Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I went to a new grocery store and got heightmogged by 99% of guys...(long rant, read if you want...)

zekr

zekr

AMOR FATI
★★
I just wrote a post earlier about how I'm staying in tonight because Halloween is just too much to bear. I thought that was the plan but ended up going to a new grocery store far from me with my mom in order to pick up some healthier food. I just got back and am writing this now. I haven't been outside in a couple weeks so I thought "why not?, could be interesting", but all I got was severe disappointment and anger out of it. I almost never want to go outside again after this, and if I do it won't be for weeks (I'm 22 year old NEETcel). This grocery store was a trader joes in a more millennial, hipster type of neighborhood with expensive apartments all around for those twenty-thirty something year old rich yuppies. I haven't been to a trader joes since I was a kid and wanted to check it out again but this was a grave mistake.

When I got in there, the place was PACKED. Everyone was wearing a cuck mask, more than a few adults wearing costumes, and a crowd of mostly Asians and whites. I quickly noticed the astounding amount of WMAF couples (saw about 4-5 in just a few minutes of walking around), the amount of men that were taller and leaner than me, while there were essentially only a couple of single men walking around by themselves. Im 5'7'' (170cm), and was wearing shoes with decent sized soles and was literally height-mogged the ENTIRE time (EVEN BY ALL THE ASIAN DUDES). I noticed that the asians looked mostly Japanese and Korean (pale skin, style of clothing and hair, and overheard them speaking) , and the whites mostly had nordic features (blond hair, light brown hair, light eyes) etc. I kid you not, even with the store being packed I only counted 3 single men the entire time. One was a middle aged black dude 5'10-5'11, another was a hipster looking well over 6 foot blond guy just picking out a couple of items in a basket, and another was an older looking early 60's year old middle eastern looking guy. The older middle eastern guy was the ONLY person in that entire store that I noticed I was TALLER than, and only by a couple of inches (he was old and fat). There were a few single young blond stacies shopping around and I noticed a couple of young Asian girls by themselves, but other than that, EVERYONE WAS A FUCKING COUPLE!!! :reeeeee: Couples in Halloween costumes, girls resting their head on their tall boyfriends, the amount of WMAF couples I saw grew EXPONENTIALLY. Just brutal suifuel MEANWHILE I WAS STILL THE SHORTEST GUY THERE FFS 0 HYPERBOLE, 0 EXAGGERATION, NOT SOME "ITS ALL IN YOUR HEAD BRO" FEEL GOOD /R/SHORT TRASH. IT WAS 100% FACTUAL!!! :reeeeee:

Mind you I probably saw about 200-250 people in the packed store in my 20-25 minutes of being there and not a single guy other than that old dude was shorter than me. He was probably the oldest person in the store as well as 90% of the shoppers looked like they were in their twenties and thirties. Everyone was more well dressed than me, leaner than me, looked more put together just in general and probably lived in the nearby expensive neighborhood just doing their Sunday shopping for the week. This entire experience reminded me of the 'CEOs are taller than the average male' where I rationalized that all these tall guys got good paying jobs partly because of their height and are able to live in this expensive surrounding area. At my regular grocery stores in my neighborhood I am never heightmogged this brutally, only in this expensive area.

I was so distraught after only 20 minutes in there I just wanted to leave so I picked out a few items and left with my mom. Before I left, I asked to use the restroom and some younger white employee maybe 18-19 showed me where the bathroom was and he was 5'10-5'11 as well. It seemed like trader joes is a sjw stronghold as the bathrooms explicitly said 'gender-neutral restrooms' and the employees looked like they were casted out of a Hollywood movie (seemed like they had a dIvErSitY quota with an equal number of black, white, hispanic, and asian employees). EVERY single male employee that I encountered stocking shelves and near the checkout was taller than me. The cashier that I went to was yet ANOTHER 18-19 year old white dude with blond hair and blue eyes and was literally over 6 foot TOO. I was also enraged by the fact that these young guys already have more experience than me being that Ive never had a real job my entire life, and here they are making money, out in the world while Im stuck inside. I just sat in the car looking out the window with a thousand-yard, shell-shocked stare because sometimes I think "this forum is just confirmation bias. Real life isn't as bad as it seems on the internet", and I'm wrong yet again...:feelsseriously: I have nothing left to prove with writing these long drawn out posts, just want to assure those that are inside all the time that it really is as bad as they say on here about the outside world. Being short is only 1 aspect of my inceldom, but it is one that burns the harshest. I doubt anyone cares or even read this entire post, but I just wanted to get it off my chest, even if I'm typing fruitlessly into the void.

