Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill If You Failed At Both Social Life & Academics, Then You Aren't Incel, YOU ARE A FAILED NORMIE!

its a larp cant you tell?

look at the content creator and his post, nothing blackpill and incel at all.

he could be easily incel, just cant let go of his hard-wired worldview and wants to feel a sense of self-worth by putting others down

he could be easily incel, just cant let go of his hard-wired worldview and wants to feel a sense of self-worth by putting others down
no, a real blackpilled person wouldnt bash any incels or ridicule them about anything.

even i mentioned about something he has said in one of his videos and completely ignores it.

also look at the username, a person wouldnt use half ass shit and not own up to his name.

which is proof he is a larp.

why would someone make a video about the wage cuck meme and then contradicts what he writes on here.

Last edited:
Neets are an aggravating group, you are somehow half as aggravated by your own-self JFL.

Its like comparing how many mosquitos I've killed to how many butterflys you've killed, and you're like - "see I've killed less insects than you".
If you look real close, you can see the exact moment BlkPillCuck realized he made a completely incorrect claim and decided to backpedal.

It's also sort of indirectly bluepilled and should be taken down.

1. That's not gonna happen seeing as the site owner is someone that works

2. Neets don't see the irony in the fact that the only reason they have this website is because an incel that works pays to keep this site running JFL. If he had your same mindset, one of your favorite copes goes out the window.

I had mental barriers and problems that made me fail school

Again you are just weak willed, you lacked hatred. That's your fault for not having the will to keep going. Money is just too fucking important a thing in life for me to tell myself - "man I feel so unmotivated, time to give up on having access to the most important resource of the modern age".

I don't know how the MINORITY of incels are able to pass school and do well.

Like @WillyBlogAndFriends said modern academics is more about consuming and regurgitating the same information back. You just follow instructions and repeat them, that's all, if you can't will yourself to do something that simple then you just aren't trying hard enough.

Also JFL at all of you that use the word "cope", you guys are always talking about how you have copes, but are they even really copes WHEN THEY CAN'T FUCKING HELP YOU COPE. Maybe you guys need to get some better copes, find some better games to play, food to eat, shows and movies to watch, because when I did my "copes" I enjoyed them thorouhly enough that I could go out into the world and do what I needed to keep going forward, despite depression or wanting to die.

Again money was just too important a thing for me to give up, its literally the most important thing in this modern age, which is why all excuses I hear sound ridiculous, I can't comprehend anyone legit being this stupid, you literally need this shit to fucking eat, why the hell would you avoid getting more of it because "muh depression".

1. I think the problem is most of you guys were never poor, as a kid I was so poor I had like $10 a day for lunch (just bought a snack per day), I had to rely on the school lunch system for food. I mostly walked to school and back home everyday because I could not afford transportation. Problem is most of you guys had it fucking easy, nobody who has spent their childhood understanding money problems would convince themselves that depression is a good excuse to be broke, its like you guys are still mentally children, well some of us got the memo about "adult problems" early on in life, we knew what bills were when we were like age 10, we understood that our parents had to work hard to keep those bills paid so we could have electricity and water and food.

Who the fuck is going to understand shit like that, and then tell themselves - "Yeah, but muh depression, normies are having so much fun, so I'm just going to stop bettering myself because I'm missing out"

Seriously kill yourself, the problem with a lot of you is your life was too damn easy to begin with and it continues to be easy because the only way one could just "be a neet" is if their parents allowed them to do that crap and still live in their house, because nobody who has live a hard life would fall for the neet psyop, you understood the importance of money early on in life.

Being able to work and have access to various financial opportunities is a dream come true for me. Something as simple as being able to go out and buy your favorite food was probably a norm for guys like you even in your childhood, I couldn't do anything like that till I started working. One of my first jobs I had at the age of 14, yeah there were to foids I had to deal with, but it was a learning experience.

2. Problem number to is how you guys see interacting with normies, you see it as a burden, though annoying and most times suifuel, I see it as an experiment, I observe their behaviors, the things they like, the things the talk about, how they keep conversations going (transition topics), etc. I add those things to myself and more and more "I become a person" (well more like I become better at pretending to be "a person")

These are important things to do, interacting with others is an important skill, getting people to like you is an important skill, to say otherwise is retarded. Think of it as a fun experiment, learn from your enemies.

They must have had everything besides looks and affection going for them.

No they just didn't have easy/simple lives so they didn't have the luxury of excuses.

Not having social skills and friends is a barrier to doing well academically.
JFL complete BS, academics today is literally just about regugitating information, its not like way back in the past where the base of various fields of study were still being established, and people had to do research and create theories, etc. Most of everything in a field of study been well established with pre-existing theories and all we have to do is learn and regurgitate. The ground work has already been done for us.

