Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill If You Failed At Both Social Life & Academics, Then You Aren't Incel, YOU ARE A FAILED NORMIE!

This is basically me, a lot of incels I've talked to have this same story, the black pill really starts to set in when you are in that university phase, everything becomes obvious and more in your face, to add to it all one of my best friends, a guy who I would pretty much say is another me, killed himself, we had that much in common when it came to our mindset, same dark sense of humor, same kinds of jokes, etc, I could start off saying something random and like were in sync he'd just add to it and we'd go on and on with some crazy story and people couldn't help but laugh

Sometimes I feel like it was partly my fault, like there was too much darkness and crazy between the two of us an we fed off of eachother, and unlike him, I guess I was the "darker" of the two, the more willful one, as I could never kill myself. As life went on things got more serious, problems we could all ignore became too "in your face", and I guess he just couldn't handle it

Him killing himself was something I needed though, many things in my life happened that were crucial "turning points" that shaped the way I think, we all like to think were objective, but we all have blindspots, I believe my attachment to "friendship" was my last blindspot, after that left I pretty much abandoned all common concepts of morality as I saw them as useless

You can't live your life dependent on the actions of others, you can't plan your life around friends or family (or romantic interests), because at the end of the day, the only person you can depend on to follow your life plan and not "ruin it for you" IS YOU, everyone else is pretty much your enemy, because everyone else is a threat to the masterpiece you are trying to create on the blank canvas of life, you want to use shades of blue but they want to throw an entire bucket of red at it, now its ruined for you because you wanted to paint as a group

You can only live for yourself if you want a stable life, allowing others a controlling position in your wants and desires is asking for chaos and eventually failure, and when everything comes tumbling down, there's no guarantee they will stick around to help pick up the pieces

You could write a sitcom about this group JFL (but as adults)

Yeah. I had a miserable time in highschool, i had no interest in most of my work and honestly it was so easy that i didn't have to do much to get decent grades. Most of my energy went on getting into trouble, fights, getting out of trouble. etc. Although i do have some fond memories of being with my crew, shooting catapults and airguns, riding our bikes, breaking into abandoned buildings, playing xbox, we used to race old dirt bikes around the derelict factory site on the housing estate next to the school. However had things are people who depend on you are a good coping mechanism.

I had a miserable time in 6th form college and had even less motivation, i never made any friends at college and couldn't stand the people. I didn't even go to class half the time. My grade suffered a bit but the work wasn't particularly hard. I wasted most of my time on my computer where i first got introduced to the bowels of the internet and PUA as it was back in the mid 00's. By the time i got to university i was desperately looking for work but it was very difficult because even after 12 years of full time education you aren't even qualified to be flipping burgers and unemployment was quite bad where i lived.

Eventually i stopped bothering with class altogether. I just whiled away my time while looking for jobs. I did manage to get the odd week here or there helping a contractor for cash but nothing i could put on my CV as experience. I spent the small inheritance i got from my grandma on booze and "walking around" money a bit at a time.

I was pretty alone. The people i hung out with at highschool went their own way and they were of no real help to me because most of them had more issues than i did. I haven't seen many of them since year 11. My oldest friend is more high functioning than i was and i couldn't really talk to him about it and he was busy with his own life too. I used to talk to a few people online - oddly enough quite a few of them were women which is where i learned how messed up women were and how being a beta orbiter is a non starter.

I'm sorry you lost your friend bro. I'd be pretty devastated if i lost the few that i have. You know you might have unresolved trauma from blaming yourself. I really don't think we can control other peoples actions. You never know who has the necessary coping skills and who doesn't. Realistically after a certain age you never make the friends you do as when you are young. I had some decent enough friends when i was in year 7 but i lost most of them to drink, drugs or puberty over the space of a year or two. Many of them went off to chase girls when they got to 13 or 14 and stabbed me in the back.

Now i'm in my 30's i have been single for so long i have grown accustomed to living life on my own terms. With my income level and how i got used to living i don't think i could have a relationship at this point because i have learned you really can only count on yourself.

