Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL half of the GrAYniggers on this site in 2024

EngelCallDell19

EngelCallDell19

Gendokwell fanboy
★★★★★

>incel culture
>2024
it's been fucking taken over by normies and there's been no coming back from it. :dafuckfeels:

even if you jump ship to a new website the same ills will soon follow it (it might be good for awhile though)

even if you jump ship to a new website the same ills will soon follow it (it might be good for awhile though)
exactly, it will last maybe 2 or 1 year at most

I fucking hate this mewing trend that's popular on Tiktok. Whenever I hear that mewing song, I want to carpet bomb entire cities.

I knew we should have closed applications to the site back in late 2023

btw most of these anime girls were written by MEN!
(fujimoto, yoshitoshi, sadamoto)
the only one written by a foid is the pink girl right there, and wouldn't you know, her show was a FOTM that normies obbessed over until the new current thing came out before it was dropped before you could even bat an eye.

foids can't write anything creative

I knew we should have closed applications to the site back in late 2023
why don't we close all applications and let the grayniggers filter themselves out? does master only care about member counts?

mewing is popular because it's low effort
I fucking hate this mewing trend that's popular on Tiktok. Whenever I hear that mewing song, I want to carpet bomb entire cities.

We lost some good users recently bc of this.

The blackpill ideology is spreading isn't this a good thing

The blackpill ideology is spreading isn't this a good thing
normies dont give a fuck about the blackpill they just see incels as the cool new current thing and want to be apart of it

.is is trying it's best to keep the foids from flooding in but it wont stop the browns and greens :feelsrope:

didn't jeff get self-ban because of the greys taunting him and DNRing?
That's what i understood but imo it's more of an accumulation of stuff happening, it can't be one single event

What the fuck is that jfl
basically put your tounge to the top of your mouth and it pulls a little bit of fat of your face. normies latched onto this and made their way to looksmaxx.org

That's what i understood but imo it's more of an accumulation of stuff happening, it can't be one single event
yes it was just the straw that broke his back :cryfeels:

We lost some good users recently bc of this.
EXACTLY, master himself literally hangs out in a fucking femcel discord server, this site is cucked and it pisses me off that theres no alternative.

just ban :feelsYall: it is easy to identify normalfags. they can't help themselves :feelsYall:

ddos attack in .org asap

the popularity of looksmaxxing in recent months killed this site

Most 2024cels I have seen have been fucking retarded. Might but them all on ignore.

I am probably the ugliest person on this forum and I’m 5’5. Never began for me.

99% of graY cels are not real incels

master gives femcels attention but cant grant a inkwell a name change