Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill If You Failed At Both Social Life & Academics, Then You Aren't Incel, YOU ARE A FAILED NORMIE!

1. What caused the panic attacks

2. You guys are just sounding weak willed to me, like wtf just get over yourself, you have shit to do. Nothing could have made me left school, I don't see how you guys even get bullied, I fought guys that were much larger than me to prevent that shit, I lost but they never tried any shit again because they knew I wouldn't take it lying down and I would "be a problem" for them.

Its your fault if you get bullied tbh, depends on the situation though, if you are going to a deliquent school and the guys bullying you have gang affiliations I wouldn't advise you to fight back, but there are avenues you can take to make them stop other than fighting them.

I've always been paranoid, when the slightest mistake in a social interaction will make you be seen as weird and possibly be made fun of I don't see how you don't become "conscientiousness"
I got bullied psychologically and emotionally + 100% ostracization. There was nobody to beat up. I also come from the most fucked up family you can imagine. I still finished HS though. Also at least 60% of my class were girls. If the ratios were reversed I don't think I'd get bullied.

This is another elephant in the room that needs to be addressed. In relation to all my "anti-neet" threads I keep seeing so called incels replying as if they can only get minimum wage jobs and can never get a promotion or another job. That leaves me to believe that you have little to no academic qualifications, and that confuses me greatly because since I didn't have a social life, my only options were to be good at academics to secure an enjoyable future for myself, I gave up on my teens and 20's and decided I'd have to "start living" in my 30's.

How the fuck does one end up having a shitty social life AND STILL BE AN ACADEMIC FAILURE. That shit doesn't add up, YOU CHOSE TO IGNORE ACADEMICS, that's your fault, and from my perspective your inceldom doesn't count.

Now are there exceptions to the rule, like incels who were born with SIGNIFICANT physical and/or mental disabilities making them both low tier mentally and/or physically, of course, and those guys I can give a pass, but the term neet would in a sense be falsely applied if used to define those individuals because THEY HAVE NO CHOICE. They really can't work. Neetdom is spoken about as a LIFESTYLE CHOICE.

Most guys calling themselves neets are speaking about it in a way that implies choice, that they are doing so on purpose and its a "better strategy" than becoming a "wage slave". So a physically disabled and/or mentally disabled man isn't really a neet, he isn't choosing not to work, he is literally incapable of working effectively.

THE REST OF YOU ARE FAILED NORMIES. You were trying to "play both sides", you spent too much time trying to fit in and not enough time trying to excel academically, even when you knew "it was over for you". I think by at least 13 one should be competent enough to "know their lane in life", to be able to see what choices would yield the best benefit and which "routes" one currently lacks access to or may never gain access to. Like I said before, I started to notice pretty early in life that I was never really going to have much of a social life, so I abandoned it completely and focused to the best of me ability on my academics, if you failed at academics even when having no social life, and you had no significant disabilities, then you are just a failed normie.
HIGH IQ
HOWEVER
You missed a large cohort of INCELS, intelligent incels that have worked out that academia HOLDS ABSOLUTELY NO UTILITY TO THEM AND WILL ENSLAVE THEM IN THE SAME WAY THAT A MINUMUM WAGE JOB WIL
They have worked out that having a higher tier job, merely brings a slightly higher level of comfort, for a quite large price of higher STRESS possible longer working hours, SIMPING TO BOSS AND TO FEMOID BOSSES (WHICH IS SUIFUEL BTW OF THE HIGHEST ORDER).
NEET has none of these elements you are not ruled over by a FEMOID OR NORMAN BOSS IN ANY WAY and have abdicated from a paradigm that is STACKED in favour of CHAD AND STACY, and supported by BLIND NORMAN SIMPS in an pyramid arrangement. They have chosen not to be at the bottom of the pyramid, and forgone the benefits of CAREERMAXX of being better off materially, by being NEET they have worked out they are better off PSYCHOLOGICALLY (WHICH IS ALL THAT COUNTS )

Conditions exist, where you are barely able to work, but you would still have to as some janitor, if you don't play your cards right at the welfare office. You are not even allowed education in most cases.
Also there is in a lot of countries a dead spot, where working actually gives you less ressources, you might rely on as an unhealthy person.

It's a design failure in our system and a reason why taxes and social security contributions need to be properly scaled, so they don't fuck disproportionally the low middle class and upper lower class.

Last edited:
its why I got into computer science..

they have worked out they are better off PSYCHOLOGICALLY (WHICH IS ALL THAT COUNTS )

But they aren't, all that free time and they aren't even wealthmaxxing, so they are stuck in a life of perpetual failure, depriving themselves access to life's pleasures indefinitely

I do agree in a sense with the rest of what you said, but you are giving guys like this too much credit, as though they put any thought into why they chose to be neet, they didn't put much thought into life at all, that's exactly why they are neets
Also there is in a lot of countries a dead spot, where working actually gives you less ressources, you might rely on as an unhealthy person.

True

Yeah I fail at getting pussy too. Failed personality theory.

There's some dudes who are fucking bums, no job, no degree, but women circle around them 24/7. Meanwhile some men have to betabuxx for crumbs.

So that's my take on it.

Yeah I fail at getting pussy too. Failed personality theory.

There's some dudes who are fucking bums, no job, no degree, but women circle around them 24/7. Meanwhile some men have to betabuxx for crumbs.

So that's my take on it.

The exception to the rule doesn't disprove the rule

Got it, but Chads don't have to try.

Yes and people born in to rich familys ("heirs" and "Heiresses") don't have to work, so by that logic you should just not work and be homeless right?

Are you seeing how ridiculous your stance is yet?

The exception should never determine your lack of effort, there's always someone who has more for doing less, if that makes you do nothing that's ridiculous, you should try to find your own exploits to take advantage of the unfairness of life, whether that be crime, etc

Yes and people born in to rich familys ("heirs" and "Heiresses") don't have to work, so by that logic you should just not work and be homeless right?

Are you seeing how ridiculous your stance is yet?

The exception should never determine your lack of effort, there's always someone who has more for doing less, if that makes you do nothing that's ridiculous, you should try to find your own exploits to take advantage of the unfairness of life, whether that be crime, etc

Chads don't have to try, meanwhile I'm struggling. But yes I manipulate niggas to pity me.

Chads don't have to try, meanwhile I'm struggling.

Your avatar is fitting, because like an NPC robot you are just repeating yourself with predetermined cliche responses

You're right dude, just keep doing nothing and using Chad as an excuse, I'm sure you'll wake up a 50 year old one day and your lack of resources in old age will make you feel happier, you definitely won't be struggling 10 times more in that situation

If struggling is your problem, don't you think you are going to struggle even more as a broke old man?

Your avatar is fitting, because like an NPC robot you are just repeating yourself with predetermined cliche responses

You're right dude, just keep doing nothing and using Chad as an excuse, I'm sure you'll wake up a 50 year old one day and your lack of resources in old age will make you feel happier, you definitely won't be struggling 10 times more in that situation

If struggling is your problem, don't you think you are going to struggle even more as a broke old man?

Wow personal attack much? I never said I had nothing to my name or nothing to show. I just found my own way and focused on myself.

:feelsseriously: (seriously how do you expect someone to interpret a statement like that?)

Struggling to find respect amongst my peers, my identity, my job security, mentall illnesses etc....

Still wasn't easy tho, meanwhile people tried less and got more like you said. Hard and harder to maintain with things like the way they are now.

Struggling to find respect amongst my peers, my identity, my job security, mentall illnesses etc....

Lol well there's no way for anyone to guess this when the context of the argument has to do with wealth and resources, so be a bit more specific next time

If so I get what you're saying then

Lol well there's no way for anyone to guess this when the context of the argument has to do with wealth and resources, so be a bit more specific next time

If so I get what you're saying then

Yeah you took what I said out of context instead of asking me to elaborate. I never said I gave up, because LDAR is poison.

Yeah you took what I said out of context instead of asking me to elaborate. I never said I gave up, because LDAR is poison.

Actually I took it within context (the orginal context of the thread), its more like you didn't establish the context you wanted to frame your argument under, you just continued from where everyone else left the thread

You do any trading?

I
Actually I took it within context (the orginal context of the thread), its more like you didn't establish the context you wanted to frame your argument under, you just continued from where everyone else left the thread

You do any trading?

Yeah I should've been more specific but no.

I suck at everything

you can be ugly and stupid.
it's a :bluepill: way of think the belief that if someone is ugly then he must be smart or have other qualities

JFL I literally said this in my post, can you guys not fucking read, your clear biases are showing, you aren't even reading the post I'm sure, just arguing based on the title

You completely ignored certain sections of my post I made purposefully to address obvious exceptions.

Now are there exceptions to the rule, like incels who were born with SIGNIFICANT physical and/or mental disabilities making them both low tier mentally and/or physically, of course, and those guys I can give a pass

Extremely low IQ thread.

