Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Former Incels.is User and Autistcel on Looksmax.org @Schery06 Roped

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
On a GoFundMe Page, family members said he had experienced profound depression and bullying as a result of his autism.

He was also frequently made fun of at school for his appearance, clothing, and speech, according to the GoFundMe Page.

The day he was fatally struck, he contacted his mother and apologized, saying he was too ugly for the world and it broke her, according to the GoFundMe Page.

He also posted on here as Deleted member 41104
C1D11729 D49B 4B2F 9CFD 0BD8302E2A4F

0AB9D19C 9C4C 471C 9D5A 957C6D9190BE

Last edited:
Good lord that is horrible... I hope he is in a better place now :cryfeels:

If this triggers any suicidal ideas with any brocels here feel free to PM me.

Last edited:
People should've recommended theraphy instead of looksmaxxing tips

Rest in peace buddy boyo :cryfeels:

People should've recommended theraphy instead of looksmaxxing tips
looksmaxxing site made my mental health even worse this site is better because I am with like minded people who understand me

F
I blame looksmaxx

Bullied at school, bullied by perfectionist who told him it's over. They're part of the problem too
pay for a foid to pretend to listen to you and offer you bullshit solution theory :feelstastyman: Ive been to therapy after going apeshit and assaulting my mother with a sharp weapon, so dont tell me i dont know what therapy is and how useless it is

pay for a foid to pretend to listen to you and offer you bullshit solution theory :feelstastyman: Ive been to therapy after going apeshit and assaulting my mother with a sharp weapon, so dont tell me i dont know what therapy is and how useless it is
I have 10 years of theraphy experience. At least some therapist could gaslight him to leave the forum. Autistic people are easily manipulated. I feel sorry for his parents nontheless

nope he is in a coffin all boxed up
Article said he was hit by a train so he probably turned into a red mist. Not a lot to put into a coffin.

Why are so many autists there trying to compensate for their autism with looks? They need social skills more than looksmaxxing.

And he was 16 years old. He shouldn’t have even been allowed on that forum.

Another argument against youngcels. They'll literally kill themselves because they don't have the mental strength to be in these circles. I am not yet 20 and I get breakdowns from blackpilled realities.

Article said he was hit by a train so he probably turned into a red mist. Not a lot to put into a coffin.
he got all mixed up with the soil and shit.

16 is way too young but I understand, I felt way more suicidal at 16 than I do now.

Rip brocel;/ shit sucks man. U can just see his pain through his pictures.

I hope there is a slim chance respawn as Chad theory somehow true. He deserves it. :cryfeels:

Another argument against youngcels. They'll literally kill themselves because they don't have the mental strength to be in these circles. I am not yet 20 and I get breakdowns from blackpilled realities.
Johnwickcel and hiddenuzer used to be my classic examples. But now this guy beat them both.

IncelTears is gonna have a field day blaming us for this one

he is in a better place now :feelscry: rest easy boyo:cryfeels:

I remember him he was kind of a dick but a decent poster

That's fucking horrible......rest in peace dude. I hope you're in a better place :cryfeels:

He also posted on here as Deleted member 41104
C1D11729 D49B 4B2F 9CFD 0BD8302E2A4F

0AB9D19C 9C4C 471C 9D5A 957C6D9190BE
RIP champion
I personally knew him from discord

Looksmaxxing users poisoned his brain. "Too ugly for the world" and countless other pessimistic responses to his posts. An autist may interpret it the wrong way. This is why autistic children should be denied internet access, or be monitored. Fuck that forum, may the users burn a certain place. And they take NO accountability. Degenerate pieces of shit

Last edited:
Why are so many autists there trying to compensate for their autism with looks? They need social skills more than looksmaxxing.

Agreed i see guys like him everyday with normies because of nt autism is death

Jews, and thus women, celebrate.

Rest Peacefully

Rest Peacefully
Re: Social Anxiety: Will it ever go away?
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#146491038Sunday, September 21, 2014 3:00 AM CDT
"Social Anxiety Disorder" Actually, "Generalized Anxiety Disorder" would be appropriate as social anxiety is a form of the disorder itself.
Re: Social Anxiety: Will it ever go away?
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#146490988Sunday, September 21, 2014 2:58 AM CDT
Well, It's entirely impossible to determine whether your anxiety will ever truly resolve, It's a condition that requires you to try to the best of your ability to change your perception of the situation's that trigger your anxiety, It's certainly not a condition that I would personally consider easy to resolve.
Re: I loathe protogalaxy
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#150800155Sunday, November 30, 2014 11:20 AM CST
"Who side is Anony on? Is he trying to say I have depression?" None in particular. Although, it certainly seems as though you're somewhat miserable.
Re: post here so i can get attention?
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#147054877Monday, September 29, 2014 9:50 PM CDT
"Because I don't have what you consider a life." Hmm? My interpretation of "life" refers to actual biological survival rather than being used as a term to denote "Social-Status", you aren't "lifeless", you simply just have a life-style that varies from what's commonly found in other areas, I would suggest finding someone that you can enjoy that entertains you that will have positive rather than negative effects on you.

look at that chud pheno, no wonder he committed sui. rip

Last edited:
Jesus, this shit makes me tear up :cryfeels:

Didn't even knew the guy existed.

the normies and perfectionists should burn in hell for how they treated him.

Rest in peace brocel... :feelsYall: