Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I hate it when people downplay the achievements of Arabs, but ricecels are praised.

• Thread starter comradespiderman29
  • Start date
You seem to attack everyone who isn't white.
It's very servile behaviour.
i mean i never understood guys who jerk off to whiteness lol , as a white myself (balkan bosnian blood) , i lived with rural whites my dude and of the popular category believe me they're not better than bad arabs at all and aren't more moral nor smarter they're as dumb and evil and sneaky as immigrant gangsters , fuck them as far as i'm concerned and they deserve to get replaced.

i mean i never understood guys who jerk off to whiteness lol , as a white myself (balkan bosnian blood) , i lived with rural whites my dude and of the popular category believe me they're not better than bad arabs at all and aren't more moral nor smarter they're as dumb and evil and sneaky as immigrant gangsters , fuck them as far as i'm concerned and they deserve to get replaced.
One can have preference for whiteness but worshipping inherent qualities of the race as some deity is cucked.

One can have preference for whiteness but worshipping inherent qualities of the race as some deity is cucked.

“Although UAE has the most diversified economy in the GCC, the UAE's economy remains extremely reliant on oil.[citation needed]With the exception of Dubai, most of the UAE is dependent on oil revenues. Petroleumand natural gas continue to play a central role in th

what's the point of high iq if most of your population are depressed wageslave incels (including even females) ? I'd rather have a lower iq happier population (i didn't say stupid ok ?). High iq seems like a huge incel cope too.

Personally, I don't like Arabs on this site or online because you seem to be too self-absorbed ( like Jews ) and act as superior over others and talk crap about others without any rationality behind it.
You just seem to downplay others just to feel superior while rational discussion is about establishing facts.
You don't like Arabs because you're indian. It's not that deep
I kinda want to have rational discussions but people Online are way to retarded or argue in bad faith for an rational discussion to take place.
I never argue in bad faith.

It is kinda funny though that you're indian yet your pfp is a mediterranean looking guy
“Although UAE has the most diversified economy in the GCC, the UAE's economy remains extremely reliant on oil.[citation needed]With the exception of Dubai, most of the UAE is dependent on oil revenues. Petroleumand natural gas continue to play a central role in the economy, especially in Abu Dhabi. More than 85% of the UAE's economy was based on the oil exports in 2009.[14][15] While Abu Dhabi and other UAE emirates have remained relatively conservative in their approach to diversification, Dubai, which has far smaller oil reserves, was bolder in its diversification policy.[18] In 2011, oil exports accounted for 77% of the UAE's state budget.[16]
What the gulf countries rely on for their revenue is ultimately irrelevant, since what we are describing is living standards and crime rates in these countries, not how they make their money
The data you mention also show that arabs are less intelligent than asians. Also data may differ a bit because there are some general fluctuations. This can also explain the difference between Oman and Yemen. If you want to analyze this kind of data you should look for a general trend. And the trend is asian are smarter than arabs
Holy crap, you missed the point so badly its hilarious. I never denied asians on average are higher IQ than arabs. My argument was that these maps are clearly inaccurate. Or are you arguing a bunch of black Sudanese have 78 IQ while blonde syrians have 74? And the comparison between yemen and oman's IQ was to show that there is an element of socioeconomic involved, otherwise Oman, which is 1st world, should be the same as yemen, which is 3rd world.

Yes asians are less attractive and also have less physical strength for sure. Also I don't want to deny that arab people can't build cities or that there are no smart arab people. But in the end asian culture is superior to arab culture since arabs have oil and asian don't but asian still managed to build the better cities and are more civilized compared to arabs
Asian culture is not superior to arab culture. Asians can't control their women, commit suicide, hate themselves and wosh to be caucasion so badly, and are feminine tranny lovers.

Arabs take pride in their appearance, language, history, and don't white worship like ricecucks do

Arabs will survive into the future, I have doubt ricecels will.

