Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel If this forum is supposedly "blackpilled", then why has it not been able to decide on whther mentalcels are real or not?

• Thread starter Deleted member 40170
  • Start date
Deleted member 40170

Deleted member 40170

Banned
-
Seriously, mentalceldom is a basic blackpill. But for some reason, idiots want to deny its existence.

Mentalceldom can be supported by stats. If you deny mentalceldom, you are denying stats, and are advocating for a reddit tier forum.

As long as this continues, the fate of the blackpill is at stake. @Edmund_Kemper

6'2 white chadlite with slight autism: "I'm such an incel bro." :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: And everyone still kisses his ass :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

It’s a controversial topic with different opinions on the matter. Some say it qualifies you as incel since you never get any, others say it doesn’t since you have the potential to ascend

Most people here agree that mentalcels exist, the issue is to draw a line to define at which point good looks and height can make up for a mental illness

mentalcels who arent ugly ascend eventually

cry about it

It’s a controversial topic with different opinions on the matter. Some say it qualifies you as incel since you never get any, others say it doesn’t since you have the potential to ascend
It shouldnt matter what people say. This is reddit tier logic
Most people here agree that mentalcels exist, the issue is to draw a line to define at which point good looks and height can make up for a mental illness
Until you establish cold hard proof you are only using emotionl arguments.

The Reason mentalcels are agreed upon is the fact that most users here are too ugly to ascend while some of those mentalcels are chads that just need to try more:feelsjuice: not saying They don’t exist it’s just that they have a higher propensity of being chads

The Reason mentalcels are agreed upon is the fact that most users here are too ugly to ascend while some of those mentalcels are chads that just need to try more:feelsjuice: not saying They don’t exist it’s just that they have a higher propensity of being chads
How many active Chads are on this forum?

It shouldnt matter what people say. This is reddit tier logic
Wtf you mean it shouldn’t matter what people say? The whole idea of your original post was about what people say on here

Just search the statistics, autistic men are way less probable to lose virginity than ugly men.

Seriously, mentalceldom is a basic blackpill. But for some reason, idiots want to deny its existence.

Mentalceldom can be supported by stats. If you deny mentalceldom, you are denying stats, and are advocating for a reddit tier forum.

As long as this continues, the fate of the blackpill is at stake. @Edmund_Kemper
people who deny the mentalpill are beyond delusional. gatekeepercels think only ugly short indians are welcome here

Yes, "mentalcels" are real. When one is bullied and oppressed, it tends to interact with genetics to cause a mental conundrum.

I'm starting to sound like D.D's imitator...

I knew a "Mentalcel" Chad and he was approched constantly by women , so what is the fucking point ?. It's the same with the supposed "Chadlets". THEY DONT FUCKING EXIST.

Not everything is about sex and women. You could also be rich and famous, and still kill yourself

6'2 white chadlite with slight autism: "I'm such an incel bro." :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: And everyone still kisses his ass :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
There Are no autistics Chad lites or Even normies. What you Are describing is pure fantasy. Autists Look autistic

Mentalcels are like foids kikes and niggers
exactly

the only difference is that unfortunately only mentalcels don't exist

There Are no autistics Chad lites or Even normies. What you Are describing is pure fantasy. Autists Look autistic
Haha, I've seen dozens of giga-nerds who play Pokemon/DnD/roguelikes and shit who happened to be chadlites with gfs.

Autism does not always mean ugly as well.

Haha, I've seen dozens of giga-nerds who play Pokemon/DnD/roguelikes and shit who happened to be chadlites with gfs.

Autism does not always mean ugly as well.
What? Playing video games doesnt Make you autistic.

Fuck that shit. My mental problems are permanent. They never go away. I will never ascend.

Chalk me in on the "Mentalcels do exist" crowd. When it comes down to it, mental state, personality etc. aren't any different than looks anyways, they all come down to genetic or environmental effects that you can't control anyways. Denying that mentalcels exist is just gatekeeping out people because of insecurity. I absolutely get that insecurity, but we mustn't use it against our brothers when they're just as sexless as we are.

Mentalcels are like foids kikes and niggers
mentalcels who arent ugly ascend eventually
exactly

the only difference is that unfortunately only mentalcels don't exist

Blackpilled users above.

Bluepilled greys below:

Fuck the gatekeepercels!

Every "mentalcel" should pour acid over his face and every tallfag should cut his legs with a chainsaw .... only then they're on the same level as us truecels.

Mental cells are not real , this forum weirdly become blue and redpilled with the last batch of newcomers ,the quality pretty much went to shit

Blackpilled users above.

Bluepilled greys below:

Every "mentalcel" should pour acid over his face and every tallfag should cut his legs with a chainsaw .... only then they're on the same level as us truecels.
Calm damn ffs idiot ,truecels are all sub 7 today

Calm damn ffs idiot ,truecels are all sub 7 today
Except a truecel didn't just lack pussy, he lacked every single social interaction in his life.
He was rejected, bullied and ostracized from a young age.
A truecel usually compounds multiple genetic defaults and is mentally doomed.
Looks impact everything.
An ugly ass truecel didn't live the same life as a normie even if you remove foids from the equation. Everything was shittier.
I never went out for example, lived my life behind a computer, was bullied and hated for no reason at school. Everyone had a preconceived notion about me without knowing me because others didn't like me (sheeple mentality of kids is very harmful). I was told I was a loser when I was outperforming others with no efforts put it so in the end I became a loser when time caught on and I didn't go to university and developped an eating disorder and a skin condition.
It's a whole deal, a whole shit package.
Of course there are incels who had mostly normal lives.

Everyone had a preconceived notion about me without knowing me because others didn't like me (sheeple mentality of kids is very harmful). I was told I was a loser when I was outperforming others with no efforts put it so in the end I became a loser when time caught on and I didn't go to university and developped an eating disorder and a skin condition.
I feel you bro very relatable

Not very normal tho I had good parts but it was just 1-2 years total with abuse and bad stuff in between

Except a truecel didn't just lack pussy, he lacked every single social interaction in his life.
He was rejected, bullied and ostracized from a young age.
A truecel usually compounds multiple genetic defaults and is mentally doomed.
Looks impact everything.
An ugly ass truecel didn't live the same life as a normie even if you remove foids from the equation. Everything was shittier.
I never went out for example, lived my life behind a computer, was bullied and hated for no reason at school. Everyone had a preconceived notion about me without knowing me because others didn't like me (sheeple mentality of kids is very harmful). I was told I was a loser when I was outperforming others with no efforts put it so in the end I became a loser when time caught on and I didn't go to university and developped an eating disorder and a skin condition.
I see, then I’m the most truecel user here

No such thing

You can't even define mentalceldom. It's bunch of bullshit. You are either good enough or not. Muh mentalcels here are the most extroverted incels and still same losers like the rest of us. Girl saying hi doesn't mean you're a fakecel.

Normies giving up because they can't be Chads doesn't make them mentalcels, it makes them retardcels.

Mentalcel = autistic normie. If you have Chad looks you cannot be incel, foids will actually approach you.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back