Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious IQ tests are retarded and not accurate .

dont really need one. you can tell who the idiots are. i knew i was an idiot since a young age.

triggered crybaby, and good luck finding anecdotal evidence of a gulf guy, you got few moroccans here to ask but they are amazigh so it doesnt count anyways, if you have problems with some pajeet fucks just pull up and square up with em or something, we could tagteam
Are Amazigh not Arabs? They alwys say they are

Of what? Of Christians using the word "Allah" Before Islam?

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:. So Arab Christians have been wrong all along.
yes they were (doesnt mean they gonna go to hell or sheol for it), thats why catholics say in arabic

يا رب يسوع المسيح ارحمني فأنا or

ارحمني فأنا اخطيت or اخطئت or مخطئ

lord jesus christ have mercy on me a sinner or im sinful, i've sinned
(the famous one is have mercy on me a sinner but i use multiple phrases here just for the sake of illustration so)

though i dont like to use them myself because im a protestant not a catholic

and notice that once they use رب they dont need to say الله and if they have to they can add اله since its deity or simply god in arabic

or could use يهواه which is an arabic pronunciation of god's name (not the new name jesus will bring in revelation 19 at the second coming, this got nothing to do with the discussion)

Last edited:
well as a nationality and culture yes, but by bloodline arabs are the gulf THATS IT (oman uae saudi kuwait etc.)

the rest got arabized including lebanon

Last edited:
well as a nationality and culture yes, but by bloodline arabs are the gulf THATS IT (oman uae saudi kuwait etc.)

the rest got arabized including lebanon
Okay when these people say ARab they actually mean culure?

But there is a Hadith thats says the original Arabs are from Yemen then a flood or some disaster happened and many moved out into other areas. So are Yemeni not Arab?

But there is a Hadith thats says the original Arabs are from Yemen then a flood or some disaster happened and many moved out into other areas. So are Yemeni not Arab?
well yes, but it depends cuz since islam came along, being an arab is dependant upon you having a bloodline that goes back to him (ishmaelite, so to ishmael) as well as the princes after (muhammad is from ishmael and ishmael is from abraham through hagar the egyptian)

but you are correct, it is yemen

but today, some algerian motherfucker would be proud of how "arab" he is when that nigga isnt even abrahamic, so it came as a result of centuries of islamic colonization (just like how norway is a "christian" country for example)

Last edited:
yes they were, thats why catholics say in arabic

يا رب يسوع المسيح ارحمني فأنا or

ارحمني فأنا اخطيت or اخطئت or مخطئ

lord jesus christ have mercy on me a sinner or im sinful, i've sinned
(the famous one is have mercy on me a sinner but i use multiple phrases here just for the sake of illustration so)

though i dont like to use them myself because im a protestant not a catholic
Only Coptic Christians have a problem with the word Allah. That's why they say "Al Rab" which translates to "The Lord". Most Arab Christians don't have a problem with the word. And like I said the word Allah has been used by Christians before Islam. In Egypt, while, most of the population says "Walahy" the copts say "Tesdane" just to avoid saying Allah.

Only Coptic Christians have a problem with the word Allah. That's why they say "Al Rab" which translates to "The Lord". Most Arab Christians don't have a problem with the word. And like I said the word Allah has been used by Christians before Islam. In Egypt, while, most of the population says "Walahy" the copts say "Tesdane" just to avoid saying Allah.
well, i do have a problem with it as well if you dont thats on you i guess, i dont really research on coptics so im a layman when it comes to them.

btw, is it true that maronite christians in lebanon have similar icons and design of orthodox churches?

ik a buddy of mine in discord that showed me pictures of them like a year ago

Last edited:
UAE nad Saudi Arabia pay Europeans to design and build their infrastructure and they pay currys to be the labour. No Arab has built anything in those countries, its all oil money
This is bullshit lmfao.

Screenshot 20240406 044053 Samsung Internet

They are arabized. Genetically, they lack certain ancestral components that make Arabs closer to Europeans than Amazighs. I'm pretty sure even a Brown Yemeni is closer to a European than a White Amazigh is.

Last edited:

You dumbfuck, stop listening to that nigger. He is a pajeet larping as an arab.

