Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Incel TV exposes Wheat Waffles and Undead Chronic

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Mentally destroyed by reality
★★★★★

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=MO2bqOY7SqQ

Jfl, the most famous “blackpiller” on youtube and a famous redpiller both getting exposed at the same time.

One thing I would disagree with ITV with is that some mgtow are accepting of the blackpill, like Sandman (who is THE OG MGTOW)

ITV has only 20k subs how is it relevant?

Not much interest in YT drama anymore- 2016 YT with Leafy(the goat) Keemstar, Ricegum & H3H3(before they became cucks) was peak YT entertainment.

A normie cannot be taken as a point of reference who, while understanding the fundamental value of Looksmaxx for a normie, also understands that based on that base, if he can apply redpill tactics. Then there's the gaslight, but boy, have I rarely seen WW drop bluepill platitudes of shit.

And with respect to MGTOW, we return to the same thing. If you are a normie tier, it is the best path. And not fall for all the bullshit that is in the West today. The MensRight subreddit is an example of gynocentric brutality.

ITV has only 20k subs how is it relevant?
Wym? He’s one of the biggest inkwel channels.

Not much interest in YT drama anymore- 2016 YT with Leafy(the goat) Keemstar, Ricegum & H3H3(before they became cucks) was peak YT entertainment.
Didn’t enjoy it tbh. It was cringe

A normie cannot be taken as a point of reference who, while understanding the fundamental value of Looksmaxx for a normie, also understands that based on that base, if he can apply redpill tactics. Then there's the gaslight, but boy, have I rarely seen WW drop bluepill platitudes of shit.

And with respect to MGTOW, we return to the same thing. If you are a normie tier, it is the best path. And not fall for all the bullshit that is in the West today. The MensRight subreddit is an example of gynocentric brutality.
What’s going on in the men’s rights subreddit?

That's one of his backup channels, his main channel has more than 100k subs
It’s called ayitan. I’ll check if out jfl.
But ITV is a more serious channel that actually goes into scientific literature and such. Different niche

I'm not a big fan of drama, but that was a great time on YT. YT has clearly gone to shit in recent years.

I'm not a big fan of drama, but that was a great time on YT. YT has clearly gone to shit in recent years.
Yeah, even 2016 YT wasn't that great honestly; 2011-2015 YT mogs so hard.

why blackpillers are fighting? no more brother wars

kinda sad he ditched ITV because his channel was growing too much. oh well, rehab room has a nice sound to it

2007-2009 era mogged even that

Cause wheat waffles literally said it’s better to bd a man that a woman in today’s age because we can looksmax.

Who are they?
Wheatwaffles - blackpill channel that does face rating for money.
Undead Chronic - redpill gym bro that spends all day shitting on women who are above 22 and who are non-virgin.

Undead Chronic - redpill gym bro that spends all day shitting on women who are above 22 and who are non-virgin.
The retardation copes of someone really thinking women are no longer attractive after 24 lol

The retardation copes of someone really thinking women are no longer attractive after 24 lol
If males had any standards, he would be correct. But this is a woman’s world.

If males had any standards, he would be correct. But this is a woman’s world.
Can't have standards for food when you starving.

Also objectively women do not hit the wall at 24

I preferred YouTube before it became a job for people, click bait and fake drama ruined it, there are still small channels out there that remind me of the 2010 days but they are few and far between.

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=MO2bqOY7SqQ

Jfl, the most famous “blackpiller” on youtube and a famous redpiller both getting exposed at the same time.

One thing I would disagree with ITV with is that some mgtow are accepting of the blackpill, like Sandman (who is THE OG MGTOW)

Sandman is also against the BP, only recently since MGTOW falls in popularity.

Also IncelTV is generous with those people, people who take money from man to sell them shitty advice are scammers and should be shunned.

Because they have not actual sex drive
Cope, they have a sex drive for Chad. Males are cucked by nature in this case. But we can still fap and cope.

I preferred YouTube before it became a job for people, click bait and fake drama ruined it, there are still small channels out there that remind me of the 2010 days but they are few and far between.
Just at the “gone wrong” “gone sexual” “in the hood” style clickbait titles with sexy women as their pictures. Still remember when that shit came into play and all the garbage tier youtubers got more popular.

Sandman is also against the BP, only recently since MGTOW falls in popularity.

Also IncelTV is generous with those people, people who take money from man to sell them shitty advice are scammers and should be shunned.
Sandman says blackpill is especially more applicable to young men today, and has been saying that for years. So he says MGTOW isn’t even applicable if you have no experience wit h women. He talked about TFL (true force loneliness) dudes before incels become popular as well, and never once said it was because they “didn’t have game”or other stupid shit.

And yeah, he was generous towards UC due to him not being a scammer and went after WheatWaffles more here.

Cope, they have a sex drive for Chad. Males are cucked by nature in this case. But we can still fap and cope.

Just at the “gone wrong” “gone sexual” “in the hood” style clickbait titles with sexy women as their pictures. Still remember when that shit came into play and all the garbage tier youtubers got more popular.

