Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Beware of 2024cels

Thing is, newfaggot, that by allowing "jokes" like these to go around, it will allow for infiltrators, trolls, etc. to shit-up this forum & pass if off as "it was just a joke bro!"
They won't shit anything up. Infiltrators are ignored/bullied/banned sooner or later and easily idenfitiable anyway. This forum's culture will never change.

He thinks we should just let users "joke" about being fem"cels" what has this shithole came to?
i think youre putting words in his mouth tbh where did he say this? he literally just posted a funny nigger analogy which was pretty true. therr are faggots that joined in november 2023 that think they arent the same level of scum as a 2024 user

>fem"cel"
MODS

@SlayerSlayer @TheProphetMuscle

.is has fallen boyos, it's ovER: I knew we should have shut-down registration.

@Adolf Hitler @Chudpreet @TBIcel @Puppeter @Corvus @LeFrenchCel @Pancakecel @Ron.Belgrade @wereq @Grim_Reaper @TheGrayWolf
I think we need more mods tbh, imo there isn't enough staff to be efficient at blocking all the fakecels

I'm not arguing anything,
Yes you are.
just made an analogy beacause it's ironic that you are shitting on someone's join date when you joined like 1 month before them
I joined in Nov 2022.
and the only thing different from their join date is that their date has a +1 added in the end
K
¯\(ツ)/¯
Reddit-tier response.
There are shitty posters in every generation. And i've only seen like what? 2 bad posters that joined this year so it's not like they are even a problem.
Yes, I know this. However, 2024cels have been considerably worse & on average much worse compared to previous generations.

I think we need more mods tbh, imo there isn't enough staff to be efficient at blocking all the fakecels
Exactly. I've been saying this for months.

I joined in Nov 2022.
My response wasn't directed at you. I was talking about 2023cels and especially late 2023cels.
Yes, I know this. However, 2024cels have been considerably worse & on average much worse compared to previous generations.
Why and how? Is there any data to support this claim? I've literally only seen one (1) user who joined in 2024 that was a shit poster that deserves to be permabanned (@Vendetta) the rest are average. Just like every other generation. Very few trolls and infilitrators here and there and some average forgettable users, some rare high IQcel gems..

i think youre putting words in his mouth tbh where did he say this? he literally just posted a funny nigger analogy which was pretty true. therr are faggots that joined in november 2023 that think they arent the same level of scum as a 2024 user
He said this here:
Hey buddy, i think that was a joke.
After I pointed out a user who just admitted to being a femcel, and provided plenty of context-clues to confirm it.

Also FIY, this user was previously banned:

He said "Incel mad cause he gets no pussy"

He said this here:
I said it because you started writing long texts and calling the mods when for me it was clearly a joke. I said it because i felt like your response to a one liner joke was unnecessary
After I pointed out a user who just admitted to being a femcel, and provided plenty of context-clues to confirm it.

Also FIY, this user was previously banned:

He said "Incel mad cause he gets no pussy"
Yeah i did say that, and it was a joke, i think i made that very clear that i was being ironic. But apparently not. I don't joke like that a lot anymore because i know there are non english speakers/autists here who can't understand the satirical tone and will report me (join date doesn't help)
I didn't even say the exact sentence originally, it was @Diocel who did as i showed in the screenshot.

I hate these normie posers, they’re just failed normies wanting a community because hypergamy is now fucking over the average man

I said it because you started writing long texts and calling the mods when for me it was clearly a joke.
How is me writing long text a bad thing? I put in more effort to even a simple comment than 90% of other users on this site.
I said it because i felt like your response to a one liner joke was unnecessary
And that's the thing, if we allow "jokes" such as this, then where do we draw the line?

By allowing this, it's basically giving a green light to trolls, LARPs, etc. who just want to come here & disrupt this place.

And yes, even if they do get banned after awhile, it provides them with a way to "blend in" which should be a way to easily identify them.
Yeah i did say that, and it was a joke, i think i made that very clear that i was being ironic. But apparently not. I don't joke like that a lot anymore because i know there are non english speakers/autists here who can't understand the satirical tone and will report me (join date doesn't help)
I didn't even say the exact sentence originally, it was @Diocel who did as i showed in the screenshot.
And this is the problem. Sure, some users may genuinely just be joking, but as I said, it will allow for clear trolls, infiltrators, etc to disrupt this place.

