Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Introductions

Diocel

Diocel

A soup for one, please.
★★★★★
Joined
Dec 5, 2019
Posts
55,471
Online
335d 22h 54m
IgorthiumPrime

IgorthiumPrime

Professional Mage
Joined
Oct 30, 2021
Posts
6
Online
1h 49m
22 years old, Russian and Polish descent, haven't thought about what I'm doing with my life :cryfeels:
 
B

BaffleTrot

Greycel
Joined
Oct 30, 2021
Posts
83
Online
1d 12h 18m
Hi, I'm BaffleTrot. I'm 34. I used to be involved in incel communities on reddit, but I was kinda leaning out of it when my state declared incels as terrorists and I figured I better stop. I don't care about that any more, so I figured I would come back and see how it's going. I used to be really depressed about the whole situation, but I balanced out the rest of my life and I'm generally pretty cheerful about things and get along well in society. Still incel. It'll be nice to have a place to talk about the shit that I just can't talk about anywhere else, though.
 
Diocel

Diocel

A soup for one, please.
★★★★★
Joined
Dec 5, 2019
Posts
55,471
Online
335d 22h 54m
BaffleTrot said:
Hi, I'm BaffleTrot. I'm 34. I used to be involved in incel communities on reddit, but I was kinda leaning out of it when my state declared incels as terrorists and I figured I better stop. I don't care about that any more, so I figured I would come back and see how it's going. I used to be really depressed about the whole situation, but I balanced out the rest of my life and I'm generally pretty cheerful about things and get along well in society. Still incel. It'll be nice to have a place to talk about the shit that I just can't talk about anywhere else, though.
ewww an incel :feelsugh:
 
IvoryTower

IvoryTower

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 1, 2021
Posts
108
Online
16h 42m
Muttcel, U.S, 22. Aut.
Really that's it.
 
Naylor Broughton

Naylor Broughton

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 3, 2021
Posts
34
Online
21h 15m
Oldcel / tallcel / blue-eyedcel

Born 1967

lifelong virgin. Went through a rage in my mid thirties....it almost killed me......crashed out of San Francisco. Life slowly got better. Cope over rope. Live in Pasadena, California now. Half British by mother. Been to the UK many times for northern soul dancing, clothing, records. Was and will always be a Mod. I speak Welsh / Rwy'n siarad Cymraeg

KTF
 
Diocel

Diocel

A soup for one, please.
★★★★★
Joined
Dec 5, 2019
Posts
55,471
Online
335d 22h 54m
Naylor Broughton said:
Oldcel / tallcel / blue-eyedcel

Born 1967

lifelong virgin. Went through a rage in my mid thirties....it almost killed me......crashed out of San Francisco. Life slowly got better. Cope over rope. Live in Pasadena, California now. Half British by mother. Been to the UK many times for northern soul dancing, clothing, records. Was and will always be a Mod. I speak Welsh / Rwy'n siarad Cymraeg

KTF
Is that you in your profile picture?
 
Diocel

Diocel

A soup for one, please.
★★★★★
Joined
Dec 5, 2019
Posts
55,471
Online
335d 22h 54m
Broly

Broly

Anime Girl Connoisseur
★★★★★
Joined
Apr 6, 2021
Posts
17,792
Online
91d 19h 2m
17 and have been approached by many girls, they were all white but as I don’t race mix I had to reject them
It’s over
 
Naylor Broughton

Naylor Broughton

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 3, 2021
Posts
34
Online
21h 15m
Diocel said:
Looking fresh.
thanks yo! I dress well, always have. It gave me some sort of comfort...or at least gave me something to think about aside from being invisible to women
 
Diocel

Diocel

A soup for one, please.
★★★★★
Joined
Dec 5, 2019
Posts
55,471
Online
335d 22h 54m
Naylor Broughton said:
thanks yo! I dress well, always have. It gave me some sort of comfort...or at least gave me something to think about aside from being invisible to women
BASED
 
Zugzvvang

Zugzvvang

Supermax Genetic Prison Inmate#89701
★★
Joined
Nov 10, 2021
Posts
133
Online
3d 22h 21m
Evil Genius said:
Hi

I don't really get bullied or anything, i just really hate females.
based
 
FamilyGuy1999

FamilyGuy1999

Mødecel.
★★★★★
Joined
Oct 20, 2020
Posts
18,132
Online
189d 21h 24m
Broly said:
17 and have been approached by many girls, they were all white but as I don’t race mix I had to reject them
It’s over
:feelsseriously: really?

incelerated said:
Hi!
My name is incelerated.
I'm a bisexual furry. I love watching My Little Pony and collecting Funko Pop figures.
Ever since my dad's friend from work penetrated me as a child I have become a volcel who doesn't want to have sex ever again in life.
Looking forward to making new friends here.
:heart:
 
Mediterraneancel

Mediterraneancel

Greycel
Joined
Nov 12, 2021
Posts
65
Online
1d 9h 41m
Hello to everyone, incel brothers from around the world.
I am 25-year-old kissless blackpilled incel from Chieti, Italy. Currently i don't know wether I am a medical student or only a NEET. My inceldom is due to my high-funcioning autism (officialy diagnosed), my short stature (I am 5' 8.5''), my thin body, and, above all, my ugly face: I was rated 4/10 both on Photofeeler and by Wheat Waffles. My face is ugly due to many defects, in particular is too narrow.
My interests are a bit eccentric, even if I am not smart enough to become an expert on them, they span from human biology to physical security to emergency preparedness to facial attractiveness to local history to psychometrics to genomics to population genetics etc.
 