As for my highschool "crew" mate i could write a novel about the things we got up to and the shit we pulled off. My 2nd in command he might have been a weirdo and sex predator who i increasingly struggled to control but he was quite dependable when the cards were down and he had very few inhibitions. I'm more high inhibition but when the chips are down you do crazy shit. Without me to watch out for him he got a lot worse and is still basically borderline unemployed at my age. I talk to him on Facebook sometimes. It reminds me of how i could have turned out if i wasn't more high functioning.

The people with the best access to exploits (performance drugs like ritalin, copying answers off people in your social circle) are attractive

Dude please don't make ridiculous arguments, its frustrating, social circle has to do with attractiveness, not access to drugs, the guy that sells in a school is well known and money is money to that guy, he'll sell you ritalin too, in fact if you are known as a "nerd" he'll likely sell you it even more because he knows you'll be a return customer and that you really want it

You guys just like making fucking excuses, its so asinine, you might as well say - "Writing instruments (pens and pencils) don't even like you if you're ugly, they keep slipping out of your hand on purpose, won't let you finish the exam, its not your fault"

The level of excuses you guys have borders on mythical, like there's a mystical force (like the speed force) that focuses all its power on making unattractive men fail no matter what in every avenue of life, sorry I call BS, you just like these ridiculous excuses because they are comforting

The point still stands. Its not fair to expect ugly people to do well in academics when all the odds are against you.

No the point does not stand, the odds are against you socially, not academically, unless you have extremes in ugly features, which I already stated as the exception to the rule where you get a pass, but most of us here aren't part of the extreme

Last edited:
Academia is cucked. Chad without a degree will get a good job. An incel will still have to get through foid HR. Even after all this academia in order to become a better betabuxxer an incel still won't get dates, and thus still will never ascend. What motivation is there to do academia let alone do anything at all?

You know you might have unresolved trauma from blaming yourself

I've already stopped caring about that, but what I do blame myself for, is for ever believing that you can plan your life around other people, I waste a lot of time and made a lot of pointless choices, due to being blue pilled, that's why I promised myself to be as pragmatic as possible in the years going forward, I won't let any emotions influence my decision even if other peoples lives are at risk, I will always put myself first

much more upward momentum if you have time to do your hobbies and whatever you want than being a drone

Most neets have useless hobbies and don't put any effort required into them to turn them into something that leads to success, so stop coping

even if you only play vidya you can start streaming or making youtube guides or reviews or whatever and even doing just that you may be relevant if you do it for 10 years.

Yes, something the average neet never even attempts to do, they just laze around all day and complain while wasting hours

Last edited:
I haven't even finished my bachelors yet. I'd advise you go back and finish it

WTF

"Just lift yourself by the bootstraps and finish your education bro." Meanwhile, you're a fucking dropout yourself. JFL...

You have NO RIGHT to shit on your fellow brocels and call them failed normies for not being academically successful, you fucking hypocrite. Looks like you were a hypocrite right from the start.

I can't believe I ever took you seriously and gave you the time of day. What a fucking joke.

Extremely low IQ thread.

It's frankly amazing how OP has done such an incredible job fooling half the forum into thinking he's some high IQ black pill guru when his position crumbles under its own hypocritical wet paper foundation. Fucking KEK.

I don't know what OP's deal is, but it's evident he's not here to help or sympathize with his fellow brethren.

WTF

"Just lift yourself by the bootstraps and finish your education bro." Meanwhile, you're a fucking dropout yourself. JFL...

You have NO RIGHT to shit on your fellow brocels and call them failed normies for not being academically successful, you fucking hypocrite. Looks like you were a hypocrite right from the start.

I can't believe I ever took you seriously and gave you the time of day. What a fucking joke.

It's frankly amazing how OP has done such an incredible job fooling half the forum into thinking he's some high IQ black pill guru when his position crumbles under its own hypocritical wet paper foundation. Fucking KEK.

I don't know what OP's deal is, but it's evident he's not here to help or sympathize with his fellow brethren.

He's an extremist just for the sake of being extremist.

What a stupid fucking thread. So you're saying someone has to succeed in academics to be an incel? Being an incel is about getting sex, period. If you don't get laid, you're incel, end of story. "Failed normie" is retarded gatekeeping cope.