Most incels are traumatized, broken people. I had literal panic attacks when I was in college while younger, and quit because of them. Now I'll try to get back in college at fucking 30 out of desperation because blue-collar jobs are an absolute hell and my only academic accomplishment so far is a 2 year course that allows me to be an English teacher, which I also don't want to do because dealing with the public, more especifically middle to upper classs white JBs, is suicide fuel to me.

Being successful academically is also not solely dependent on IQ, or free time. It has to do with conscientiousness as well. Which most incels don't have in any satisfactory level (including me).

"Incels have more time to study because they aren't busy with parties, etc" is largely a myth as well. Some guys are so high IQ they start disregarding anything sexual or social, but that's EXTREMELY rare. What usually happens is: you get jaded, broken and utterly unmotivated after 20+ years as an ugly ostracized and sex- and relationship-starved incel, which makes being successful at anything much harder than it is to some normie or Chad.

I also believe the reason women largely do better than men in education in general nowadays has do do with that. Back when I had women in my social circle, there was one who told me about her life while studying to get into uni (in Brazil there are admission tests done by the government, like in Japan).

"So, I just studied from Monday to Friday, and then went out and got myself a cute guy to fuck".

It's literally like that. Women don't get to feel depressed and jaded, nor do they have to waste time thinking about strategies and trying hard to get sex. They just snap their fingers and get it. And notice that Tinder didn't even exist yet by the time she told me that. Imagine nowadays.
High IQ

I completed my graduation but i still am an academic flaw, because i cant get a job out of it, didnt properly learn to write scientifically even though i wrote the article to conclude the course, and there's no job opportunities to me because i'm over qualified.

Got it, but Chads don't have to try.
Problem
The exception to the not working and being a bum and your life still working eg girlfriend and possibly even having a job as simps will maintain your job
IS ALWAYS CHAD ONLY WITHOUT EXCEPTION
THIS INEQUALITY IS THE PROBLEM
THE EXCEPTION IS THE PROBLEM

And there is no neetbuxx for me because autists dont get free money here, only job quotas which i might not qualify for

I completed my graduation but i still am an academic flaw, because i cant get a job out of it, didnt properly learn to write scientifically even though i wrote the article to conclude the course, and there's no job opportunities to me because i'm over qualified.

Well that's the fault of the economy, but that doesn't mean your qualifications were a waste of time, an oppurtunity just doesn't exist for you yet, especially right now with the Corona Virus wrecking havoc, but I'm pretty sure I'm less educated than you are, and I was able to get a decent job, and right now I'm being paid to be home, time I'm using to wealthmaxx

You kind of missed out on a great opportunity by not being employed before this crisis, but here's a good thing, a lot of people are going to die before this crisis is over, there will be some job openings :feelskek:

@BlkPillPres

Come on man, you are better than this.
A lot of us cannot get into academics because our genes also limit us there.

Me for example; i am not only physical a subhuman, also mentally i am retarded in almost every way.
Listing it again would be tiresome, but i wish i would be smarter, so i could learn programming or some shit like that.

@BlkPillPres

Come on man, you are better than this.
A lot of us cannot get into academics because our genes also limit us there.

Me for example; i am not only physical a subhuman, also mentally i am retarded in almost every way.
Listing it again would be tiresome, but i wish i would be smarter, so i could learn programming or some shit like that.

If all you're going to do in a thread of mines is read the title, don't respond
Now are there exceptions to the rule, like incels who were born with SIGNIFICANT physical and/or mental disabilities making them both low tier mentally and/or physically, of course, and those guys I can give a pass

OP, what did you study and graduate in?

Its more like, I don't have weak will parents willing to support my laziness so I have no choice but to actually try else I'll be homeless. This isn't some "there's always hope" thing, this is a "you guys are just excusing yourselves because you have the choice to make excuses" thing. Don't conveniently skip over the point of my post.

You guys have the ability to make excuses, if you had parents like mines you would not have that choice, improve yourself or be homeless, life is pretty straightforward with that ultimatum now isn't it? JFL.
In many European countries and as a citizen of this country, you can't be homeless, the state will provide you with a small room/studio, pay your health insurance and give you some pocket money; plus encourage you to study (for free), or to find a job. Not mentioning unemployment allowances even if you've never worked.

