Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RIP to our friend schery6/2028chan - Please do read - Link at bottom of thread

Maybe he really was one of those rare cases where lying and bluepilling him would lead to a better outcome.
Opposite I feel. But its a fine line with age. The bluepill kills more people than ever nowadays.
I don't think everybody should be blackpilled. Especially at young age. This is why I very oppose anybody to come here before they are at least 20+
Being blackpilled isnt what zoomers think it is. At a younger age, it can be helpful. A lot of successful men are clearly blackpilled from early age, they just dont call it that. The blackpill isn't the issue. It's the fact that this community is one for people to cope when it's over. Youngens are impressionable, and should not waste their time here. I try to get rid of them as much as I can because it's no use them being here. They're wasting their potential.

Becoming blackpilled while a teen and browsing this forums can really warp your fucking world view and basically become a self-fulfilling prophecy.
Being blackpilled as a teen and taking the information can genuinely help unless you're totally fucked or just dont understand/cant utilize it. As an old mod said years ago "don't mistake being blackpilled for being retarded". The blackpill is reality. What fucks more people up is realizing that the bluepill is a lie. It's like existential grief. Solution - Don't lie and bluepill guys all their young years.

I see all the time retarded youngsters saying its over. Imagine being like 15+ and thinking its over, fucking idiots. This is what it leads to.
This is no good I agree. Never like to see it. Try to steer them away every possible opportunity. Utilize the information. Some do it properly. Would-be failed normies have had measurably good results from the info around these spaces. Otherwise they'd have been sat there thinking "just be yourself" is the way to go. Letting society pass them by till it's too late.

Opposite I feel. But its a fine line with age. The bluepill kills more people than ever nowadays.

Being blackpilled isnt what zoomers think it is. At a younger age, it can be helpful. A lot of successful men are clearly blackpilled from early age, they just dont call it that. The blackpill isn't the issue. It's the fact that this community is one for people to cope when it's over. Youngens are impressionable, and should not waste their time here. I try to get rid of them as much as I can because it's no use them being here. They're wasting their potential.

Being blackpilled as a teen and taking the information can genuinely help unless you're totally fucked or just dont understand/cant utilize it. As an old mod said years ago "don't mistake being blackpilled for being retarded". The blackpill is reality. What fucks more people up is realizing that the bluepill is a lie. It's like existential grief. Solution - Don't lie and bluepill guys all their young years.

This is no good I agree. Never like to see it. Try to steer them away every possible opportunity. Utilize the information. Some do it properly. Would-be failed normies have had measurably good results from the info around these spaces. Otherwise they'd have been sat there thinking "just be yourself" is the way to go. Letting society pass them by till it's too late.
Yh I agree that blackpill can save a lot of those future-cels if they take advantage of it but most almost never do and just use it as an excuse to rot and not even try to do anything with their life.

I became blackpilled BECAUSE of living my life. It was a natural process... I became fully blackpilled around age 22. If I was blackpilled when I was like 14-15 then I would not even bother trying.

I feel like blackpill is a double-edge sword for young people. But maybe it is as you say.

Yh I agree that blackpill can save a lot of those future-cels if they take advantage of it but most almost never do and just use it as an excuse to rot and not even try to do anything with their life.
Hence why we should discourage them from rotting here. I take it as a personal insult, to see them waste their crucial years here. Age rule was added for this reason.
I became blackpilled BECAUSE of living my life. It was a natural process... I became fully blackpilled around age 22. If I was blackpilled when I was like 14-15 then I would not even bother trying.
I like to make the distinction between being blackpilled and being blackpilled. The former, understanding the blackpill. The latter (which most people operate on), not knowing about and especially denying the blackpill, yet all behaviors and actions are blackpilled nonetheless.
I feel like blackpill is a double-edge sword for young people. But maybe it is as you say.
People blame the blackpill, but neglect to acknowledge the damage that the bluepill does. Theres a reason we say that the "blackpill is a hard pill to swallow". If you're older, it certainly is. But if you're aware of it from a younger age, you just deal with it as with anything in life. People say "life is not fair" to kids... But will still feed them bluepilled shite.

Try as he will, the trackless world delivers
No way, the wilderness of light no sign,
The immense and complex map of hills and rivers
Mocks his small wisdom with its vast design.

And darkness rises from the eastern valleys,
And the winds buffet him with their hungry breath,
And the great earth, with neither grief nor malice,
Receives the tiny burden of his death.

- A.D. Hope, The death of the bird.

RIP dude. Damn, 16 is way way soon. Didn't even finish puberty. There is a lot of late bloomers that ascend in early 20s, he could have waited at least until then.

I was bullied too but maybe for the better. Bullied people just get taught what the humanity really is, although it happens early and in full power.

When I rope no one will care. Sad to see someone else go even if I didn't know them.

NOTE: At least read the last paragraph (not the edit)

Today I woke up to find out that one of our friends among this community has chosen to take his own life. Schery6 or 2028chan to others. He had a previous account on this site that he deleted and was also a member on looksmax as well as some of our discords. I didn't know him overly well but spoke to him a fair few times and he was an all round good guy just trying to find his place in this world. Trying to navigate the harsh reality of society.

It's saddening to hear of yet another such case where someone I know has had to resort to such a bleak outcome. He recently signed up to the forum again under a new name though I did reject this account due to him being only 16... A horrible age to pass at honestly. It shouldn't be the case. Only 5 days before he died I was speaking to him, I explained why I rejected the account due to me considering it a disservice to him. He understood this.

We VC'd for a long time, I tried to give him encouragement and advice on how to better utilize the rest of his youth and developmental years as opposed to wasting them online. I never want young people to waste their potential. It was a really nice talk tbh and enjoyed hearing his thoughts on things. I thought I'd gotten through to him because he seemed to take it onboard fairly well. I wanted him to succeed in life and not feel as isolated and down as he did. We should always strive to guide the younger people who find themselves here, not do what bluepillers do and lead them to a path of failure. I'm at least glad that he felt safe in these spaces and found community/support while he was still here though.

Alas I guess I failed him. But not more so than the rest of the world. I know places like IT will say "muh bullying due to looks and stuff doesn't happen and doesn't matter, you deserve it Inkwell" and while I'm sure IT are happy of this revelation as they have been with similar past incidents, this is indicative of a much larger issue. (Interesting note, he admitted that if it weren't for IT he wouldn't have found these spaces, he also expressed how cruel they are). In the article it describes how his own mother knew that he was constantly bullied due to his appearance and due to autism, how therapy didn't work. Three things that society is relentless when it comes to shaming people for. It honestly sickens me that this will only continue without end. No one should have to feel like that tbh. No one should have to experience such things. He deserved so much better.

While there's little else I feel I can say really, a bit speechless and don't want to ramble on too much. He was our friend and someone that many people around these spaces got along with and would have a laugh with. I ask everyone here to pay your respects. My thoughts go out to his family, friends and peers. To any members or lurkers with the ability to do so, I ask one thing. Here is a link to a gofundme page to help raise funds for his burial. Anyone who can spare a little, I'm sure the family would greatly appreciate it. I feel it's the least those that can, can do to help give our friend a proper send off.

https://www.gofundme.com/f/funeral-for-diego-pena

Till we meet again friend. Rest well.

EDIT: Some people have told me and some of his friends that we are "good" for looking out for him. This is wrong. At the core this is disgustingly wrong. We are not "good" for showing someone an ounce of humanity. I appreciate the sentiment but it makes me sick even more... Imagine... We live in a world now where showing someone a shred of basic human decency makes you "good"... As opposed to what should be "normal". This guy deserved so much better than society gave him. And peoples attitudes show that society is a in a dire state. The fact that it's considered special to treat someone like a person... I am lost for words at this point.
No disrespect to the dead, but how do we know he roped? Some users have been known to "rope" but in reality just get so frustrated in this sphere that they just ghost from this space for a while

Last edited:
sad news, and a brutal reminder of my own experiences back in school, although I'm only a bit older I'm caught up in a period where I'm simply falling apart mentally and rejected by everyone around me, also due to uncontrollable factors

No disrespect to the dead, but how do we know he roped? Some users have been known to "rope" but in reality just get so frustrated in this sphere that they just ghost from this space for a while
It made the news

link to article/vid?

A lonely teenager bullied into suicide by evil self-righteous incelophobes. Many such cases.
"This is why I don't get why more don't go ER. What do you have to lose?
Remember lads, suicide is hella gay unless you ER first. "

Mmmm, did this have anything to do with a certain "femcel"? I have some suspicions

He was a kind individual.

Rest In Peace brocel. May you find happiness wherever you end up

>GoFundMe
>18k raised in a few days

Mogs me to death. Not even my own mother would spend money on my funeral.
Nobody would even show up to my funeral.

Oh, man. I was the last person he interacted with over at .org. So it kind of hits too close to home, in a way. I can at least be at peace knowing I wasn’t among those that made fun of him. Rest in peace, Schery.

I was one of the last people to talk to him, he was in VC within the hour before he killed himself.
Me and two other people.
I still can't believe he killed himself, there was absolutely 0 indication in voice chat.
The conversation was light and meaningless. So strange.
What’d he talk about? I saw fags reacting with a cap emoji under his message where he said he’d jump.

I enjoyed the Romanian kid in your Discord acting like he was suicidal, then a couple mods and a female shitposter being an attention whore suddenly dropped everything to help him, then banned him 10 minutes later.

Sanctioned Suicide that way, inkwells.

Maybe he really was one of those rare cases where lying and bluepilling him would lead to a better outcome.

I don't think everybody should be blackpilled. Especially at young age. This is why I very oppose anybody to come here before they are at least 20+

Becoming blackpilled while a teen and browsing this forums can really warp your fucking world view and basically become a self-fulfilling prophecy.

I see all the time retarded youngsters saying its over. Imagine being like 15+ and thinking its over, fucking idiots. This is what it leads to.
this is true. not everyone can handle the black pill, especially at such a young age. he probably didnt even have a driver's license yet and now he knows its over for him ? Man that's tough.

What’d he talk about? I saw fags reacting with a cap emoji under his message where he said he’d jump.
“Hey can you guys rate my face be honest”
“yeah I’d date a fat chick, volcel if you wouldn’t”
“Do you guys do any drugs to cope?”
“I like to hold my breath and stand up fast, it gets me high for a few seconds”

there were some fags breaking down every detail about his face though

This is why we should go ER it's us or them.

Oh, man. I was the last person he interacted with over at .org. So it kind of hits too close to home, in a way. I can at least be at peace knowing I wasn’t among those that made fun of him. Rest in peace, Schery.
"anyone who doesn't ash out at society before rage quitting life doesn't deserve much sympathy because suicide is a hella gay faggot move if you didn't go ER and remove at least 10 of the enemy"

"We only fail in life when we die with a shitty KD ratio"

I didnt know him but may he rest in peace. Suicide at age 16 is really brutal

I didnt know him but may he rest in peace. Suicide at age 16 is really brutal
Last time I looked. The fundraiser managed its goal. Although that may have been after the funeral. But still, nice to see the target met. Always brutal tbh

@The Enforcer sorry for your friend loss..this word is fucking brutal and is not fair to everyone I myself have almost 21 and have suicidal thoughts if nothing changes by the age of 30 to 35 I will do it (And with will not change because I know.. I just don't want to do it because I will hurt my parents)
Sadly the world never really changes, or atleast it seems not too, in that aspect.

Last time I looked. The fundraiser managed its goal. Although that may have been after the funeral. But still, nice to see the target met. Always brutal tbh
You already have it difficult enough on this world as averagw male. Now be autistic on top and it will be 10x more difficult. Foids can have every cluster A, B and C disorder and still live on easy mode

You already have it difficult enough on this world as averagw male. Now be autistic on top and it will be 10x more difficult. Foids can have every cluster A, B and C disorder and still live on easy mode
The thing that gets me about this is that his own mother had to outline that he got mocked due to his autism and looks... That's so fucking harsh. But she recognized it. Something that so many people like to ignore as an obvious cause. Reality is brutal

The thing that gets me about this is that his own mother had to outline that he got mocked due to his autism and looks... That's so fucking harsh. But she recognized it. Something that so many people like to ignore as an obvious cause. Reality is brutal
She seems to have been at least a little blackpilled. My asshole dad tried to gaslight me into thinking that it was my fault that i always got treated like a subhuman. I just wish they would have told the brutal truth

She seems to have been at least a little blackpilled. My asshole dad tried to gaslight me into thinking that it was my fault that i always got treated like a subhuman. I just wish they would have told the brutal truth
Most people are a little blackpilled. Even if they deny it. Because most peoples behaviors are blackpilled. I agree though. I'd have preferred the truth. It's easier to deal with harsh reality if you grow up with it from young as opposed to it slapping you in the face over a decade later after countless lies and gaslighting. It also prevents you from utilizing puberty to atleast try and maximize certain receptive areas development. Knowing reality from young would help with that a lot.

I think this really shows there is no medicine or therapy that will fix having no friends and being bullied, sucks to see he killed himself so young.

I think this really shows there is no medicine or therapy that will fix having no friends and being bullied, sucks to see he killed himself so young.
Its fucking brutal honestly