Arabs as a group come from Ishmael, who is from Iraq

wrong, arabs are FROM ISHMAEL HIMSELF just like how jews are from jacob's
(hence how we are abrahamic) and abraham was in iraq however, ishmael came through abraham and HAGAR the egyptian slave, go read genesis

well yes, but it depends cuz since islam came along, being an arab is dependant upon you having a bloodline that goes back to him (ishmaelite, so to ishmael) as well as the princes after (muhammad is from ishmael and ishmael is from abraham through hagar the egyptian)

but you are correct, it is yemen

but today, some algerian motherfucker would be proud of how "arab" he is when that nigga isnt even abrahamic, so it came as a result of centuries of islamic colonization (just like how norway is a "christian" country for example)
Okay I understand, because in islam they say you are who your father is . That means a gulf Arab having babies with a German or Thai woman still those babies are Arabs. So maybe people mean "Arab" because the grandfather had Arab ancestry. Okay no problem

But lol why do Middle Easteners not like North Africans and vis-versa? Over the years I know many North Africans and Middle Easteners, they pray together and everything but they also complain to me sometimes about each other, they say the other people are "aggresive". Why are you people "aggresive" to each other lol?

Okay I understand, because in islam they say you are who your father is . That means a gulf Arab having babies with a German or Thai woman still those babies are Arabs. So maybe people mean "Arab" because the grandfather had Arab ancestry. Okay no problem

But lol why do Middle Easteners not like North Africans and vis-versa? Over the years I know many North Africans and Middle Easteners, they pray together and everything but they also complain to me sometimes about each other, they say the other people are "aggresive". Why are you people "aggresive" to each other lol?
bruh, indians afghanis and pakis are racist towards each other just like a saudi whos from a tribe like qahtani and alshamiri in here, racism is on tribal level in saudi in case you didnt know, i never even met moroccans in real life except VERY FEW of them

Last edited:
You stupid nigger chimpanzee. He's a pajeet
according to who? you cant even teach the guy some basic history on the bloodline and the geography of the region unlike how im showing him with evidences and sources he can go check out freely

Ishmael in the Koran says was borm to Hagar and Abraham. So that means he only "settled" in Iraq. Arabs are mixed race though because in Koran it says that Hagar met people in the area where the spring of Zamzam is that means obviously Ishamel married among those people now Ishmaelites are obviously mixed race

Ishmael in the Koran says was borm to Hagar and Abraham. So that means he only "settled" in Iraq. Arabs are mixed race though because in Koran it says that Hagar met people in the area where the spring of Zamzam is that means obviously Ishamel married among those people now Ishmaelites are obviously mixed race
yes, thats what im tryna tell this uneducated turkfag, hagar is egyptian and abraham is babylonian, the bible said he came forth from hagar as well
(i trust the bible on this tho, the quran is historically inaccurate.
for example: it mixed jesus's genealogy with moses which are a 1000 years apart from each other, just tbf tho jesus was the god whom led israel out of the wilderness and moses saw him on the mount in the 3rd month when he gave the law from him so yeah)

Last edited:
wrong, arabs are FROM ISHMAEL HIMSELF just like how jews are from jacob's
(hence how we are abrahamic) and abraham was in iraq however, ishmael came through abraham and HAGAR the egyptian slave, go read genesis
I think that's what he meant lol. And yeah, I know about hagar being Egyptian. If anything that would only mean Ishmael was half Egyptian.

They are arabized. Genetically, they lack certain ancestral components that make Arabs closer to Europeans than Amazighs. I'm pretty sure even a Brown Yemeni is closer to a European than a White Amazigh is.

View attachment 1185621
What do you mean when you say "arabized"?

yes, thats what im tryna tell this uneducated turkfag, hagar is egyptian and abraham is babylonian, the bible said he came forth from hagar as well
(i trust the bible on this tho, the quran is historically inaccurate like how it mixed jesus's genealogy with moses:feelskek:)
Ok. So what has this got to do with orginal arabs being From Yemen?

