Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious .is is filled with bots probably

erenyeager

erenyeager

Taking a big huge fucking Crap
★★★★★
I mean why is it filled with such retardation?? Fucking bots man.

The mods need to step they game up.

I guess you're talking about me cause you called me a bot after i answered your question lol

They didn't do shit about that user who literally admitted to being a femcel.
You mean this fucker
screenshot-2024-02-07-at-12-46-49-pm-png.1058456

I guess you're talking about me cause you called me a bot after i answered your question lol
Nah I'm talking about you and your greytards in general.

I signed up like 30 minutes ago and noticed they required you to fill out of a bunch of shit so I thought this place would actually be decently moderated but nah apparently not

Nah I'm talking about you and your greytards in general.
Yeah my bad for being a silver incel and not an Diamond ranked incel like you. Should step up my game huh

I signed up like 30 minutes ago and noticed they required you to fill out of a bunch of shit so I thought this place would actually be decently moderated but nah apparently not
Nah the racism is rampant so much hate on non whites. And that's me saying that and im white, cause all the ethnics dont seem to care about being called currycel ch*nk and the n word

You're irrelevant nobody knows you fag
An incel calling another incel irrelevant ironic buddy. That guy just talked to me for like 15 minutes before posting this, he knows me.

Idk who you are tho

They didn't do shit about that user who literally admitted to being a femcel.
there was a chick who got banned last year and her account was from 2017 :feelsseriously:

i am not a bot. do you believe me ?

Last edited:
the posts you see arent synchronized with the server, every user gets fed their own version of .is fine tuned by ai.
this has been proven multiple times
What the fuck? Quit trying to gaslight & quit deflecting.

Nah the racism is rampant so much hate on non whites. And that's me saying that and im white, cause all the ethnics dont seem to care about being called currycel ch*nk and the n word
this is all I need to read to know you're an annoying faggot and

Over for Grays

Holy shit, TikNigger cunts aren't even trying to be subtle anymore :lul:

Holy shit, TikNigger cunts aren't even trying to be subtle anymore :lul:
My bad g didn't see the "racism required" rule when i made my account. Didn't know that was expected