Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why IQ tests are white supermacist bullshit.

• Thread starter comradespiderman29
  • Start date
What's your ethnicity again? And why are you bringing up race in a forum where modern decadence and rampant female promiscuity are the primary issues of discussion?

I got 150 (maximum) on the ChampionIQ test which is known to have inflated scores. I have won a chess tournament when I was younger and several math contests in my province.
And by the way, that is a single study, doesn't prove anything and is probably false: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/ar...text=The mean total IQ score,CI: 83.90–105.10).
If you logically think about it, why would a shithole third world country like Iran be one of the smartest in the world?

IQ test is accurate
Western europe has turned into a shithole today because some member of your race ruined it .
Also lebanese are so notorious for the crimes they committed in Australia.
Western Europe was a shit hole the moment they gave women rights.

beyondschizo
beyondschizo
subhuman genetic dead end ★★
★★
JoinedJun 29, 2024
Posts1,171
Kys arab shitskin

I got 150 (maximum) on the ChampionIQ test which is known to have inflated scores. I have won a chess tournament when I was younger and several math contests in my province.
1. Your ancedotes don't mean shit.
And by the way, that is a single study, doesn't prove anything and is probably false: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/ar...text=The mean total IQ score,CI: 83.90–105.10).
If you logically think about it, why would a shithole third world country like Iran be one of the smartest in the world?
It's because of sanctions. Iran would be first' world like the gulf States if it weren't for sanctions. Also Iran has hypersonic missiles while, your Balkan shithole has commie blocks. Please stop coping.

4/10 of the safest countries in the world are Arab.
Impossible. Arabs are just as rapey as pajeets and don't have a problem hanging people that step away from their stupid religion

Impossible. Arabs are just as rapey as pajeets and don't have a problem hanging people that step away from their stupid religion
The gulf States are known to be safe, prosperous first world nations. Nigger. No wonder you're jealous.

National IQ averages are bullshit but not for the reasons you mentioned. The reason Qatar, Oman, UAE, etc. seem so low is because their Indian slave caste is dragging them down. The natives are a bit smarter.

1. Your ancedotes don't mean shit.

It's because of sanctions. Iran would be first' world like the gulf States if it weren't for sanctions. Also Iran has hypersonic missiles while, your Balkan shithole has commie blocks. Please stop coping.
IQChampion isn't an anecdote. Iran will never be a first world country because they are apes just likes the rest of the sandnigger countries. The only exception is Saudi Arabia because they have natural resources. Iran has hypersonic missiles because that Biden moron gave it to them along with billions of dollars. Seethe you stupid sandnigger

National IQ averages are bullshit but not for the reasons you mentioned. The reason Qatar, Oman, UAE, etc. seem so low is because their Indian slave caste is dragging them down. The natives are a bit smarter.
Yea they are known to marry close relatives. No wonder they carry all those genetic diseases. High IQ Arabz saar

IQChampion isn't an anecdote. Iran will never be a first world country because they are apes just likes the rest of the sandnigger countries. The only exception is Saudi Arabia because they have natural resources. Iran has hypersonic missiles because that Biden moron gave it to them along with billions of dollars. Seethe you stupid sandnigger
You are an idiot. Historical trends change and civilizations rise and fall. Iran used to be one of the most developed civilizations in the entire world and rivaled the Roman Empire for hundreds of years before falling to the Islamic virus, then rising again being propped up by Turkic rulers, then falling down again with the industrial revolution and the rise of the West. Now they're recovering from their latest fall.

Yes, forgot to mention this. Thanks.

It's possible to have a high IQ and still be as dumb as a rock.

Edit: no IQ for your face.

IQChampion isn't an anecdote
Nigger how tf do I know all of what you're saying is true? Guess what? I went to Mars.

Iran will never be a first world country because, white monkeys keep starting wars and sanctioning them. I don't know anything about Iran's past yet, I will talk like I know shit.

The only exception is Saudi Arabia because they have natural resources
Ok
Iran has hypersonic missiles because that Biden moron gave it to them along with billions of dollars
Average IQ of a balkanoid ape. Biden gave them hypersonic missiles??:feelskek::feelskek:. Fatah is produced in Iran you retarded monkey. You don't have an IQ of 160 lol.
Seethe you stupid sandnigger
It's you who is seething.

Yeah, we already are split as a community so let's make it worse!
Incels don't have brotherhood
We are all own your own

Sooner you accept sooner you will be at peace

Incels don't have brotherhood
We are all own your own

Sooner you accept sooner you will be at peace
I already know this jfl

But let's have some kinda standard at least for the site

Nigger how tf do I know all of what you're saying is true? Guess what? I went to Mars.

Ok

Average IQ of a balkanoid ape. Biden gave them hypersonic missiles??:feelskek::feelskek:. Fatah is produced in Iran you retarded monkey. You don't have an IQ of 160 lol.