You focused too much on normies because your life was easy, if you had more pressing issues to worry about like being hungry you could care less about if Chad was fucking Stacy in the back of class, you'd just leave the class and go study.

If you look real close, you can see the exact moment BlkPillCuck realized he made a completely incorrect claim and decided to backpedal.
why would blackpillpresentations

be sympathetic on his youtube videos but yet the blackpill presentations on here ridicule incels for being incels?

im telling you its a larp

even i mentioned about something he has said in one of his videos and completely ignores it.

1. I ignored it because it seemed like you were trolling me and I wanted to stop talking to you

2. You did not even provide a link to the video or even a time stamp to when I said it, I have a transcript of all my videos since they are made using TTS software, so it should be easy for me to find and admit to, when you provide the link, again just saying something doesn't make it true, please at least try and validate a claim with an explanation or some form of proof.

"no, a real blackpilled person wouldnt bash any incels or ridicule them about anything." - I don't think you see the irony of how "leftist" a mindset this is - "everybody is right in their own way, don't question anyones way of living, let everyone believe whatever they want"

Sounds like some LGBTQ fuckery to me if I'm being honest. I'd say a real black piller, says what they believe to be true, despite people disagree or not liking it, at least until its disproved, then he can adopt the newly logically proven belief. In the same sense as how we all transitioned from being blue pilled to black pilled, we believe blue pill stuff just as fervently as we do the black pill in our current state.

You have to maintain that same level of conviction.

1. That's not gonna happen seeing as the site owner is someone that works

2. Neets don't see the irony in the fact that the only reason they have this website is because an incel that works pays to keep this site running JFL. If he had your same mindset, one of your favorite copes goes out the window.

Again you are just weak willed, you lacked hatred. That's your fault for not having the will to keep going. Money is just too fucking important a thing in life for me to tell myself - "man I feel so unmotivated, time to give up on having access to the most important resource of the modern age".

Like @WillyBlogAndFriends said modern academics is more about consuming and regurgitating the same information back. You just follow instructions and repeat them, that's all, if you can't will yourself to do something that simple then you just aren't trying hard enough.

Also JFL at all of you that use the word "cope", you guys are always talking about how you have copes, but are they even really copes WHEN THEY CAN'T FUCKING HELP YOU COPE. Maybe you guys need to get some better copes, find some better games to play, food to eat, shows and movies to watch, because when I did my "copes" I enjoyed them thorouhly enough that I could go out into the world and do what I needed to keep going forward, despite depression or wanting to die.

Again money was just too important a thing for me to give up, its literally the most important thing in this modern age, which is why all excuses I hear sound ridiculous, I can't comprehend anyone legit being this stupid, you literally need this shit to fucking eat, why the hell would you avoid getting more of it because "muh depression".

1. I think the problem is most of you guys were never poor, as a kid I was so poor I had like $10 a day for lunch (just bought a snack per day), I had to rely on the school lunch system for food. I mostly walked to school and back home everyday because I could not afford transportation. Problem is most of you guys had it fucking easy, nobody who has spent their childhood understanding money problems would convince themselves that depression is a good excuse to be broke, its like you guys are still mentally children, well some of us got the memo about "adult problems" early on in life, we knew what bills were when we were like age 10, we understood that our parents had to work hard to keep those bills paid so we could have electricity and water and food.

Who the fuck is going to understand shit like that, and then tell themselves - "Yeah, but muh depression, normies are having so much fun, so I'm just going to stop bettering myself because I'm missing out"

Seriously kill yourself, the problem with a lot of you is your life was too damn easy to begin with and it continues to be easy because the only way one could just "be a neet" is if their parents allowed them to do that crap and still live in their house, because nobody who has live a hard life would fall for the neet psyop, you understood the importance of money early on in life.

Being able to work and have access to various financial opportunities is a dream come true for me. Something as simple as being able to go out and buy your favorite food was probably a norm for guys like you even in your childhood, I couldn't do anything like that till I started working. One of my first jobs I had at the age of 14, yeah there were to foids I had to deal with, but it was a learning experience.

2. Problem number to is how you guys see interacting with normies, you see it as a burden, though annoying and most times suifuel, I see it as an experiment, I observe their behaviors, the things they like, the things the talk about, how they keep conversations going (transition topics), etc. I add those things to myself and more and more "I become a person" (well more like I become better at pretending to be "a person")

These are important things to do, interacting with others is an important skill, getting people to like you is an important skill, to say otherwise is retarded. Think of it as a fun experiment, learn from your enemies.