I think that's what he meant lol. And yeah, I know about hagar being Egyptian. If anything that would only mean Ishmael was half Egyptian.
probably half African black because where have you ever seen any nation enslave there own nation? Obviously Hagar was black

probably half African black because where have you ever seen any nation enslave there own nation? Obviously Hagar was black
Egyptians were not black. There's plenty of evidence suggesting this to be the case. And what's wrong with Egyptians enslaving the isrealites? They're not the same nation. And by the way ancient Egyptian art portrayed the Jews as lighter then the Egyptians
IMG 20240624 080759
The guy in the middle between the nigger and the Egyptian is the jew.

Last edited:
Egyptians were not black. There's plenty of evidence suggesting this to be the case. And what's wrong with Egyptians enslaving the isrealites? They're not the same nation. And by the way ancient Egyptian art portrayed the Jews as lighter then the Egyptians
from what i read on this, an accurate answer would be some regions were and some were not

View attachment 1185629
The guy in the middle is the jew.
btw, yall's local churches got orthodox icons and design or not?

View attachment 1185629
The guy in the middle between the nigger and the Egyptian is the jew.
I am not arguing if Egyptians were black or white. I said Hagar was a SLAVE . Also Jews if I am correct were NOT slaves during that time when Isdhmael was born. So who now were the slaves during that time in Egypt? Bobviously not the Jews, obviously not the Egyptians, so then who exactly? My theory is blacks maybe from Sudan

btw, yall's local churches got orthodox icons and design or not?
Both icons and statues.
said Hagar was a SLAVE .
Correct
Also Jews if I am correct were NOT slaves during that time when Isdhmael was born
Also correct
So who now were the slaves during that time in Egypt?
Jews. Slavery was long after Abraham lol
Bobviously not the Jews, obviously not the Egyptians, so then who exactly? My theory is blacks maybe from Sudan
No

from what i read on this, an accurate answer would be some regions were and some were not
Ancient Egyptian potraits suggest that they were slaves not rulers blacks did rule when Egypt was invaded. But except for that. They have never ruled anything.

Ancient Egyptian potraits suggest that they were slaves not rulers blacks did rule when Egypt was invaded. But except for that. They have never ruled anything.
i mean it explains how they wanted to sell joseph for 20 pieces of silver (a foreshadow of the betrayel of our lord by judas)

no, thats before their were jews (they come from jacob who is the son of issac and issac is the younger brother of ishmael)
When Ishamel was born who were the slaves in egypt? So we know they were not Jews. That means I guess blacks

never said he is, the rest of HIS offspring might've settled in yemen cuz we dont know where those princes were that were mentioned in genesis 17:20
That doesn't really matter. His sons would have married other people from throughout, that area and this created modern day Arabs. Also many Palestinians have Jewish and cannanite ancestry(the people who lived before the Isrealites entered Cana) because, the Jews didn't completely destroy the cannanites and intermarried with them, then, the Jews who stayed in Palestine after 70 ad become Christians and then most became muslim.

And Since, Isaac is descendant of Abraham(through Sarah) he is an Arab(because, Abraham was from Iraq) that's why Most levantines are Also Arab.

When Ishamel was born who were the slaves in egypt? So we know they were not Jews. That means I guess blacks
no lmao, the jews became slaves later on by the year 1446bc

(they became jews through jacob, the jews ARE the bloodline of jacob whom his sons were the 12 tribes asher judah dan etc.)

no lmao, the jews became slaves later on by the year 1446bc

(they became jews through jacob, the jews ARE the bloodline of jacob whom his sons were the 12 tribes asher judah dan etc.)
okay in what year was Ishmael born?

That doesn't really matter. His sons would have married other people from throughout, that area and this created modern day Arabs. Also many Palestinians have Jewish and cannanite ancestry(the people who lived before the Isrealites entered Cana) because, the Jews didn't completely destroy the cannanites and intermarried with them, then, the Jews who stayed in Palestine after 70 ad become Christians and then most became muslim.

And Since, Isaac is descendant of Abraham(through Sarah) he is an Arab(because, Abraham was from Iraq) that's why Most levantines are Also Arab.
thats litterally true, i said amazigh not levant, i specify that ishmael would be the gulf but yes, issac is technically the levant just as how the lord said in isaiah that lebanon and assyria are his people, you could remind me of that verse if you can, its somwhere in isaiah

Yeah, maybe blacks. But the Jews were Also enslaved after Abraham.