TLDR: The outside world sucks as much as we think it does, heightmogged at Trader Joes by everyone but you read the title I assume...who cares anymore.

Last edited:
It seemed like trader joes is a sjw stronghold as the bathrooms explicitly said 'gender-neutral restrooms' and the employees looked like they were casted out of a Hollywood movie (seemed like they had a dIvErSitY quota with an equal number of black, white, hispanic, and asian employees).
What are you, a Stormfrontcel?
NYC is the most ethnically diverse city in the US; what other outcome would you have expected?
Hispanics closing in on whites as NYC's largest racial group

What are you, a Stormfrontcel?
NYC is the most ethnically diverse city in the US; what other outcome would you have expected?
Hispanics closing in on whites as NYC's largest racial group
The nieghborhood I was in was mostly Asian and white so youd expect that to be the employee basis. Also I was mostly referring to the gender neurtral bathrooms as to why its sjw.

The nieghborhood I was in was mostly Asian and white so youd expect that to be the employee basis. Also I was mostly referring to the gender neurtral bathrooms as to why its sjw.
you should move to a borough with more spics: even short curries height mog them.

you should move to a borough with more spics: even short curries height mog them.

At 5’11”, you’ll feel like a fucking nba player if you go to a spic neighborhood

I just wrote a post earlier about how I'm staying in tonight because Halloween is just too much to bear. I thought that was the plan but ended up going to a new grocery store far from me with my mom in order to pick up some healthier food. I just got back and am writing this now. I haven't been outside in a couple weeks so I thought "why not?, could be interesting", but all I got was severe disappointment and anger out of it. I almost never want to go outside again after this, and if I do it won't be for weeks (I'm 22 year old NEETcel). This grocery store was a trader joes in a more millennial, hipster type of neighborhood with expensive apartments all around for those twenty-thirty something year old rich yuppies. I haven't been to a trader joes since I was a kid and wanted to check it out again but this was a grave mistake.

When I got in there, the place was PACKED. Everyone was wearing a cuck mask, more than a few adults wearing costumes, and a crowd of mostly Asians and whites. I quickly noticed the astounding amount of WMAF couples (saw about 4-5 in just a few minutes of walking around), the amount of men that were taller and leaner than me, while there were essentially only a couple of single men walking around by themselves. Im 5'7'' (170cm), and was wearing shoes with decent sized soles and was literally height-mogged the ENTIRE time (EVEN BY ALL THE ASIAN DUDES). I noticed that the asians looked mostly Japanese and Korean (pale skin, style of clothing and hair, and overheard them speaking) , and the whites mostly had nordic features (blond hair, light brown hair, light eyes) etc. I kid you not, even with the store being packed I only counted 3 single men the entire time. One was a middle aged black dude 5'10-5'11, another was a hipster looking well over 6 foot blond guy just picking out a couple of items in a basket, and another was an older looking early 60's year old middle eastern looking guy. The older middle eastern guy was the ONLY person in that entire store that I noticed I was TALLER than, and only by a couple of inches (he was old and fat). There were a few single young blond stacies shopping around and I noticed a couple of young Asian girls by themselves, but other than that, EVERYONE WAS A FUCKING COUPLE!!! :reeeeee: Couples in Halloween costumes, girls resting their head on their tall boyfriends, the amount of WMAF couples I saw grew EXPONENTIALLY. Just brutal suifuel MEANWHILE I WAS STILL THE SHORTEST GUY THERE FFS 0 HYPERBOLE, 0 EXAGGERATION, NOT SOME "ITS ALL IN YOUR HEAD BRO" FEEL GOOD /R/SHORT TRASH. IT WAS 100% FACTUAL!!! :reeeeee:

Mind you I probably saw about 200-250 people in the packed store in my 20-25 minutes of being there and not a single guy other than that old dude was shorter than me. He was probably the oldest person in the store as well as 90% of the shoppers looked like they were in their twenties and thirties. Everyone was more well dressed than me, leaner than me, looked more put together just in general and probably lived in the nearby expensive neighborhood just doing their Sunday shopping for the week. This entire experience reminded me of the 'CEOs are taller than the average male' where I rationalized that all these tall guys got good paying jobs partly because of their height and are able to live in this expensive surrounding area. At my regular grocery stores in my neighborhood I am never heightmogged this brutally, only in this expensive area.