Asians have 3 billion members, arabs are only 400 million. Massive differences in population means that Asians can do more than arabs can

The only thing sand niqqers have achieved is flying into towers

I'm not an Indian.
What are you?
He could still slay in SEA
what's the point of high iq if most of your population are depressed wageslave incels (including even females) ? I'd rather have a lower iq happier population (i didn't say stupid ok ?). High iq seems like a huge incel cope too.
Exactly lol. Why do peoppe forget these ricecels are almost all dying alone, virgins, no wife or kids, working 80 hours a week? Fuck that shit. I'd rather live the lifestyle of a Bedouin than an Asian
Elaborate please. Details.

Just having oil isn't enough, you need to able to manage a country.
Dubai etc. usually let everyone else do their work. Managers from the US, Engineers from Europe, construction workers from S(E)A. Without labour from other countries they wouldn't manage a lot.

Dubai etc. usually let everyone else do their work. Managers from the US, Engineers from Europe, construction workers from S(E)A. Without labour from other countries they wouldn't manage a lot.
This cope again?
Screenshot 20240406 044053 Samsung Internet

These are just some politicians?
They're people that run Saudi from the top
>muh nobel prize

nigger IQ if you take this seriously
Interestingly, both jews and arabs are semits
Jews have alot more European DNA
which clearly shows that it's the Islam which is holding the arab world back.
"Islam is le bad okay sweaty :feels: :feels: :feels: :feels: "

What the gulf countries rely on for their revenue is ultimately irrelevant, since what we are describing is living standards and crime rates in these countries, not how they make their money
Still better than what most other black or brown countries would have done I guess.

Where’s their money going? To the local warlords?

Politicians.

"Despite huge oil reserves, the landlocked Central African country of South Sudan continues to reel under poverty even after gaining independence 11 years ago.

Speaking to Anadolu Agency on the eve of Independence Day of South Sudan, which is being observed on Saturday, Ter Manyang Gatwech, head of the Juba-based Center for Peace and Advocacy, alleged that the oil benefits have transferred to fewer individuals rather benefit the country or the society.

“Our oil is a curse because the oil has not created wealth for the people of South Sudan. It has benefited a few individuals who want the citizens to continue in extreme poverty,” he said."

What are you?

He could still slay in SEA

Exactly lol. Why do peoppe forget these ricecels are almost all dying alone, virgins, no wife or kids, working 80 hours a week? Fuck that shit. I'd rather live the lifestyle of a Bedouin than an Asian

Elaborate please. Details.
i meant white people overall aren't better than arabs i lived with french rednecks and french gypsies they are litteral subhumans and they are white europeans. There are good and bad everywhere whitness copers forget that.

Politicians.

"Despite huge oil reserves, the landlocked Central African country of South Sudan continues to reel under poverty even after gaining independence 11 years ago.

Speaking to Anadolu Agency on the eve of Independence Day of South Sudan, which is being observed on Saturday, Ter Manyang Gatwech, head of the Juba-based Center for Peace and Advocacy, alleged that the oil benefits have transferred to fewer individuals rather benefit the country or the society.

“Our oil is a curse because the oil has not created wealth for the people of South Sudan. It has benefited a few individuals who want the citizens to continue in extreme poverty,” he said."
Truly despicable people

Prejudice and an ancient hate complex. They get really triggered when you inform them that they're using Arabic numerals, that Arabs made algebra BEFORE anyone but the Indians knew about zero, that writing was invented in two places, Sumeria (modern Iraq) and China, etc.
And why do people like to say these countries are only rich because, of "muh oil?"
Even if it's true, you don't hear them saying that about Norway. Norway has two resources: fish and oil. Old Norwegians remember being a third-world country.

dubai is for stupid influencers

Prejudice and an ancient hate complex. They get really triggered when you inform them that they're using Arabic numerals, that Arabs made algebra BEFORE anyone but the Indians knew about zero, that writing was invented in two places, Sumeria (modern Iraq) and China, etc.
Yeah, it's curious how in western history classes, they go from the collapse of rome in the 400s to the renissaence in the 1400s. It's like, hold the fuck up, what's with this 1000 year void you're ignoring? As if nothing happened during that time. Yer we know that was the exact same time that Arabs were advancing, yet that 1000 years is treated like nothing happened for Europe.
Even if it's true, you don't hear them saying that about Norway. Norway has two resources: fish and oil. Old Norwegians remember being a third-world country.
Yep, and the funniest part about that is that it was an Iraqi Arab who discovered oil for the Norweigians, while they couldn't do it themselves

Still better than what most other black or brown countries would have done I guess.
That's the point. If a bunch of brown Arabs that look like this can make 1st world countries

Then a bunch of white Arabs that look like this would ALSO be able to make 1st world countries if it wasn't for americans/israelis. Arguably even better than what the Gulf Arabs have accomplished.

