Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting if you are 6'3-6'6 with ok frame, you should fine a GF even as sub 5 tbh

U

uninstall

Banned
-
ffs,

manletism is the most brutal pill

jfl at incels who are 3+ and 6'3+

ffs

just bulk up and go out autistic faggots

u will be mogging basically 90% of the population

ffs

Yes they are all volcels

just be a ogrecel theory

Until a pretty boy 5'8" manlet comes into the equation and snatchs yo wife from your norwood 4 fivehead of glory at 6'3"

Remember, face comes first (maybe race, but that’s debatable).

Did you see the fool the other day who is 6'3" with wide shoulders and good face post in ratings megathread?

252B2CAD00000578-0-image-m-24_1422570174402.jpg

JFL at height copers tbh tbh

ive said this before, tallcels shud just roid and brutally frame mog manlets. i mean wtf do u have to lose? at the very least being tall and imposing is good for ur career. frame also gives u a status boost

JFL what are you trying to proof with these posts. Current normie non-facecel MANLET bf whom she isn't ashamed to show affection in public.
48F0431C00000578-0-image-a-30_1517955585041.jpg
adriana-lima-boyfriend-metin-hara-relax-on-a-yacht-in-turkey-09.jpg
48F046F400000578-0-image-m-33_1517955723778.jpg

Meanwhile all those years with the ugly brutes
140502lima-jaric1.jpg
adriana-lima-marko-jaric.jpg
33C61D6900000578-0-image-m-12_1462283439156.jpg
you can see the misery of being with a facecel brute behind the fake smiles

Adriana-Lima-Her-Boyfriend-Cannes-Film-Festival-2016.jpg
Just look at that grin on her face

>Reminder that it's 2018 and women don't want to be treated like property, instead they want their man to be their property. Therefore incel ideology will simply cement incel status :confused:

never understood height tbh

most fags who are that ridiculous slenderman height are all lanklet framecels mostly

ideal is 5'11-6'1 where you're taller than the woman but also your proportions are not on some slenderman shit.

JFL what are you trying to proof with these posts. Current normie non-facecel MANLET bf whom she isn't ashamed to show affection in public.
48F0431C00000578-0-image-a-30_1517955585041.jpg
adriana-lima-boyfriend-metin-hara-relax-on-a-yacht-in-turkey-09.jpg
48F046F400000578-0-image-m-33_1517955723778.jpg

Meanwhile all those years with the ugly brutes
140502lima-jaric1.jpg
adriana-lima-marko-jaric.jpg
33C61D6900000578-0-image-m-12_1462283439156.jpg
you can see the misery of being with a facecel brute behind the fake smiles

Adriana-Lima-Her-Boyfriend-Cannes-Film-Festival-2016.jpg
Just look at that grin on her face

>Reminder that it's 2018 and women don't want to be treated like property, instead they want their man to be their property. Therefore incel ideology will simply cement incel status :confused:

RETARD<

she gave 3 kids to that tall basketball player
TOOK HIS GENES

and then benched him for the manlet

ONLY THEN

she WON'T have kids with the fuck boy

she wanted the genes of the basketball player

so gtfo

never understood height tbh

most fags who are that ridiculous slenderman height are all lanklet framecels mostly

ideal is 5'11-6'1 where you're taller than the woman but also your proportions are not on some slenderman shit.

Legit tbh.

Being taller than 6'1" makes it harder to shop for clothes, especially if most of your height comes from your legs and you have long arms.

Legit tbh.

Being taller than 6'1" makes it harder to shop for clothes, especially if most of your height comes from your legs and you have long arms.
being a model 5'5'' is harder to maintain the fucking face
it is very easy to be fat BMI esp. at that low height, you literally gotta be aneorexic to stay within that range
while 6'6'' can eat like a king,
even at eating below tdee heightcels can still be model maxx'd because models = typically skinny

@Dunkelheit
boi you sure got to be very low inhib like almost socially oblivious

ffs,

ffs

ffs

Inferior genetics + taller = very hard to build muscle.

RETARD<

she gave 3 kids to that tall basketball player
TOOK HIS GENES

and then benched him for the manlet

ONLY THEN

she WON'T have kids with the fuck boy

she wanted the genes of the basketball player

so gtfo
we'll see and you forget she is a devout catholic. She was virgin till marriage. It could have been Metin Hara for all. And after all she did left the IPDcel MANMORE for a more aesthetic MANLET partner. JFL at your cope, only facecels lanklets and self hating ugly manlets think height>face. Lemme tell you will still be a subhuman in the eyes of women, only that you will have more presence to expose your subhuman face.
So please uninstall your subhuman coping existence before an aesthetic MANLET fucks your oneitis and debunks your "theory"

we'll see and you forget she is a devout catholic. She was virgin till marriage. It could have been Metin Hara for all. And after all she did left the IPDcel MANMORE for a more aesthetic MANLET partner. JFL at your cope, only facecels lanklets and self hating ugly manlets think height>face. Lemme tell you will still be a subhuman in the eyes of women, only that you will have more presence to expose your subhuman face.
So please uninstall your subhuman coping existence before an aesthetic MANLET fucks your oneitis and debunks your "theory"

i don't have oneitis

still didn't deliver his kids
cope tbh

i'll give you a hint: im a manlet
They've been together less than a year.

