Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RIP to our friend schery6/2028chan - Please do read - Link at bottom of thread

The Enforcer

The Enforcer

Not fit to survive
★★★★★
NOTE: At least read the last paragraph (not the edit)

Today I woke up to find out that one of our friends among this community has chosen to take his own life. Schery6 or 2028chan to others. He had a previous account on this site that he deleted and was also a member on looksmax as well as some of our discords. I didn't know him overly well but spoke to him a fair few times and he was an all round good guy just trying to find his place in this world. Trying to navigate the harsh reality of society.

It's saddening to hear of yet another such case where someone I know has had to resort to such a bleak outcome. He recently signed up to the forum again under a new name though I did reject this account due to him being only 16... A horrible age to pass at honestly. It shouldn't be the case. Only 5 days before he died I was speaking to him, I explained why I rejected the account due to me considering it a disservice to him. He understood this.

We VC'd for a long time, I tried to give him encouragement and advice on how to better utilize the rest of his youth and developmental years as opposed to wasting them online. I never want young people to waste their potential. It was a really nice talk tbh and enjoyed hearing his thoughts on things. I thought I'd gotten through to him because he seemed to take it onboard fairly well. I wanted him to succeed in life and not feel as isolated and down as he did. We should always strive to guide the younger people who find themselves here, not do what bluepillers do and lead them to a path of failure. I'm at least glad that he felt safe in these spaces and found community/support while he was still here though.

Alas I guess I failed him. But not more so than the rest of the world. I know places like IT will say "muh bullying due to looks and stuff doesn't happen and doesn't matter, you deserve it Inkwell" and while I'm sure IT are happy of this revelation as they have been with similar past incidents, this is indicative of a much larger issue. (Interesting note, he admitted that if it weren't for IT he wouldn't have found these spaces, he also expressed how cruel they are). In the article it describes how his own mother knew that he was constantly bullied due to his appearance and due to autism, how therapy didn't work. Three things that society is relentless when it comes to shaming people for. It honestly sickens me that this will only continue without end. No one should have to feel like that tbh. No one should have to experience such things. He deserved so much better.

While there's little else I feel I can say really, a bit speechless and don't want to ramble on too much. He was our friend and someone that many people around these spaces got along with and would have a laugh with. I ask everyone here to pay your respects. My thoughts go out to his family, friends and peers. To any members or lurkers with the ability to do so, I ask one thing. Here is a link to a gofundme page to help raise funds for his burial. Anyone who can spare a little, I'm sure the family would greatly appreciate it. I feel it's the least those that can, can do to help give our friend a proper send off.

https://www.gofundme.com/f/funeral-for-diego-pena

Till we meet again friend. Rest well.

EDIT: Some people have told me and some of his friends that we are "good" for looking out for him. This is wrong. At the core this is disgustingly wrong. We are not "good" for showing someone an ounce of humanity. I appreciate the sentiment but it makes me sick even more... Imagine... We live in a world now where showing someone a shred of basic human decency makes you "good"... As opposed to what should be "normal". This guy deserved so much better than society gave him. And peoples attitudes show that society is a in a dire state. The fact that it's considered special to treat someone like a person... I am lost for words at this point.

Last edited:
Is this copypasta btw?
Anyways what I think:
how to better utilize the rest of his youth
This shit is ultimate bluepill, while I agree that minors shouldn't be accepted in these spaces, I don't think "better utilizing his youth" is a down to earth advice in our current times.
I wanted him to succeed in life
Unless you have high IQ, chances are you either rot alone while wageslaving your existence,or neet it out if you don't have the magic ticket called "talent and or looks" everything the male does is absolute cope (water is wet)

Also who tf is him btw?

yeah it's quite a tragedy that this guy roped and he wasn't even that old, he was pretty young.
hope his family manages to pass the trauma caused by this event. no parent should experience the death of his young child. anyway, at least he escaped the suffering of this reality and a future of humiluation by the hands of normies.
i heard that he had a gf but who knows, it might have been some random whore who made his mental state even more fucked up.
RIP...

Is this copypasta btw?
Anyways what I think:

This shit is ultimate bluepill, while I agree that minors shouldn't be accepted in these spaces, I don't think "better utilizing his youth" is a down to earth advice in our current times.

Unless you have high IQ, chances are you either rot alone while wageslaving your existence,or neet it out if you don't have the magic ticket called "talent and or looks" everything the male does is absolute cope (water is wet)
Not copypasta. Just wrote it all out. I wouldnt call it bluepill. More redpill if anything. But its not really news that during puberty, your body and mind are at the right stage of life to be molded by change. Bluepillers are poison because they ensure that lots of men miss this crucial stage. Once it passes, your window has mostly closed.

yeah it's quite a tragedy that this guy roped and he wasn't even that old, he was pretty young.
hope his family manages to pass the trauma caused by this event. no parent should experience the death of his young child. anyway, at least he escaped the suffering of this reality and a future of humiluation by the hands of normies.
i heard that he had a gf but who knows, it might have been some random whore who made his mental state even more fucked up.
RIP...
It's certainly a shame. Definitely faced a lot of hardship in life.

MAY YOU FIND PEACE IN THE LAST BLACKPILL!! :feelscry:

Kind words, Enforcer ;)

to be molded by change
Yes this pretty much sounds like bluepill and PUA scam.
You basically know your life is already fucked up by that aged if you haven't experienced teen years love, being bullied, ostracized, etc....
You know the drill already

Sorry but who?

Rest in Peace and fuck the kikes and IT.

it's truly over for our sake

Yes this pretty much sounds like bluepill and PUA scam.
You basically know your life is already fucked up by that aged if you haven't experienced teen years love, being bullied, ostracized, etc....
You know the drill already
you can have a good idea of how things are. But nothing is solidified at 16. many normies are "later bloomers". we've seen progress made by younger people who finally had access to the correct information.

NOTE: At least read the last paragraph

Today I woke up to find out that one of our friends among this community has chosen to take his own life. Schery6 or 2028chan to others. He had a previous account on this site that he deleted and was also a member on looksmax as well as some of our discords. I didn't know him overly well but spoke to him a fair few times and he was an all round good guy just trying to find his place in this world. Trying to navigate the harsh reality of society.

It's saddening to hear of yet another such case where someone I know has had to resort to such a bleak outcome. He recently signed up to the forum again under a new name though I did reject this account due to him being only 16... A horrible age to pass at honestly. It shouldn't be the case. Only 5 days before he died I was speaking to him, I explained why I rejected the account due to me considering it a disservice to him. He understood this.

We VC'd for a long time, I tried to give him encouragement and advice on how to better utilize the rest of his youth and developmental years as opposed to wasting them online. I never want young people to waste their potential. It was a really nice talk tbh and enjoyed hearing his thoughts on things. I thought I'd gotten through to him because he seemed to take it onboard fairly well. I wanted him to succeed in life and not feel as isolated and down as he did. I'm at least glad that he felt safe in these spaces and found community/support while he was still here though.

Alas I guess I failed him. But not more so than the rest of the world. I know places like IT will say "muh bullying due to looks and stuff doesn't happen and doesn't matter, you deserve it Inkwell" and while I'm sure IT are happy of this revelation as they have been with similar past incidents, this is indicative of a much larger issue. (Interesting note, he admitted that if it weren't for IT he wouldn't have found these spaces, he also expressed how cruel they are). In the article it describes how his own mother knew that he was constantly bullied due to his appearance and due to autism, how therapy didn't work. Three things that society is relentless when it comes to shaming people for. It honestly sickens me that this will only continue without end. No one should have to feel like that tbh. No one should have to experience such things. He deserved so much better.

While there's little else I feel I can say really, a bit speechless and don't want to ramble on too much. He was our friend and someone that many people around these spaces got along with and would have a laugh with. I ask everyone here to pay your respects. My thoughts go out to his family, friends and peers. To any members or lurkers with the ability to do so, I ask one thing. Here is a link to a gofundme page to help raise funds for his burial. Anyone who can spare a little, I'm sure the family would greatly appreciate it. I feel it's the least those that can, can do to help give our friend a proper send off.

https://www.gofundme.com/f/funeral-for-diego-pena

Till we meet again friend. Rest well.

View: https://youtu.be/LrcwzN3iVjI

r.i.p. didnt know him but 16 is way too fucking young.

also thanks for being a real one Frale

An absolute tragedy... no words...

Remember that ITroons did this to him. Never ever forgive these self-righteous fags. Never forgive the incredibly cruel, and pompous normies.

We should dedicate something to him. Something to remember him by.

Those that bullied him should be held accountable.

r.i.p. didnt know him but 16 is way too fucking young.

also thanks for being a real one Frale
Never want to see stuff like this happen. It's no good. I want the best for everyone. The world could be so much better.

my condolences what a cruel world we live in espically as a ugly male. i never heard of him but he was sure a good person just trying to survive on this society

my condolences what a cruel world we live in espically as a ugly male. i never heard of him but he was sure a good person just trying to survive on this society
He had a lot to offer I feel. Just from my talks with him alone. he was a cool as fuck dude.

He had a lot to offer I feel. Just from my talks with him alone. he was a cool as fuck dude.
yeah its sad how society judges u by the way you look without knowing about our heart

yeah its sad how society judges u by the way you look without knowing about our heart
The whole "dont judge a book by it's cover" thing exists because so many people do just that.

Alot of women has donated to him, So he was liked by women, Still brutal tho!

The whole "dont judge a book by it's cover" thing exists because so many people do just that.
yeah man as a 19 year old i also went through what ur friend want and it sucks. the worst part is people blaming you as if its ur fault

there was already a thread

Overtraining

Let's remember Diego lads

I imagine some of it is due to the local community after the news report. Which is great to see. The amount already raised is nice.

yeah man as a 19 year old i also went through what ur friend want and it sucks. the worst part is people blaming you as if its ur fault
The world is so backwards sometimes

I think many of the sympathetic condolences people have professed so far are pretentious in the sense that most people here would likely insult and disparage Diego for ignorant reasons.

Most of you are saying the same things that Diego's bullies will say when confronted with the news of his demise...
Some people are retarded af

Kill all foids

there was already a thread

View attachment 773209View attachment 773210

Let's remember Diego lads
I seen the thread. But figured I'd make this one. My respects to him

I seen the thread. But figured I'd make this one. My respects to him

Diego if you're out there - I wish you had got to see this anime scene before you go, the way the brakes hit at the end reminds me of you

A lot of youngcels read up too much of the blackpill, and overdose without realizing as youngcel there is still a chance to escape, and they shouldn’t worry to much about these topics at that age. I guess when you’re younger you don’t take time to process things and instead jump to conclusions quicker. Very unfortunate.

It's sad to hear about something like this. What's saddest is that his family sounds like good people that cared for him, i don't know if you have a lot of information of them. But at least that's what it seemed from the burial go fund me.

I don't think you were wrong in denying him access to the forum, this place is not a good place to be when you're young. I would go as far as to say is not a good place to be period.

This goes to show how impactfull bullying is and how people dealt with it. Some commit mass murders, majority of them end up killing themselves. This is common in japan where being shy is the norm.

I don't think you were wrong in denying him access to the forum, this place is not a good place to be when you're young. I would go as far as to say is not a good place to be period.

It's better than no place at all, in some situations. Thought that depends on the person and what posters you're encountering, there can be a lot of non-helpful toxicity.

TrainRain

Imagine if a nice girl had just given him a kind word at that station. Could've changed everything.

TrainBite

Damn this was hard to read. I hope u dont carry any weight enforcer for not letting him be here. I dont think the community here wouls have saved him anyway.

Rip.
I try not too. Of course the thought has crossed my mind "if I accepted his account would he still be here". But honestly I dont think that's the case. he was in our servers anyway. So it wouldn't really have made an impact. I more wish I could have maybe elaborated more on our VC about stuff or messaged him a day or two after to see how he was.

It's a shame. A lot of people have expressed their immediate desire to die to me. And those who I can get on a phone call, I have a 100% success rate of talking them out of it. I just wish I had that chance here.

A lot of youngcels read up too much of the blackpill, and overdose without realizing as youngcel there is still a chance to escape, and they shouldn’t worry to much about these topics at that age. I guess when you’re younger you don’t take time to process things and instead jump to conclusions quicker. Very unfortunate.
Not even the blackpill here. Understanding the blackpill or not makes no difference as to how you're treated. Most incels are bluepilled, and most that rope are bluepilled.

I don't know if that means he was directly liked, could just be they like his mom

If they liked him they would've helped him when he was alive

It's sad to hear about something like this. What's saddest is that his family sounds like good people that cared for him, i don't know if you have a lot of information of them. But at least that's what it seemed from the burial go fund me.

This goes to show how impactfull bullying is and how people dealt with it. Some commit mass murders, majority of them end up killing themselves. This is common in japan where being shy is the norm.
I agree. His mother tried a lot to try and help him. I commend her for that wholeheartedly. Sadly society is a cruel place towards certain people. My heart goes out to them.

Indeed, we have a rule for under 18s now. One I was happy to see implemented. I tried to emphasize to him on the VC that we had, that these spaces are going to be no good for him. Wasting all the potential and time just sitting here isn't the way. These spaces are for people who've tried, failed, and are at a dead end. Younger guys cant know if that's the case during such crucial years. I tried to give him some guidance.

People downplay bullying when it comes to rejects. They act like it never happens too. Its a nightmare. I hate to see these things happen.

Not even the blackpill here. Understanding the blackpill or not makes no difference as to how you're treated. Most incels are bluepilled, and most that rope are bluepilled.
Yeah I get in this situation he was bullied, which happens to outcasted males often, probably the main reason what pushed him to this. But I feel at that age you don’t really process information the same way, cause I know back then I wouldn’t of thought things out as well as I can now. Mostly cause we lack the experience to compare things so we jump to taking things on face value. A space like this is not good for a young mind.

At that age being lonely is a big thing we tend to search out spaces to fit in so to speak or we need some sort of role model to keep us afloat. It’s sad he didn’t find the guidance and space he needed to keep continuing.

His mother tried a lot to try and help him. I commend her for that wholeheartedly.
wasn't he saying he rejected his request to get HGH supplements?

I prob would've too if dad, I don't know enough about the safety risks

TrainGirl

It is sad a trainwaifu is the only comfort he saw left for him, we must make men aware of the many copes to be had to pass the time while we wait for random unicorn encounter.

Anyone have more details on the girlfriend story?

you admitted yourself youre underage :feelskek: now trying to cover your ass bc of a temp ban. “my dad expects me to finish high school”

merciful death

you admitted yourself youre underage :feelskek: now trying to cover your ass bc of a temp ban. “my dad expects me to finish high school”
i am 19 though and i never amitted being underage. i am not arguing with u again because ik ur tricks bro

i am 19 though and i never amitted being underage. i am not arguing with u again because ik ur tricks bro
i have tricks? do explain :feelskek: my only “tricks” are pointing out inconsistencies in what people say. completely your fault for exposing yourself

i have tricks? do explain :feelskek: my only “tricks” are pointing out inconsistencies in what people say. completely your fault for exposing yourself
ok but i am not underage dude