Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RIP to our friend schery6/2028chan - Please do read - Link at bottom of thread

That one is haganai iirc

rip fellow beanercel, he’s in a better place now

solid-snake-salute.gif

I imagine some of it is due to the local community after the news report. Which is great to see. The amount already raised is nice.
Still over tho, Im thinking of roping someday too, But first i want to finish a few videogames then i want to atleast get the batmobile in GTA online first!

RIP and hope that he will find a peace
This world is hell for autistic people

Death and loss of consciousness is unironically a good thing

Went to go visit to verify and there is an altar there. Brought him a vanilla latte. Sorry about the unreadable writing, my penmanship is bad and it’s hard writing on curved surfaces. If not photos in this post in the next because reception is bad and upload is broken.

Last edited:
RIP.
That's why I can't grieve for people when tragedies happens. I know a good portion of them were responsible for the deaths of the ones like us (outcasts). A bunch of phycological assassins protected by law.
And yeah, it's dystopian how trying to help someone is seen as an exception rather than the norm.

you're a good person, it's really true that hanging on these forums while young is a waste of time and damaging.
i've been mentally fucked by redpill forums and i will never be normal again.
redpill is good but dipping too much in it will give you such a nihilist look on life and too much nihilism combined with depression make everything worse,it depletes your dream and makes everything void.
anyway RIP. at least now it won't suffer anymore,i'm more sad for his family than for him.
once u die everything is over, it's your family that will grieve you and experience pain.

RIP brocel who I never knew. May you find peace and enter the halls of Incelhallah.

Strangely enough when I left this song started playing on shuffle, I think ER is haunting me.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fqRt1wQ37ns

C 1 1
C 1 2
C 1 3
C 1 4
C 1 5
C 1 6
C 1 7
C 1 8

Also I recommend this restaurant, its right near there.

Last edited:
NOTE: At least read the last paragraph (not the edit)

Today I woke up to find out that one of our friends among this community has chosen to take his own life. Schery6 or 2028chan to others. He had a previous account on this site that he deleted and was also a member on looksmax as well as some of our discords. I didn't know him overly well but spoke to him a fair few times and he was an all round good guy just trying to find his place in this world. Trying to navigate the harsh reality of society.

It's saddening to hear of yet another such case where someone I know has had to resort to such a bleak outcome. He recently signed up to the forum again under a new name though I did reject this account due to him being only 16... A horrible age to pass at honestly. It shouldn't be the case. Only 5 days before he died I was speaking to him, I explained why I rejected the account due to me considering it a disservice to him. He understood this.

We VC'd for a long time, I tried to give him encouragement and advice on how to better utilize the rest of his youth and developmental years as opposed to wasting them online. I never want young people to waste their potential. It was a really nice talk tbh and enjoyed hearing his thoughts on things. I thought I'd gotten through to him because he seemed to take it onboard fairly well. I wanted him to succeed in life and not feel as isolated and down as he did. We should always strive to guide the younger people who find themselves here, not do what bluepillers do and lead them to a path of failure. I'm at least glad that he felt safe in these spaces and found community/support while he was still here though.

Alas I guess I failed him. But not more so than the rest of the world. I know places like IT will say "muh bullying due to looks and stuff doesn't happen and doesn't matter, you deserve it Inkwell" and while I'm sure IT are happy of this revelation as they have been with similar past incidents, this is indicative of a much larger issue. (Interesting note, he admitted that if it weren't for IT he wouldn't have found these spaces, he also expressed how cruel they are). In the article it describes how his own mother knew that he was constantly bullied due to his appearance and due to autism, how therapy didn't work. Three things that society is relentless when it comes to shaming people for. It honestly sickens me that this will only continue without end. No one should have to feel like that tbh. No one should have to experience such things. He deserved so much better.

While there's little else I feel I can say really, a bit speechless and don't want to ramble on too much. He was our friend and someone that many people around these spaces got along with and would have a laugh with. I ask everyone here to pay your respects. My thoughts go out to his family, friends and peers. To any members or lurkers with the ability to do so, I ask one thing. Here is a link to a gofundme page to help raise funds for his burial. Anyone who can spare a little, I'm sure the family would greatly appreciate it. I feel it's the least those that can, can do to help give our friend a proper send off.

https://www.gofundme.com/f/funeral-for-diego-pena

Till we meet again friend. Rest well.

EDIT: Some people have told me and some of his friends that we are "good" for looking out for him. This is wrong. At the core this is disgustingly wrong. We are not "good" for showing someone an ounce of humanity. I appreciate the sentiment but it makes me sick even more... Imagine... We live in a world now where showing someone a shred of basic human decency makes you "good"... As opposed to what should be "normal". This guy deserved so much better than society gave him. And peoples attitudes show that society is a in a dire state. The fact that it's considered special to treat someone like a person... I am lost for words at this point.

Is this him looking at all the autism related posts and kid looks 16 is he the same guy.

I never spoke or even knew about him. Shame that they willingly allow underage users on that site. You get much older men bullying teenagers JFL. RIP.

Attachments

• PSX_20230610_154304.jpg
    PSX_20230610_154304.jpg
    176.1 KB · Views: 302
    PSX_20230610_154304.jpg
    176.1 KB · Views: 120
    PSX_20230610_154304.jpg
    176.1 KB · Views: 118
Didn’t even rope, apparently he went on the train tracks and offed himself, interesting…

Dude was literally talking to me last year about getting surgery and I didn't know it. Now they will raise money that will probably get used elsewhere when they could have raised money so he could get the surgery and cope

rest in peace spic

Kid was a brat. Fuck him. Hope he’s burning in hell.