Why and how? Is there any data to support this claim?
"dAtA" I have my eyes & intuition, that's all I need.
I've literally only seen one (1) user who joined in 2024 that was a shit poster that deserves to be permabanned (@Vendetta)
There was also @Vale as well as @Ausbloke @foidrapist69 who was unbanned for some reason, despite being a faggot.

Not to mention, the topic of this post is about a 2024cel, and I'm sure I can dig up many examples.
the rest are average. Just like every other generation. Very few trolls and infilitrators here and there and some average forgettable users, some rare high IQcel gems..
Nope. I'd say way more trolls, LARPs, infiltrators, etc.

Total 2024cel death

why is this faggot unbanned now? he needs to kill himself asap
That's the state of this forum: Blatant Incel-shaming, trolling, etc., is allowed.

That's the state of this forum: Blatant Incel-shaming, trolling, etc., is allowed.
i thought things were turning arohnd when the disgusting smelly turkroach got banned and looks like hes staying banned this time but top fucking zozzle

i thought things were turning arohnd when the disgusting smelly turkroach got banned and looks like hes staying banned this time but top fucking zozzle
Yeah at least we can smoke on his pack.

I mean, look at what was said earlier in this thread:

Screenshot 2024 02 07 at 124649 PM

Yet he hasn't even been warned jfl.

This snowflake is definitely under 18 and still has a hard time accepting and understanding the real world and people. That's okay, sooner or later his pink dreams will crumble

Next year maybe

Not me, I was on looksmax.org/.me since 2019, I never joined this forum because back then you were all crying too much and bitching about everything for my taste. Times have changed and I became like this myself so I figured why not join.
I hope you turn out to be a half decent user if so then you'll probably be the only non insufferable user with a join date of 2024

This snowflake is definitely under 18 and still has a hard time accepting and understanding the real world and people. That's okay, sooner or later his pink dreams will crumble
The blackpill's timing is perfect

Not going to happen because Master isn't here much, and even in the times that he is here, it appears that he doesn't bother with this forum much anymore.

Not going to happen because Master isn't here much, and even in the times that he is here, it appears that he doesn't bother with this forum much anymore.
Sadly

photoshop
Ah yes, that's totally a fake screenshot. So where did these responses come from?
>fem"cel"
MODS

@SlayerSlayer @TheProphetMuscle

.is has fallen boyos, it's ovER: I knew we should have shut-down registration.

@Adolf Hitler @Chudpreet @TBIcel @Puppeter @Corvus @LeFrenchCel @Pancakecel @Ron.Belgrade @wereq @Grim_Reaper @TheGrayWolf
@Jew Goy Lab Rat I like how your retarded ass doesn't even get that if it were a fake screenshot and you never said that, the replies to your comment would redirect someone to what you actually said instead of a deleted post.

Honest to God though, where the fuck are the mods? Is this site going the way of 4troon?

How is me writing long text a bad thing? I put in more effort to even a simple comment than 90% of other users on this site.

And that's the thing, if we allow "jokes" such as this, then where do we draw the line?

By allowing this, it's basically giving a green light to trolls, LARPs, etc. who just want to come here & disrupt this place.

And yes, even if they do get banned after awhile, it provides them with a way to "blend in" which should be a way to easily identify them.

And this is the problem. Sure, some users may genuinely just be joking, but as I said, it will allow for clear trolls, infiltrators, etc to disrupt this place.

"dAtA" I have my eyes & intuition, that's all I need.

There was also @Vale as well as @Ausbloke @foidrapist69 who was unbanned for some reason, despite being a faggot.

Not to mention, the topic of this post is about a 2024cel, and I'm sure I can dig up many examples.

Nope. I'd say way more trolls, LARPs, infiltrators, etc.
That papers faggot has been on my radar for a while. He lets the mask slip every so often, I'm 99% sure he's a normie or IT infiltrator.