Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting if you are 6'3-6'6 with ok frame, you should fine a GF even as sub 5 tbh

>balding
By that time, girls in your age range wouldn't care.
Otherwise, hair transplant.
>fat
At that height, it's kind of easier for their TDEE to takeover.

Now if you're ethnic (e.g. a pajeet) on the on the other hand holy lord
solution: go back

I'm white.

Height is a meme, height by itself won't help you, you need other good features like a face, white and a wide frame for height to be something. You can't just be tall so therefore height theory alone is bullshit,
JFL if you are a tall ethnic or ugly ass tall guy

I'm white.
You same height stated? Assuming that tbh.
If you're over 6'5'', I know shit ain't all king's luxery , ,, like everyone looks like children, back problems,,, but tbh that is the blackpills. Become very chad-like (Tall and handsome), and mogging (being better than) other males. You have one of them traits down, all you need is may be some few extra surgeries then and there, then you'll already mog 99.99% of the forum.

solution: go back[/spoiler]

Yeah, I'll go back to dirt pretty soon because my situation is pretty hopeless. Short guys are pretty myopic about height and think it is in any way a substitute for articulate speech and coming off sane enough so as to not scare anyone away. All horror villains are tall psycho white spergs if you think about it.

Jason Vorhees
Freddy
Mike Myers
Leatherface

Contrary to popular belief, white girls are not getting moist off of the thought of being harmed by a psycho giant.

I'm a solid 3, 6'4, and I've been rejected a lot. I have a football player frame too.

Face is the only thing that matters.

Legit tbh.

Being taller than 6'1" makes it harder to shop for clothes, especially if most of your height comes from your legs and you have long arms.
It's harder when you are 5 foot 9 with a below average frame. Medium shirts are too big

Race comes first. 1/10 white mogs 7-8/10 ethnic any day of the week.
Then face, then height.
08FE3214 1557 4084 AD5F 6AF645D34FD4

Where are my Stacies?

ive said this before, tallcels shud just roid and brutally frame mog manlets. i mean wtf do u have to lose? at the very least being tall and imposing is good for ur career. frame also gives u a status boost

A+. SWIM does this and it works out well.

It goes with what Sun Tzu told us: know yourself, know your enemy, and you can't lose.

Yeah, I'll go back to dirt pretty soon because my situation is pretty hopeless. Short guys are pretty myopic about height and think it is in any way a substitute for articulate speech and coming off sane enough so as to not scare anyone away. All horror villains are tall psycho white spergs if you think about it.

Jason Vorhees
Freddy
Mike Myers
Leatherface

Contrary to popular belief, white girls are not getting moist off of the thought of being harmed by a psycho giant.
sure they get moist when they wet themselves in fear

ffs,

manletism is the most brutal pill

jfl at incels who are 3+ and 6'3+

ffs

just bulk up and go out autistic faggots

u will be mogging basically 90% of the population

ffs
I'll try ogremaxxing theory, btw how is your mental health now?
I'm a solid 3, 6'4, and I've been rejected a lot. I have a football player frame too.

Face is the only thing that matters.
FUARK give me your body and watch me slay

If you are tall and have a shit frame, with a sub5 face it’s over, if you are tall, good frame with a 3 or below face, it’s over.
It’s over for all manlets under 5’6 (proven)
Even with a godlike face.

But most important is race, this determines if you can slay in Thailand or not, if you are white it’s doesnt matter if you are ugly and a manlet and a framecel as long as you are white. @itsOVER as an example

100000% agree, i'm 6ft2 with subhuman frame and i know i'd honestly slay if i had good to even OKAY frame.

Until a pretty boy 5'8" manlet comes into the equation and snatchs yo wife from your norwood 4 fivehead of glory at 6'3"
Never happens, the six footer just has to walk up to the other guy, mog him to oblivion, the wife notices this and her primal instincts kicks in and she falls in love with the ogre.

Height does nothing in the dating arena...I should know.. I been single for 20 years and work a very alpha security job taking down criminals..

I am 6 foot 5, and pretty much invisible to the female population and always have been.

So, it is all about looks not height - height means nothing. Neither does being 'alpha' - Incels who pass shit tests just annoy the femoids. The 5'6 model looking guys pass shit tests just by looking in their direction.

Last edited:
People who say attractive short guys are volcel are NEVER short, they're always hideous tall guys looking for a cope.

ive said this before, tallcels shud just roid and brutally frame mog manlets. i mean wtf do u have to lose? at the very least being tall and imposing is good for ur career. frame also gives u a status boost
I will lose my balls and hair; no thanks. You don't know anything about steroids, you imbecilic lobotomite.

Let me get this straight, if I was an inch taller, I would slay.
Kid, don't eat shit.

I'm 6'6
black
Used to gymcel but I'm still in shape
Still a virgin who's been rejected numerous times.

Face > Height

Truth, but lookism retards will deny

One of the most hardcore incels I have ever known was 6 foot 4 and buff. He had really low standards too and approached a lot.

Of course he was close to 1/10 facially....

I'm 6'6
black

Face > Height

hard to imagine a 6'6 black virgin who is in shape

I'm 6'6
black

Face > Height

B-b-but muh "ugly tall guys are volcels"
b-b-but muh BBC THEORY!!

You should mention this stuff more often to shut down these nonsense lookism theories.

If you dont looksmaxx as a tallcel you are retarded

Nah, my brain is fucked beyond repair and my face isn't attractive

Height does nothing in the dating arena...I should know.. I been single for 20 years and work a very alpha security job taking down criminals..

I am 6 foot 5, and pretty much invisible to the female population and always have been.

So, it is all about looks not height - height means nothing. Neither does being 'alpha' - Incels who pass shit tests just annoy the femoids. The 5'6 model looking guys pass shit tests just by looking in their direction.

I'm the same height and I've had the experience, but without the benefit of the alpha job and attitude.

5'8+ and you good saw some blackpill info about femoids dating males around that hieght with positive rates. Of course if you 6'0 plus it increases by a record 15 Percent more than people on manlet status

5'8+ and you good saw some blackpill info about femoids dating males around that hieght with positive rates. Of course if you 6'0 plus it increases by a record 15 Percent more than people on manlet status

Even with a baby face?

Let me get this straight, if I was an inch taller, I would slay.
Kid, don't eat shit.
"Prince of mentalcels". I think you're the one eating shit, kid.

Hieght means jack shit if you're ugly. Look in the mirror and repeat that to yourself 100 times.(I'm 5'11 for reference by the way)

Wtf, barring manletism any sub 5 can manage. Its sub 4 where issues start.

All these "tallcels" "cope face is everything xd" are just larpers, they are here just to laugh at us, all this is just a big joke for them, most of them probably even have girlfriends

I will lose my balls and hair; no thanks. You don't know anything about steroids, you imbecilic lobotomite.
lol wut a stupid assumption. if you dont hav the genetics for mpb then u wont lose ur hair, and testicular shrinkage only happens in 50% of men, not to mention its a moot point since they come back when u come off cycle, or take hcg

lol wut a stupid assumption. if you dont hav the genetics for mpb then u wont lose ur hair, and testicular shrinkage only happens in 50% of men, not to mention its a moot point since they come back when u come off cycle, or take hcg
My luck isn't 10; I am not going to gamble my good features.