Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious IQ tests are retarded and not accurate .

comradespiderman29

comradespiderman29

Overlord
★★★★★
How does Syria score 74, while, Sudan a country filled with niggers is 78? Saudi Arabia and the UAE which builds first world cities are 76 and 81 respectively. Anyone, who thinks this blonde Syrian boy has a lower IQ then, this Sudanese man needs to get their head checked.
IMG 20240624 033955
IMG 20240624 033903
IQ tests aren't accurate, and it's hard to prove unlike, other charistrics like height, skin colour etc. but common sense should tell you that the Sudanese man isn't more intellgent then the boy. Because, unlike, Niggers Arabs build first world countries.

@Made in Heaven
@Despicablecel
@DarkStarDown
@Cayden Zhang

Syria is 82 and higher than Sudan

I never tried one because I assumed you have to pay or it would just say I'm low iq which I already know

How does Syria score 74, while, Sudan a country filled with niggers is 78? Saudi Arabia and the UAE which builds first world cities are 76 and 81 respectively. Anyone, who thinks this blonde Syrian boy has a lower IQ then, this Sudanese man needs to get their head checked.
View attachment 1185518
View attachment 1185519
IQ tests aren't accurate, and it's hard to prove unlike, other charistrics like height, skin colour etc. but common sense should tell you that the Sudanese man isn't more intellgent then the boy. Because, unlike, Niggers Arabs build first world countries.
Intelligenence is a hard thing to measure, It only comes in brackets. It’s not like height, dick size, frame, and race where theres a definitive answer. Even face can be measured more accurately measured more than iq, since it can be measured with various ratios and features.

I think only the general ability to function and reason matters, and we can observe the average of a population by seeing how their society functions. Exact number is irrelevant

I think only the general ability to function and reason matters, and we can observe the average of a population by seeing how their society functions. Exact number is irrelevant
According to these IQ tests Saudi Arabia has a lower IQ then Sudan lol

people can be intelligent in different aspects
Intelligenence is a hard thing to measure, It only comes in brackets. It’s not like height, dick size, frame, and race where theres a definitive answer. Even face can be measured more accurately measured more than iq, since it can be measured with various ratios and features.

iQ is the ricecels last cope. And it's hard to disprove what a bunch of white supremacists researchers wrote down, because, it's hard to argue that they're wrong. They have been dehumanising Arabs for a long time, it's pretty obvious, these tests don't mean shit. Hollywood literally, casts pajeets to play Arabs
IMG 20240624 035536
IMG 20240624 035525

Then how is Sudan 78 and Saudi 76?
our skintone is similar to pakis bro and we are ishmaelites unlike the levant which have a healthy and great culture by comparison, but i agree about sudan, they are apes

our skintone is similar to pakis bro and we are ishmaelites unlike the levant which have a healthy and great culture by comparison, but i agree about sudan, they are apes
Just shut up pajeet.

Iraq is 89. Syrians are whiter then Iraqis (though, Iraqis are closer to Levantines the gulf Arabs)
because gulf is ishmaelites and iraqis consists of assyrians and kurds and bunch of other smart ethnic groups (gulf is closer to curries in general)

Just shut up pajeet.
triggered crybaby, and good luck finding anecdotal evidence of a gulf guy, you got few moroccans here to ask but they are amazigh so it doesnt count anyways, if you have problems with some pajeet fucks just pull up and square up with em or something, we could tagteam

Last edited:
And? Nepal is much colder then Lebanon. Weather has nothing to do with anything
I dont actually know if Iraq is colder but more of it is inland which usually has colder winters. In the past, winters were more exaggerated so disparities were bigger. Barely any live in the Himalayas: Most Nepalis live in the lower valleys and plains where the climate is very warm. There are very few urban centres outside of the capital city of Kathmandu. A majority of the population still lives in rural areas. Nepal is largely underdeveloped with limited social services and public infrastructure. Nepalese people have dark skin so clearly most either immigrated from India or evolved in the warmer parts.