No they just didn't have easy/simple lives so they didn't have the luxury of excuses.

JFL complete BS, academics today is literally just about regugitating information, its not like way back in the past where the base of various fields of study were still being established, and people had to do research and create theories, etc. Most of everything in a field of study been well established with pre-existing theories and all we have to do is learn and regurgitate. The ground work has already been done for us.

You focused too much on normies because your life was easy, if you had more pressing issues to worry about like being hungry you could care less about if Chad was fucking Stacy in the back of class, you'd just leave the class and go study.
oh really?

explain why you made this video?

blackpill presentations on here ridicule incels for being incels?

I don't define being incel as being illogical and pathetic, if that's your definition then yes, I'm ridiculing incels.

1. I ignored it because it seemed like you were trolling me and I wanted to stop talking to you

2. You did not even provide a link to the video or even a time stamp to when I said it, I have a transcript of all my videos since they are made using TTS software, so it should be easy for me to find and admit to, when you provide the link, again just saying something doesn't make it true, please at least try and validate a claim with an explanation or some form of proof.

"no, a real blackpilled person wouldnt bash any incels or ridicule them about anything." - I don't think you see the irony of how "leftist" a mindset this is - "everybody is right in their own way, don't question anyones way of living, let everyone believe whatever they want"

Sounds like some LGBTQ fuckery to me if I'm being honest. I'd say a real black piller, says what they believe to be true, despite people disagree or not liking it, at least until its disproved, then he can adopt the newly logically proven belief. In the same sense as how we all transitioned from being blue pilled to black pilled, we believe blue pill stuff just as fervently as we do the black pill in our current state.

You have to maintain that same level of conviction.
oh yet if thats so why did you make that wage cuck meme video, i mean you said it was true so why say shit thats not even relevant what you fucking say on here
I don't define being incel as being illogical and pathetic, if that's your definition then yes, I'm ridiculing incels.

oh so you contradict what you say when you make your content?

doesnt make any sense

oh really?

explain why you made this video?

Dude you can't make arguments to save your life, and its this kind of shit that makes me think you are trolling me, will that long ass post I made how the fuck am I supposed to know which argument you are addressing by posting my video.

There's a damn quote system, use it, add a little detail, tell me why the video you posted contradicted something I said in the post or disproves it, give a little more info. There's no way for me to know which point you are addressing smh.

Dude you can't make arguments to save your life, and its this kind of shit that makes me think you are trolling me, will that long ass post I made how the fuck am I supposed to know which argument you are addressing by posting my video.

There's a damn quote system, use it, add a little detail, tell me why the video you posted contradicted something I said in the post or disproves it, give a little more info. There's no way for me to know which point you are addressing smh.
you cant even explain why you made the content, good job for exposing yourself as a larp.

oh yet if thats so why did you make that wage cuck meme video, i mean you said it was true so why say shit thats not even relevant what you fucking say on here

This is what happens when someone goes by the title and doesn't review the content. Literally the point of my video was that yes it is true that we would all prefer not to work, but we don't really have a choice, and that we should try to get as much out of the system as possible without contributing the least.

Quote From Video:
"I am in no way advocating that we all just stop working, but what I am advocating is that as MGTOW we should try to contribute as little as possible of our wealth and resources to the gynocracy, we should add as little fuel as possible, I would even advocate we try and utilize as much loop holes as possible to leech money out of society for ourselves just as women use the welfare system, remember that society is designed to cater to women, so by doing this were leeching money that would go into sustaining the gynocracy, it would be an attrition like tactic of war. The more we work to by pointless expensive things, the less free time we actually have to enjoy said things, maybe its just me, but I don't need much to be happy, just decent food,a clean shelter and entertainment. If I ever won the lottery I would actually take on the neet lifestyle, unlike most people I wouldn't go splurge on expensive clothes and cars, or waste it on a mansion, I'd buy a decent apartment in a low crime area, with a good location relative to food outlets, from there I could go for jogs in the morning, go out anywhere I please, stay in all day if I wanted, and just enjoy the various forms of entertainment that exist today. I have a very peculiar outlook on life and I already know this, most people aspire to get rich so that they can buy more stuff, I aspire to get rich so I can just live a peaceful, stress free life with minimal effort. I always harken back to that question we all get in school when were younger, teachers often ask you "what do you want to do when you grow up", I never had an answer, and it was only years later that I realized why, I was always someone who thought outside the box, I looked at how adults would talk about and stress over working tiresome hours, and I'd think to myself, "I don't want to do anything when I grow up" if this is the result. That's the reality most people don't admit to themselves, they may jokingly say they want to be a millionaire when they grow up, basically an euphimistic way of conveying my own sentiments, but they never acknowledge the truth that nobody actually really wants to do anything. The truth is that we were all asked a flawed question, the question shouldn't be "what do you want to do", it should be "what would you prefer to do, seeing as you have no choice"

This is what happens when someone goes by the title and doesn't review the content. Literally the point of my video was that yes it is true that we would all prefer not to work, but we don't really have a choice, and that we should try to get as much out of the system as possible without contributing the least.

