Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious IQ tests are retarded and not accurate .

While, even lower tier arabs(gulf Arabs) build cities as good as the ones in Tokyo and Japan.
Those cities were founded by Americans and Brits, designed by smart expats from all over the world and buiilt by Indian laborers. At no point in the process did a Gulf Arab lift a finger and actually do anything except maybe shouting orders from afar.

Those cities were founded by Americans and Brits, designed by smart expats from all over the world and buiilt by Indian laborers. At no point in the process did a Gulf Arab lift a finger and actually do anything except maybe shouting orders from afar.
Greyfag cope. I'll give you some land with oil let's see if you can build a first world city. What a retard.

Greyfag cope. I'll give you some land with oil let's see if you can build a first world city. What a retard.
I never said oil. There were other factors, mainly the fact these states were protectorates of the British empire and were heavily invested in by the Americans. The leaders may have been high iq for not immediately squandering their good fortune, but the average citizen is not smart at all.

Ishmael in the Koran says was borm to Hagar and Abraham. So that means he only "settled" in Iraq.
you stupid fuck. Abraham was from iraq, ergo, use your fucking brain, his son would also be iraqi
Arabs are mixed race though because in Koran it says that Hagar met people in the area where the spring of Zamzam is that means obviously Ishamel married among those people now Ishmaelites are obviously mixed race
Those people were Bedouins. And no, you stupid ass, ishmaelite and arab are not thr same thinf

Those people were Bedouins. And no, you stupid ass, ishmaelite and arab are not thr same thinf
This. Ishmaelite doesn't mean arab. There were other people in the region as well lol

Source: my ass.

Source: my ass.
Here is the history of the largest oil company in the Gulf.
Aramco traces its beginnings to 1933 when a Concession Agreement was signed between Saudi Arabia and the Standard Oil Company of California (SOCAL). A subsidiary company, the California Arabian Standard Oil Company (CASOC), was created to manage the agreement.

Here is the history of the UAE

A further treaty of 1892 devolved external relations to the British in return for protectorate status.

didnt care enough to research this one not kidding

you stupid fuck. Abraham was from iraq, ergo, use your fucking brain, his son would also be iraqi

ok smart ass , mr know it all, so wahts the difference between ismalite and ARab

The west purely destabilized the region due to islam causing centuries of selection for non-intelligence traits. The majority is Muslim so dont cope with Christianity.
Shut the fuck up. My God, you can't just stop taking L's.

Obviously they don't allow the test scores results from bumfuck villagers with barely any education to represent their country.

Shut the fuck up. My God, you can't just stop taking L's.
You didnt even refute what i said. Just because something is against you, doesnt mean its wrong. When did i take an L? Comrade posted someone who’s not me jfl. I dont care at all about that, he did it cuz he was mad af

Last edited:
You didnt even refute what i said. Just because something is against you, doesnt mean its wrong. When did i take an L? Comrade posted someone who’s not me jfl. I dont care at all about that, he did it cuz he was mad af
I'm not here to give excuses to RETARDS. But...
he west purely destabilized the region due to islam causing centuries of selection for non-intelligence traits.
This is what's incredibly wrong. I'll discuss later.

I wasn't mad, Just bored lol

Results also vary because of who takes the tests, mountain sandnigger who fuck goats and live in a village who are most of those countries populations dont even have a doctor or hospital so how would they take an iq test in europe even the lowest social class has access to doctors etc so they can take tests and be tested