Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Incel has committed suicide

you fucking faggots and niggers one of us killed himself and some dont give a fuck and mogg the guy over his death,grow up.

I can't grasp why he didn't go to a cERtain store before ending it. I could understand Europeancels but why anyone in USA would go away silently?

That's caused by blaming yourself instead of hating the whole fucking universe.

I bet his oneitis and all the bullies didn't even give a fuck about his passing. Brutal world.

RIP
Sad Mr T GIF

Last edited:
May the next reincarnation favor him well
He will be reincarnated as tornadoes that will rip through los Angeles and Las Vegas and continue to head east for the ultimate correction.

If anyone knows 2028chan on discord
https://www.gofundme.com/f/funeral-for-diego-pena https://looksmax.org/threads/schery6-roped.741393/
@Deleted member 41104 was his .is account
C1D11729 D49B 4B2F 9CFD 0BD8302E2A4F
He had a gf so not incel

i think a part of why he committed suicide is that he was very young to use the forum. kids shouldn't be allowed here.
most of us got bullied in school but when you grow up you forget about it. anyway, RIP...

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3HMRLEceXMM

Kid looks like a normie, and he’s Hispanic, so likely uncut.

Schitts Creek Comedy GIF by CBC

I’d trade places with this dude in an instant, and he threw it away.

Yeah, the bullying would still be fresh in his head at 16, he also posted his face on looksmaxx and got ridiculed by a bunch of mewing faggots.
Looksmaxx is a bunch of literal faggots and retards.

A normie face on a tall, good frame is fine.

Hispancels are kinda rare, even rarer for them to rope over this. Why didn't he get with a latina? Must have been non-NT.

Looks like he had autism. RIP :cryfeels:
Hispanics are the largest uncut demographic. He could always masturbatemaxx.

Jealousy GIF by The Roku Channel

This dude got to experience real orgasms, something I never will, and he fucking threw it away.

Guys like him are without a doubt the most discriminated group of people in society no question.

As an unattractive autistic myself, the thought of suicide feels so cuckd yet is always in the back of my mind.

Things like this are the reason why I don't feel bad when normies meet misfortune.
Tbh, I hate that basically my whole existence is to be wagie cattle to keep the wheels turning in this country. If they didn’t need my labor, I wouldn’t be here. More wagies for the wagie god.

Motivate Laurence Fishburne GIF by Where’d You Go Bernadette

I was marked and mutilated on my penis, the one thing that is supposed to give me joy and relief on this shithole, just as a reminder that I’m a wagie cog and nothing more.

Leaving the game is less cucked than playing. I didn’t ask to be born. I didn’t ask to be here, but now I’m lazy if I don’t toil for someone else’s profit in a universe designed for suffering.

It makes no sense. It’s all so incomprehensible. Whoever designed this reality sure made a shitter.

Just the thought of those normies who bullied him not giving a shit and going on with their happy little lives makes me really sick, depressed and actually traumatised.
This world is fucking trash, it shouldn't exist. This just doesn't feel right.

Homelander-Herogasm-episode-1.jpg
I’ve often wondered if this is Hell, and we just don’t know it. It sure seems like Hell for most people. It certainly is for me.

giga cope :feelsohh: :feelskek:
Read like 2min of that word salad and gave up.

Reminder that normal people don’t think like this. They don’t
>Persevere and overcome
To get a crumb of pussy. It just happens because they’re not total fucking genetic garbage.

>I will work hard and overcome and become the best version of myself and someday a girl will touch my cock
It’s so sad it’s laughable. Dude’s we’re getting their dicks sucked behind the bleachers in middle school.

Eventually you just have to accept that you’re a loser and move on.

If anyone knows 2028chan on discord
https://www.gofundme.com/f/funeral-for-diego-pena https://looksmax.org/threads/schery6-roped.741393/
@Deleted member 41104 was his .is account
C1D11729 D49B 4B2F 9CFD 0BD8302E2A4F
He was 16,too young and his face moggs me

He is too young RIP

i think a part of why he committed suicide is that he was very young to use the forum. kids shouldn't be allowed here.
most of us got bullied in school but when you grow up you forget about it. anyway, RIP...