Quote From Video:
"I am in no way advocating that we all just stop working, but what I am advocating is that as MGTOW we should try to contribute as little as possible of our wealth and resources to the gynocracy, we should add as little fuel as possible, I would even advocate we try and utilize as much loop holes as possible to leech money out of society for ourselves just as women use the welfare system, remember that society is designed to cater to women, so by doing this were leeching money that would go into sustaining the gynocracy, it would be an attrition like tactic of war. The more we work to by pointless expensive things, the less free time we actually have to enjoy said things, maybe its just me, but I don't need much to be happy, just decent food,a clean shelter and entertainment. If I ever won the lottery I would actually take on the neet lifestyle, unlike most people I wouldn't go splurge on expensive clothes and cars, or waste it on a mansion, I'd buy a decent apartment in a low crime area, with a good location relative to food outlets, from there I could go for jogs in the morning, go out anywhere I please, stay in all day if I wanted, and just enjoy the various forms of entertainment that exist today. I have a very peculiar outlook on life and I already know this, most people aspire to get rich so that they can buy more stuff, I aspire to get rich so I can just live a peaceful, stress free life with minimal effort. I always harken back to that question we all get in school when were younger, teachers often ask you "what do you want to do when you grow up", I never had an answer, and it was only years later that I realized why, I was always someone who thought outside the box, I looked at how adults would talk about and stress over working tiresome hours, and I'd think to myself, "I don't want to do anything when I grow up" if this is the result. That's the reality most people don't admit to themselves, they may jokingly say they want to be a millionaire when they grow up, basically an euphimistic way of conveying my own sentiments, but they never acknowledge the truth that nobody actually really wants to do anything. The truth is that we were all asked a flawed question, the question shouldn't be "what do you want to do", it should be "what would you prefer to do, seeing as you have no choice"
ok what is the youtube channel about?

again you are wrong about the wage cuck meme you supposedly made.

you cant even explain why you made the content, good job for exposing yourself as a larp.

The more time I spend arguing with you, the more I think you have a legit mental condition, you quoted something, and then asked a question completely unrelated to it, expecting that I would mentally disassociate the context of all current arguments, and assume you were just asking me why I made the video instead of assuming that the video was used to show a contradiction in said quote, smh.

Its like arguing with a wall.
ok what is the youtube channel about?
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqgRXahIvfmPqzOVfIsXu6g/about

Check the........... about page........... :feelsseriously:

The more time I spend arguing with you, the more I think you have a legit mental condition, you quoted something, and then asked a question completely unrelated to it, expecting that I would mentally disassociate the context of all current arguments, and assume you were just asking me why I made the video instead of assuming that the video was used to show a contradiction smh.

look at this rambling on, feels like someone is making excuses. Why do you do this?

deflect shit and try to sound smart at the same time.

what i noticed from you, you sound like a normie writing paragraphs as it was copy pastas.
The more time I spend arguing with you, the more I think you have a legit mental condition, you quoted something, and then asked a question completely unrelated to it, expecting that I would mentally disassociate the context of all current arguments, and assume you were just asking me why I made the video instead of assuming that the video was used to show a contradiction in said quote, smh.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqgRXahIvfmPqzOVfIsXu6g/about

Check the........... about page........... :feelsseriously:
you dont have to link dumbass, all you had to do is write it in your own words.

trying to fabricate shit thats not yours?

look at this rambling on, feels like someone is making excuses. Why do you do this?

Making detailed arguments is not the same as making excuses

deflect shit and try to sound smart at the same time.

Please google deflect, I've answered every claim in a straight forward manner, even providing a quote to prove that your unverified claim of what I said in my own video, was false. Proving that you know full well you were lying, which is why you never provided a video link and time stamp for a specific quote.

It would have been easy to do, if I was going to point out a contradiction that's what I would do.

what i noticed from you, you sound like a normie writing paragraphs as it was copy pastas.

You do realize you are making normies sound smarter than us right?

I guess you really do think incels are illogical and pathetic

Making detailed arguments is not the same as making excuses

Please google deflect, I've answered every claim in a straight forward manner, even providing a quote to prove that your unverififed claim of what I said in my own video, was false. Proving that you know full well you were lying, which is why you never provided a video link and time stamp for a specific quote.