Animecel2D

Animecel2D

Hee Ho!
★★★★★
Joined
Jan 29, 2018
Posts
96,075
Online
452d 5h 20m
Mediterraneancel said:
Hello to everyone, incel brothers from around the world.
I am 25-year-old kissless blackpilled incel from Chieti, Italy. Currently i don't know wether I am a medical student or only a NEET. My inceldom is due to my high-funcioning autism (officialy diagnosed), my short stature (I am 5' 8.5''), my thin body, and, above all, my ugly face: I was rated 4/10 both on Photofeeler and by Wheat Waffles. My face is ugly due to many defects, in particular is too narrow.
My interests are a bit eccentric, even if I am not smart enough to become an expert on them, they span from human biology to physical security to emergency preparedness to facial attractiveness to local history to psychometrics to genomics to population genetics etc.
Welcome
 
wereqryan

wereqryan

The living shall envy the dead
★★★★★
Joined
Jul 27, 2018
Posts
13,623
Online
245d 21h 24m
Mediterraneancel said:
they span from human biology to physical security to emergency preparedness to facial attractiveness to local history to psychometrics to genomics to population genetics etc.
These are some very good interests. :ha..feels::ha..feels:
 
Lolimancer

Lolimancer

signed by Deleted member 31729
★★★★★
Joined
Dec 19, 2020
Posts
8,401
Online
136d 21h 21m
Hi, My name is familyguy1999
 
Waylan

Waylan

Greycel
Joined
Nov 30, 2021
Posts
19
Online
8h 14m
Hello, my name's Waylan and I just joined the site recently. Oh, and I'm an incel.

Believe it or not, I signed up for no apparent reason. As of late, I have had a fairly negative outlook on my circumstances and life in general. The reason I'm an incel isn't anything peculiar. It's just because of my looks and social anxiety caused by autism.

Though I'm not as devoted to the blackpill as others and inceldom hasn't consumed my life the way it has for most, still it does get me down from time to time. And I feel like no one in my social circle can really relate to what I'm going through so here I am.
 
erenyeager

erenyeager

Destroy the world for inceldia
★★★★★
Joined
Jan 18, 2021
Posts
7,922
Online
46d 21h 39m
Waylan said:
Hello, my name's Waylan and I just joined the site recently. Oh, and I'm an incel.

Believe it or not, I signed up for no apparent reason. As of late, I have had a fairly negative outlook on my circumstances and life in general. The reason I'm an incel isn't anything peculiar. It's just because of my looks and social anxiety caused by autism.

Though I'm not as devoted to the blackpill as others and inceldom hasn't consumed my life the way it has for most, still it does get me down from time to time. And I feel like no one in my social circle can really relate to what I'm going through so here I am.
Get prepared to be called bluepiller fakecel:feelsUgh:
ihateamogus said:
I hate amogus, it's that simple.
Based
 
R

Rivotril

Greycel
Joined
Dec 2, 2021
Posts
68
Online
14h 13m
I'm new to all this. Small balls resulted in lack of masculine traits (could not take testosterone treatment because according to doctors my blood-tests showed high chance of growing boobs if I did). Short, thin, blond (I think about dying it a little darker, but then I think "that's gay AF" and don't), Shy (intentional capital), my friends are female, so I can't bring this sort of stuff up, too shy. Also shy away from confrontation (anger turns into something cold and analytical as quickly as it arises). Always friendzoned. I know people think I'm secretly gay (the only good thing about this is that I get to know who actually is secretly gay, and dude, some of them are impossible to tell, it's like they're simulacra of true men). I avoid going out to avoid the fags hitting on me (which is always embarrassing and depressing), and I'm trying to get my friends to stop trying to set me up with "dates", since I know how they always end: "you're very nice, but "[insert BS excuse here]". I embody the Platonic-Ideal that's the opposite of "Chad", I think.

I won't give geographical details, just "not American".
Animecel2D said:

Animecel2D said:
Did you understand any of that?
 
Last edited:
L

Linesnap99

Overlord
★★★★★
Joined
Mar 31, 2020
Posts
7,420
Online
53d 2h 52m
Rivotril said:
my friends are female,
Rivotril said:
Always friendzoned. I know people think I'm secretly gay
you dont belong here nigga.
Rivotril said:
Small balls resulted in lack of masculine traits (could not take testosterone treatment because according to doctors my blood-tests showed high chance of growing boobs if I did).
what is this troll
 
Last edited:
R

Rivotril

Greycel
Joined
Dec 2, 2021
Posts
68
Online
14h 13m
I'm not gay, read it properly. People assume I am from my looks and my friendships with girls. I didn't see any rules stating that befriending woman was forbidden. Besides, I'm not here to white-knight. I don't touch the subject of All women must die. Kill all women! I have a mother and sister.
 

Similar threads

C
Replies
31
Views
883
AlphaCentauri
AlphaCentauri
M
Replies
5
Views
724
Ehwhatever
E
Transcended Trucel
Replies
74
Views
2K
Dotrinfobe
Dotrinfobe
MarquisDeSade
Replies
5
Views
365
AlphaCentauri
AlphaCentauri
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8
Top