Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Former Incels.is User and Autistcel on Looksmax.org @Schery06 Roped

At least I get to fuck a replica of her pussy many times every day.
Really? Who is she and where did you get the replica?

It was already ovER he just decided to end it

May he be treated better in whatever is beyond than how he was treated in life.
candle GIF

Blame sub 8 Looksmax autists. Not incels. :feelsjuice:

BRUTAL. He tried signing up again not even a week before he roped. I rejected the account due to age. But he messaged me on discord the same day. I had a long VC with him trying to give him advice and to try and make the most of his youth. We had a good chat tbh. Brutal.

Let me us also remind people, that people who commit suicide goes to hell. God created you and he is the one who decide when its your time to go.

Jews, and thus women, celebrate.
yup. Tons of incel tier users are celebrating.
Let me us also remind people, that people who commit suicide goes to hell. God created you and he is the one who decide when its your time to go.
cope, God is a nigger if he exists. He will damn all ugly men to hell regardless of what they did

Let me us also remind people, that people who commit suicide goes to hell. God created you and he is the one who decide when it’s your time to go.
I hate suicide but some feel like this is the only way they can show what they’ve been going through. Do ya have any words for the deceased?

radfems would be celebrating this because they want all ugly non-NT men to die

Was he the guy with fish pfp on here?

I hate suicide but some feel like this is the only way they can show what they’ve been going through. Do ya have any words for the deceased?
I just made it very clear if we have other people on this forum who are walking around with any thought about going the same way... I feel deep sympathy for his family and my prayers are with them. I also have deep sympathy for the young man who sadly lived in a country that is spending its tax money on the army instead of giving free access to mental health care.

A REgretable decision.

As always, whores ultimately end up pushing incels to suicide.

Cucktears got more blood on their hands. I hope they all rot in hell.

Hes in a better place now. Lets not play the blame game either, life did this to him.
Who can give someone a reason to live?
Its a choice everyone has to make.

Fakecel, he had a girlfriend at 16 and probably also teen sex
This

Wtf is this he had a gf ffs and he was 16 yr old , literally a kid

His dad is blaming the school district and train station. JFL

At least he isn't in this cruel world anymore.

He's got bullied for being long-midfaced ogre, yet, unironically, he still mogs me hard. But RIP man :fuk::feelscry:

on .org these fucking retards were saying shit like "sorry for calling you subhuman" :lul: dog shit place

Good lord that is horrible... I hope he is in a better place now :cryfeels:
This is dark normies are Satan spawns god won’t help us

IncelTears is gonna have a field day blaming us for this one
You’re not entitled to not being pushed into suicide sweaty. Nobody owes you anything teehee.

BRUTAL. He tried signing up again not even a week before he roped. I rejected the account due to age. But he messaged me on discord the same day. I had a long VC with him trying to give him advice and to try and make the most of his youth. We had a good chat tbh. Brutal.
The guy had a girlfriend at 16 apparently so I don’t get why he’d be allowed here in the first place but regardless, what you did is appreciated.