@BlkPillPres
I dunno I feel like a lot of academic success is based off connections. Your ability to form connections is based off your face. Do you really think a deformed subhuman is passing an interview to get into an Ivy League or Russel Group university without mogging other applicants in a large degree in non-looks factors? Do you really think they can secure the best research and internships? Do you think the faculty will give them the assistance and attention they need to prosper and succeed?

If you're ugly you would have to be relatively gifted with either wealth or intelligence to perform academically imo. You have to work against your negative halo every step of the way.

@BlkPillPres
I dunno I feel like a lot of academic success is based off connections. Your ability to form connections is based off your face. Do you really think a deformed subhuman is passing an interview to get into an Ivy League or Russel Group university without mogging other applicants in a large degree in non-looks factors? Do you really think they can secure the best research and internships? Do you think the faculty will give them the assistance and attention they need to prosper and succeed?

If you're ugly you would have to be relatively gifted with either wealth or intelligence to perform academically imo. You have to work against your negative halo every step of the way.

What do you mean "you feel like"? It's based off of your professorial recommendations (professors who were your thesis advisors, or whom you worked for as a TA and demonstrated high level understanding in a particular topic area).

Yes, there is some politicking (as is in all areas of life), but it's virtually non-existent (especially in STEM) outside of affirmative action bullshit. Your GPA and work is still the ultimate determinant of your success in academia. You could butter up and kiss the professor's ass, but outside of that particular course, it's not going to do anything for you in the bigger picture when it comes to entering the academy.

Also cucked for not acknowledging the NEET masterrace. Anyone who considers it a plus to work for zog as opposed to a minus is scum in my view. That's not to say all wagecucks are scum, just those who considers it a morally superior path when it's in fact a morally inferior one.
based. but wagecucking is such suffering that they'd lose it if they didn't pretend that they're superior for it. also that's what normies do, pretend that they're living the life even if it means +$1k debt for new iphone

In many European countries and as a citizen of this country, you can't be homeless, the state will provide you with a small room/studio, pay your health insurance and give you some pocket money; plus encourage you to study (for free), or to find a job. Not mentioning unemployment allowances even if you've never worked.

JFL they have it so easy

@BlkPillPres

I'd argue using "exploits" are a better determinant, if I had known about drugs like ritalin, etc and I could get access to it, maybe I'd have finished my degree

My grades are kinda good tbh so can't relate
Still careermaxxing is useless unless you get to have a job fairly quickly (which doesn't happen often due to trucel failo) then use it to surgerymaxx/copemaxx

based. but wagecucking is such suffering that they'd lose it if they didn't pretend that they're superior for it

1. Ironically since I was working I am being paid to be home right now, so I'm getting neetbux+ right now, and I'm using that time to work on other projects to make money rather than wasting hours

2. It has nothing to do with "being superior", it has to do with having resources and options

A 20+ year old wage cuck today and become a 30+ year old member of the leisure class that lives off of passive income
A 20+ year old neet is going to be a 30+ year old neet

There is no upward momentum in neetdom, you remain a loser forever lacking resources

Also, unless you have an inheritance, your neetdom isn't going to last, at some point your parents will die and the bills will stop being paid, and if its your government footing the bill, JFL if you think this shit will last with the state the economy is going to be left in thanks to the Corona Virus

You know i admit you make a compelling case. I might be a failed normie.

I do have difficulty relating to some of the people on here. I am quite high functioning despite a case of aspergers, most of the people i know are completely fooled by me and think i am human. I even have a few friends in real life although i would never broach this topic with them. I have had a lot of life experience. Worked various jobs, been on many overseas holidays. Done all sorts of stuff. Rubbed shoulders with all sorts of people.

I'm not NEET. I work. I make an acceptable wage for a single man like myself to live off of. Although its not a great living. I do fairly well because i am quite self sufficient and don't need much to survive.

I went to university but i had to get the fuck out after a few months. I had several issues, one was being an early adopter of PUA (this is back in the mid 00's before everyone realised it was bullshit) and that got me in trouble because 2 girls complained to university management they felt unsafe because of me. So i wasn't very popular and also i just couldn't stand it. I hated my classes, i hated the people. I had already been in education for 12 years. So i got the fuck out and went to find work.