You mad you got a low score bud?

I dont actually know if Iraq is colder but more of it is inland which usually has colder winters. In the past, winters were more exaggerated so disparities were bigger. Barely any live in the Himalayas: Most Nepalis live in the lower valleys and plains where the climate is very warm. There are very few urban centres outside of the capital city of Kathmandu. A majority of the population still lives in rural areas. Nepal is largely underdeveloped with limited social services and public infrastructure. Nepalese people have dark skin so clearly most either immigrated from India or evolved in the warmer parts.
My point was IQ has nothing to do with the climate. Italy is 94 while, Lebanon is 82 and our climates are similar.

You mad you got a low score bud?
No. I got 115 on mensa Denmark. So I would have to subtract around 10 points. And my IQ is supposedly, 105. And the average IQ in Lebanon is supposed to be 82. online IQ tests are even more retarded lol.

No. I got 115 on mensa Denmark. So I would have to subtract around 10 points. And my IQ is supposedly, 105. online IQ tests are even more retarded lol
The fact it's a test is really limiting

My point was IQ has nothing to do with the climate. Italy is 94 while, Lebanon is 82 and our climates are similar.
Both have Mediterranean climates but Italy is more north and benefits from being intermixed with europeans who are further north

Only southern italy is close to 94:

The average IQ in the six northern regions is 101.2 in the internet test and 100.7 in PISA. The average IQ in the two southern regions of Sardinia and Sicily is 92.6 in the internet test and 89.5 in PISA.

Regional differences in per capita income are exceptionally large in Italy. The north is as prosperous as central and northern Europe, but the south is much poorer. The American sociologist Robert Putnam (1993, p. 4) has written that “To travel from the north to the south in the 1970s was to return centuries into the past… many lived in one- and two-room hovels; farmers still threshed grain by hand… transportation was provided by donkeys that shared their rocky shelters, alongside a few scrawny chickens and cats”.

Both have Mediterranean climates but Italy is more north and benefits from being intermixed with more northern europeans
Yet, with their High IQ and superior genes Italy is a poor shithole. While, Lebanon was the 'Paris of the East' until, the West decided to destabilize the region by bringing Jews here.

View: https://youtube.com/shorts/WH6QDEFKNVo?si=iLd8eRKeaFCE7M5V

And Saudi, UAE, Bahrain, Qatar, Oman are much more developed then Italy.
Regional differences in per capita income are exceptionally large in Italy. The north is as prosperous as central and northern Europe, but the south is much poorer. The American sociologist Robert Putnam (1993, p. 4) has written that “To travel from the north to the south in the 1970s was to return centuries into the past… many lived in one- and two-room hovels; farmers still threshed grain by hand… transportation was provided by donkeys that shared their rocky shelters, alongside a few scrawny chickens and c
Now, explain how Lebanon was the 'Paris of the Middle east' with an average IQ of 82.

Last edited:
Idgaf it's the only thing where i score higher than normies

Yet, with their High IQ and superior genes Italy is a poor shithole. While, Lebanon was the 'Paris of the East' until, the West decided to destabilize the region by bringing Jews here.

View: https://youtube.com/shorts/WH6QDEFKNVo?si=iLd8eRKeaFCE7M5V

And Saudi, UAE, Bahrain, Qatar, Oman are much more developed then Italy.
Also, I explained "Muh oil" doesn't mean a country is going to be rich. Even Sudan has oil and it's a shithole, despite, Sudan having a Higher IQ then Saudi. You need to be able to manage a country, and you can't do that with an IQ of 76 which is close to mental retardation.

Yet, with their High IQ and superior genes Italy is poor shithole. While, Lebanon was the 'Paris of the East' until, the West decided to destabilize the region by bringing Jews here.
Italy is richer than Lebanon by every metric. The west purely destabilized the region due to islam causing centuries of selection for non-intelligence traits. The majority is Muslim so dont cope with Christianity.
Now, explain how Lebanon was the 'Parid of the Middle east' with an average IQ of 82.
They couldnt keep up with other races catching up. They were only successful relative to other races due to having oil so early on. Oil in a desert environment is enough for decent infrastructure. Now imagine if europeans or asians had oil.