Well why are you telling me this like I gaf. You're a probably ugly af, so blame your face genetics not your height. James Franco cleans and is a turbomanlet. Meanwhile the average guy is 5'10" and rated below average in the face dept. by all women.

tfw too short to be an ogrecel at 185cm/6'1 and 3-4/10 face.

I've been saying for the past few months that the only Trucels are manlets

Inferior genetics + taller = very hard to build muscle.
title says frame
i.e. bone frame
bideltoid can be 50'' and no lat definition, shoulder defintion jfl

but seriously chances of even ~20'' bideltoid frame 6'4'' laddie is very rare excluding north europe
but if he's white/black (i.e. NON-ETHNIC), he doesn't need model tier looks, just chadlite tier
then he'll get some hoes

You're a probably ugly af.
pm your face lmao
i dont consider myself model tier but I'd consider my face normie-descent at best
but insulting the incels is just cope lmao

edit: i don't to i would (i'd)

title says frame
i.e. bone frame
bideltoid can be 50'' and no lat definition, shoulder defintion jfl

but seriously chances of even ~20'' bideltoid frame 6'4'' laddie is very rare excluding north europe
but if he's white/black (i.e. NON-ETHNIC), he doesn't need model tier looks, just chadlite tier
then he'll get some hoes

pm your face lmao
i dont consider myself model tier but I don't consider my face normie-descent at best
but insulting the incels is just cope lmao
LOL blame your face for your incel status not your height. Soz I won't PM face

Omg, FACE and frame is more important then height. You dont need to be giant, but still its bad to be manlet, yes. But manlet = extremely short, not average. Id rather have more robust frame and better face, at my height i mogged sometimes but i wouldnt give a fuck qith face and frame. Face mostly

too insecure to post face cope
GRASS IS GREENER
GRASS IS FUCKING GREENR
I've already posted my face here. And I'm sure I can mog you. Why don't you publicly post your van gogh.

Since you're stupid as donkey shit I won't bother replying anymore to your height cope. You'd be the same incel, but with more room presence.
Omg, FACE and frame is more important then height. You dont need to be giant, but still its bad to be manlet, yes. But manlet = extremely short, not average. Id rather have more robust frame and better face, at my height i mogged sometimes but i wouldnt give a fuck qith face and frame. Face mostly
this

my height i mogged mostly
you know still can get mogged facially right
and it's to the point of "oooh exotic features x)"

I've already posted my face here. And I'm sure I can mog you. Why don't you publicly post your van gogh.

Since you're stupid as donkey shit I won't bother replying anymore to your height cope. You'd be the same incel, but with more room presence.

this
im assuming posted via psycho
fucking 800posts
why do you think that someone in their right mind would have time search for that
bruh i aint insulting/attacking you,
just saying grass is greener, need to prove your point because being a manlet right now sucks

you know still can get mogged facially right
and it's to the point of "oooh exotic features x)"
I didnt say what you quoted. I said "face mostly", dont mix my words. And i didnt get your message

I didnt say what you quoted. I said "face mostly", dont mix my words. And i didnt get your message
1. I like to shorten my posts, sorry about that
2. I tend to see models get picked because of exotic features.
What I am trying to say here, even in face, women get's picky
you feeling me bro?

ffs,

ffs

ffs
you’re wrong, i’m 6’5. it doesn’t make me attractive, its just an extremely noticeable physical trait.

you’re wrong, i’m 6’5. it doesn’t make me attractive, its just an extremely noticeable physical trait.
True. If you look like how I do. A literal flyface.. nobody deserves to tell our breed of truecel what they can, can't or should do.

What if you are 6'7", balding, autismo, and kind of fat?

The BDSM community is full of cunt that wants to be beat raped and even starved by a big hulking man, doesnt even need to be attractive really from what ive seen of DDLG

OP is right. Being tall is half the battle. You are already ahead of the game. It's hard to get mogged when you are taller than 90% of the people around you.

OP is right. Being tall is half the battle. You are already ahead of the game. It's hard to get mogged when you are taller than 90% of the people around you.

Being a tall semi retardcell it is easy to get brainmogged.

Being a brainlet is like one of the last qualities people care about.
I have an above average IQ but have troubles conversing and controlling fits and tics. Probably autism or something. Might as well be downs when it comes to femoids

Girls want a good convo and I can't provide. I'm not good looking to be a big dumb fuck toy.

What if you are 6'7", balding, autismo, and kind of fat?
>balding
By that time, girls in your age range wouldn't care.
Otherwise, hair transplant.
>fat
At that height, it's kind of easier for their TDEE to takeover.

Now if you're ethnic (e.g. a pajeet) on the on the other hand holy lord
solution: go back