Maybe i am a failed normie. When i was in highschool i led the freaks and rejects squad and a bunch of those guys were probably more incel than i am. One guy, who i considered my 2nd in command was a real weirdo. He called me "Sir" and was a budding sexual predator. He stalked various girls for years and is still a virgin. Another guy who sometimes ran with our crew was a tramp. He was a fat neckbeard with terrible hygiene who rotated between sexual harassment and virtue signalling for m'lady and thought he was a genius. One of the guys was a really fervent mormon who kept trying to recruit me. The one guy who is most normal now is married but he is actually a cuck. His wife cheats on him left right and centre. Everyone knows. I seemed relatively normal compared to these people but i couldn't fit in with the normies and frankly i didn't want to because they were shallow, vapid and insufferable and all shamelessly competing for a whiff of Beckys muff.

There is no upward momentum in neetdom, you remain a loser forever lacking resources
much more upward momentum if you have time to do your hobbies and whatever you want than being a drone at some progressive inclusive gender-aware global corporation especially considering how shit the pay is, even with paper. even if you only play vidya you can start streaming or making youtube guides or reviews or whatever and even doing just that you may be relevant if you do it for 10 years.
and you know what I'm talking about. normies will shittalk neets even though they're miserable being wagecucks but they need something to feel good about

I went to university but i had to get the fuck out after a few months. i wasn't very popular and also i just couldn't stand it. I hated my classes, i hated the people. I had already been in education for 12 years. So i got the fuck out and went to find work.

This is basically me, a lot of incels I've talked to have this same story, the black pill really starts to set in when you are in that university phase, everything becomes obvious and more in your face, to add to it all one of my best friends, a guy who I would pretty much say is another me, killed himself, we had that much in common when it came to our mindset, same dark sense of humor, same kinds of jokes, etc, I could start off saying something random and like were in sync he'd just add to it and we'd go on and on with some crazy story and people couldn't help but laugh

Sometimes I feel like it was partly my fault, like there was too much darkness and crazy between the two of us an we fed off of eachother, and unlike him, I guess I was the "darker" of the two, the more willful one, as I could never kill myself. As life went on things got more serious, problems we could all ignore became too "in your face", and I guess he just couldn't handle it

Him killing himself was something I needed though, many things in my life happened that were crucial "turning points" that shaped the way I think, we all like to think were objective, but we all have blindspots, I believe my attachment to "friendship" was my last blindspot, after that left I pretty much abandoned all common concepts of morality as I saw them as useless

You can't live your life dependent on the actions of others, you can't plan your life around friends or family (or romantic interests), because at the end of the day, the only person you can depend on to follow your life plan and not "ruin it for you" IS YOU, everyone else is pretty much your enemy, because everyone else is a threat to the masterpiece you are trying to create on the blank canvas of life, you want to use shades of blue but they want to throw an entire bucket of red at it, now its ruined for you because you wanted to paint as a group

You can only live for yourself if you want a stable life, allowing others a controlling position in your wants and desires is asking for chaos and eventually failure, and when everything comes tumbling down, there's no guarantee they will stick around to help pick up the pieces

Maybe i am a failed normie. When i was in highschool i led the freaks and rejects squad and a bunch of those guys were probably more incel than i am. One guy, who i considered my 2nd in command was a real weirdo. He called me "Sir" and was a budding sexual predator. He stalked various girls for years and is still a virgin. Another guy who sometimes ran with our crew was a tramp. He was a fat neckbeard with terrible hygiene who rotated between sexual harassment and virtue signalling for m'lady and thought he was a genius. One of the guys was a really fervent mormon who kept trying to recruit me. The one guy who is most normal now is married but he is actually a cuck. His wife cheats on him left right and centre. Everyone knows. I seemed relatively normal compared to these people but i couldn't fit in with the normies and frankly i didn't want to because they were shallow, vapid and insufferable and all shamelessly competing for a whiff of Beckys muff.

You could write a sitcom about this group JFL (but as adults)

No I'm just an ugly fuck. Academics are for high IQ people. I'm studying for hours and hours yet I'm unable to understand such basic things. High IQ people don't need that.

No I'm just an ugly fuck. Academics are for high IQ people. I'm studying for hours and hours yet I'm unable to understand such basic things. High IQ people don't need that.

So what about all the average IQ people with good grades?

