Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy if you antagonise a cuck enough, they will start dropping mild blackpills to prove you "wrong".

Ritalincel

Ritalincel

⛆⛆⛆⛆
★★★★★

Precisely, sex happens when you have correct height, bones, eye colour, etc. Your SMV is not of your making.

This was the post that riled the cuck up:

paging @Ledgemund @PersonalityChad

“YA’LL”

YALL

>REDDIT
Depositphotos 1354647 stock photo man with open mouth and

"It's your toxic personality and because you hate women. Sex isn't important anyways."

"Fuck off cuck."

"Whatever you ugly virgin loser faggot, lol you can't even have sex xD"

it's funny because cucks don't get sex but don't get any other reward either, they're just cucks.

:blackpill: = Tall & Handsome

:soy: = "still doesn't justify their rhetoric, their hate, their overwhelming sense of entitlement"

So we can't complain about being societally disadvantaged but other groups can? Hey Inceltears? The state of you Mother Fuckers. Really...

:soy: = "Aside from the misogyny and pedophilia, which absolutely disgust me, the thing that baffles me the most about incels is the sense of entitlement. You think someone who has “been shit on by life” would realize that life is not fair by any stretch of the imagination and that no one on this planet is owed a damn thing."

Pedophilia comments = Shitposting. Go complain to some Mullah already doing it.

Misogyny = Criticising female societal behaviour.

What they mean by that statement is. "Starve to death you bastards & shut the fuck up whilst doing it. Now lets go & get me some Nigga kid from Africa in which I can virtue signal in front of the Camera that I give a shit."

:bluepill: = "I have noticed their 'evidence' aand 'studies' boil down to two types:

Bullshit nonscientific sources and blog/reddit posts, a lot of which are their own 'tindr social experiments', many of which were actually fradulent to begin with. Actual academic sources that they haven't bothered to actually read beyond the abstract or the two cherry picked sentences, and when one does actually read the whole source, it contradicts what the incels believe it says entirely."

Basically their assertions backed up my irrefutable evidence hurts my Fee Fees.

:soy: = "what a silly strawman

nobody has ever said looks don't matter they matter a great deal

but I don't go around spreading hate because I don't look like a male model"

No deary. You'd be the first to side with Adolf Fucking Hitler with that mentality of yours. When you're being exterminated. You fight back. Unless you're collaborating with the Exterminator. Go Fuck Yourself. You Scum.

Last edited:
"It's your toxic personality and because you hate women. Sex isn't important anyways."

"Fuck off cuck."

What a bunch of contrarian faggots.

and yall'd've wonder why yall'd've'st've'm'nt can't get laid. just rezpkt wimun pardner

sex is a reward for being attractive

there is no reward for being a good person

I don't even read IncelTears because their stupidity and hypocrisy is too infuriating. They're delluded, in short.

I really need to genocide these types of people

If you say “y’all” then you’re either a hoodrat or a dumb hick. Neither of which matter to me.

> tall and handsome
> reminds her of Chris Pratt

Just be tall and handsome, bro! And also funny, that's very important.

The meme strikes again:

Makes me sad that cucks at large have hijacked the word "y'all". It's such a normal word, why are they soiling it...

"Fuck off cuck."

Every single time

Precisely, sex happens when you have correct height, bones, eye colour, etc. Your SMV is not of your making.

paging @Ledgemund @PersonalityChad

JFL, every time I take a glance at Incel-Tiers, 3/4 of the threads are by this obsessive u/BrazilianSigma soycuck.

These fags are obtuse to the point where they'll lock into obvious contradictions in a convoluted attempt to cede absolutely no ground to the "dark capsule (say no)". It follows exactly the structure of the original Catch-22:

If someone asks, he can be exempted from air missions provided that he is crazy. Once he asks for exemption, he proves a lucid, sober awareness of himself and his circumstances, and is obviously sane enough to fly missions.

Incel-Tiers on how to get fucking sex fucking laid:

"You can find someone to have sex with you if you're a decent person. But you think you deserve sex because you're a decent person? You're obviously not a decent person and that's why you can't get sex."

Last edited:

These cucks never explain when DO you get rewarded with sex.
Screen Shot 2018 10 21 at 63200 AM

:soy:
:blackpill: = Tall & Handsome

:soy: = "still doesn't justify their rhetoric, their hate, their overwhelming sense of entitlement"

So we can't complain about being societally disadvantaged but other groups can? Hey Inceltears? The state of you Mother Fuckers. Really...

:soy: = "Aside from the misogyny and pedophilia, which absolutely disgust me, the thing that baffles me the most about incels is the sense of entitlement. You think someone who has “been shit on by life” would realize that life is not fair by any stretch of the imagination and that no one on this planet is owed a damn thing."

Pedophilia comments = Shitposting. Go complain to some Mullah already doing it.

Misogyny = Criticising female societal behaviour.

What they mean by that statement is. "Starve to death you bastards & shut the fuck up whilst doing it. Now lets go & get me some Nigga kid from Africa in which I can virtue signal in front of the Camera that I give a shit."

:bluepill: = "I have noticed their 'evidence' aand 'studies' boil down to two types:

Bullshit nonscientific sources and blog/reddit posts, a lot of which are their own 'tindr social experiments', many of which were actually fradulent to begin with. Actual academic sources that they haven't bothered to actually read beyond the abstract or the two cherry picked sentences, and when one does actually read the whole source, it contradicts what the incels believe it says entirely."

Basically their assertions backed up my irrefutable evidence hurts my Fee Fees.

:soy: = "what a silly strawman

nobody has ever said looks don't matter they matter a great deal

but I don't go around spreading hate because I don't look like a male model"

No deary. You'd be the first to side with Adolf Fucking Hitler with that mentality of yours. When you're being exterminated. You fight back. Unless you're collaborating with the Exterminator. Go Fuck Yourself. You Scum.

Very high iq.

Last edited:

"Fuck off cuck."

that's ok I'll just rape your mother then, would be my response. that's why I got banned everywhere on Cuckit.

If they do their chores it still doesn't matter, according to them you're never entitled to sex no matter what you do. They are retarded.

I really need to genocide these types of people

do it, I'd support you.
If they do their chores it still doesn't matter, according to them you're never entitled to sex no matter what you do. They are retarded.

but men are stronger, and marital rape doesn't exist.

They put a fatcel on their meme. Why can't they make it accurate? Use a balding manlet ethnicel. Fatcel=volcel