You do realize you are making normies sound smarter than us right?

I guess you really do think incels are illogical and pathetic

who said i did? you are the one writing threads belittling them.

also again, what was the purpose of making that youtube channel.

pretty simple question.

and dont try to link the youtube channel.

$10 a day lunch as a kid

@Zesto this guy might be the richest poor kid I've ever seen

He thinks he's poor cus his parents make average household income lul

Mr.Braniac is so smart and responsible that hes spending his entire vacation time arguing on an incel forum. Top fucking kek.
Like I said before, this faggot has more time on his hands than me and i'm a literal NEET.

@catfishman23
Magic

Once again, I'm tired of your trolling, so this is my last reply to you for a while

I used the '$' but it wasn't US, if you knew the difference in exchange rate, and how expensive shit is here, then you'd realize how little $10 a day is. My parents make average income now, but they didn't during my child hood. I purposefully left out certain details about the currency, because I'm not trying to expose where I live, just yet.
Mr.Braniac is so smart and responsible that hes spending his entire vacation time arguing on an incel forum. Top fucking kek.

I have nothing else to do right now, and its not like I go out, right now I'm just watching tv shows. Also I never claimed I was "a genius" or "really smart" or a "brainiac" or anything, all these posts about "trying to sound smart" sound eeriely familiar to how most blacks would tell me I'm trying to sound white.

Every incel black guy realizes early on that intelligence is something that is frowned up within black culture, I'm seeing the same kind of remarks I'd get from "niggery" blacks, sadly alluding to the possibility that the culture of incels here is similar, in that intelligence is frowned upon. Like you guys just want to see short monolithic replies of "tbh" and "i agree" that go along with the status quo.

Like I said before, this faggot has more time on his hands than me and i'm a literal NEET.

What are you doing when you aren't on the site?. If anything I'm making up for lost time, I don't get to use this site as much as the users who don't have to work, so I'm on a "post frenzy" now that I do.

Last edited:
@catfishman23
View attachment 63274

Once again, I'm tired of your trolling, so this is my last reply to you for a while

I used the '$' but it wasn't US, if you knew the difference in exchange rate, and how expensive shit is here, then you'd realize how little $10 a day is. My parents make average income now, but they didn't during my child hood. I purposefully left out certain details about the currency, because I'm not trying to expose where I live, just yet.

I have nothing else to do right now, and its not like I go out, right now I'm just watching tv shows. Also I never claimed I was "a genius" or "really smart" or a "brainiac" or anything, all these posts about "trying to sound smart" sound eeriely familiar to how most blacks would tell me I'm trying to sound white.

Every incel black guy realizes early on that intelligence is something that is frowned up within black culture, I'm seeing the same kind of remarks I'd get from "niggery" blacks, sadly alluding to the possibility that the culture of incels here is similar, in that intelligence is frowned upon. Like you guys just want to see short monolithic replies of "tbh" and "i agree" that go along with the status quo.

What are you doing when you aren't on the,e, I don't get to use this site as much as the users who don't have to work, so I'm on a "post frenzy" now that I do.
then why do you act like ike a troll

and telling incels how to live .

Last edited:

IMG 7575

Shame on this privileged westerner and his extravagant $10 lunches.

I make do with copious amounts of rice (delicious though) and the cheapest instant Maruchan from the supermarket.

I remember someone like this on PUAHate but at least he was a trained psychologist. Not that I thought he was any good but there was actual accreditation at least. What is OP's experience, that he anecdotally went from being shy and timid in the workplace to confident and capable? He's still on an incel forum so I guess his copes need some work.

I notice he hasn’t addressed my questioning of WHY he comes on here if he’s bothered by the content. Just as I’d avoid a party that I knew I’d be uncomfortable at because of the exclusion and sex-having, I’d expect this “intelligent” man to do the same in regards to avoiding what ails him if he could. Oh, it seems you were gone for a few months, so was I. The difference is that I just left, I didn’t come back whining and demanding that people stop talking about things that I disliked. How did working improve your quality of life overall and don’t tell me about the material stuff.

I remember someone like this on PUAHate but at least he was a trained psychologist. Not that I thought he was any good but there was actual accreditation at least. What is OP's experience, that he anecdotally went from being shy and timid in the workplace to confident and capable? He's still on an incel forum so I guess his copes need some work.

