Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Beware of 2024cels

xkcdCleftcel

xkcdCleftcel

He not busy being born is busy dying
★★★★★
Screenshot 2024 02 07 182329

^
All 2024cels have this mindset because they joined because they saw blackpill content on tiktok, in reality they are still bluepilled asf and retarded.

common normfag

they are all also faggots as well.

I come from tt too

ONly diff is i knew er from 2020

i cant be faggot im femcel :feelsLSD: :feelsclown::dab:
>fem"cel"
MODS

@SlayerSlayer @TheProphetMuscle

.is has fallen boyos, it's ovER: I knew we should have shut-down registration.

@Adolf Hitler @Chudpreet @TBIcel @Puppeter @Corvus @LeFrenchCel @Pancakecel @Ron.Belgrade @wereq @Grim_Reaper @TheGrayWolf

>fem"cel"
MODS

@Adolf Hitler @Chudpreet @TBIcel @Puppeter @Corvus @LeFrenchCel @Pancakecel @Ron.Belgrade @wereq @Grim_Reaper @TheGrayWolf
it was typo of gemcel, i have autist fixation on crystals bro

>fem"cel"
MODS

:feelsokman:

I don't use tiktok, what did I miss?

it was typo of gemcel,
How does changing that make any sense at all? I called you a faggot, and you said "I can't be faggot I am femcel" which makes sense, since foids aren't faggots as the term faggot refers to homosexual men.

Saying "I can't be faggot I am gemcel" makes no sense, since you can be a faggot & like crystals.
i have autist fixation on crystals bro
>Fixation on crystals

Giga-foid trait.

All 2024cels have this mindset because they joined because they saw blackpill content on tiktok, in reality they are still bluepilled asf and retarded.
Not me, I was on looksmax.org/.me since 2019, I never joined this forum because back then you were all crying too much and bitching about everything for my taste. Times have changed and I became like this myself so I figured why not join.

>fem"cel"
MODS

:yes: Yup

Saying "I can't be faggot I am gemcel" makes no sense, since you can be a faggot & like crystals.
foids are the ones that cover their bodies in gems to attract men, rings, bracelets, piercings, even buttplugs

foids are the ones that cover their bodies in gems to attract men, rings, bracelets, piercings, even buttplugs
>Claims being obsessed with crystals, gems, etc. is a trucel trait/cope.
>Talks about how foids obsess over it so much.

How does this "prove" it's the ultimate form of Inceldom?
Tesla achieved spiritual connection to akashic realms through 87 years of inceldom (probably world record at the time)

Besides, it is proven that crystals undergo an evolutionary process similar to biological organisms, in the sense that optimal traits get selected for through environment, and passed onto daughter crystals on the level of molecular arrangement. This is how biologic life started, not in hot springs or whatever the fuck. proto-rna piggy backed off of the first crystals that evolved, first starting as a symbiotic relationship then branching off on its own starting all life on earth
Tesla predicted this before we could molecularly prove it

Tesla achieved spiritual connection to akashic realms through 87 years of inceldom (probably world record at the time)

Besides, it is proven that crystals undergo an evolutionary process similar to biological organisms, in the sense that optimal traits get selected for through environment, and passed onto daughter crystals on the level of molecular arrangement. This is how biologic life started, not in hot springs or whatever the fuck. proto-rna piggy backed off of the first crystals that evolved, first starting as a symbiotic relationship then branching off on its own starting all life on earth
Tesla predicted this before we could molecularly prove it
What you just said didn't even relate to the question I asked.

You basically just outed yourself in this thread; fucking end your life 2024faggot.

>fem"cel"
MODS

Hey buddy, i think that was a joke.

I wonder what 2025cels are going to be like.

What you just said didn't even relate to the question I asked.

You basically just outed yourself in this thread; fucking end your life 2024faggot.
You will see in 50 years when you start collecting illegal piezoelectric crystals

Hey buddy, i think that was a joke.
":foidSoy::soy:: Buddy"

Thing is, newfaggot, that by allowing "jokes" like these to go around, it will allow for infiltrators, trolls, etc. to shit-up this forum & pass if off as "it was just a joke bro!"

Just kek at the 2023cels (especially late ones) shitting on 2024cels

It's like calling this guy a nigger

when you look like this:
Captura de Tela 2024 02 04 as 002817

JoinedJun 13, 2023Posts1,954 though

but also JoinedJan 8, 2024 = you need to kill yourself
He thinks we should just let users "joke" about being fem"cels" what has this shithole came to?
it definitely is :feelskek: 95% of 2023cels need to kill themselves as well
Compared to the wave of 2024cels(including Nov-Dec 2023cels) they are much better; we at least got some decent users out of that group.

Not an argument, faggot.
I'm not arguing anything, i just made an analogy beacause it's ironic that you are shitting on someone's join date when you joined like 1 month before them and the only thing different from their join date is that their date has a +1 added in the end ¯\(ツ)/¯
There are shitty posters in every generation. And i've only seen like what? 2 bad posters that joined this year so it's not like they are even a problem.