Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why IQ tests are white supermacist bullshit.

• Thread starter comradespiderman29
  • Start date
IRAN has hypersonic missiles, while, your shithole has commie blocks. End of debate.
GLvVHJ9W4AA VXH large

nigger, if you sit on gigantic oil reserves and then pay whitey to build your country for you that's not much of an IQ move is it
Yea that's what Saudi Arabia is doing. I mean what do you expect from a country whose citizens believe birds are held in the sky by Allah

It's just a way for them to dehumanise people. If IQ tests were accurate countries like Oman, Saudi, Qatar, UAE, Kuwait, Bahrain wouldn't be so developed, despite, allegedly, having IQs similar to India. In fact the highest in the countries I mentioned is Qatar with an IQ of only 80 Lmao!. Despite, this these countries are extremely devloped and safe first world countries, while, countries like India and others in Africa are shitholes.

Anyone with a brain knows countries with a collective IQ of 76-80 isn't going to prosper.
Oil maybe

I got 150 (maximum) on the ChampionIQ test which is known to have inflated scores. I have won a chess tournament when I was younger and several math contests in my province.
And by the way, that is a single study, doesn't prove anything and is probably false: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6425765/#:~:text=The mean total IQ score,CI: 83.90–105.10).
If you logically think about it, why would a shithole third world country like Iran be one of the smartest in the world?
IQ is indeed cope since the highest IQ races can't even breed or control their women.

Yea that's what Saudi Arabia is doing. I mean what do you expect from a country whose citizens believe birds are held in the sky by Allah
Oil doesn't magically bring in low crime rates and 1st world living conditions. Also JFL eurocucks are not the ones running Saudi. All the governmental posititions are held by Arabs exclusively.

Oil doesn't magically bring in low crime rates and 1st world living conditions. Also JFL eurocucks are not the ones running Saudi. All the governmental posititions are held by Arabs exclusively.
The prosperity of the gulf states makes sfcel cucks seethe. I love seeing it

Abdullah Alswaha - Minister of Communications and Information Technology

250px-HE_Abdullah_Alswaha.jpg

Abdulaziz bin Salman - Minister of Energy

220px-Abdulaziz_bin_Salman_bin_Abdulaziz_Al_Saud_%282021%29_%28cropped%29.jpg

Abdulaziz bin Turki - Minister of Sports

Abdulaziz_bin_Turki_Al_Saud_%28cropped%29.jpg

Ghazi Abdul Rahman Al Gosaibi - Minister of Electricity

Saudi-Arabias-Labour-Mini-006.jpg

Talal bin Abdulaziz - Minister of Communications

Prince_Talal_bin_Abdulaziz_Al_Saud.jpg

Abdulrahman Al-Fadhli - Minister of Water

image%20%2874%29.png

Tawfig Al-Rabiah - Minister of Health

Good morning sirs do NOT redeem the IQ test my bloody basterds

It's just a way for them to dehumanise people. If IQ tests were accurate countries like Oman, Saudi, Qatar, UAE, Kuwait, Bahrain wouldn't be so developed, despite, allegedly, having IQs similar to India. In fact the highest in the countries I mentioned is Qatar with an IQ of only 80 Lmao!. Despite, this these countries are extremely devloped and safe first world countries, while, countries like India and others in Africa are shitholes.

Anyone with a brain knows countries with a collective IQ of 76-80 isn't going to prosper.
Because most people on qatar is manpower (slaves) to build the buildings for the richfags