Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I'm afraid I'm mentally retarded

A

Anxiety-

I'm afraid I'm a low IQ mongrel.
- I couldn't do math in high school. I was stuck on the 6th grade math level.
- I couldn't tie shoelaces until 18 (two years ago)
- I continuously fuck up at everything. This includes breaking bottles, glasses, being unable to do mundane tasks, etc.

I wonder how much my childhood abuse contributed to mental retardation.

Last edited by a moderator:
- I didn't learn tying shoelaces 18 (two years ago)
- I continously fuck up at everything. This includes breaking bottles, glasses, being unable to do mundane tasks, etc.
This is pretty extreme ngl but if you were born a foid, it wouldn't matter

Probably has to do with having no friends or supportive parents like mine or no one teaching you.

I couldn't tie shoelaces for a very long time either, wore velcro shoes first two years of highschool - brutal as fuck

I'm 20. I graduated high school, but never went to uni.
How df did u pass then? Btw why have u never learned to tie your shoes? Who ties them

If you were average IQ you'd fall for normie propaganda and would advocate for degeneracy like normalizing chopping your dick off and pretending you're a female, if you were high IQ you'd see through things and all the bullshit that corrodes our sanity and clear-thinking, making you a very cynical person. Being retarded doesn't sound bad, as long as you're happy for the most part.

Last edited:
I wouldn’t say I’m retarded, but I’m impulsive and have bad judgment

Welcome to the club

Over for retardcels.

I wouldn’t say I’m retarded, but I’m impulsive and have bad judgment
I Wish i was more aggressive / impulsive sometimes , im way to calm for a nigger.

Atleast i can get easy neetbux , lol