I've already stopped caring about that, but what I do blame myself for, is for ever believing that you can plan your life around other people, I waste a lot of time and made a lot of pointless choices, due to being blue pilled, that's why I promised myself to be as pragmatic as possible in the years going forward, I won't let any emotions influence my decision even if other peoples lives are at risk, I will always put myself first

The wisdom of the black pill and age combined is a pretty potent force. It's what gave me the mental fortitude to return to this forum after a particularly dark time in my life.

I worked shit wageslave jobs like as mechanic in a factory or in a warehouse. After almost a decade i had enough of this shit and decided to quit and go study computer engineering.

In the end I studied for about two semesters before i quit it, I'm just too low iq and talentless for this shit or not autistic enough.

Every human is born different. There are some who have everything like high iq, talented, good looks. Then there are people in between and then are people like me who lost in all departments of life.

I want to see you getting some dumb talentless idiot to graduate in your field of study lol especially if it is science, good luck with that...

Last edited:
Does it even matter?

It's still just comes down to luck. Either it's their genetics or their circumstances that caused their situation, in combination with being sub-8. It's just luck, like looks are and how life is just luck.

I worked shit wageslave jobs like as mechanic in a factory or in a warehouse. After almost a decade i had enough of this shit and decided to quit and go study computer engineering.

In the end I studied for about two semesters before i quit it, I'm just too low iq and talentless for this shit or not autistic enough.

Every human is born different. There are some who have everything like high iq, talented, good looks. Then there are people in between and then are people like me who lost in all departments of life.

I want to see you getting some dumb talentless idiot to graduate in your field of study lol especially if it is science, good luck with that...

Crimemax then bud, you may not be good and "civil" stuff but you might make a great criminal, who knows, make sure to plan well
What a stupid fucking thread. So you're saying someone has to succeed in academics to be an incel? Being an incel is about getting sex, period. If you don't get laid, you're incel, end of story. "Failed normie" is retarded gatekeeping cope.

I guess failed normie can also be an incel, because them failing as a normie is what made them involuntarily celibate, but my focus is more on all the guys who are incels complaining about not being able to get a decent job or being neets, it makes no sense to that you failed completely at academics when you had no social life, that's more of an indicator that you just didn't put effort into anything, you focused too much on leisure

That's my point, if you are already unattractive, keeping yourself lacking resources just makes it that much harder to "ascend", so in a lot of cases, its no their looks keeping them from getting laid, because they already have the bare minimum, its them lacking resources

There are guys on this site who are 6ft tall or close to it AND WHITE, with an average face, yet they tell themselves they're incel while being broke or having a low paying job, nope, they aren't really incel, they just can't compete because they are broke, they already have the bare minimum

Last edited:
Crimemax then bud, you may not be good and "civil" stuff but you might make a great criminal, who knows, make sure to plan well

lol if you want to be a good criminal you need to be smart/intelligent, at least if you want to be a successful one...
Cant't imagine my clumsy ass to ever become one tbh

There are guys on this site who are 6ft tall or close to it AND WHITE, with an average face, yet they tell themselves they're incel while being broke or having a low paying job, nope, they aren't really incel, they just can't compete because they are broke, they already have the bare minimum
They're incel because they have an average face. Not because they don't have a job. There's no point in making random generalizations when there's only one piece of evidence that's needed.

They're incel because they have an average face. Not because they don't have a job. There's no point in making random generalizations when there's only one piece of evidence that's needed.

JFL by your logic EVERY MAN WITH AN AVERAGE FACE IS INCEL

But we know that's no true, I personally know tall guys with average faces (and even slightly below average faces) that have had girl friends, stop with the nonsense

Also it isn't that they don't have a jobe, its because they don't have resources, a drug dealer normie has girl friends, it doesn't matter if you have a job, what matters is if you have what a job results in (money)
lol if you want to be a good criminal you need to be smart/intelligent, at least if you want to be a successful one...
Cant't imagine my clumsy ass to ever become one tbh

Not necessarily, you just need common sense really, depends on the crime, you don't need intelligence to sell weed, you just need to find a few groups to sell to, and to not go too far outside your scope

I'm sure there's a guy on this site that probably sells weed and lives off of it

If you don't get greedy, you'll never get caught, because you won't be on anybody's radar

