Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious IQ tests are retarded and not accurate .

IQ tests are retarded tbh.

it doesn't measure general intelligence, just ability to solve dumb puzzles.

I did well at one in middle school, nowadays I'd probably just get bored and leave
Theres a big difference between 85 and 100-105 though aka niggers vs whites and asians

flawed data. Theyre genetically quite similar with comparable geography. Western Viets are noticeably intelligent. There are diasporas in Europe and they dont ruin the reputation of asian iq
But when I say Saudi Arabia isn't 76 , IQ tests are suddenly accurate lol. Both these countries score much higher yet, they're shitholes. And they have haven't had a war in the last few decades.

School isn't a good example. Being able Memorize
a bunch of bullshit doesn't mean an individual is high IQ. If that was true india would be high IQ.
Yet high school graduates iq mog high school dropouts noticeably. Iq is positively correlated with high school and college completion throughout the distribution. People drop out BECAUSE they’re bad at school more often than because it’s boring. Memorization is part of iq lmao. Just live life without short and long term memory theory. Most Indians arent good at school, you’re focusing on the internet forum and high caste ones.

School isn't a good example.
No as in I moved to a new school and some teacher thought I was retarded bc I didn't speak much, so I had to take an IQ test with an independent org

Yeah obviously school doesn't have much to do with intelligence, that's why foids can do well at school

In fact any test of intelligence, to be remotely accurate, will include the clause that having a vagina means you are either 0 or subzero

But yea being good at school/college doesnt mean youre high iq. Most doctors just recite shit from memory like those ones who think 300ng/dL is normal.

Yet high school graduates iq mog high school dropouts noticeably. Iq is positively correlated with high school and college completion throughout the distribution. People drop out BECAUSE they’re bad at school more often than because it’s boring. Memorization is part of iq lmao. Just live life without short and long term memory theory. Most Indians arent good at school, you’re focusing on the internet forum and high caste ones.
Memorization is only part of IQ so it's not a good indicator of High IQ. If it was, india would be similar to Asians in terms of IQ

Theres a big difference between 85 and 100-105 though aka niggers vs whites and asians
Everyone already knew that niggers were different tho

you would get lower scores by niggers even on elementary school math tests jfl

but tbh even niggers with high IQ scores are retarded, just like foids with high IQ scores. they're fundamentally the same whether 85 IQ or 150 IQ

Most Indians arent good at school, you’re focusing on the internet forum and high caste ones.
They all do well. Mental illness aka deppresion and ADHD can prevent people from doing well at school. It's not a good indicator of anything

No one is jealous of Arabs lmao
If so why are curries playing arab roles in Jewllywood? Clearly, there is an attempt to dehumanise Arabs. ARABS are very intelligent, if that savage chinksect ape Gheghis Khan didn't burn down the library in badghad, the world would be much more advanced.

ADHD is the most common undiagnosed mental illness among children. So clearly school isn't a good indicator
Most somewhat grow out of it. If ur still doing badly at school at like 16 it’s a wrap. If you do normally, thats gkod

If so why are curries playing arab roles in Jewllywood? Clearly, there is an attempt to dehumanise Arabs. ARABS are very intelligent, if that savage chinksect ape Gheghis Khan didn't burn down the library in badghad, the world would be much more advanced.
Europeans were in the dark age while, Arabs were in the golden age.
@Despicablecel

"Saudi Arabia and the UAE which builds first world cities are 76 and 81 respectively"

I think that they are testing the slave workers, not just the native Arabs /citizens of the country. The majority of the population in those nations are low wage slave labor, so they probably decrease the average score heavily.

think that they are testing the slave workers, not just the native Arabs /citizens of the country. The majority of the population in those nations are low wage slave labor, so they probably
Nailed it. That is what I have been telling this retard @Despicablecel. Saudi Arabia's average height is also supposedly, 5'5 lmfao. It's obvious, Indians, Africans and South East Asians are bringing it down.

Nailed it. That is what I have been telling this retard @Despicablecel. Saudi Arabia's average height is also supposedly, 5'5 lmfao. It's obvious, Indians, Africans and South East Asians are bringing it down.
@Made in Heaven

i said 5’7 on the other thread, RETARD

also, everybody stole from the knowledge of the ancient egyptians greeks and babylonians so it doesnt even matter

also, everybody stole from the knowledge of the ancient egyptians greeks and babylonians so it doesnt even matter
Arabs discovered so many things. Just shut up already pajeet

first ones who discover the idea of a robot are the greeks but keep crying about al gebra, and they made that too, and the babylonians gave you architecture and runes of the norse was inspired by egypt, cry harder cuckservative

You can look that up yourself. Wikipedia is free
wikipedia give inaccurate info, dude THE FUCKING ROMANS who build the modern west stole all their knowledge from greece so what are you on about? none of yall are original

all of this tech is pretty old, hell even the idea of aliens came from the summerians in 4000 bc with the myth of the annunakis

looks like you gotta go do your homework and since you claim to be a maronite christian you should know that الله is a pagan name that muslims called their god by which is a mixture of the or ال and لله which is the moon god of ancient arabia which was also known as hubal too

thats in fact why i dont read arabic bible translations and stick to the english even though i can read whats in em, they adopted and out this demonic name

looks like you gotta go do your homework and since you claim to be a maronite christian you should know that الله is a pagan name that muslims called their god by which is a mixture of the or ال and لله which is the moon god of ancient arabia which was also known as hubal too
Allah Just means God in Arabic. Yep, @Made in Heaven you called it :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: . This is a pajeet.

thats in fact why i dont read arabic bible translations and stick to the english even though i can read whats in em, they adopted and out this demonic name
Have a nice day. Go worship your cow Ranjit.

Have a nice day. Go worship your cow Ranjit.
triggered loser with no responses, study history outside of wikipedia kid cuz you know nothing and learn what ال means since you claim to be lebanese

Still an unfair advantage
If you mean not having adhd then maybe but the differences are less pronounced by that age due to people with diagnosed adhd getting medicated and the undiagnosed maturing. Yea, even retarded niggers can finish high school, so dropping out due to depression or adhd is excusable, but if you do badly while actually trying, youre certainly not high iq

triggered loser with no responses, study history outside of wikipedia kid cuz you know nothing and learn what ال means since you claim to be lebanese
You're complicating stuff. The arabic word for God is Allah. Both Christians and muslims use the same word. And since, you claim to be a saudi Christian convert you should know that. And why are you active all of a sudden now? Did Modi pay you?

You're complicating stuff. The arabic word for God is Allah. Both Christians and muslims use the same word. And since, you claim to be a saudi Christian convert you should know that. And why are you active all of a sudden now? Did Modi pay you?
yes ik the claim that الله is our god's name
(or god in general but thats an islamic claim ياصاحبي)

but its not
(الله is TWO NAMES, the and lah which is hubal the moon god)

ours as christians is jehovah from yhwh (i dont use yahweh either because we cant confirm if thats the correct formula of the Tetragrammaton)

psalm 83:18
That they may know that thou alone, whose name is Jehovah,
Art the Most High over all the earth.

Last edited:
yes ik the claim that الله is our god's name but its not (الله is TWO NAMES, the and lah which is hubal the moon god)

ours as christians is jehovah from yhwh (i dont use yahweh either because we cant confirm if thats the correct formula of the Tetragrammaton)
Ok, I know you're a pajeet troll. But I'll say this anyway. The world "Allah" in Arabic simply means "The God." It's related to the Aramaic term Elah and the Hebrew term El. In fact, there is archeological evidence suggesting that Arab Christians living in the Levant and Arabian peninsula used "Allah" before Islam. Now Stop wasting my time.

Ok, I know you're a pajeet troll. But I'll say this anyway. The world "Allah" in Arabic simply means "The God." It's related to the Aramaic term Elah and the Hebrew term El. In fact, there is archeological evidence suggesting that Arab Christians living in the Levant and Arabian peninsula used "Allah" before Islam. Now Stop wasting my time.
there is no evidence for this you liar, the aramaic term would be elah or in arabic اله but again, ITS NOT الله,

اله is a diety or god, from the same aramaic term but لاه or لله is not you dummy, its from the moon god, your not even worth a dime and cant even understand basic letters and meanings then claim to be lebanese lmao

yes ik the claim that الله is our god's name
(or god in general but thats an islamic claim ياصاحبي)

but its not
(الله is TWO NAMES, the and lah which is hubal the moon god)

psalm 83:18
That they may know that thou alone, whose name is Jehovah,
Art the Most High over all the earth.
And it's not Jehovah. The real pronounciation of YHWH is Yahova, we know this because, A Jewish rabbi confirmed this(this book hasn't been translated into English) the reason the Jews stopped using "Yahova" which means " I am who am" is because, they didn't want Christians(the apostles) using that name. That's why they just call God Hashem or Elohim now

And it's not Jehovah. The real pronounciation of YHWH is Yahova, we know this because, A Jewish rabbi confirmed this(this book hasn't been translated into English) the reason the Jews stopped using "Yahova" which means " I am who am" is because, they didn't want Christians(the apostles) using that name. That's why they just call God Hashem or Elohim now
yes, but yahovah is the jewish version without any germanic letters
(it would be yahowah not yahovah if you mean ancient hebrew)

,and ik about them using hashem, but its mostly cuz they cant say the divine name themselves, not because of christians
(remember that words were associated with curses or blessings according to their understanding, like in genesis when noah pronounce a curse on ham, funfact read on it you'll find a similar situation when god start speaking to them in deutoronomy)

Last edited:
I bet you are only making this thread because you scored 70 points in an IQ test multiple times

yes, but yahovah is the jewish version without any germanic letters,
Ranjit. Yes I know. But most Jews didn't know and still don't Know it's Yahowah, they're told the name has been forgotten and that the Messiah will reveal it
and ik about them using hashem, but its mostly cuz they cant say the divine name
RSS troll spotted. Jews used to use it regularly, before the third century BC. But this rule became even more strict after Christ.
remember that words were associated with curses or blessings according to their understanding, like in genesis when noah pronounce a curse on ham, funfact read on it you'll find a similar situation when god start speaking to them in deutoronomy)
Has nothing to with why they stopped using the word. They were Just retards who became very ritualistc and made up a bunch of laws which didn't exist in the Torah.
there is no evidence for this you liar,
Of what? Of Christians using the word "Allah" Before Islam?
the aramaic term would be elah or in arabic اله but again, ITS NOT الله,

اله is a diety or god, from the same aramaic term but لاه or لله is not you dummy, its from the moon god, your not even worth a dime and cant even understand basic letters and meanings then claim to be lebanese lma
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:. So Arab Christians have been wrong all along.

How does Syria score 74, while, Sudan a country filled with niggers is 78? Saudi Arabia and the UAE which builds first world cities are 76 and 81 respectively. Anyone, who thinks this blonde Syrian boy has a lower IQ then, this Sudanese man needs to get their head checked.
View attachment 1185518
View attachment 1185519
IQ tests aren't accurate, and it's hard to prove unlike, other charistrics like height, skin colour etc. but common sense should tell you that the Sudanese man isn't more intellgent then the boy. Because, unlike, Niggers Arabs build first world countries.
cousin marriage? Islam banning teaching of logic because that will cause millions to drop islam?

Ranjit. Yes I know. But most Jews didn't know and still don't Know it's Yahovah, they're told the name has been forgotten and that the Messiah will reveal it

RSS troll spotted. Jews used to use it regularly, before the third century BC. But this rule became even more strict after Christ.
have nothing to do with christians thats what im saying, they barely even used it beforehand cuz of the curses associated if they take their lord's name in vain
(they got conquered by empires cuz their priests worshipped the sun god for example in the book of ezekiel, and they went into exile because god said he will judge them 7 times for their sins then he multiplied it, those curses were laid out in deutronomy then happened in jeremiah and then happened throughout daniel's time until jesus show up and they blew it even more when they rejected the son of the living god)

about messiah revealing the name of god, its the new name you read about in revelation 19:12

His eyes were like a flame of fire, and on His head were many crowns. He had a name written that no one knew except Himself.

it got nothing to do with the topic dummy

How does Syria score 74, while, Sudan a country filled with niggers is 78? Saudi Arabia and the UAE which builds first world cities are 76 and 81 respectively. Anyone, who thinks this blonde Syrian boy has a lower IQ then, this Sudanese man needs to get their head checked.
View attachment 1185518
View attachment 1185519
IQ tests aren't accurate, and it's hard to prove unlike, other charistrics like height, skin colour etc. but common sense should tell you that the Sudanese man isn't more intellgent then the boy. Because, unlike, Niggers Arabs build first world countries.
UAE nad Saudi Arabia pay Europeans to design and build their infrastructure and they pay currys to be the labour. No Arab has built anything in those countries, its all oil money