Goodnight sweet prince.

IT is doing exactly what you said and commending his rope.
They’re trying to cover it up, but I seen it before they mopped it up for us to see.
This is why we need to come together for the inkwell community.
We need to take care of each other because the sexhavers won’t. They want us to die.

it’s over
I was shown. Very unsurprising tbh. IT rejoice at stuff like this. For many of them, causing death is their goal

beauty is in the eye of the beholder. self-improvement can help you avoid being like this. instead of caring about what soysciety has to say about you just try to be your best self instead of giving into all this superficial racebait gender fluid unicorn master race crap.
This is not true tbh. Data shows that beauty is in fact, not in the eye of the beholder, and that humans can pretty much unanimously agree on what's beautiful and what isnt

What about pessimism?
The latter example would be considered pessimism. But sometimes being pessimistic is the realistic option. I'm going to die alone without ever having experienced touch or care. Many people consider this a pessimistic outlook. But it's also a fact

Strangely enough when I left this song started playing on shuffle, I think ER is haunting me.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fqRt1wQ37ns

View attachment 773606View attachment 773607View attachment 773608View attachment 773609View attachment 773610View attachment 773612View attachment 773613View attachment 773615

Also I recommend this restaurant, its right near there.

Based images tbh

(Interesting note, he admitted that if it weren't for IT he wouldn't have found these spaces, he also expressed how cruel they are)
Yeah funny enough is usually people mocking incels that bring more incels to places like this. I found out about incels and everything related to redpill and blackpill because of a Jim Sterling video that he started to mock incels while dressed as aristocrat or something, at those times, I liked some of his videos because he was fighting against corporation greed in games and wasn't a tranny degenerate that he is now.

In short, he was mocking incels for not being able to get laid and for not having female friends. I identify with this because I also could never get laid and never had one female friend despite always being nice to them. So I started looking into the redpill, then blackpill and everything started to make a lot of sense.

They don't realize that all this mocking and jokes don't reach only incels that are aware of their situation, but also those that are in the exact same situation but bluepilled, then what happens is, if that incel has at least, a triple digit IQ he will start to see that a lot of things the blackpill say is in fact very true.

I was one of the last people to talk to him, he was in VC within the hour before he killed himself.
Me and two other people.
I still can't believe he killed himself, there was absolutely 0 indication in voice chat.
The conversation was light and meaningless. So strange.

we should pick a random hole off the street and charge it with his murder. women murdered him.

I was one of the last people to talk to him, he was in VC within the hour before he killed himself.
Me and two other people.
I still can't believe he killed himself, there was absolutely 0 indication in voice chat.
The conversation was light and meaningless. So strange.
I wonder when he'd made his mind up tbh. He hid his intentions well

This is not true tbh. Data shows that beauty is in fact, not in the eye of the beholder, and that humans can pretty much unanimously agree on what's beautiful and what isnt
you people are fuckin pathetic. you're so bogged down by your own insecurities that you'll deny yourself a chance to interact with others.

you people are fuckin pathetic. you're so bogged down by your own insecurities that you'll deny yourself a chance to interact with others.
I dont deny myself opportunity though. Fact is, no such opportunities arise. Interaction requires mutual interest. This is never garnered. Also seems an irrelevant claim in relation to the myth of beauty being in the eye of the beholder

Where is this from?
Paranoia Agent

2nd is Haganai as already answered yeah

it's weird though it's been so long since I watched Haganai I didn't even remember the train booba

Jesus fucking Christ. Fuck this world. Fuck normies. Fuck society.

And they have a pride MONTH for faggot degenerates!! A fucking MONTH for absolute sexual deviants while people like him are suffering in unbearable pain and taking their own lives every day.

Fuck you normies fuck you, the blood of these people are on your hands

This is why we should go ER it's us or them.

He's a failed normie who had a girlfriend supposedly.
He's not an incel , he's a looksmax user who tried to seek refuge here as a secondary option.
Not sure why so many here claim they have had 'long' discord calls with him when he's not even a regular poster here? How did you guys even get in contact with him even when he's not an active user?
Do you guys use Looksmaxx as well? That would make sense since many here are failed normies hence why you feel sympathy for this failed normie.
Trust me actual incels/truecels if you roped these type of people won't feel bad for you.
Suicide is a sad topic but why the tears for a normie?
False he was not a Normie for having a e gf that only dated him for a week due to pity. Are we really going to count this as ascension? He was incel simple as that

Was it the guy with the fish avi?

I remember seeing him back in my lurking days.

All the fucking foids flocking in to donate in support on gofundme page when none of them would even talk to him in public even if they were paid.

Could be so much worse for us truly, but atleast we aint you, that's one shining light. fgt.

All the fucking foids flocking in to donate in support on gofundme page when none of them would even talk to him in public even if they were paid.
Typical virtue signaling normy shit, they really all deserve to have their lower jaws blown the fuck off.

RIP to this young man, very, very sad to hear. Life is ruthless and cruel.

Maybe he really was one of those rare cases where lying and bluepilling him would lead to a better outcome.

I don't think everybody should be blackpilled. Especially at young age. This is why I very oppose anybody to come here before they are at least 20+

Becoming blackpilled while a teen and browsing this forums can really warp your fucking world view and basically become a self-fulfilling prophecy.

I see all the time retarded youngsters saying its over. Imagine being like 15+ and thinking its over, fucking idiots. This is what it leads to.