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3HMRLEceXMM

That fucking rat of a mother reproduced knowing his suffering but women are never to blame ever nor is his father for reproducing his awful genes and the other cucks in the other thread were promoting this.

So when your future son turns out like this due to his awful genes feeling like he's cursed by the world because even patricharchal societies don't like ugly people then you can come telling me all about this amazing paradise.

Until then eugenics mogs the utter shit out of this because this travesty would never occur in an society where the government actively took steps to promote attractive ppl to breed.

@Cybersex is our hope
@AsiaCel

A few quick replies to this:

Most people are blackpilled from an emotional experience, not a logical conclusion about the world.
:feelsseriously:

If this is true then it's also true that normies are "emotionally optimistic" and have no logical reason to be so. Which one is more true? Most people engage in some form of blind optimism. Blackpill fatalism is one of if not the most attacked ideology in the world. Ask yourself why that is. I mean you're so convinced people are emotional...

Every old dying person thinks the world is terrible. Every hideous burn victim thinks it is too.
Nope. Plenty of those people are just as delusional as you. Telling themselves how wonderful life is. Gaslighting themselves. But in reality they're dying inside. Because the copes can only take you so far.

This is why incels are constantly berated as being "pussies" and "not masculine". Everyone can secretly understand primally that a man who's pessimistic as fuck isn't really a man.
And what exactly is a man? *Matt Walsh voice*

Anytime people like this describe what a man is they describe a mindless slave.

He's emotionally driven, which is socially acceptable, but not IN A USEFUL WAY.

Which is the entire point. Why be useful to a society that isn't useful to you?

This is why "lone wolf" mentality is super cope as well. Humans are social animals, we thrive best with peers and close friends.

That terminology in and of itself is probably cope, but "lone wolves" are a reality of nature, even in the animal kingdom. They are omega males. Or are you going to paint some picture that every male in the social hierarchy is equal and the ones that aren't just need to go to the gym....?

a good girl with a good clean chaste history, which would require a good STRONG FATHER LIKE YOU, who gave her enough attention to where she doesn't seek it from idiots who want to fuck her and she's half naked walking around in the streets like modern women.

One of those dudes who thinks he just needs to raise his daughter right....:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

There are countless, COUNTLESS men in this world who raised their daughters as well as a father possibly could only to get humiliated by their whoring. Because there is simply no way for an individual father to compete against all of the worldly influences that the average female is inundated with these days.

Edit, didn't realize he already got btfo in his own thread.. bitch nigga

Last edited:
A few quick replies to this:

:feelsseriously:

If this is true then it's also true that normies are "emotionally optimistic" and have no logical reason to be so. Which one is more true? Most people engage in some form of blind optimism. Blackpill fatalism is one of if not the most attacked ideology in the world. Ask yourself why that is. I mean you're so convinced people are emotional...

Nope. Plenty of those people are just as delusional as you. Telling themselves how wonderful life is. Gaslighting themselves. But in reality they're dying inside. Because the copes can only take you so far.

And what exactly is a man? *Matt Walsh voice*

Anytime people like this describe what a man is they describe a mindless slave.

Which is the entire point. Why be useful to a society that isn't useful to you?

That terminology in and of itself is probably cope, but "lone wolves" are a reality of nature, even in the animal kingdom. They are omega males. Or are you going to paint some picture that every male in the social hierarchy is equal and the ones that aren't just need to go to the gym....?

One of those dudes who thinks he just needs to raise his daughter right....:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

There are countless, COUNTLESS men in this world who raised their daughters as well as a father possibly could only to get humiliated by their whoring. Because there is simply no way for an individual father to compete against all of the worldly influences that the average female is inundated with these days.

Edit, didn't realize he already got btfo in his own thread.. bitch nigga
I didn't read his thread either, but he's right about looksmax being way too negative. It used to be different. It used to be like a brotherhood at times, but now it's a bunch of tall and good-looking teenagers trying to mog each other.

May we all meet in again Incelhalla.

He is in a better place now