Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal 4'11 Truecel Banned by Mods for Being Too Truecel

lonelysince2006

lonelysince2006

Honorary Autist
This guy is 4'11 and he was banned over a month ago for being "feminine." I just realized being feminine or feminine-looking as an incel is more indicative of your trueceldom than being gay. Jfl at mods for banning one of the most truecel people here while turning the blind eye to the constant braggers on this forum.

Foid avi didn't help him but damn that's brutal

I read the whole thread at the time, I believe he was banned for baiting as a troon

OP in the club:
sapranoes-hbo.gif

He sounds like me when I was younger and not balding yet
I was the same height as foids if not shorter

tranny name and pfp
but yeah I don't think he should've been banned

If I remember correctly he only hung around stacies tho right ? If he's REALLY pretty he has a small chance of ascending if he casts his net wide.

wait hold on isn't this guy white? NOT a trucel in my opinion in fact he has higher SMV than me for sure

His username in combination with his avi were very sus

This guy is 4'11 and he was banned over a month ago for being "feminine." I just realized being feminine or feminine-looking as an incel is more indicative of your trueceldom than being gay. Jfl at mods for banning one of the most truecel people here while turning the blind eye to the constant braggers on this forum.

He admitted to receiving oral sex.

His username in combination with his avi were very sus
His avatar is apparently a femboy character, and his banner is fag colors with butterflies. OP is also sus he's just less overt with it.

His avatar is apparently a femboy character, and his banner is fag colors with butterflies. OP is also sus he's just less overt with it.
whats overt ?

Gay users aren't allowed

He admitted to receiving oral sex.
No, she stopped when she saw his cock, LAUGHED and called it a "clitty" and left
:feelskek: Brutal.

I made a post on Ban Discussion asking why he was banned and if my memory serves me right, a mod said it was for being "sus" and not for this.
OP is also sus he's just less overt with it.
Meh, I speak my mind, don't really care what people think or if I'm being edgy. I don't ask weird questions to push my luck either, it's to satiate my curiosity or learn more. Anyways, you seem pretty suspicious too. :feelssus:

:feelskek: Brutal.

I made a post on Ban Discussion asking why he was banned and if my memory serves me right, a mod said it was for being "sus" and not for this.

Meh, I speak my mind, don't really care what people think or if I'm being edgy. I don't ask weird questions to push my luck either, it's to satiate my curiosity or learn more. Anyways, you seem pretty suspicious too. :feelssus:
You gay flirt and routinely agitate for fags to be unbanned. Those are a couple reasons why you are suspicious, kid.

You gay flirt and routinely agitate for fags to be unbanned. Those are a couple reasons why you are suspicious, kid.
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

@Puppeter This is your fault, dude.

He knows.

And agitate for who to be banned? The report button is there for a reason, no offense.

Feminine = In touch with your feelings Masculinity = Stoicism and acting on logic.

Alot of us act on our feelings because weve been outcasted alot.

100% a tranny larp

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

@Puppeter This is your fault, dude.

He knows.

And agitate for who to be banned? The report button is there for a reason, no offense.
Wtf how is it my fault

Never feel guilty for agitating a Infiltrator to gather evidence on them

Dnr he was troon

I look androgynous to like can I at least look like a man so I get some respect