Last edited:
They couldnt keep up with other races catching up. They were only successful relative to other races due to having oil so early on. Oil in a desert environment is enough for decent infrastructure. Now imagine if europeans or asians had oil.
I already explained to you twice why "muh oil" is an sfcel cope. And don't act like all Asian countries are successful. Except for Korea and Japan (everything in China is fake and you don't know what's real or not) Most sea ones like Vietnam, philipines etc are shitholes.

I already explained to you twice why "muh oil" is an sfcel cope. And don't act like all Asian countries are successful. Except for Korea and Japan (everything in China is fake and you don't know what's real or not) Most sea ones like Vietnam, philipines etc are shitholes.
While, even lower tier arabs(gulf Arabs) build cities as good as the ones in Tokyo and Japan.

Italy is richer than Lebanon by every metric. The west purely destabilized the region due to islam causing centuries of selection for non-intelligence traits. The majority is Islam so dont cope with Christianity.

Also it was a an Iraqi who discovered oil in Norway. The high IQ Norwegians couldn't lol
IMG 20240624 043607

Italy is richer than Lebanon by every metric
Because, of an unfair advantage. What a disengious gook you are. Compare italy to qatar now
The west purely destabilized the region due to islam causing centuries of selection for non-intelligence traits. The majority is Muslim so dont cope with Christianity.
I'm a maronite catholic. Lebanon used to be majority Christian nation. Islam is the majority because, of Palestinians refugees retard

I'm a maronite catholic. Lebanon used to be majority Christian nation. Islam is the majority because, of Palestinians refugees retard
And the west destabilized the region because, the bankers wanted it(Jews) they're jealous of Arabs

South East Asians are part austronesian, melanesian and even abo. Papua New Guineans and Australian Aborigines are quite obviously low intelligence. They also dont have much east asian dna on dna tests. Northern Vietnam isn’t a shithole, Vietnam as a whole has a sub 2.1 birthrate, which means Northern Vietnamese are not breeding impulsively like rabbits (promiscuity and lack of protection is moderately caused by low impulse control).

Last edited:
South East Asians are part austronesian, melanesian and even abo. Guineans and Australian Aborigines are quite obviously low intelligence. They also dont have much east asian dna on dna tests. Northern Vietnam isn’t a shithole, Vietnam as a whole has a sub 2.1 birthrate, which means Northern Vietnamese are not breeding impulsively like rabbits (promiscuity and lack of protection is moderately caused low impulse control).
Still Asians. Stop disowning your own people. They are all mongoloid

Still Asians. Stop disowning your own people. They are all mongoloid
anyone can see south east asians behave differently, even in the west. Genetics influences behaviour quite a bit

anyone can see south east asians behave differently, even in the west. Genetics influences behaviour quite a bit
Still Asian. Doesn't matter. Just like gulf arabs are still Arabs

Because a lot of countries averages are either completely made up or from an unreliable source.

IQ tests aren't accurate. Vietnam is 89 and Cambodia is 97 yet, both are shitholes.
flawed data. Theyre genetically quite similar with comparable geography. Western Viets are noticeably intelligent. There are diasporas in Europe and they dont ruin the reputation of asian iq

IQ tests are retarded tbh.

it doesn't measure general intelligence, just ability to solve dumb puzzles.

I did well at one in middle school, nowadays I'd probably just get bored and leave

IQ tests are retarded tbh.

it doesn't measure general intelligence, just ability to solve dumb puzzles.

I did well at one in middle school, nowadays I'd probably just get bored and leave
School isn't a good example. Being able Memorize
a bunch of bullshit doesn't mean an individual is high IQ. If that was true india would be high IQ.