Okay then niggers mog everyone else the most because they have lowest IQ? Really?

Holy crap, you missed the point so badly its hilarious. I never denied asians on average are higher IQ than arabs. My argument was that these maps are clearly inaccurate. Or are you arguing a bunch of black Sudanese have 78 IQ while blonde syrians have 74? And the comparison between yemen and oman's IQ was to show that there is an element of socioeconomic involved, otherwise Oman, which is 1st world, should be the same as yemen, which is 3rd world.
No IQ is not about socioeconomics. It is just about itelligence and logical thinking which is not influenced by that at all. IQ tests are made to only observe intelligence. Maybe things can be a bit inaccurate. For example black Sudanese seems to have a high IQ compared to other niggers. This can be just coincidence for example that mostly intelligent people were tested in Sudan . But overall there is a clear pattern which can be observed which is niggers<sandniggers<european/asian. There is no way to deny this

Asian culture is not superior to arab culture. Asians can't control their women, commit suicide, hate themselves and wosh to be caucasion so badly, and are feminine tranny lovers.

Arabs take pride in their appearance, language, history, and don't white worship like ricecucks do

Arabs will survive into the future, I have doubt ricecels will.

Asians have 3 billion members, arabs are only 400 million. Massive differences in population means that Asians can do more than arabs can
Arabs are super religion which I view as super stupid. Asians worship white because white is the most Superior

That's the point. If a bunch of brown Arabs that look like this can make 1st world countries

View attachment 1157295View attachment 1157298
View attachment 1157299View attachment 1157300
View attachment 1157301View attachment 1157303

Then a bunch of white Arabs that look like this would ALSO be able to make 1st world countries if it wasn't for americans/israelis. Arguably even better than what the Gulf Arabs have accomplished.

View attachment 1157304View attachment 1157306
View attachment 1157307View attachment 1157309
View attachment 1157310View attachment 1157311
Doesn’t really prove your point, being lighter doesn’t make you higher iq jfl. But regardless, idk why sands, curries, rice, or even spics even have to prove themselves. They have had civilizations for thousands of years. There’s one exception to that rule though.

Wrong, 4/10 of the safest countries in the world are arab, the other 5/10 are asian, and only iceland is european in thr top 10.
That sounds good until you find out the countries are literal prisons who arrest you for wrong think :feelskek::feelskek:

:yes::yes::yes:

Koreans are not honorary aryans, they were the only east asians not considered honorary aryan by hitler. It's so cringe when people try to claim Korea is superior or even when chinese people wanna be korean.
True, South korea is a globohomo dystopia filled with subhuman bugmen.

Yep, and the funniest part about that is that it was an Iraqi Arab who discovered oil for the Norweigians, while they couldn't do it themselves
I did not know this. Norway really is the perfect example of the prejudice at work. You can be the richest countries in the world and get side-eye, but a bunch of ice fishers find oil and they're warmly welcomed into the club, depending on your location and race.
idk why sands, curries, rice, or even spics even have to prove themselves. They have had civilizations for thousands of years
Precisely. And, more importantly, made their own civilizations. Didn't get conquered by Romans and forced to behave in a more civilized manner.
That sounds good until you find out the countries are literal prisons who arrest you for wrong think :feelskek::feelskek:
What country isn't like this? Roman salutes get you jail time in Germany. Honking gets your bank account closed in Canada. Being too right-wing gets you anything from put on a no-fly list to being bombed by cops in America.