I notice he hasn’t addressed my questioning of WHY he comes on here if he’s bothered by the content. Just as I’d avoid a party that I knew I’d be uncomfortable at because of the exclusion and sex-having, I’d expect this “intelligent” man to do the same in regards to avoiding what ails him if he could. Oh, it seems you were gone for a few months, so was I. The difference is that I just left, I didn’t come back whining and demanding that people stop talking about things that I disliked. How did working improve your quality of life overall and don’t tell me about the material stuff.
exactly. I wouldnt even bother going on cucktears sub reddit cause i have nothing in common with them

I've had a dozen jobs by calling, emailing or applying online

I had scholarships and easy grades by fucking listening because you're an abomination to be put down if u can't even follow directions

Roasties get good grades because they're followers. Follow the directions you fucking imbecile

You're not doing research, you're doing low level plug it in formulas @BlkPillPres
You underestimate how important looks / social status is in getting a job. I've gotten called for interviews from applying online or being anonymous to where my face and height can't be seen. Also had more than a fair share of rejections from in person interviews and positions that are filled because friends of friends hook them up with opportunities making space limited for people like myself. Sounds like you guarantee that ANY incel will simply get hired at google / big 4 firms or other known places by applying and 'just get a job bro.'

Incels have the time to study and their performance in school can only go up to a certain point. They can do alright, but they have to put in way too much effort and are in big trouble when assignments involve group work or activities where you're forced to work with women. Hiring managers can't see how you got your grades. They just see the grade. Roasties get good grades by having lots of beta orbiters. If one can't do the job, they drop them and look for another. I have no idea how you're so "educated" and haven't seen this or at least think it's uncommon.

If formulas are given in textbooks or are clearly given out and taught, then sure. It's the students' responsibility to understand the material. I have a formula based finance class now and I did better than most students despite being incel. I could've done better if I weren't incel and had social skills / friends to be able to ask people about the few questions I had incorrect. Who would I ask if I didn't have a fair group of friends????

He's larpering but he has the jobs but not the actual anecdotal experiences

He thinks he's confident but he's actually hated at work lol

He only got promoted bc everyone else didn't bother applying to promotions or asking about it

exactly. I wouldnt even bother going on cucktears sub reddit cause i have nothing in common with them

Just like I don’t go on Instagram to see how 5/10s live in swank hotel rooms/condos financied by betas or Chads with groups of girls around them.

He's larpering but he has the jobs but not the actual anecdotal experiences

He thinks he's confident but he's actually hated at work lol

He only got promoted bc everyone else didn't bother applying to promotions or asking about it
he made a video how confidence doesnt exist lol

such a total hypocrite.

@catfishman23I have nothing else to do right now, and its not like I go out, right now I'm just watching tv shows.
That's really weak-willed bro. Pathetic bro. You should be working on your social skills or looksmaxxing. Even if you're ugly you get treated better in the workplace if you're fit and take 3 showers a day.

You underestimate how important looks / social status is in getting a job. I've gotten called for interviews from applying online or being anonymous to where my face and height can't be seen. Also had more than a fair share of rejections from in person interviews and positions that are filled because friends of friends hook them up with opportunities making space limited for people like myself. Sounds like you guarantee that ANY incel will simply get hired at google / big 4 firms or other known places by applying and 'just get a job bro.'

Incels have the time to study and their performance in school can only go up to a certain point. They can do alright, but they have to put in way too much effort and are in big trouble when assignments involve group work or activities where you're forced to work with women. Hiring managers can't see how you got your grades. They just see the grade. Roasties get good grades by having lots of beta orbiters. If one can't do the job, they drop them and look for another. I have no idea how you're so "educated" and haven't seen this or at least think it's uncommon.

If formulas are given in textbooks or are clearly given out and taught, then sure. It's the students' responsibility to understand the material. I have a formula based finance class now and I did better than most students despite being incel. I could've done better if I weren't incel and had social skills / friends to be able to ask people about the few questions I had incorrect. Who would I ask if I didn't have a fair group of friends????

You won't get hired at a big 4 audit but you can get hired as Tax or Advisory depending on your technical and IT skills easily if you wear a suit and go to a target school lol. JFL if you think big 4 is prestigious, big 4 shitheads are losers who couldn't get into IB lul suckers

I'm 5'3.5 and ethnic in accounting, I send out my resume once a week when working WITH my ethnic name and I still get get inqueries from what I apply for at a low rate. This is from gunshot applying.

I did this with low level jobs before entering accounting and it worked even better. Literally no one applies to these companies because they want prestige, they keep calling me or sending emails, that's what my company did too lmao.

I've had shitty low paying jobs the moment I graduated, you are literally the cream of the crop if you show up to work on time and don't give an enttitled attitude or play politics.

Your looks are detrimental when it comes to PROMOTIONS and high prestige jobs. People will hire you if they need someone and if you can make promises of being reliable. It's not that fucking hard to understand.

Funny how you're relying on an admin's bias to keep a post up. I'm not NEET and that second part about an admin paying for the site is the only not retarded thing about your post.

Those are some ridiculously pathetic assumptions about me. Why would lack of hatred make someone WANT to socialize and get a job? Even if you mean hiding it. Plus, i'm almost finished with school. You're not the only one chasing after money, so no need to treat yourself like some special snowflake just because you work. Not to rain on your parade of bragging but i'm saying that well adjusted normies and all women who have good social lives are doing the same thing as you, possibly making more, are happy, and of course, got through life easier. You're ending up the same as them. Realistically, no one sees the effort and struggles. Only the results. Those are external.

I guess to an extent, being academically successful about regurgitating info. Not all subjects involve doing that, and not all parts of a course require things like exams and simple individual assignments. Group work is still very much a thing in school. Not every incel here is a robot like you imply you are and can focus enough to pay attention to everything that's taught in class. And if they miss something or don't interpret it well the first time - are they orbiters or friends there to help them with things? Can you guarantee that a professor isn't bitter enough to help a student who isn't social?

My copes are things that distract me from being incel or just let time pass. Not everyone is ridiculously happy like you are to enjoy dozens of things in life and not everyone is able to call something a 'cope.' Your definition of cope, which is an activity / habit that positively affects someone.

You still imply that I (sounds like you're referring to me, and not the other people on the post) am underestimating the value of money and its importance. My copes (like buying things, eating things and going to the gym) literally involves money.

I was never poor? More assumptions. My brother and I had to pay our PARENTS mortgages as college students who only had part time work / internships. Also, how do you think I got back into school in the first place? I've heard of women claiming to be depressed and have documentation from psychologists and still get denied. If that gets someone denied, then i'm sure you'd hate to know how I got back into school. I obviously couldn't have complained about being incel and how being a virgin made me fail school, right? You either missed that part, or, **gulp**, you aren't as educated as you claim to be and are just another moron. I'm thinking the second one?

Telling people to kill themselves? Right back at you. You first.

Your entire post and replies are made of assumptions, just like the normies. Why not go along on inceltears and drop that username while you're at it? I've never been a NEET so maybe direct your reply to one of the actual spoiled ones.

I should parry what you say to me back to you. If you were so 'unfortunate' when you were a kid, then you should've taken the initiative and started selling lemonade to go buy food when you were a kid. (boohoo you poor little-souled man).

I wouldn't have made it through nearly four year of school and decent work experience that gets me more interviews if I weren't able to hide my feelings and how I interact with normies. It's also a barrier that normies love to talk about how much sex they have or how they always party / drink every weekend. I still go out there somehow and try to fake things. I fake my attitude out there, I don't go around pretending that I sleep with tons of women or something. I'd be a CFO if I had a high n count.

Of course interaction is important. I had to fake being social. If I even hinted that I was an incel, i'd be on the street, metoo'd or killed despite how much merit I worked for.

You keep repeating the same shit. Every person doesn't learn at the same pace and not everyone is stable enough to be able to grasp info as quickly as you claim to. You should've even be in a place like this with a green colored username (you username color is an indicator that you have a fair amount of posts, like, why are you even here, don't you have money to make?)

Last edited:
Funny how you're relying on an admin's bias to keep a post up. I'm not NEET and that second part is the only not retarded thing about your post.

Those are some ridiculously pathetic assumptions about me. Why would lack of hatred make someone WANT to socialize and get a job? Even if you mean hiding it. Plus, i'm almost finished with school. You're not the only one chasing after money, so no need to treat yourself like some special snowflake just because you work. Not to rain on your parade of bragging but i'm saying that well adjusted normies and all women who have good social lives are doing the same thing as you, possibly making more, are happy, and of course, got through life easier. You're ending up the same as them. Realistically, no one sees the effort and struggles. Only the results. Those are external.

I guess to an extent, being academically successful about regurgitating info. Not all subjects involve doing that, and not all parts of a course require things like exams and simple individual assignments. Group work is still very much a thing in school. Not every incel here is a robot like you imply you are and can focus enough to pay attention to everything that's taught in class. And if they miss something or don't interpret it well the first time - are they orbiters or friends there to help them with things? Can you guarantee that a professor isn't bitter enough to help a student who isn't social?

My copes are things that distract me from being incel or just let time pass. Not everyone is ridiculously happy like you are to enjoy dozens of things in life and not everyone is able to call something a 'cope.' Your definition of cope, which is an activity / habit that positively affects someone.

You still imply that I (sounds like you're referring to me, and not the other people on the post) am underestimating the value of money and its importance. My copes (like buying things, eating things and going to the gym) literally involves money.

I was never poor? More assumptions. My brother and I had to pay our PARENTS mortgages as college students who only had part time work / internships. Also, how do you think I got back into school in the first place? I've heard of women claiming to be depressed and have documentation from psychologists and still get denied. If that gets someone denied, then i'm sure you'd hate to know how I got back into school. I obviously couldn't have complained about being incel and how being a virgin made me fail school, right? You either missed that part, or, **gulp**, you aren't as educated as you claim to be and are just another moron. I'm thinking the second one?

Telling people to kill themselves? Right back at you. You first.

Your entire post and replies are made of assumptions, just like the normies. Why not go along on inceltears and drop that username while you're at it? I've never been a NEET so maybe direct your reply to one of the actual spoiled ones.

I should parry what you say to me back to you. If you were so 'unfortunate' when you were a kid, then you should've taken the initiative and started selling lemonade to go buy food when you were a kid. (boohoo you poor little-souled man).

I wouldn't have made it through nearly four year of school and decent work experience that gets me more interviews if I weren't able to hide my feelings and how I interact with normies. It's also a barrier that normies love to talk about how much sex they have or how they always party / drink every weekend. I still go out there somehow and try to fake things. I fake my attitude out there, I don't go around pretending that I sleep with tons of women or something. I'd be a CFO if I had a high n count.

Of course interaction is important. I had to fake being social. If I even hinted that I was an incel, i'd be on the street, metoo'd or killed despite how much merit I worked for.

You keep repeating the same shit. Every person doesn't learn at the same pace and not everyone is stable enough to be able to grasp info as quickly as you claim to. You should've even be in a place like this with a green colored username (you username color is an indicator that you have a fair amount of posts, like, why are you even here, don't you have money to make?)

Lol my grandparents bought me a house :feelsohh:

I guess it was my personaliTY

Lol my grandparents bought me a house :feelsohh:

I guess it was my personaliTY
It's ironic as hell how you share the same opinion as the OP then. My grandparents were all useless. One in particular is awful and I can easily say if that one grandparents dies, I would be equally as happy as I would be if I were to find a girlfriend.

It's ironic as hell how you share the same opinion as the OP then. My grandparents were all useless. One in particular is awful and I can easily say if that one grandparents dies, I would be equally as happy as I would be if I were to find a girlfriend.
:feelsohh::feelshaha:

Lmao u think an incel actually got a house

You're the one who said your grandparents bought you a house dumbfuck. Stop wasting everyone's time with your horseshit.
Yep. I was hoping the notification was from the OP himself, since he's working so hard and doing so much research to put together a thought out reply, because he's so """"educated"""" lol.

Yep. I was hoping the notification was from the OP himself, since he's working so hard and doing so much research to put together a thought out reply, because he's so """"educated"""" lol.

:feelsohh:

I've pretty much left the thread and moved on to others, all the points I've needed to make already have been made. Also never claimed I was educated, the butt hurt you guys are experiencing is quite apparent because you keep attributing claims to "neutral" things I've said, showing you take great offense to it.

I never boasted about how educated I am, I merely claimed that pursuing education as a means to increase your income is a logical decision, and to do otherwise is idiotic. Well bye now.

I've pretty much left the thread and moved on to others, all the points I've needed to make already have been made. Also never claimed I was educated, the butt hurt you guys are experiencing is quite apparent because you keep attributing claims to "neutral" things I've said, showing you take great offense to it.

I never boasted about how educated I am, I merely claimed that pursuing education as a means to increase your income is a logical decision, and to do otherwise is idiotic. Well bye now.

Are you saying having mandatory field qualifications won't get you jobs that require them? :feelshehe:

Being incel and doing good in school have nothing to do with each other, and I say this as an academiccel who actually enjoys learning. If you are an ugly male who can't get laid or date you are incel and if you aren't, you are not an incel that's all it is. Stop trying to add extra requirements to it.

Being incel and doing good in school have nothing to do with each other, and I say this as an academiccel who actually enjoys learning. If you are an ugly male who can't get laid or date you are incel and if you aren't, you are not an incel that's all it is. Stop trying to add extra requirements to it.
High IQ finally in this thread. Can we get away from forcing a certain way of life onto every incel.

It's either try to become NEET and end up homeless, or study/careermaxx for me. I don't have a family I can leech off of, unfortunately.

And from my perspective, inceldom doesn't count for non-ugly men. So average bastards, leave this forum now!!

lowest iq post i've ever read. kys

Lol these incels think being incel is an identity instead of a definition

shortcels like us at 5'3 and 5'3.5 are the only ones not larping

Chalk this as a win for the NEETs! :feelsmusic::feelsmusic::feelsmusic: