Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Introductions

sckicksal345

sckicksal345

humanity is a disgusting wretched depraved species
50d 22h 35m
7 feet 9 inch Dick trucel 15 year old trucel from syria (girls hate me cuz im arab)

Diocel

Diocel

A soup for one, please.
★★★★★
296d 15h 53m
sckicksal345 said:
7 feet 9 inch Dick trucel 15 year old trucel from syria (girls hate me cuz im arab)
Literally Irredeemable @Irredeemable

CyberneticSimpleton

CyberneticSimpleton

clownpilled
14h 54m
Am I retarded or is there not a forum wide search function?

Diocel

Diocel

A soup for one, please.
★★★★★
296d 15h 53m
CyberneticSimpleton said:
Am I retarded or is there not a forum wide search function?
It takes a certain amount of points to have access to it.

CyberneticSimpleton

CyberneticSimpleton

clownpilled
14h 54m
Ah, good to know. Thanks

curryfool

curryfool

All life is a game of luck
★★★
75d 10h 21m
FamilyGuy1999 said:
Diocel @Diocel WØLF @WØLF OwlGod @OwlGod

Idotms @Idotms incelerated @incelerated curryfool @curryfool dreadtheblackpill @dreadtheblackpill

thoughts on this cybernetic simpleton?

Seems like a cool fellow cel. :feelsjuice:

lorkhan

lorkhan

elephantcel
1d 12h 1m
I'm not introducing myself, that's gay

Eschewcel

Eschewcel

Excluded from society for a decade.
★★★
32d 11h 57m
lorkhan said:
I'm not introducing myself, that's gay
Why are you gay

A

alittlerabbit

Greycel
19h 12m
31. Completed isolated and reinforced/instructed by doctors/therapy to be so…including not talking with others/any kind of relationships whatsoever. So im breaking rules just talking here.

For 31 years I cried and felt really depressed and alone. Now I no longer have a heart and have nothing if contempt and hatred for everyone. I consider myself purely misanthropic. Past several months has developed further toward all living things. Don’t even care about animals anymore.

None of this is my will. Deep down I love animals. Want to love people. But CPTSD is real and has totally eviscerated any humanity I had. Now I’m a floating shell praying the end comes soon.

Arab/White descent so I’m used to being hated. Don’t even give a shit that racism seems to flow naturally here. I’ve been called every name in the book, it’s normal to me now.

What’s far worse than name calling is the trauma and physical abuse I’ve been through which don’t worry, I’m sensitive to other’s triggers so you won’t be hearing anything about that.

Despite hating everything, I still have respect for everyone and the land and what not. I just want my life to be over.

It soothes me being able to communicate even though it goes against my therapy and medical advisement.

Anyway, thanks for reading.

Animecel2D

Animecel2D

KHHVHBIJJCTDTMHMSSWDF: THE ONLY PERMAVIRGINTRUECEL
★★★★★
408d 15h 47m
alittlerabbit said:
31. Completed isolated and reinforced/instructed by doctors/therapy to be so…including not talking with others/any kind of relationships whatsoever. So im breaking rules just talking here.

For 31 years I cried and felt really depressed and alone. Now I no longer have a heart and have nothing if contempt and hatred for everyone. I consider myself purely misanthropic. Past several months has developed further toward all living things. Don’t even care about animals anymore.

None of this is my will. Deep down I love animals. Want to love people. But CPTSD is real and has totally eviscerated any humanity I had. Now I’m a floating shell praying the end comes soon.

Arab/White descent so I’m used to being hated. Don’t even give a shit that racism seems to flow naturally here. I’ve been called every name in the book, it’s normal to me now.

What’s far worse than name calling is the trauma and physical abuse I’ve been through which don’t worry, I’m sensitive to other’s triggers so you won’t be hearing anything about that.

Despite hating everything, I still have respect for everyone and the land and what not. I just want my life to be over.

It soothes me being able to communicate even though it goes against my therapy and medical advisement.

Anyway, thanks for reading.
Little rabbit

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8