Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RIP to our friend schery6/2028chan - Please do read - Link at bottom of thread

he crossed the bridge of stars

wish you would have delayed your trip broseph

Nobody cared about him when he was alive, and nobody will change now to treat lonely men better.

Nobody cared about him when he was alive, and nobody will change now to treat lonely men better.
this is true, but toilet pfp so JoinedJan 8, 2022Posts313

Big respect to The one and only Enforcer :feelsYall:

And as i said some people make up their mind 100% and no matter what u say it is not gona change thats why dont blame yourself for anything imo
It's a shame really. Not all are preventable

Sadly true 'tesque :feelscry:

rest in piece,be safe out there..

Imagine if a nice girl had just given him a kind word at that station. Could've changed everything.
This is what infuriates me most about women. It would be so, so simple for them to change people's lives, just by treating a man like he's human.

meanwhile inside the train

Such a young age... damn.

I hope he is in a better place, you are a good man The Enforcer thanks for trying to help.

Do we have an incel memorial here, all with the suicidecels?

This is what infuriates me most about women. It would be so, so simple for them to change people's lives, just by treating a man like he's human.
It'll never happen though. Sadly, society doesn't see us as people. Our deaths are about as consequential as swatting a fly to them. Asking to be treated like a human is asking too much nowadays. It makes me sick tbh. He didn't deserve this, nor did the rest of the brocels who've roped.

I hope you're doing well anyway man. Have a big mug of coffee for me - Frail

Such a young age... damn.

I hope he is in a better place, you are a good man The Enforcer thanks for trying to help.

Do we have an incel memorial here, all with the suicidecels?
Good or bad doesnt really matter tbh. A boy lost his life due to how fucked up the world is. This is the least I can do.

And we dont have a memorial here no. I think we decided not too some years ago. /u/incelgraveyard exists. While not all the people in the list are actually dead. Many of them are sadly. And that list only counts old reddit incels. You might think it's a large list.... But it's fucking tiny. Its not been updated for a long time, and doesnt include incels from other spaces. A friend of mine used incelgraveyard as part of a study highlighting the suicidality of incels. I directed them too it because it's really worthwhile to note.

we dont have a memorial here no. I think we decided not too some years ago.
Yeah it's a balance, you don't want to give too much attention in case it incentivizes copycats, but you also don't want to pretend like it never happened or thast they never existed

Yeah it's a balance, you don't want to give too much attention in case it incentivizes copycats, but you also don't want to pretend like it never happened or thast they never existed
I feel that most people don't even realize how large the suicide rate is amongst incelibates. Then again, I also imagine, many of those that do. Love that its so high

I think Rocio should post receipts of how this donated money is spent later to the GoFundMe page, to show how much of it actually goes toward the funeral

I find it really annoying that if people had just donated this while he was alive it would've prob eaten up a big cost of the expenses for surgery that he wanted on his face.

Though there's prob better investments to cope like a down payment on a tinyhouse, or perhaps college tuition

>GoFundMe
>18k raised in a few days

Mogs me to death. Not even my own mother would spend money on my funeral.
Brutally deathmogs me. But RIP, fuck every Chad and slutina whore that bullied him. Didn't deserve it. :lasereyes:

Based for ascending at such a young age. It's better to rope when you're young. When you're old you just become numb and accustomed to constant pain while you cope with drugs

I see, pessimism is never contemptible purely for its scruples and grievances.
Theres a line between optimism, pessimism, and realism.

What do you have to say about the reality of Diego's death?
It's horrible. It shouldnt have happened. I detailed some of it in the OP.

rest in power brocel Diego.

Do you think optimism and pessimism disorient the understanding of reality?
They can do certainly. You can be optimistic about winning the lottery, but thats delusion. If you have a terminal illness and expect to die, thats realism.

Never want to see stuff like this happen. It's no good. I want the best for everyone. The world could be so much better.
Everyone would ignore me if I killed myself. But the thoughts are so tempting nowadays I don't blame this kid.