I was so distraught after only 20 minutes in there I just wanted to leave so I picked out a few items and left with my mom. Before I left, I asked to use the restroom and some younger white employee maybe 18-19 showed me where the bathroom was and he was 5'10-5'11 as well. It seemed like trader joes is a sjw stronghold as the bathrooms explicitly said 'gender-neutral restrooms' and the employees looked like they were casted out of a Hollywood movie (seemed like they had a dIvErSitY quota with an equal number of black, white, hispanic, and asian employees). EVERY single male employee that I encountered stocking shelves and near the checkout was taller than me. The cashier that I went to was yet ANOTHER 18-19 year old white dude with blond hair and blue eyes and was literally over 6 foot TOO. I was also enraged by the fact that these young guys already have more experience than me being that Ive never had a real job my entire life, and here they are making money, out in the world while Im stuck inside. I just sat in the car looking out the window with a thousand-yard, shell-shocked stare because sometimes I think "this forum is just confirmation bias. Real life isn't as bad as it seems on the internet", and I'm wrong yet again...:feelsseriously: I have nothing left to prove with writing these long drawn out posts, just want to assure those that are inside all the time that it really is as bad as they say on here about the outside world. Being short is only 1 aspect of my inceldom, but it is one that burns the harshest. I doubt anyone cares or even read this entire post, but I just wanted to get it off my chest, even if I'm typing fruitlessly into the void.

TLDR: The outside world sucks as much as we think it does, heightmogged at Trader Joes by everyone but you read the title I assume...who cares anymore.

Tbh I didn't even know today is Halloween until I went to buy some more alcohol as it is my drinking day today, yeeeey!

Traders Joes is a middle class store isn't it? That's part of the problem. Also Halloween. Normies and moggers are out more often on saturdays and holidays.

Another place to avoid is the mall. I went to the mall in the city center and noticed that it was nothing but women there. The few men were with their girlfriend.

Another place to avoid is the mall. I went to the mall in the city center and noticed that it was nothing but women there. The few men were with their girlfriend.
Exactly one of the main reasons I detest going to malls, the other being that almost every shop there is just for overpriced clothes and jewellery (which probably is the reason there are so many foids in the first place). I'm glad one of the things that require an EU digital beer virus certificate is going to malls for things other than food. Maybe that will finally get normies off their comfortable asses and make them protest. :feelsPop:

and a crowd of mostly Asians and whites. I quickly noticed the astounding amount of WMAF couples (saw about 4-5 in just a few minutes of walking around),
Their offspring will become future hapa incel school shooters:feelskek:

I have a question. Why you never had a job?

At 5'7 you should Have gotten used to getting mogged everywhere. My friend is 5'7 and has a mutt gf. I dont think he gets disrispected often, Better Make manlet jokes yourself since you know you Are never gonna Be normal height

You gotta try not thinking about it. At 5'7 its just a fact that you Are gonna get heightmogged pretty much everywhere you go. A silving lining is that you arent 5'4 tall

Last edited:
Mogs me for being 5 foot 7:feelsUgh:

At 5'7 you should Have gotten used to getting mogged everywhere. My friend is 5'7 and has a mutt gf. I dont think he gets disrispected often, Better Make manlet jokes yourself since you know you Are never gonna Be normal height

You gotta try not thinking about it. At 5'7 its just a fact that you Are gonna get heightmogged pretty much everywhere you go. A silving lining is that you arent 5'4 tall
There's no getting used to it. Being a shortcel is the most blackpilling experience because you don't even need a mirror to be reminded of how much of a genetic failure you are. (Although mirrors do make it even worse)

There's no getting used to it. Being a shortcel is the most blackpilling experience because you don't even need a mirror to be reminded of how much of a genetic failure you are. (Although mirrors do make it even worse)
worst part is people will remind you of your subhumanity atleast ugly people can cover their face what can we do? Lifts? They might make you appear taller sure but I will still be a manlet with them on (I’m 5’5).

My face is an abomination that would make the elephant Man blush I get face mogged 24/7.

I feel you. Despite being in 25 percentile for my country and age the mog never stops. I see dozens of men taller than me and then the ocassional shorter guy every now and then. It's not that short guys don't exist, it's that they are rotting away hidden from social life.

So brutal, man.

Brutal man. Try being hairmogged too