Last edited:
JFL by your logic EVERY MAN WITH AN AVERAGE FACE IS INCEL

But we know that's no true, I personally know tall guys with average faces (and even slightly below average faces) that have had girl friends, stop with the nonsense

Also it isn't that they don't have a jobe, its because they don't have resources, a drug dealer normie has girl friends, it doesn't matter if you have a job, what matters is if you have what a job results in (money)

Not necessarily, you just need common sense really, depends on the crime, you don't need intelligence to sell weed, you just need to find a few groups to sell to, and to not go too far outside your scope

I'm sure there's a guy on this site that probably sells weed and lives off of it

If you don't get greedy, you'll never get caught, because you won't be on anybody's radar
That was a typo, I meant to write we know they are not an incel because they have an average face. Sorry for not proofreading my post.

That was a typo, I meant to write we know they are not an incel because they have an average face. Sorry for not proofreading my post.

Oh, sorry, no problem

This is another elephant in the room that needs to be addressed. In relation to all my "anti-neet" threads I keep seeing so called incels replying as if they can only get minimum wage jobs and can never get a promotion or another job. That leaves me to believe that you have little to no academic qualifications, and that confuses me greatly because since I didn't have a social life, my only options were to be good at academics to secure an enjoyable future for myself, I gave up on my teens and 20's and decided I'd have to "start living" in my 30's.

How the fuck does one end up having a shitty social life AND STILL BE AN ACADEMIC FAILURE. That shit doesn't add up, YOU CHOSE TO IGNORE ACADEMICS, that's your fault, and from my perspective your inceldom doesn't count.

Now are there exceptions to the rule, like incels who were born with SIGNIFICANT physical and/or mental disabilities making them both low tier mentally and/or physically, of course, and those guys I can give a pass, but the term neet would in a sense be falsely applied if used to define those individuals because THEY HAVE NO CHOICE. They really can't work. Neetdom is spoken about as a LIFESTYLE CHOICE.

Most guys calling themselves neets are speaking about it in a way that implies choice, that they are doing so on purpose and its a "better strategy" than becoming a "wage slave". So a physically disabled and/or mentally disabled man isn't really a neet, he isn't choosing not to work, he is literally incapable of working effectively.

THE REST OF YOU ARE FAILED NORMIES. You were trying to "play both sides", you spent too much time trying to fit in and not enough time trying to excel academically, even when you knew "it was over for you". I think by at least 13 one should be competent enough to "know their lane in life", to be able to see what choices would yield the best benefit and which "routes" one currently lacks access to or may never gain access to. Like I said before, I started to notice pretty early in life that I was never really going to have much of a social life, so I abandoned it completely and focused to the best of me ability on my academics, if you failed at academics even when having no social life, and you had no significant disabilities, then you are just a failed normie.

This. I dedicated my life towards academics very early and am now getting a PHD at a prestigious school. Any incel who falls behind in academics in exchange for attempting to gain social status is a MORON

Cope. NEETs are the true geniuses of society.
View attachment 62847
this
jfl at anti- neet faggots, low IQ wagecucks MAD
it's a :bluepill: way of think the belief that if someone is ugly then he must be smart or have other qualities
Extremely low IQ thread.

Most incels are traumatized, broken people. I had literal panic attacks when I was in college while younger, and quit because of them. Now I'll try to get back in college at fucking 30 out of desperation because blue-collar jobs are an absolute hell and my only academic accomplishment so far is a 2 year course that allows me to be an English teacher, which I also don't want to do because dealing with the public, more especifically middle to upper classs white JBs, is suicide fuel to me.

Being successful academically is also not solely dependent on IQ, or free time. It has to do with conscientiousness as well. Which most incels don't have in any satisfactory level (including me).

"Incels have more time to study because they aren't busy with parties, etc" is largely a myth as well. Some guys are so high IQ they start disregarding anything sexual or social, but that's EXTREMELY rare. What usually happens is: you get jaded, broken and utterly unmotivated after 20+ years as an ugly ostracized and sex- and relationship-starved incel, which makes being successful at anything much harder than it is to some normie or Chad.

I also believe the reason women largely do better than men in education in general nowadays has do do with that. Back when I had women in my social circle, there was one who told me about her life while studying to get into uni (in Brazil there are admission tests done by the government, like in Japan).

"So, I just studied from Monday to Friday, and then went out and got myself a cute guy to fuck".

It's literally like that. Women don't get to feel depressed and jaded, nor do they have to waste time thinking about strategies and trying hard to get sex. They just snap their fingers and get it. And notice that Tinder didn't even exist yet by the time she told me that. Imagine nowadays.
also this, perfectly said

Last edited:
low IQ wagecucks MAD

JFL because I had a job before this Corona Pandemic, I am getting paid my same wages to be home and work on money making projects, so a lot of wagecucks definitely aren't MAD at this time in history (well if they got lucky like me)

Its you guys that missed out, I'm getting way more "neetbux" than the average neet in my country does right now, I get all of the free time of a neet and all of the money of a wagecuck, best of both worlds, and this thing is probably going to last a minimum of 3 months

When this fiasco is finished I'm going to making more money because of the free time it has afforded my to invest into my entrepreneurial pursuits

While when this is over, neets are still going to stuck as broke men forever lacking resources, and complaining everyday that "I can't get X" as if they are retarded and not aware of the simple fact, that you can't get much of anything in life without resources

If all you're going to do in a thread of mines is read the title, don't respond

Please act less conceited.
I read your thread and i know that you except challenged people, but also "normal" people are not all the same.
Some people are just less capable, without being complete cripples.

Intelligence and mental performance in general are a spectrum, and not just 0 or 1.

you right.
In my case, my problem was that I have not been blackpilled on time and kept raping myself into beliving bluepill BS. It all ended up with a hard depression that ruined my MA and hindered my ability to be accepted into a good PhD program.

Saying that "failed normies" don't exist is like saying there are no normie males that get dates, which is observably false, you can go outside and see its false (well before Corona blessed us lol)
You can cherrypick all you want but hypergamy is real. Most 5/10 normies are incel or fucking fat girls. Saying they can get their looksmatch easily is saying hypergamy isn't real.

You can cherrypick all you want but hypergamy is real. Most 5/10 normies are incel or fucking fat girls. Saying they can get their looksmatch easily is saying hypergamy isn't real.

We live in different countries, I'm not cherry picking, its the norm where I live, maybe hypergamy is more extreme where you live

You have to know how ridiculous it sounds to say normies are fucking fat girls or they are incel, how many fat women do you think make up the bulk of your population, its ridiculous

We live in different countries, I'm not cherry picking, its the norm where I live, maybe hypergamy is more extreme where you live
USA, land of the fat.

Aren't you in the UK? how fat are the foids there?

USA, land of the fat.

Won't say where I live just yet, but the way my wealthmaxxing projects are progressing it will be pretty soon when I start releasing personal details, as I won't even be living in my parents house anymore

A year max

very true. I'm dead set on academic success right now. I'm taking 3 AP classes next semester and aiming for a 4+ GPA. I have the academic ability and financial resources required to potentially attend a prestigious college/university; if I let that opportunity slip I would never forgive myself. This is literally my only chance to achieve something with my life

USA, land of the fat.

This reminds me are you in the USA @ColdLightOfDay? I guess it's important to note when talking about hypergamy since it can vary by area.

very true. I'm dead set on academic success right now. I'm taking 3 AP classes next semester and aiming for a 4+ GPA. I have the academic ability and financial resources required to potentially attend a prestigious college/university; if I let that opportunity slip I would never forgive myself. This is literally my only chance to achieve something with my life
Won't say where I live just yet, but the way my wealthmaxxing projects are progressing it will be pretty soon when I start releasing personal details, as I won't even be living in my parents house anymore

A year max

Both of you get on it... & win... With the advent of distance learning etc taking off thanks to Covid 19 one is easily able to sit at home & study online whilst attending any classes at the weekend or in the evening after work... preferably distance learning via online learning in the weekdays & attend a few classes in person at the weekend. I plan on making good on all the failed studying I unfortunately had due to my endless legal battles/wars in my youth so to speak. Just got to get the energy, motivation but more importantly consistency & continuity to do so.

PS... You may just be too depressed, lethargic & apathetic with your life after having failed to socialise or just gain acceptance then failed to study. That's why I made a thread on looksmax to enquire how to combat L (Lethargy/Laziness), D (Drudgery & Depression), A (Apathy & Anxiety) & R (Resting - Rotting)

Anger & Hate when used constructively are potentially very 2 of the best driving forces one can have in their armoury. Just fyi.

This reminds me are you in the USA @ColdLightOfDay? I guess it's important to note when talking about hypergamy since it can vary by area.
I’m actually in the UK, quite a lot of my family is American and over in the US though so I spend a decent amount of time there - which is why I’m so brushed up on US politics and demographics.

I actually follow US politics more closely as it is far more captivating than anything that goes on over here. It’s kind of like the difference between WWE and Olympic wrestling.

I live in London though, so doesn’t get much more hypergamous than that. Where in the US are you based?

Anger & Hate when used constructively are potentially very 2 of the best driving forces one can have in their armoury. Just fyi.
spot on. self hatred is my primary drive for everything. the 'rewards' of academic achievement don't motivate me anywhere near as much as the fact that not succeeding means I would have to live the rest of my life as a pathetic failure with no accomplishments or redeeming qualities

Both of you get on it... & win... With the advent of distance learning etc taking off thanks to Covid 19 one is easily able to sit at home & study online whilst attending any classes at the weekend or in the evening after work... preferably distance learning via online learning in the weekdays & attend a few classes in person at the weekend. I plan on making good on all the failed studying I unfortunately had due to my endless legal battles/wars in my youth so to speak. Just got to get the energy, motivation but more importantly consistency & continuity to do so.

PS... You may just be too depressed, lethargic & apathetic with your life after having failed to socialise or just gain acceptance then failed to study. That's why I made a thread on looksmax to enquire how to combat L (Lethargy/Laziness), D (Drudgery & Depression), A (Apathy & Anxiety) & R (Resting - Rotting)

JFL I like that you made LDAR into another acronym

We have a social security system in my country, people can be on it for years, they get rent paid by government and extra for food and bills. People can be on it for years and I once met a man who had been on it 20 years. I would love to be NEET but I have to wage cuck at low tier jobs as having extra money is beneficial at my age (28) but when when I reach my 50s I won't have any motivation to wage cuck.

If you are an autist normies make working very difficult for you, in every job I've had I have been bullied for being a quiet socially inept autist.

What does being good or bad at academia have to do with inceldom? OP is making no sense.

Like I said before, I started to notice pretty early in life that I was never really going to have much of a social life, so I abandoned it completely and focused to the best of me ability on my academics, if you failed at academics even when having no social life, and you had no significant disabilities, then you are just a failed normie.

So you basically proved that focussing on academia instead of social life had you end up here on incels.co anyways. So whats the point you're making?

THE REST OF YOU ARE FAILED NORMIES. You were trying to "play both sides", you spent too much time trying to fit in and not enough time trying to excel academically, even when you knew "it was over for you". I think by at least 13 one should be competent enough to "know their lane in life", to be able to see what choices would yield the best benefit and which "routes" one currently lacks access to or may never gain access to. Like I said before, I started to notice pretty early in life that I was never really going to have much of a social life, so I abandoned it completely and focused to the best of me ability on my academics, if you failed at academics even when having no social life, and you had no significant disabilities, then you are just a failed normie.
Cope. You are a volcel if you didnt try to ascend. If you spent all your time on academics, and didnt try to ascend, then you are just a high inhib nerd.

One of the most stupidest threads ever.

ncels have more time to study because they aren't busy with parties, etc" is largely a myth as well. Some guys are so high IQ they start disregarding anything sexual or social, but that's EXTREMELY rare. What usually happens is: you get jaded, broken and utterly unmotivated after 20+ years as an ugly ostracized and sex- and relationship-starved incel, which makes being successful at anything much harder than it is to some normie or Chad.
People have such a hard time understanding this basic stuff

What does being good or bad at academia have to do with inceldom? OP is making no sense.

So you basically proved that focussing on academia instead of social life had you end up here on incels.co anyways. So whats the point you're making?
he is a volcel coper who wants to feel superior. no one should take him seriously

It's literally like that. Women don't get to feel depressed and jaded, nor do they have to waste time thinking about strategies and trying hard to get sex. They just snap their fingers and get it. And notice that Tinder didn't even exist yet by the time she told me that. Imagine nowadays.
Rage fuel

Cope. You are a volcel if you didnt try to ascend. If you spent all your time on academics, and didnt try to ascend, then you are just a high inhib nerd.

Surely you can understand...?

Thought about my self
Fuck everyone else
And they said fuck me too
But it was cool like that

It's positive, not negative.

You completely ignore the fact that some people are just stupid. Doesn't matter how hard they try, they just are dumb and no amount of studying will be worth the effort.

You can't fail if it never begun :feelsthink:

Extremely low IQ thread.

Most incels are traumatized, broken people. I had literal panic attacks when I was in college while younger, and quit because of them. Now I'll try to get back in college at fucking 30 out of desperation because blue-collar jobs are an absolute hell and my only academic accomplishment so far is a 2 year course that allows me to be an English teacher, which I also don't want to do because dealing with the public, more especifically middle to upper classs white JBs, is suicide fuel to me.

Being successful academically is also not solely dependent on IQ, or free time. It has to do with conscientiousness as well. Which most incels don't have in any satisfactory level (including me).

"Incels have more time to study because they aren't busy with parties, etc" is largely a myth as well. Some guys are so high IQ they start disregarding anything sexual or social, but that's EXTREMELY rare. What usually happens is: you get jaded, broken and utterly unmotivated after 20+ years as an ugly ostracized and sex- and relationship-starved incel, which makes being successful at anything much harder than it is to some normie or Chad.

I also believe the reason women largely do better than men in education in general nowadays has do do with that. Back when I had women in my social circle, there was one who told me about her life while studying to get into uni (in Brazil there are admission tests done by the government, like in Japan).

"So, I just studied from Monday to Friday, and then went out and got myself a cute guy to fuck".

I agree with this, once you realise that advancement in career and security in relationships depends on your attractiveness, all the motivation to study melts away.

some people are too low IQ to go into the financially rewarding fields of university

Also cucked for not acknowledging the NEET masterrace. Anyone who considers it a plus to work for zog as opposed to a minus is scum in my view. That's not to say all wagecucks are scum, just those who considers it a morally superior path when it's in fact a morally inferior one.

Why revive a thread this old? OP may very well changed his opinion from then. For my sake i'm gonna give my take

First of all you can't decide if you're a failed normie just by the basis of failing academically, i was mostly playing video-games when i was young, so i ended up doing poorly on HS. At 13 i didnt even know what game to play, much less what i wanted to do with my future. Hell most people don't know what they want to do until last year of HS, you may be a structured human being who plans waay ahead, but most people aren't like that. Nor is that any indicator of anything, you may have lost countless chances of either ascending/having friends, another thing is that academics is not mutually exclusive with studying.

You can choose to study in groups and while you won't get the maximum benefit, it's both a social activity and an academic one. There's another thing that's pretty naive in this way of thinking, partaking in social activities dosn't make you a normie. I have been in countless social activities, and i'm 100% sure im ugly as hell and an incel, not only because of my objetive judgment but by the input of others(friends, coworkers or just strangers), so everyone except those with really a hard time adjusting and or diseases like autism can develop socially. Now are we talking socially as be with all kinds of people? be able to befriend normies effortlesly? or just making a couple of friends here and there?

There are too many variables to take into account to make a sound judgement, regardless of the outcome not everybody can just say "Fuck it, im not gonna make friends so i'll just maxx studying and my career prospects" Most incels are defeatist by nature/choice and a whole lot of them come from disfunctional families. You want to apply the same stardarts you apply to yourself to every other incel here and if they don't conform to your stardarts then they must be either lazy, idiot or just a non incel.

@lemon21 I don't understand why this thread keeps showing up in my alerts

I don't really know, maybe the mods wanted to give it more recognition? who knows. It has 11k views already lmao :feelsohh:

You are likely watching this thread.
Screenshot170