I got bullied by everyone it was too hard to focus on acedemic stuff i only had enough strength to focus on not roping

I got bullied by everyone it was too hard to focus on acedemic stuff i only had enough strength to focus on not roping

Dude stop with the BS excuses, that makes no fucking sense at all, being bullied doesn't make you not try (if you feel like you have no choice)

The problem with you guys is that you have shitty "lax" parents that would support your BS, and that influenced you to be "lax" in your studies because you knew in the back of your mind it didn't matter if you failed or not, you could just fall back on your parents (you felt like you had the option to fail, because you didn't fear being poor and hungry)

Also unless the guy bullying you was gang affiliated you have no excuse to even let yourself be bullied, you could literally just go visit your bully's parents and let them know what he's doing, then let your parents get the police involved, he keeps it up your parents can bring up a legal case against the parents or put pressure on the school to expel him

People who just lay back and take it get bullied, I'd bet my life I was smaller and weaker than you in school, I was extremely short and small for my age, many people thought I was lying about my age when I started high school, people did try to bully me, some fights you have to pass up, but when shit got too annoying I went berserk and became extremely violent, and guys just stopped messing with me (especially if they think you are going to gouge their eye out with a pencil)

You let yourself get bullied because its easier to just take it and say woe is me than risk personal injury fighting, I get tired of seeing this "I was bullied" BS, like there was no course of action (especially violent action) that you could have taken, you just didn't want to "stoop to their level" or some other BS you told yourself

Are you seriously saying there was nothing you could do?

Couldn't go to any teachers, principal, his parents, find out any colleges he was applying to and email them about the bullying lol, seriously just fuck his life up in any way you could think of, a bully isn't going to kill you, so he's the one that is handicapped, he can only beat you up and not too much because then it becomes a criminal case

So what about all the average IQ people with good grades?
I don't know but I've always been bad at school. I tend to forget things so quickly and could never write long essays when my teacher wanted me to. I might be an actual brainlet. It's over.

JFL they have it so easy

I'd argue using "exploits" are a better determinant, if I had known about drugs like ritalin, etc and I could get access to it, maybe I'd have finished my degree
The people with the best access to exploits (performance drugs like ritalin, copying answers off people in your social circle) are attractive.

The point still stands. Its not fair to expect ugly people to do well in academics when all the odds are against you.

Dude stop with the BS excuses, that makes no fucking sense at all, being bullied doesn't make you not try (if you feel like you have no choice)

The problem with you guys is that you have shitty "lax" parents that would support your BS, and that influenced you to be "lax" in your studies because you knew in the back of your mind it didn't matter if you failed or not, you could just fall back on your parents (you felt like you had the option to fail, because you didn't fear being poor and hungry)

Also unless the guy bullying you was gang affiliated you have no excuse to even let yourself be bullied, you could literally just go visit your bully's parents and let them know what he's doing, then let your parents get the police involved, he keeps it up your parents can bring up a legal case against the parents or put pressure on the school to expel him

People who just lay back and take it get bullied, I'd bet my life I was smaller and weaker than you in school, I was extremely short and small for my age, many people thought I was lying about my age when I started high school, people did try to bully me, some fights you have to pass up, but when shit got too annoying I went berserk and became extremely violent, and guys just stopped messing with me (especially if they think you are going to gouge their eye out with a pencil)

You let yourself get bullied because its easier to just take it and say woe is me than risk personal injury fighting, I get tired of seeing this "I was bullied" BS, like there was no course of action (especially violent action) that you could have taken, you just didn't want to "stoop to their level" or some other BS you told yourself

Are you seriously saying there was nothing you could do?

Couldn't go to any teachers, principal, his parents, find out any colleges he was applying to and email them about the bullying lol, seriously just fuck his life up in any way you could think of, a bully isn't going to kill you, so he's the one that is handicapped, he can only beat you up and not too much because then it becomes a criminal case
u probs haven't been bullied before. I had above average grades and then there's correlation with my grades dropping and when I started getting bullied. Ive beaten two people up whilst at school but it made no difference only in the short term and then a week later everything goes back to normal. My parents were constantly shouting at me when I had no energy to study or anything. Teachers genuinely didn't care. It's a joke to them if you're getting made fun of for your physical appearance. My parents r relatively poor I don't wanna lay back down on them and I never wanna become a neet.

u probs haven't been bullied before

U probs didn't read a thing I said then

Did you contact the bully's parents?, unless he had some shitty abusive type parents who didn't give a shit about him, they would have felt shame and done something about it

They bullying never got far enough with me that I would contact their parents, but just in case I found a way to get the numbers of their parents, and if they had not stopped I was going to contact them and keep contacting them if bullying persisted, truth is you just didn't want to do anything, you wanted a saviour to swoop in and stop it for you, which is why all you ever did was go to teachers

My parents r relatively poor I don't wanna lay back down on them and I never wanna become a neet.

You would have felt like you had no choice and studied then