NOTE: At least read the last paragraph (not the edit)

Today I woke up to find out that one of our friends among this community has chosen to take his own life. Schery6 or 2028chan to others. He had a previous account on this site that he deleted and was also a member on looksmax as well as some of our discords. I didn't know him overly well but spoke to him a fair few times and he was an all round good guy just trying to find his place in this world. Trying to navigate the harsh reality of society.

It's saddening to hear of yet another such case where someone I know has had to resort to such a bleak outcome. He recently signed up to the forum again under a new name though I did reject this account due to him being only 16... A horrible age to pass at honestly. It shouldn't be the case. Only 5 days before he died I was speaking to him, I explained why I rejected the account due to me considering it a disservice to him. He understood this.

We VC'd for a long time, I tried to give him encouragement and advice on how to better utilize the rest of his youth and developmental years as opposed to wasting them online. I never want young people to waste their potential. It was a really nice talk tbh and enjoyed hearing his thoughts on things. I thought I'd gotten through to him because he seemed to take it onboard fairly well. I wanted him to succeed in life and not feel as isolated and down as he did. We should always strive to guide the younger people who find themselves here, not do what bluepillers do and lead them to a path of failure. I'm at least glad that he felt safe in these spaces and found community/support while he was still here though.

Alas I guess I failed him. But not more so than the rest of the world. I know places like IT will say "muh bullying due to looks and stuff doesn't happen and doesn't matter, you deserve it Inkwell" and while I'm sure IT are happy of this revelation as they have been with similar past incidents, this is indicative of a much larger issue. (Interesting note, he admitted that if it weren't for IT he wouldn't have found these spaces, he also expressed how cruel they are). In the article it describes how his own mother knew that he was constantly bullied due to his appearance and due to autism, how therapy didn't work. Three things that society is relentless when it comes to shaming people for. It honestly sickens me that this will only continue without end. No one should have to feel like that tbh. No one should have to experience such things. He deserved so much better.

While there's little else I feel I can say really, a bit speechless and don't want to ramble on too much. He was our friend and someone that many people around these spaces got along with and would have a laugh with. I ask everyone here to pay your respects. My thoughts go out to his family, friends and peers. To any members or lurkers with the ability to do so, I ask one thing. Here is a link to a gofundme page to help raise funds for his burial. Anyone who can spare a little, I'm sure the family would greatly appreciate it. I feel it's the least those that can, can do to help give our friend a proper send off.

https://www.gofundme.com/f/funeral-for-diego-pena

Till we meet again friend. Rest well.

EDIT: Some people have told me and some of his friends that we are "good" for looking out for him. This is wrong. At the core this is disgustingly wrong. We are not "good" for showing someone an ounce of humanity. I appreciate the sentiment but it makes me sick even more... Imagine... We live in a world now where showing someone a shred of basic human decency makes you "good"... As opposed to what should be "normal". This guy deserved so much better than society gave him. And peoples attitudes show that society is a in a dire state. The fact that it's considered special to treat someone like a person... I am lost for words at this point.
That guy briefly had a girlfriend so he may have been a sexhaver

IT is doing exactly what you said and commending his rope.
They’re trying to cover it up, but I seen it before they mopped it up for us to see.
This is why we need to come together for the inkwell community.
We need to take care of each other because the sexhavers won’t. They want us to die.

it’s over

beauty is in the eye of the beholder. self-improvement can help you avoid being like this. instead of caring about what soysciety has to say about you just try to be your best self instead of giving into all this superficial racebait gender fluid unicorn master race crap.

some folks are just too good for this crazy dipshit soyciety

STAY OFF OF DISCORD. It is a cope substitute for real companionship. The people you talk to dont really care about you, and only entertain you because they're bored and coping too. You can only trick yourself for so long before reality hits and you realize this

sad. rest in peace sweet prince

Dude why the fuck are they begging for money ? You know this family would use it for themselves

What a pathetic piece of shit spinelles family

Such a retarded pathetic piece of shit ,at least wait till you’re 22 and shit

weak people cull themselves I guess

Who tf is sad for this retarded piece of shit ? I didn’t liked him good riddance

Today I woke up to find out that one of our friends among this community has chosen to take his own life. Schery6 or 2028chan to others. He had a previous account on this site that he deleted and was also a member on looksmax as well as some of our discords. I didn't know him overly well but spoke to him a fair few times and he was an all round good guy just trying to find his place in this world. Trying to navigate the harsh reality of society.

It's saddening to hear of yet another such case where someone I know has had to resort to such a bleak outcome. He recently signed up to the forum again under a new name though I did reject this account due to him being only 16... A horrible age to pass at honestly. It shouldn't be the case. Only 5 days before he died I was speaking to him, I explained why I rejected the account due to me considering it a disservice to him. He understood this.

We VC'd for a long time, I tried to give him encouragement and advice on how to better utilize the rest of his youth and developmental years as opposed to wasting them online. I never want young people to waste their potential. It was a really nice talk tbh and enjoyed hearing his thoughts on things. I thought I'd gotten through to him because he seemed to take it onboard fairly well. I wanted him to succeed in life and not feel as isolated and down as he did. We should always strive to guide the younger people who find themselves here, not do what bluepillers do and lead them to a path of failure. I'm at least glad that he felt safe in these spaces and found community/support while he was still here though.

Alas I guess I failed him. But not more so than the rest of the world. I know places like IT will say "muh bullying due to looks and stuff doesn't happen and doesn't matter, you deserve it Inkwell" and while I'm sure IT are happy of this revelation as they have been with similar past incidents, this is indicative of a much larger issue. (Interesting note, he admitted that if it weren't for IT he wouldn't have found these spaces, he also expressed how cruel they are). In the article it describes how his own mother knew that he was constantly bullied due to his appearance and due to autism, how therapy didn't work. Three things that society is relentless when it comes to shaming people for. It honestly sickens me that this will only continue without end. No one should have to feel like that tbh. No one should have to experience such things. He deserved so much better.

While there's little else I feel I can say really, a bit speechless and don't want to ramble on too much. He was our friend and someone that many people around these spaces got along with and would have a laugh with. I ask everyone here to pay your respects. My thoughts go out to his family, friends and peers. To any members or lurkers with the ability to do so, I ask one thing. Here is a link to a gofundme page to help raise funds for his burial. Anyone who can spare a little, I'm sure the family would greatly appreciate it. I feel it's the least those that can, can do to help give our friend a proper send off.

EDIT: Some people have told me and some of his friends that we are "good" for looking out for him. This is wrong. At the core this is disgustingly wrong. We are not "good" for showing someone an ounce of humanity. I appreciate the sentiment but it makes me sick even more... Imagine... We live in a world now where showing someone a shred of basic human decency makes you "good"... As opposed to what should be "normal". This guy deserved so much better than society gave him. And peoples attitudes show that society is a in a dire state. The fact that it's considered special to treat someone like a person... I am lost for words at this point.
He wasn’t our friend

Pathetic piece of shit killed himself when he was 16 ffs

Natural selection at its finest

Idk who he was but if he was a brocel, may he rest in peace :f:

In 2028, humankind will be visited (again) by an alien civilization.

Brutal , but whores are never ever worth giving away your life for, no matter how pathetic your life is :feelscry:

Unless you have high IQ, chances are you either rot alone while wageslaving your existence,or neet it out if you don't have the magic ticket called "talent and or looks" everything the male does is absolute cope (water is wet)
I'm a talentless loser who was made to perish in a battlefield.

Most of you are saying the same things that Diego's bullies will say when confronted with the news of his demise...
That's, unfortunately, true.