Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel If this forum is supposedly "blackpilled", then why has it not been able to decide on whther mentalcels are real or not?

• Thread starter Deleted member 40170
  • Start date
Because it's just a shield fakecels here use to deflect the fact they come here just to brag.
"bro I'm 6'3 chadlite with blue eyes but my self diagnosed autism makes me unable to talk to women when they repetely come up to me and ask if I'm down to fuck. I'm just as incel as you bro!!:("

If someone was genuinely giga autistic/mentally ill to the point they can barely function that's one thing. It's another to just say you're ill and never back it up but still continue to humblebrag WHILE being protected by the mods.

Because it's just a shield fakecels here use to deflect the fact they come here just to brag.
"bro I'm 6'3 chadlite with blue eyes but my self diagnosed autism makes me unable to talk to women when they repetely come up to me and ask if I'm down to fuck. I'm just as incel as you bro!!:("

If someone was genuinely giga autistic/mentally ill to the point they can barely function that's one thing. It's another to just say you're ill and never back it up but still continue to humblebrag WHILE being protected by the m0ds.
Why is every mentalcel a chadlite to you? What about average looking mentalcels?

It's a grey area, it's definitely been shown in studies that men with autism have higher rates of involuntary celibacy than the general population, but it's not necessary just because it causes reduced attraction in women. There could be indirect impacts of their mental illness that are preventing them from getting sex.

A good analogy in my opinion is to imagine that you had a brain condition where you would be in excruciating pain for 14-16 hours of the day, to the point where it's impossible to do or think about anything else during that time. This could be any 14-16 hours, sometimes, it splits up in 1-3 hour episodes, it varies from day to day. You most likely will be unable to hold down a job because of it. Most people will stop associating with you when you just randomly drop on the floor and start writhing and screaming and pulling out your hair at random times. Can you see how this would be an obstacle to meeting women? There wouldn't be a lot of time in the day where you weren't in pain or asleep, but you can still feel loneliness, you can still feel sexless.

What I just described to you is essentially an extremely severe case of autism. There are people who actually live like that their entire lives. Most cases of autism are milder than that, but "mild" is just relative.

Last edited:
It's a grey area, it's definitely been shown in studies that men with autism have higher rates of involuntary celibacy than the general population, but it's not necessary just because it causes reduced attraction in women. There could be indirect impacts of their mental illness that are preventing them from getting sex.

A good analogy in my opinion is to imagine that you had a brain condition where you would be in excruciating pain for 14-16 hours of the day, to the point where it's impossible to do or think about anything else during that time. This could be any 14-16 hours, sometimes, it splits up in 1-3 hour episodes, it varies from day to day. You most likely will be unable to hold down a job because of it. Most people will stop associating with you when you just randomly drop on the floor and start writhing and screaming and pulling out your hair at random times. Can you see how this would be an obstacle to meeting women? There wouldn't be a lot of time in the day where you weren't in pain or asleep, but you can still feel loneliness, you can still feel sexless.

What I just described to you is essentially an extremely severe case of autism. There are people who actually live like that their entire lives. Most cases of autism are milder than that, but "mild" is just relative.
nope, high functioning autism counts too

mentalcel is legit provided you are ugly. if not fuck off. cant allow chad with mental disorder,.

nope, high functioning autism counts too
High functioning autism can cause problems in a similar way, just a lot more subtly. I was just using an extreme example to help illustrate my point.

The only people who qualify as mentalcels are genuine autists. The rest are just failed normies using excuses not to better themselves.

True mentalcels are rare. Most of so-called mentalcels are just ugly autists who were bullied. But.... "Muh social anxiety! Muh mental health!!"

Seriously, mentalceldom is a basic blackpill. But for some reason, idiots want to deny its existence.

Mentalceldom can be supported by stats. If you deny mentalceldom, you are denying stats, and are advocating for a reddit tier forum.

As long as this continues, the fate of the blackpill is at stake. @Edmund_Kemper
Based

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back