Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Introductions

L

Lonely

Self-banned
-
21d 17h 32m
I'm 2xR 18xE, I'm incel because I'm ugly as eff, and I consider myself to be a 2/10. When I was little, I injured my nose aplenty and it resulted in a really bad looking nose, being reduced from a 5/10 to a 2/10. I don't want plastic surgery even though it would turn me into a normie. I also love watching horror movies.
Mogs me

U

UnknownR

sub5
3d 17h 10m
Feel free to introduce yourself to the group. Share your story, your background, your interests, whatever you want others to know about you.

Welcome!
I'm 35....Sub5 broke virgin.

Tajincel

Tajincel

French sandcel
3d 17h 53m
I'm Tajincel, a 18 yo arabcel from France. I like video games like Sengoku Rance :society:

Dezcel

Dezcel

Greycel
20h 7m
I'm a loveless fatcel who's never even been in the same swimming pool of another foid. I hate women more than I hate myself, which is somehow possible despite being a fucking suicidecel. Blackpilled since highschool, I've given up and I want to talk to other people who've also given up.

TheCelFromHell

TheCelFromHell

Greycel
1d 12m
I'm Caleb, 25 y/o 5'9" baldingcel from America. Barely holding a job, family hates me, life is shit. My only friend told me to join, so, here I am.

seafire

seafire

Am I at the bottom yet?
★★
1d 9h 7m
I’m seafire. I’m 25 and my life is a shitty genetics experiment gone wrong. I lucked out on one hand and grew tall and am well read, but I physically can’t use any of it because I’m ugly as fuck, my health is rapidly going down hill, not enough pecker to hit a nail, losing my hair and I’m a virgin. I hate foids so much that you can physically see my blood pressure rise from the outside. Came here to vent about past experiences because I’ve already gave up and the dark thoughts are getting scarily close (in a video game).

Inceldia

Inceldia

Recruit
★★★★
4d 33m
Hello I am Inceldia, a manlet badskincel. Glad to be here. Im looking forward to talk to like minded individuals.

PointOfNoReturn

PointOfNoReturn

no qt schizo Arab gf = over
★★★★★
30d 18h 43m
Hello I am Inceldia, a manlet badskincel. Glad to be here. Im looking forward to talk to like minded individuals.
654891D3 F739 4558 84ED 9A8B7532842E

welcome

Noseman

Noseman

KHHV Scandicel and spergoloid outsider
★★★★★
5d 1h 47m
im a guy from scandinavia that LDARs with his cat and just want to be left alone, Adulthood is realising why shrek wanted to be alone.

Intellau_Celistic

Intellau_Celistic

5'3 KHHV Mentalcel
★★★★★
264d 15h 16m
im a guy from scandinavia that LDARs with his cat and just want to be left alone, Adulthood is realising why shrek wanted to be alone.

I am twenty-four y/o Intellau "Henry" Celistic of Minneapolis, Minnesota. I am autistic, unable to drive, and have above average intelligence.

C

ChadKroeger

Greycel
21m
Hello to everyone. Thank you for accepting me into your community. I have a full time job. I have a college education. I drive a nice car. I live by myself in a very clean, nice apartment. I have impeccable hygiene. I have hobbies. But I have no girlfriend. I am in my 30s and never had a girlfriend. I am invisible to all women unless I make myself known to them and then they act repulsed and annoyed. I always thought I was handsome but I have come to the conclusion that I must be pretty ugly. I’ve never had a match on a dating app. I’ve never had a woman reply to my messages on any dating site. I’m too shy to cold approach women and ask them out, but I’ve gotten to know lots of women over the years through school, work, hobbies and none of them have ever wanted to date me. It’s over.

Scilence

Scilence

Hail Satan
-
14d 8h 44m
Name's Scilence, 21 yo from Cuckada in freshstart at university. I have shit mong genetics and was born deformed, autistic to an aged mother. My father abandoned me at birth to work overseas but lost everything.

I'm deformed hybrid genetics and a bad eyecel. My interests are mainly in escapism to fantasy worlds like in computer software.

zangano1

zangano1

unemployed
★★★★★
87d 23h 38m
dungeondragon

dungeondragon

Overlord
★★★★★
81d 7h 15m
Hello, I'm new here. My name is dungeondragon, though I have many pseudonyms (The Blood Beast, Black Phantom, Amadeus, Black Acid Devil, The Troubled One).

Hope you will accept me!

:feelsaww:

JoeyTz

JoeyTz

Its that guy
9h 54m
hey Joey here - Im like those guys who are highly educated with a wife house and car but without the education, wife, house or car and nothing like those other guys. Thanks for having me.

scaredsoyciety

scaredsoyciety

06 youngcel
6h 15m
Hello I'm 16 and I've always known that most of my problems come from the fact that w*men think I'm disgusting. I first got introduced to inceldom through jewtubers like wheatwaffles and ironically Hamza (self improvement doesn't work) and then I lurked here for quite some time before deciding to make an account. I hope you'll accept me even though I realize to most of you think I'm just in my incel phase and will "grow out of it" becasue I'm young.

aZnSuPeRsOlDiEr

aZnSuPeRsOlDiEr

Greycel
19h 45m
khhv asian. if you wanna play chess together hmu

LifeIsAMeme

LifeIsAMeme

Minecraft
12h 36m
Hello everybody, I'm a autistic (diagnosed) manlet (5'9, that's short for my country) from the Netherlands. I recently turned 17 years old. My interests are metal music, game development and retro videogames. I also play electric guitar, bass guitar and compose my own songs (might post some of them here later).

W

WhiteBlackpillER

-cel
5h 10m
Hello everyone. Some users might recognize me from looksmax.org. I'm WhiteBlackpillER, i'm 150 IQ, autistic, 5'7 turbomanlet, cheekcel, jawcel, eyeareacel, eyecolorcel, handcel, nosecel, chincel, 6 inch dicklet.