Sandman says blackpill is especially more applicable to young men today, and has been saying that for years. So he says MGTOW isn’t even applicable if you have no experience wit h women. He talked about TFL (true force loneliness) dudes before incels become popular as well, and never once said it was because they “didn’t have game”or other stupid shit.

And yeah, he was generous towards UC due to him not being a scammer and went after WheatWaffles more here.
MGTOWs are MSTOWs, basiclly b00mers and high tier normies that are down on their luck after Tinder.

No suprise to see that the movement started right around the end of 2013, when Tinder was starting getting popular.

Also if not for tinder and social networks, many man here would have gfs

Last edited:
MGTOWs are MSTOWs, basiclly b00mers and high tier normies that are down on their luck after Tinder.

No suprise to see that the movement started right around the end of 2013, when Tinder was starting getting popular.
Mgtow goes back to early 2000s and even before that. And many were mgtow because of the divorce laws and unfair treatment of males by the courts, not just because they can’t get laid.

true youtube got shitter after 2016

I wouldn't be surprised if Undead Chronic is an incel himself.

I wouldn't be surprised if Undead Chronic is an incel himself.
He claimed to have blonde hair and blue eyes, and is jacked. So I highly doubt it (if he’s being truthful).

Wheat Waffles outed himself as a normie grifter. Whatever though, I find it funny how many faggot idiots paid him for face ratings.

Going to get comfy and watch this. I love when he uploads

Foid tier way of measuring relevance.
:lul: :lul: :lul:

Wheat Waffles outed himself as a normie grifter. Whatever though, I find it funny how many faggot idiots paid him for face ratings.
You can just look at his face and height stat and know he is a normie.

Going to get comfy and watch this. I love when he uploads
Yep, blackpill content on YouTube is a great cope. There’s a bunch of blackpill channels worth watching, but none upload often.

Which country was Incel Tv from again? He was an Arabcel living in Germany and had an account called @13k ?
Idk tbh, I’m not good at detecting accents. But an arabcel living in Germany sounds more like Hamudi.

Idk tbh, I’m not good at detecting accents. But an arabcel living in Germany sounds more like Hamudi.
That's why he loved him so much lol. Hamudi was a 2nd or 3rd generation German Turk larping

That's why he loved him so much lol. Hamudi was a 2nd or 3rd generation German Turk larping
Reaction Lol GIF by MOODMAN

Who would've thought that wheatwaffles would turn into a redpill grifter
He's not a blackpiller he's a scumbag like the rest of the grifting cunts on yt

Wheat Waffles just like LFA has turned heel on the blackpill community.

Which country was Incel Tv from again? He was an Arabcel living in Germany and had an account called @13k ?
He's actually Turkish living in Germany.

There's no such thing as hunger for sushi or hunger for pizza LOL. Hungry means fucking hungry if you only want some specific food then you are not really hungry

There's no such thing as hunger for sushi or hunger for pizza LOL. Hungry means fucking hungry if you only want some specific food then you are not really hungry
By that logic horny dudes would be fucking anything, including other men. But obviously that is not the case.

By that logic horny dudes would be fucking anything, including other men. But obviously that is not the case.
Horny dudes are actually fucking everything. Trannies, grannies, old women, cougars, fat women and some even try trannymaxxing. What are you talking about? I also am willing to fuck from 12 to 70 are range

Horny dudes are actually fucking everything. Trannies, grannies, old women, cougars, fat women and some even try trannymaxxing. What are you talking about? I also am willing to fuck from 12 to 70 are range
Are you willing to fuck trannies?

Where’s his discord server?
I’m no longer active on it. I used to be on faceandlms server. You need an invite to join. It’s not easy to get and they make you go through a strong vetting process - ie video calling faceandlms - the legend himself. Incel tv was a prominent member of the server and he invited me to join his own server. I’ve voice chatted with 13k and I recognise his voice as incel tv and we talked about his life. He’s an OG and I respect guys like him who’ve been in the game for a while unlike these youngcels wanting to be edgy and leave the first whiff of pussy they get

i don't know the first guy but i have seen most of wheat waffle's videos and he's just a combination of lookmatch/redpill/blackpill.
his audience is ofc just normies and some incels who follow him even tho he's a white mogger who got multiple gfs in the past. tbh i stopped watching that guy a long time ago so i don't really care about what he have to say.

I’m no longer active on it. I used to be on faceandlms server. You need an invite to join. It’s not easy to get and they make you go through a strong vetting process - ie video calling faceandlms - the legend himself. Incel tv was a prominent member of the server and he invited me to join his own server. I’ve voice chatted with 13k and I recognise his voice as incel tv and we talked about his life. He’s an OG and I respect guys like him who’ve been in the game for a while unlike these youngcels wanting to be edgy and leave the first whiff of pussy they get
Fair enough. I see him in Alpha Male Lifestyle’s live chats sometimes as well, so that kind of made me think he’s from some Muslim background combined with his accent.

What’s going on in the men’s rights subreddit?
It has become feminist. They even have a foid mod. I got permabanned on the first time for saying women are less capable than men because they take a passive approach to life. It's not even black pill, just common sense.

Wheat Waffles has become a scammer. His newer content is bad and he's contradicted himself. His older content was good, but then he went bp.