It's you who is seething.
What do you want me to do? Take a test from a psychiatrist and publish here the results with my full name displayed?
Biden gave Iran billions of dollars, that's how they got hypersonic missiles you arab brownoid

Biden gave Iran billions of dollars, that's how they got hypersonic missiles you arab brownoid
You don't just get a hypersonic missile retard. You need to be able to develope one.
from a psychiatrist and publish here the results with my full name displayed?
Your claims of having an IQ of 160 is cope. I don't know which balkanoid country you come from, but I know balkanoids usually, have lower IQ then western and even eastern Europeans.

You don't just get a hypersonic missile retard. You need to be able to develope one.
You are the stupidest person on this forum. Iranians didn't develop hypersonic missiles. Iranians made hypersonic missiles which is quite different from developing/patenting something. According to your logic I developed the computer just because I bought the single pieces on Amazon and then assembled it myself. You are so dumb you fucking muslim ape

You are the stupidest person on this forum. Iranians didn't develop hypersonic missiles. Iranians made hypersonic missiles which is quite different from developing/patenting something. According to your logic I developed the computer just because I bought the single pieces on Amazon and then assembled it myself. You are so dumb you fucking muslim ape
@Castaway

You are the stupidest person on this forum. Iranians didn't develop hypersonic missiles. Iranians made hypersonic missiles which is quite different from developing/patenting something. According to your logic I developed the computer just because I bought the single pieces on Amazon and then assembled it myself. You are so dumb you fucking muslim
Iranians did devlope it, no other country has them except Russia lol. You're coping so hard, jealous balkanoid ape

The audacity of him to claim that the United States hasn’t been able to develop hypersonic missile technology.
IMG 0583
IMG 0584

Aren't you supposed to be from the Balkans?

Iranians did devlope it, no other country has them except Russia lol. You're coping so hard, jealous balkanoid ape
Saar arabz inventors of hypersonic weapons saar
IMG 20240905 151015

You are way more delusional than anandkonda

GLvVHJ9W4AA VXH large

IQ isn’t a strict indicator of “intelligence”, doesn’t account for things like EQ and memory.

The audacity of him to claim that the United States hasn’t been able to develop hypersonic missile technology.
View attachment 1250688View attachment 1250689
You don't haave a missile yet, stupid snow Nigger. You know nothing about this stuff.

Saar arabz inventors of hypersonic weapons saar
IMG 20240905 151015

You are way more delusional than anandkon
The Germans only Designed it you 80 IQ gopnik ape.
IMG 20240905 183949

You don't haave a missile yet, stupid snow Nigger. You know nothing about this stuff.

The Germans only Designed it you 80 IQ gopnik ape.
View attachment 1250706
Yea sure arabs developed hypersonic missiles, quanthum computers, AI but somehow they still believe birds fly because of Allah

The US has been experimenting with hypersonic missiles since the 1970s retard. They just never saw any use for them as regular missiles are cheaper and can be mass produced easier and they can be launched to long range targets without getting intercepted using stealth aircraft.

I got around 117-120 the last time I took mensa, stupid balkanoid ape. Iran has the fourth highest IQ in the word too. According, to online IQ tests, now, You will shamelessy say IQ tests are not accurate lol.

View: https://x.com/snarwani/status/1824838968094962089

@kay' who is Arab got 121

fake study, there is no way in hell the average IQ in Hungary is 110, the country is infested by celebrity worshipping trend chasing turbo normcuck npctards who literally can't even form a basic logical argument
this

this wikipedia map says it's 80 :feelskek:
2560px-World-iq-map-lynn-2002.svg.png

Last edited:
IQ isn’t a strict indicator of “intelligence”, doesn’t account for things like EQ and memory.
EQ is jewish invention to legitimize hole "thinking"

it literally doesn't exist

The US has been experimenting with hypersonic missiles since the 1970s retard. They just never saw any use for them as regular missiles are cheaper and can be mass produced easier and they can be launched to long range targets without getting intercepted using stealth aircraft.
What do you expect from someone who believes bird are held in the sky by Allah?
GLvVHJ9W4AA VXH large

Saar arabz invented airplane saar

That's not operational yet. Lol
Nice excuse. The US, UK and Australia are literally, working together to create one.

@DarkStar is right. This place has become SJW central.
This place has been a complete waste of my fucking time & energy

That's not operational yet. Lol
They’re already starting to mass produce it and export it nigger
IMG 0585

Nice excuse. The US, UK and Australia are literally, working together to create one.
Not an excuse. The US has been looking at the technology for a while now and never diverted much resources to it as it was redundant and expensive.

@Abu.Belgrade.Answar care to explain how Iran is this technologically advanced country but its citizens still believe birds are held in the sky by Allah?

@Abu.Belgrade.Answar care to explain how Iran is this technologically advanced country but its citizens still believe birds are held in the sky by Allah?
IRAN has hypersonic missiles, while, your shithole has commie blocks. End of debate.