Okay then niggers mog everyone else the most because they have lowest IQ? Really?
Who cares if they have the highest IQ? I'm, Arab Lebanese, I have white skin with rosy red undertones, dark green eyes (hazelish)
Dark brown hair and even toned red lips. I would rather keep my features and he Lebanese, with a slightly lower IQ, then, be a white worshiping Mongoloid.

If you mean stealing from stores, then, yes it's a wrong thing. Just follow the laws and you won't get in trouble.

And most of the middle East especially, the whiter middle eastern countries like Lebanon, Syria, Iraq would look like these countries, had they been left alone, and w they used to, Lebanon was once Called the 'paris of the East'.

Islamism fucked that up, up until the 1960's the Arab countries were developing and they were improving until political Islamism reared its ugly head in the 1970's. Beirut used to be filled with gay bars and almost no toilet in Egypt wore a hijab, heck even the daughter of the leader of the Islamic Brotherhood wouldn't be caught dead in a hijab.

Arab countries declined because they are caught by a shit ideology and the rise of Islamism outside of the Arabian peninsula is directly attributable to the oil money of the Arabians allowing them to finance radical mosques and radical movements across the Islamic world. Islam would be like cucked modern Christianity without oil money.

Doesn’t really prove your point, being lighter doesn’t make you higher iq
Most of the areas which have always flourished in the middle East, have always been in the levant. So yes, it shows we can build good cities, but we haven't been able to. My country Lebanon was literally, called the, 'paris of the East' when we were left alone.

Who cares if they have the highest IQ? I'm, Arab Lebanese, I have white skin with rosy red undertones, dark green eyes (hazelish)
Dark brown hair and even toned red lips. I would rather keep my features and he Lebanese, with a slightly lower IQ, then, be a white worshiping Mongoloid.

You still worship Whites, you just have some White features and might pass off as "fully" White in North America and South America.

The IQ differences between non-Niggers are largely marginal (being somewhat between 90 to 105 on average), only niggers are at least a full standard deviation below real humans. Arabs could've accomplished stuff if they didn't have Islamic theocracies holding them back.

Indonesia has the highest number of Muslims in the world in absolute numbers, yet it's essentially indistinguishable from Thailand. Just with Islam. Without the oil money of the Gulf States (Arabia without Yemen) we wouldn't see modern Islamism rise.

Oil money robbed the world of brilliant Egyptian, Syrian, Lebanese, Etc. scientists. But the Soviet Union arguably did more damage than the Arabians did as the decline began when Arab countries started emulating Soviet models before they adopted Islamism. The main reason India is shit today is the License Raj's long term effects (which is pure Soviet emulation). Either we defeat the Soviet Union or the world will continue to suffer.

You still worship Whites, you just have some White features and might pass off as "fully" White in North America and South America.
Arabs can have blue eyes, hence, it's not pathetic, when I worship features which are present in my race.
IMG 20240511 025223
IMG 20240511 025151
IMG 20240510 043133
IMG 20240510 032330

Attachments

• IMG_20240509_174829.jpg
    IMG_20240509_174829.jpg
    173.2 KB · Views: 7
  • Screenshot_20240509_191347.jpg
    Screenshot_20240509_191347.jpg
    186.9 KB · Views: 16
For example black Sudanese seems to have a high IQ compared to other niggers
IMG 20240511 152427

This can be just coincidence for example that mostly intelligent people were tested in Sudan .
Which proves that IQ tests are not that accurate. If Whites were below Niggers in these IQ tests, you would be the first one to say it's not accurate, and you would be right. Whites have built civilizations and are far more civilized then, niggers.

Asians worship white because white is the most Superior
The least causcaian race worshiping whites is absolutely, cringe!
IMG 20240511 153708

Face it... you only have a soft spot for Asians because, they spread they're legs for white men very easily, because, they hate their chink features. Otherwise, anybody, would disgusted by the level of self hatred they have for themselves.

niggers<sandniggers<european/asian. There is no way to deny this
The laws in Arab cities like Dubai are strict
So even though, sands have less IQ, we still have 1st world cities. There are plenty of Niggers, in Dubai, even they don't commit crimes. So it's an effective system.

Sudan has their own military industry and produces domestic as well as licensed weapons.
I doubt every Arab country has defence industry.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back