Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Introductions

I’m seafire. I’m 25 and my life is a shitty genetics experiment gone wrong. I lucked out on one hand and grew tall and am well read, but I physically can’t use any of it because I’m ugly as fuck, my health is rapidly going down hill, not enough pecker to hit a nail, losing my hair and I’m a virgin. I hate foids so much that you can physically see my blood pressure rise from the outside. Came here to vent about past experiences because I’ve already gave up and the dark thoughts are getting scarily close (in a video game).

Hello I am Inceldia, a manlet badskincel. Glad to be here. Im looking forward to talk to like minded individuals.

Hello I am Inceldia, a manlet badskincel. Glad to be here. Im looking forward to talk to like minded individuals.
654891D3 F739 4558 84ED 9A8B7532842E

welcome

im a guy from scandinavia that LDARs with his cat and just want to be left alone, Adulthood is realising why shrek wanted to be alone.

im a guy from scandinavia that LDARs with his cat and just want to be left alone, Adulthood is realising why shrek wanted to be alone.

I am twenty-four y/o Intellau "Henry" Celistic of Minneapolis, Minnesota. I am autistic, unable to drive, and have above average intelligence.

Hello to everyone. Thank you for accepting me into your community. I have a full time job. I have a college education. I drive a nice car. I live by myself in a very clean, nice apartment. I have impeccable hygiene. I have hobbies. But I have no girlfriend. I am in my 30s and never had a girlfriend. I am invisible to all women unless I make myself known to them and then they act repulsed and annoyed. I always thought I was handsome but I have come to the conclusion that I must be pretty ugly. I’ve never had a match on a dating app. I’ve never had a woman reply to my messages on any dating site. I’m too shy to cold approach women and ask them out, but I’ve gotten to know lots of women over the years through school, work, hobbies and none of them have ever wanted to date me. It’s over.

Name's Scilence, 21 yo from Cuckada in freshstart at university. I have shit mong genetics and was born deformed, autistic to an aged mother. My father abandoned me at birth to work overseas but lost everything.

I'm deformed hybrid genetics and a bad eyecel. My interests are mainly in escapism to fantasy worlds like in computer software.

hey Joey here - Im like those guys who are highly educated with a wife house and car but without the education, wife, house or car and nothing like those other guys. Thanks for having me.

Hello I'm 16 and I've always known that most of my problems come from the fact that w*men think I'm disgusting. I first got introduced to inceldom through jewtubers like wheatwaffles and ironically Hamza (self improvement doesn't work) and then I lurked here for quite some time before deciding to make an account. I hope you'll accept me even though I realize to most of you think I'm just in my incel phase and will "grow out of it" becasue I'm young.

khhv asian. if you wanna play chess together hmu

Hello everybody, I'm a autistic (diagnosed) manlet (5'9, that's short for my country) from the Netherlands. I recently turned 17 years old. My interests are metal music, game development and retro videogames. I also play electric guitar, bass guitar and compose my own songs (might post some of them here later).

Hello everyone. Some users might recognize me from looksmax.org. I'm WhiteBlackpillER, i'm 150 IQ, autistic, 5'7 turbomanlet, cheekcel, jawcel, eyeareacel, eyecolorcel, handcel, nosecel, chincel, 6 inch dicklet.

I'm a mentalcel diagnosed with GAD, depression, have horrible social anxiety, fear of rejection and abandonment, adhd and autism. Completely incapable of getting any sex or romantic interest from anyone. Realized I would never have a girlfriend at 16yrs, now 22 and still no girlfriend, never even gone on a date. Have deluded myself a few times thinking that girls are interested in me. However, today was the day that I've finally completed my transition into inceldom.

Hi
Older than I'd like to admit . Autistic. Too fcuked up to exist.
United Kingdom.

Hello, I am 18 years old 5'7 96lbs framecel, manlet from Roachland. I'm struggling with body dysmorphia, social anxiety and I can't even lift my head when I walk anymore. I have a body of a faggot but my mentality is full chud. I hate faggots and all kind of degeneracy. I hate beatiful women and successfull people in general so this means I hate all of the normies. My face is 4/10 but I think I can't know if I'm attractive or not before I will reach normal weight. I think I have a cute face but my nose is big so I can't be considered as a cutecel in my opinion. I'm look like yandere dev. I don't have any motivation for anything and rotting rn. I want to try self improvement but I am lazy af I don't really know. I have a lovely family and I am the single son I'm really hating to be failure and disappointment. I also don't have any friends. It's all so tiresome.

Hello
stats:
Race: Blackcel
Height : 5'8
Fatherless, giga high-inhib, probably autistic , nigger iq , Im black on the outside but white on the inside, i hate niggers and i dont relate to them at all

Hello
stats:
Fatherless, giga high-inhib, probably autistic , nigger iq , Im black on the outside but white on the inside, i hate niggers and i dont relate to them at all
Welcome to forum nigga

Hi, everyone. Second time is the charm I guess. I was recently diagnosed with autism. I discovered wheat waffles on youtube and was reading stats on here that 5'4" is super short, and that's me. No wonder I've had virtually no luck with women for 20 years, even among traditional Catholics. I've finally decided to be totally antisocial and completely give up on women so as not endanger my job that I got earlier this year as well as not needlessly waste money.

This year was especially bad getting flat out rejected on Catholic dating websites even with looksmaxing and having hobbies and being very devout. Even a girl that described herself as very heavyset and older than me and autistic rejected me. Then right after I closed my account over her, a girl went to my church and chatted for a bit and then she rejected me like didn't even friendzone me. Then met a Catholic girl in the mental hospital only to have her stop talking to me despite having the chance to move in for free and have me pay her $2500 to break her lease. I've also been rejected twice recently by girls in their 30s at my church. But one of them started dating a guy like a foot taller than her and he's not even Catholic and she doesn't go here anymore. At work — and we're Catholic at work here too — I started talking on discord to a girl I liked a lot, and she started being antisocial towards me while talking to her online bf who also isn't even Catholic.

Oh, and I found out from my new job I'm starting to bald, too. So there's that.

I was reading an autistcel thread. Yep makes sense. Autistic girls have no problem getting dates. A nearly 40 overweight autistic girl can confidently reject me. Hopefully it's ok here to be autistic.

Actually there was an older woman at my church actually being honest with me like "you know maybe God's will is for you to be single." Like how do you know God's will? Why don't you just tell me I'm ugly, too socially awkward, and worst of all, way too short. Civilization is definitely going to end soon if all women care about in a mate is height like I guess even religion is secondary for them. Secular women are the pinnacle of evil, like they kill their own children now.

I want to go visit a monastery of nuns in the spring. Probably the only not evil women left in the world. They are voluntarily celibate which is good.

Last edited:
37 yo wagecel I am default character look and never got any attention of foids. I hate them and hope forcing yourself on them will be legal in the future. Would love to have irl cel friends in the uk. Now I am just a pervcel and into way too young foids.

Last edited:
Hey all, 26 year old fatfuck retard proving that above average height won't get you anywhere if that's all you've got going for you. Pretty much it tbh.

27 and autistic. Socially awkward and treated like shit by femoids on a daily basis. Also depressed and fat.

Hello :feelsLightsaber:. I'm a borderline mentalcel and gymcel who is not actually diagnosed with social anxiety and am not addicted enough to the gym to actually be either, however as I have no interesting traits in any capacity I must cling to what little I have.

FED bait, dont reply, ignore it and hide it

Hello :feelsLightsaber:. I'm a borderline mentalcel and gymcel who is not actually diagnosed with social anxiety and am not addicted enough to the gym to actually be either, however as I have no interesting traits in any capacity I must cling to what little I have.
:feelsYall:

38 year old dude who lives and will die alone. Blackpilled out of the hope for intimacy and now just trying to focus on not getting mistreated as an employee what with the extreme lookism in the workplace.

Hi I just joined this place. I'm 22 years old, finishing my uni degree soon and have never experienced any intimacy or warmth from a woman, even after a good bit of effort, working out, trying to be more social (which I hate) and expanding my interests. It also looks like I'm getting post 1488 in this thread, so there's something. Anyway, I'm heavily suspicious I might be autistic or possibly schizoid, and will be seeing a therapist for an official diagnosis real soon (this week, actually). I don't know what kind of other info would usually be relevant to post here, but I'm sure you guys will let me know.

Hi, jeetcel here,
age 27 as of writing this, by occupation i'm a technician in a company servicing electric machines,
i am incel because...reasons that i'll explain later in a rant-like post but goddamn i hate it all
currently i am aiming to be part of the community and learn as much as i can

ironsides n sheit, never began, blood.

it's over

Hey fellers, 22yo germancel. Machinist wageslave with ambition but no discipline. Last intimacy I had was with a prostitue. Very catholic but haven't finished the scriptures at all.

Hey fellers, 22yo germancel. Machinist wageslave with ambition but no discipline. Last intimacy I had was with a prostitue. Very catholic but haven't finished the scriptures at all.
Nice

Hello
stats:
i actually felt bad that u got banned even thought u said faggoted shit. i kinda understand that in the same day ur stupid sister callled u a manlet. mods won't ban real fags who made even worst threads and have been spamming faggotry for a lot of time but they banned some one just because he had a bad day. probably a 90% would have been way better.

i actually felt bad that u got banned even thought u said faggoted shit. i kinda understand that in the same day ur stupid sister callled u a manlet. mods won't ban real fags who made even worst threads and have been spamming faggotry for a lot of time but they banned some one just because he had a bad day. probably a 90% would have been way better.

Brazilian engineer, white, 30 y.o., still employed somehow, and always rejected by women at every level since I've developed a conscience.

English not main language, sorry for typos.

Living proof that you can do everything right (study, get a job and a few friends) and STILL be a disgusting person in the eyes of women.

PS. my nickname is a blatant bait for incels (friend of foe) who live in my city.
come back BroZilianCel fren :feels:

have u made a post here before? i never heard about ur stats or even ur ethnicity? do u mind sharring?
5'7 whitey framelet asperger n shiet, never began for me

Hello, I'm in my early 30s, a longtime lurker, looking forward to joining in some discussions and being part of the community.

Hi guys, I wish I was an alcoholic to forget about my miserable existence, but I throw up if I drink, also if I drive in a car for more than few minutes or in any elevator.