Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill If You Failed At Both Social Life & Academics, Then You Aren't Incel, YOU ARE A FAILED NORMIE!

We have a social security system in my country, people can be on it for years, they get rent paid by government and extra for food and bills

Yes...state gold. All incels should have a share of it.

Lol this guy still posting his garbage, fuck off glownigger retard

Perfectly said.

It's ironic that "an academic" made such a low IQ thread.
This guy has always been braindead, i find it hilarious how even lower IQ people lick his ass like hes some kinda prophet

Every time this guy posts a wall of autism, it can nearly always be summed up in a paragraph. He blocked me so can anyone explain to him that writing novels about useless topics doesn’t actually make you smart? I feel bad for the people who have to interact with him on a daily basis.

This guy has always been braindead, i find it hilarious how even lower IQ people lick his ass like hes some kinda prophet
lots of text = “wow so smart very high iq mm yes einstein-tier thread wow”

"lower IQ people"...self-explanatory.

Luckily I have not failed academically, only socially

This thread is very hard to swallow and it's not even in Hard to swallow edition.

How can I be incel aka no social life and still not have good academic background or knowing at least few langueges.

It simply means I literally ignored almost all parts of life.

Edmund Kemper and you have this eccentric habit of redefining something to bring about psychological outcomes

Why are trying to redefine what an incel is? This is not incel and never will be, you might not like it but LDAR and trolls is all there is lol