Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Incel TV exposes Wheat Waffles and Undead Chronic

i don't know the first guy but i have seen most of wheat waffle's videos and he's just a combination of lookmatch/redpill/blackpill.
his audience is ofc just normies and some incels who follow him even tho he's a white mogger who got multiple gfs in the past. tbh i stopped watching that guy a long time ago so i don't really care about what he have to say.
It has become feminist. They even have a foid mod. I got permabanned on the first time for saying women are less capable than men because they take a passive approach to life. It's not even black pill, just common sense.

Wheat Waffles has become a scammer. His newer content is bad and he's contradicted himself. His older content was good, but then he went bp.
Ironic how both WheatWaffles and FaceandLMS were popular figures in the blackpill, yet they both had gfs. Incels can’t ever win and get banned, like Hamudi or IncelTV having to use a second account.

Idk tbh, I’m not good at detecting accents. But an arabcel living in Germany sounds more like Hamudi.
He is Turkish, 100 %. It doesn't matter what he tells you. This accent is Turkish, if he's not Turkish, I'm a 10/10 Chad. Simple as that.

He is Turkish, 100 %. It doesn't matter what he tells you. This accent is Turkish, if he's not Turkish, I'm a 10/10 Chad. Simple as that.
Apparently he’s Arab, according to someone here who knew him through personal discussions.

Apparently he’s Arab, according to someone here who knew him through personal discussions.
I highly doubt that. I mean could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure he is Turkish. Not only the accent but also the way he talks. I'm from the Middle East originally so I know these folks. Remember this is the Internet, he can tell anything he wants, it doesn't necessarily need to be true ;)

I highly doubt that. I mean could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure he is Turkish. Not only the accent but also the way he talks. I'm from the Middle East originally so I know these folks. Remember this is the Internet, he can tell anything he wants, it doesn't necessarily need to be true ;)
Or maybe you want him to be Turkish because you are Turkish.

Or maybe you want him to be Turkish because you are Turkish.
Definetely not. I was growing up with Arabs, Turks, Kurds, Arameans/Chaldeans (Christians from the Middle East), Afghans etc. I know these people.

Definetely not. I was growing up with Arabs, Turks, Kurds, Arameans/Chaldeans (Christians from the Middle East), Afghans etc. I know these people.
@Made in Heaven is this guy a turkish coper, or you think he has a point?

Fair enough. I see him in Alpha Male Lifestyle’s live chats sometimes as well, so that kind of made me think he’s from some Muslim background combined with his accent.
Yeah I believe he’s of middle eastern descent and lives in Europe

Wheat Waffles just like LFA has turned heel on the blackpill community.
LFA was always a chad and never belonged in the blackpill or mgtow community.

According to my mother, Wheat Waffles is a grifter.

Genetically male but body insensitive to androgens so debeloping good looking bitch body
Interesting. Everyone starts off as female in the womb I guess, but androgen production due to genes in the Y chromosome cause males to androgenize (including genitalia).

Interesting. Everyone starts off as female in the womb I guess, but androgen production due to genes in the Y chromosome cause males to androgenize (including genitalia).
They are fully genetically male tho but fails to develop male body. So male genetics+skeleton with foid body. Influencer leslie oquendo is example of that

They are fully genetically male tho but fails to develop male body. So male genetics+skeleton with foid body. Influencer leslie oquendo is example of that
How is their skeleton that of a male?

But isn’t the male skeleton a result of androgenization?
partly but the shape is connected to genetics. That's why usually you can spot men with androgen insensitivity based on skeleton, posture etc compared to other foids

partly but the shape is connected to genetics. That's why usually you can spot men with androgen insensitivity based on skeleton, posture etc compared to other foids
I thought everything was a result of the single gene in the Y chromosome, the SRY gene. Idk, I’m not a biologist or anything.

Looks like you’ve been deboonked
Believe what you want buddy boyo. I'm sure he is Turkish. If you noticed in some of his videos under his comments there are Turkish people frequently asking if he is Turkish. Coincidence?

Believe what you want buddy boyo. I'm sure he is Turkish. If you noticed in some of his videos under his comments there are Turkish people frequently asking if he is Turkish. Coincidence?
Idk. Everyone wants to claim him as their own. This is a common sand nigger and curry trait tbh.

Idk. Everyone wants to claim him as their own. This is a common sand nigger and curry trait tbh.
Brocel, I'm not even Turkish. All I want to say is that he is probably Turkish despite what he tells online to others. As an incel you should perfectly know that the Internet is the biggest fake world we ever had since creation of humans.

I thought everything was a result of the single gene in the Y chromosome, the SRY gene. Idk, I’m not a biologist or anything.
I think your basic structure is mainly determined by genetics however later sexual maturation makes you fully grow into your phenotype

I think your basic structure is mainly determined by genetics however later sexual maturation makes you fully grow into your phenotype
Which genetics? That’s what I’m saying, I thought it was all a result of a single gene on the Y chromosome.

Brocel, I'm not even Turkish. All I want to say is that he is probably Turkish despite what he tells online to others. As an incel you should perfectly know that the Internet is the biggest fake world we ever had since creation of humans.
Why would a Turk hide being Turkish and larp as an Arab. (Hamudi slowly backs away).

Which genetics? That’s what I’m saying, I thought it was all a result of a single gene on the Y chromosome
I mean XY genetics makes your core structure male plus makes you be born without womb etc. However androgens are the one actually making you a sexually mature men later in life. If you have male genetics without property functioning receptors for androgens you will have male 'basis " But female development.

This is how i think it goes

I mean XY genetics makes your core structure male plus makes you be born without womb etc. However androgens are the one actually making you a sexually mature men later in life. If you have male genetics without property functioning receptors for androgens you will have male 'basis " But female development.

This is how i think it goes
Just having XY genetics doesn’t do anything. SRY gene causes androgenization in the womb, turning the clit into a penis and everything else that is different. I googled it to confirm.
06B366A4 303F 4950 A918 581C556836D3

Just having XY genetics doesn’t do anything. SRY gene causes androgenization in the womb, turning the clit into a penis and everything else that is different. I googled it to confirm.
View attachment 797503
Well actually having XY genetics creates the base for everything else. For example you won't develop a womb just by having XY genetics. For some reasons also CAIS males (female body) are usually taller with bigger frame the average foids and the excel at sports if they train lol

Well actually having XY genetics creates the base for everything else. For example you won't develop a womb just by having XY genetics. For some reasons also CAIS males (female body) are usually taller with bigger frame the average foids and the excel at sports if they train lol
The SRY gene on the Y chromosome causes increase in androgens like testosterone and DHT in the body of the baby boy, and that’s what causes all the changes, including in bones, genitalia, blocking womb development, etc.

Idk about the height and athletics thing, that’s weird. I did some googling, and it seems only the affects on genital development is blocked in people with this condition, and androgen sensitivity is still ok for other stuff. That might explain it.

Last edited:
The SRY gene on the Y chromosome causes increase in androgens like testosterone and DHT in the body of the baby boy, and that’s what causes all the changes, including in bones, genitalia, blocking womb development, etc.

Idk about the height and athletics thing, that’s weird. I did some googling, and it seems only the affects on genital development is blocked in people with this condition, and androgen sensitivity is still ok for other stuff. That might explain it.
In case of full AIS they develop foid body and face just with larger frames. Kinda like a improved foid lol. it's weird stuff i agree

Not much interest in YT drama anymore- 2016 YT with Leafy(the goat) Keemstar, Ricegum & H3H3(before they became cucks) was peak YT entertainment.
its all boring forced drama from nobodys

In case of full AIS they develop foid body and face just with larger frames. Kinda like a improved foid lol. it's weird stuff i agree
They should conquer all the female sports leagues

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-05-12-10-59-13-827_com.zhiliaoapp.musically.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-05-12-10-59-13-827_com.zhiliaoapp.musically.jpg
    992.3 KB · Views: 18
I used to watch undeadchronic but recently I beeing seeing that whenever it is advantageous for him, he completly change his opnion about something, I remember him doing a exposed of the cuck ThinkBeforeYouSleep, in a video TBYS was talking about how bad women being promiscous is now and that they can transmite STDs and it would be a bad idea to sleep with a lot of them because of that, something well documented in researchs that show STDs increased exponently among women in the last years and only a little on men, very blackpilling stuff, and them undeadchronic said it didn't matter because of condoms, like wtf in all other videos of him about this he also talked about this, but now that the argument was in the mouth of his "adversary" he completly changed his opnion.

I used to watch undeadchronic but recently I beeing seeing that whenever it is advantageous for him, he completly change his opnion about something, I remember him doing a exposed of the cuck ThinkBeforeYouSleep, in a video TBYS was talking about how bad women being promiscous is now and that they can transmite STDs and it would be a bad idea to sleep with a lot of them because of that, something well documented in researchs that show STDs increased exponently among women in the last years and only a little on men, very blackpilling stuff, and them undeadchronic said it didn't matter because of condoms, like wtf in all other videos of him about this he also talked about this, but now that the argument was in the mouth of his "adversary" he completly changed his opnion.
He needs an excuse to coom

Undead Chronic is giga hypocrite. His main message is as someone said: no hymen no diamond , yet he said on one of his livestreams that he took virginity from 2 foids when he was younger, and his explanation is that they didnt wont the same thing as him, to settle down :feelstastyman:
Fucking retardcel :feelstastyman::society:

Undead Chronic is giga hypocrite. His main message is as someone said: no hymen no diamond , yet he said on one of his livestreams that he took virginity from 2 foids when he was younger, and his explanation is that they didnt wont the same thing as him, to settle down :feelstastyman:
Fucking retardcel :feelstastyman::society:
The more virgins he fucks, the more I hope he goes to hell for having sex out of marriage. :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsrope:

Mgtow.tv owner is a blackpill convert

Wheat waffles was always aspiring to redpill grifter territory

2007-2009 era mogged even that
:cryfeels: We'll never get that back boyo, original creators playing around and having fun with their cameras, less Indians invading the comment sections. It felt like a community back then as you could remember all the top creators, not to mention the aura of just feeling younger and having less shit to worry about. YouTube didn't decline it just evolved, but the way the 2007-2009 era felt was priceless.

:cryfeels: We'll never get that back boyo, original creators playing around and having fun with their cameras, less Indians invading the comment sections.
Back when curries made tutorial videos rather than be currycels in the comments. They should ban them from accessing American internet just like China does.

It felt like a community back then as you could remember all the top creators, not to mention the aura of just feeling younger and having less shit to worry about. YouTube didn't decline it just evolved, but the way the 2007-2009 era felt was priceless.
Nothing lasts forever. It all goes down hill, first the shit around us starts getting shittier overtime, then our mental state starts going downhill (faster for incels), our bodies eventually get old and rot until finally we are obliterated and destroyed completely and turn to literal dust. This is all we have to look foreword to it seems :cryfeels: