Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Yes, mentalcels do exist, and shycels are also legitimate. And to deny this is anti-blackpill. research cited.

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
I am gonna get crucified for saying this, but I will say it anyways. Yes. Mentalcels exist and are legitimate, and shycels and socialanxietycels are also legitimate. This is NOT anti-blackpill nor is it bluepill. The bluepill is the belief that any guy, regardless of his genetics, can get girls easily just by having a good personality or being confident, and that if you can't get laid it's solely due to your personality or because you're depressed or self-loathing. This is obviously laughable logic. It doesn't say anything about mental illness, autism, shyness, or social anxiety.

What I am about to say is backed up by research. Yes, mentalcels exist and so do shycels and incels with social anxiety. Autisticcels definitely exist too. Anyone who denies this isn't blackpilled. The blackpill doesn't say that looks are the only thing that determine dating success, but also genetics. Mental illness is often innate, and sometimes comes from genes. Sometimes environmental factors cause it, but it's still innate and intrinsic.

Let's look at the data. Shall we?

Schizophrenia

Studies show that schizophrenics have lower numbers of children. In the paper Schizophrenia and comorbid human immunodeficiency virus or hepatitis C virus, it found that schizophrenics were less likely to non-schizophrenics to be sexually active. Among those who were sexually active, they were more likely to engage in risky sexual behaviors such as lack of protection or promiscuity: "Although being sexually active tends to be less common among patients with schizophrenia than among nonpsychotic individuals, patients with schizophrenia who are sexually active are more likely than nonpsychotic individuals to engage in high-risk behavior."

Some studies show that schizophrenics are more sexually active and sleep around a lot more than other people. In one cross sectional study of people in Italy, 58% of schizophrenics had multiple sexual partners. One research paper showed varying results, with some studies showing that schizophrenics are far more sexually active and some showing they are less sexually active.

OCD

There's also OCD. People who struggle with severe OCD (something i struggled with from ages 19 to the beginning of 23) are less likely to have a sexual partner and some of which haven't had sexual intercourse in years. "Many patients do not have a partner (47% according to Freund and Steketee) or have not had sexual intercourse for years." One study found this about 44 OCD patients (ages 19 to 52, mean age=32):

The mean age at which obsessive-compulsives recalled having their first sexual impulse was 12.8 years (SD=3.8). Males were significantly younger (11.6 years) than females (14.0 years) at first sexual impulse. Sixty-two percent of both sexes reported ever experiencing guilt or anxiety regarding masturbation during adolescent years. Only 25% felt they were popular with the opposite sex; 34% reported that they dated frequently. Seven percent indicated that they had had adolescent homosexual experiences. Steady boyfriends/girlfriends were present in the history of 50% of the subjects. Sixty-eight percent said they had participated in kissing and petting during adolescent years (age 13-19), with 27% having intercourse during this time. No significant differences betwen males and females were detected for these variables.

Although controlled comparisons are not available, reports summarized by Francoeur allow tenative comparisons with sexual history data collected on two adolescent samples: 13-19-year-olds and 15-18-year- olds. According to these data, obsessive-compulsive patients in their teenage years do not appear to differ from normal adolescents with respect
to the age of sexual impulses, guilt or anxiety over masturbation, homosexual experiences, and kissing and petting experiences. Fewer of the present patient samples reported having sexual intercourse during this period than appears to be typical for age peers, 50% of whom have had intercourse by age 16. This finding, as well as the seemingly low frequency of dating and presence of steady boy/girlfriend relationships, may indicate that obsessive-compulsives are somewhat less heterosocially active as teenagers. Whether they were less socially active in general during these years is uncertain, but the presence of social anxiety as adults has been documented. It is possible that early heterosocial isolation is a contributing factor to later social and sexual difficulties for obsessive-compulsives.
So it finds that they are less likely to have dated frequently (a majority (66%) did NOT date frequently), half did not have steady boyfirends/girlfriends, and only 27% had intercourse as a teenager, compared to a much higher percentage of non-OCD teens.
With respect to current sexual functioning, Black" reviewed literature which indicated that 40-50% of obsessive-compulsives were celibate and that sexual and marital difficulties were common. More recently, Monteiro et al. indicated that 21 of 46 obsessional patients reported no sexual problems. Of those who did, one-third of the women were anorgasmic, and 22% had desire phase difficulties; problems among the men included low desire (25%), premature ejaculation (12%), and erectile problems (6%). Of those who described sexual difficulties, 56% of the women and 38%of the men were virgins; three married patients reported having no sex for several years. It appears, then, that sexual dysfunction and dissatisfaction are common in this patient group. The relationship of such dysfunction to early experience and to the persistence of obsessive-compulsive symptoms was not studied.
OCD patients often have sexual dissatisfaction and dysfunctions, affecting 54-73% of them in classical studies. Another study of OCD patients looked at sexual problems and of the 25 out of 46 patients (54.3% of the patients) (including 64% of the men having sexual problems compared to 42.86% of the women). 55.56% of the women with sexual problems and 37.6% of the men with sexual problems were virgins. 12.5% of the men with sexual problems were in permanent relationships with a long time of no sex compared to 11.11% of the women with sexual problems. This means that 50% of the OCD men with sexual problems and 66.667% of the women with OCD and simultaneous sexual problems were either virgins or haven't been sexually active in a long time. The average age of the 11 virgins was age 26 (SD=6.9 years).

Social phobia

According to Sexual Function and Behavior in Social Phobia, the data found that men with social phobia lose their virginity a few years later than normal controls and 21% had sex exclusively with hookers whereas none of the normal controls had sex exclusively with hookers. 41.667% of men with social phobia in the sample had sex with a hooker before compared to only 8.33% of the normal men. They also had a little less sex partners than normal men.

Even sex and relationship therapists have acknowledged that many later-in-life virgins they meet suffer from extreme shyness or social anxiety disorder. Other studies have shown that virgins over 40 years old are more likely to be obese, white, unemployed, from a lower-income household, and diagnosed with avoidant personality disorder or dependent personality disorder. It's common for them to suffer from shyness, social anxiety or social awkwardness.

Love-shyness is also something that affects 1.5% of men, with research showing that virtually all of these men never will experience romance or sex in their lifetime. Look it up.

Even on this forum, most of y'all have social anxiety, bad social skills or shyness. Additionally, 25-40% of the people here have autism, and studies have shown that autistic men are significantly less likely to experience relationships, dating, sex, holding a woman's hand, or even their first kiss.

Shyness can cause inceldom and so can social phobia. I was a mentalcel for 4.5 years of my early adulthood and dealing with exceptionally severe OCD interfered with my life. I couldn't do anything with my life other than dealing with mental illness. At 23, i got it past me. Now i have lack of opportunities to meet people because no matter how much i put myself out there, I can't meet anyone or even encounter anyone. I barely spoke to girls at all since finishing HS (no i didn't date in HS either, fakecel hunters). Mentalcels and shycels are NOT volcels. Voluntary celibacy means someone who doesn't even WANT to experience intimacy, let alone tries to. Shyness is NOT something anyone can choose, same with social anxiety and bad social skills or mental illness. It's very difficult for many people to overcome shyness or social anxiety or mental illness, and it can interfere with their dating life by making it hard for them to approach people. Telling them they're volcels who need to just simply go and ask someone out is like telling a hobo "just buy a house" or telling someone with clinical depression "just cheer up" or telling someone with anxiety "just stop being anxious". It's completely equivalent to telling someone "just be confident", so you're acting similar to bluepillers. Shyness isn't a choice nor is mental illness or social anxiety, otherwise nobody would suffer it. What masochist would choose such a thing?! In order to be able to talk to someone and ask them out, you DO need social skills otherwise you can't even communicate let alone hold a good conversation. So how the hell are you gonna actually be able to ask them out or even have a proper date with them? This is why bad social skills and social awkwardness are barriers to dating and mental illness makes it very difficult for some people to overcome. Although many mentally ill people get laid a lot, there can be ones here and there who don't date or get laid because their mental illness makes it hard for them to do anything in life. they are busy dealing with their illness all the time and are unable to function with normal schedules. Shy people and socially anxious people can have a super hard time being able to talk to anyone. This is extreemly hard to overcome and thus telling them they're volcels who should approach someone is like telling someone "just buy a house" if they are hobos. A volcel is someone who chooses and WANTS to be celibate and would do anything to avoid it. They literally decide they will wait until marriage or for the right person or they don't want to ever experience intimacy. That's a volcel. Even standardcels I wouldn't even call volcels. If shyness/mental illness is volceldom, then according to your logic, anyone here is a volcel because most of you all never tried to put yourselves out there to meet people (like I did this past year). But you guys are still incel because this isn't something you want, but you gave up due to being doomed or messing up all your life.

I am NOT bluepilled because the bluepill believes you just need to be confident or have a good personality even if you're an autistic 1/10 deformed nasally voiced balding fat indian dwarf. Bluepillers believe it's your bad personality or lack of confidence that deters you. The blackpill doesn't just believe in looks, it believes in genetics, too. Even the scientific blackpill speaks about how autism and schizophrenia is a death sentence. Social anxiety disorder, autism, mental illness, etc. also can be genetic or at least intrinsic and just as intrinsic as your looks. It's, like looks, something determined by chance in what life or person you born being as or born into. If you deny the mentalpill or the autismpill or the shypill or socialanxietypill, you're NOT blackpilled.

This forum needs to be reformed, and its members need to learn more about this. We need to STOP gatekeeping anyone who isn't some short ugly ethnic guy. We need to realize that society stigmatizing virgins and showing NO empathy towards them is EXACTLY why we resorted to this forum in the first place. We had nowhere else to go. And when you gatekeep tons of incels from the forum because they aren't short ugly and ethnic, you are attacking your own people. You are a traitor to your own kind. You are oppressing your own people and are doing exactly what society does. You are joining society.

The gatekeeping in this forum NEEDS TO END. We need to welcome all incels. Tallcels, shycels, mentalcels, socialanxietycels, autistcels, mayocels, you name it. The only group who could be gatekept are high school incels. If you're under 18 and in High school, get off the forum. You're in a the easiest time of life to get laid or find a girlfriend and chicks have lower standards at your age. After high school its much harder to find a girlfriend or lose your virginity. Many 15 year olds here could easily find a girlfriend or lose their V card in the next couple years. Only autistic high schoolers or ones with social anxiety disorder can stay here. The rest shouldn't come back until they graduate. Yes, mentalcels and socialanxietycels and shycels DO exist. Do NOT bring up anecdotal evidence to debunk what I said. Thats an IT move. only IT do that shit. Your unconfirmed anecdotes do NOT necessarily represent what usually happens and you CANNOT bring up anecdotes. Everything i say is backed up by RESEARCH PAPERS AND STATISTICS. If we're going to use research papers to backup lookism then why is research backing up the mentalpill or autismpill or shynesspill any different? That's not only the special pleading fallacy but you're cherrypicking research papers that only suit your perspective by saying "yeah but your research papers are false" when i bring up ones confirming the mentalpill or NTpill. We cannot deny research that disobeys our point of view. IT do that and we cannot do that because then we're using the special pleading fallacy and are cherrypicking and acting like a cult.

And before you faggots bring up mentally ill chads or shy chads, those are anomalies. Idk what research would show about them so I have nothing to say, but most of them ain't chads whatsoever. They probably don't have square jawlines and hunter eyes with cheekbones and shit. You don't have to be ugly to be incel.

TLDR: stop gatekeeping mentalcels and shycels. lots of research shows they're legitimate.

@Alone75 @-BrettyBoy- @Mentally lost cel thoughts?

I am gonna get crucified for saying this, but I will say it anyways. Yes. Mentalcels exist and are legitimate, and shycels and socialanxietycels are also legitimate. This is NOT anti-blackpill nor is it bluepill. The bluepill is the belief that any guy, regardless of his genetics, can get girls easily just by having a good personality or being confident, and that if you can't get laid it's solely due to your personality or because you're depressed or self-loathing. This is obviously laughable logic. It doesn't say anything about mental illness, autism, shyness, or social anxiety.

What I am about to say is backed up by research. Yes, mentalcels exist and so do shycels and incels with social anxiety. Autisticcels definitely exist too. Anyone who denies this isn't blackpilled. The blackpill doesn't say that looks are the only thing that determine dating success, but also genetics. Mental illness is often innate, and sometimes comes from genes. Sometimes environmental factors cause it, but it's still innate and intrinsic.

Schizophrenia

Studies show that schizophrenics have lower numbers of children. In the paper Schizophrenia and comorbid human immunodeficiency virus or hepatitis C virus, it found that schizophrenics were less likely to non-schizophrenics to be sexually active. Among those who were sexually active, they were more likely to engage in risky sexual behaviors such as lack of protection or promiscuity: "Although being sexually active tends to be less common among patients with schizophrenia than among nonpsychotic individuals, patients with schizophrenia who are sexually active are more likely than nonpsychotic individuals to engage in high-risk behavior."

Some studies show that schizophrenics are more sexually active and sleep around a lot more than other people. In one cross sectional study of people in Italy, 58% of schizophrenics had multiple sexual partners. One research paper showed varying results, with some studies showing that schizophrenics are far more sexually active and some showing they are less sexually active.

OCD

There's also OCD. People who struggle with severe OCD (something i struggled with from ages 19 to the beginning of 23) are less likely to have a sexual partner and some of which haven't had sexual intercourse in years. "Many patients do not have a partner (47% according to Freund and Steketee) or have not had sexual intercourse for years." One study found this about 44 OCD patients (ages 19 to 52, mean age=32):

So it finds that they are less likely to have dated frequently (a majority (66%) did NOT date frequently), half did not have steady boyfirends/girlfriends, and only 27% had intercourse as a teenager, compared to a much higher percentage of non-OCD teens.

OCD patients often have sexual dissatisfaction and dysfunctions, affecting 54-73% of them in classical studies. Another study of OCD patients looked at sexual problems and of the 25 out of 46 patients (54.3% of the patients) (including 64% of the men having sexual problems compared to 42.86% of the women). 55.56% of the women with sexual problems and 37.6% of the men with sexual problems were virgins. 12.5% of the men with sexual problems were in permanent relationships with a long time of no sex compared to 11.11% of the women with sexual problems. This means that 50% of the OCD men with sexual problems and 66.667% of the women with OCD and simultaneous sexual problems were either virgins or haven't been sexually active in a long time. The average age of the 11 virgins was age 26 (SD=6.9 years).

Social phobia

According to Sexual Function and Behavior in Social Phobia, the data found that men with social phobia lose their virginity a few years later than normal controls and 21% had sex exclusively with hookers whereas none of the normal controls had sex exclusively with hookers. 41.667% of men with social phobia in the sample had sex with a hooker before compared to only 8.33% of the normal men. They also had a little less sex partners than normal men.

Even sex and relationship therapists have acknowledged that many later-in-life virgins they meet suffer from extreme shyness or social anxiety disorder. Other studies have shown that virgins over 40 years old are more likely to be obese, white, unemployed, from a lower-income household, and diagnosed with avoidant personality disorder or dependent personality disorder. It's common for them to suffer from shyness, social anxiety or social awkwardness.

Love-shyness is also something that affects 1.5% of men, with research showing that virtually all of these men never will experience romance or sex in their lifetime. Look it up.

Even on this forum, most of y'all have social anxiety, bad social skills or shyness. Additionally, 25-40% of the people here have autism, and studies have shown that autistic men are significantly less likely to experience relationships, dating, sex, holding a woman's hand, or even their first kiss.

Shyness can cause inceldom and so can social phobia. I was a mentalcel for 4.5 years of my early adulthood and dealing with exceptionally severe OCD interfered with my life. I couldn't do anything with my life other than dealing with mental illness. At 23, i got it past me. Now i have lack of opportunities to meet people because no matter how much i put myself out there, I can't meet anyone or even encounter anyone. I barely spoke to girls at all since finishing HS (no i didn't date in HS either, fakecel hunters). Mentalcels and shycels are NOT volcels. Voluntary celibacy means someone who doesn't even WANT to experience intimacy, let alone tries to. Shyness is NOT something anyone can choose, same with social anxiety and bad social skills or mental illness. It's very difficult for many people to overcome shyness or social anxiety or mental illness, and it can interfere with their dating life by making it hard for them to approach people. Telling them they're volcels who need to just simply go and ask someone out is like telling a hobo "just buy a house" or telling someone with clinical depression "just cheer up" or telling someone with anxiety "just stop being anxious". It's completely equivalent to telling someone "just be confident", so you're acting similar to bluepillers. Shyness isn't a choice nor is mental illness or social anxiety, otherwise nobody would suffer it. What masochist would choose such a thing?! In order to be able to talk to someone and ask them out, you DO need social skills otherwise you can't even communicate let alone hold a good conversation. So how the hell are you gonna actually be able to ask them out or even have a proper date with them? This is why bad social skills and social awkwardness are barriers to dating and mental illness makes it very difficult for some people to overcome. Although many mentally ill people get laid a lot, there can be ones here and there who don't date or get laid because their mental illness makes it hard for them to do anything in life. they are busy dealing with their illness all the time and are unable to function with normal schedules. Shy people and socially anxious people can have a super hard time being able to talk to anyone. This is extreemly hard to overcome and thus telling them they're volcels who should approach someone is like telling someone "just buy a house" if they are hobos. A volcel is someone who chooses and WANTS to be celibate and would do anything to avoid it. They literally decide they will wait until marriage or for the right person or they don't want to ever experience intimacy. That's a volcel. Even standardcels I wouldn't even call volcels. If shyness/mental illness is volceldom, then according to your logic, anyone here is a volcel because most of you all never tried to put yourselves out there to meet people (like I did this past year). But you guys are still incel because this isn't something you want, but you gave up due to being doomed or messing up all your life.

I am NOT bluepilled because the bluepill believes you just need to be confident or have a good personality even if you're an autistic 1/10 deformed nasally voiced balding fat indian dwarf. Bluepillers believe it's your bad personality or lack of confidence that deters you. The blackpill doesn't just believe in looks, it believes in genetics, too. Even the scientific blackpill speaks about how autism and schizophrenia is a death sentence. Social anxiety disorder, autism, mental illness, etc. also can be genetic or at least intrinsic and just as intrinsic as your looks. It's, like looks, something determined by chance in what life or person you born being as or born into. If you deny the mentalpill or the autismpill or the shypill or socialanxietypill, you're NOT blackpilled.

This forum needs to be reformed, and its members need to learn more about this. We need to STOP gatekeeping anyone who isn't some short ugly ethnic guy. We need to realize that society stigmatizing virgins and showing NO empathy towards them is EXACTLY why we resorted to this forum in the first place. We had nowhere else to go. And when you gatekeep tons of incels from the forum because they aren't short ugly and ethnic, you are attacking your own people. You are a traitor to your own kind. You are oppressing your own people and are doing exactly what society does. You are joining society.

The gatekeeping in this forum NEEDS TO END. We need to welcome all incels. Tallcels, shycels, mentalcels, socialanxietycels, autistcels, mayocels, you name it. The only group who could be gatekept are high school incels. If you're under 18 and in High school, get off the forum. You're in a the easiest time of life to get laid or find a girlfriend and chicks have lower standards at your age. After high school its much harder to find a girlfriend or lose your virginity. Many 15 year olds here could easily find a girlfriend or lose their V card in the next couple years. Only autistic high schoolers or ones with social anxiety disorder can stay here. The rest shouldn't come back until they graduate. Yes, mentalcels and socialanxietycels and shycels DO exist. Do NOT bring up anecdotal evidence to debunk what I said. Thats an IT move. only IT do that shit. Your unconfirmed anecdotes do NOT necessarily represent what usually happens and you CANNOT bring up anecdotes. Everything i say is backed up by RESEARCH PAPERS AND STATISTICS. If we're going to use research papers to backup lookism then why is research backing up the mentalpill or autismpill or shynesspill any different? That's not only the special pleading fallacy but you're cherrypicking research papers that only suit your perspective by saying "yeah but your research papers are false" when i bring up ones confirming the mentalpill or NTpill. We cannot deny research that disobeys our point of view. IT do that and we cannot do that because then we're using the special pleading fallacy and are cherrypicking and acting like a cult.

And before you faggots bring up mentally ill chads or shy chads, those are anomalies. Idk what research would show about them so I have nothing to say, but most of them ain't chads whatsoever. They probably don't have square jawlines and hunter eyes with cheekbones and shit. You don't have to be ugly to be incel.

TLDR: stop gatekeeping mentalcels and shycels. lots of research shows they're legitimate.

I don’t believe it’s shyness that makes you incel but just the autism since shy just implies you’re possibly struggling because of not making any moves but as for autism, whether it’s severe or not, if you’re ‘weird’ by society standards, you will likely dry her pussy with your autism but of course autistic Chad is the exception.

Very high iq post. people deny the power of the brain. looks are a very huge factor. but mental health is also one of them. Even chad can struggle with this if he is high inhib and autistic.
I don’t believe it’s shyness that makes you incel but just the autism since shy just implies you’re possibly struggling because of not making any moves but as for autism, whether it’s severe or not, if you’re ‘weird’ by society standards, you will likely dry her pussy with your autism but of course autistic Chad is the exception.
chad can struggle too. if chad was extremely high inhib with the worst social anxiety known to man kind. i promise you, he would struggle.

Social phobia is much more severe than shyness. For example when I first started studying I was too afraid to use the public kitchen in my dorm. It took me really a long time before I was somehow able to flirt with girls. But even at that point you are still not NT, and girls like attention, so you will get tons of rejections just because you went from socially phobic to high inhib and non NT.

Agree to a point, only actual giga autistic chads and actual schizophrenic chads can be incel

Social phobia is much more severe than shyness. For example when I first started studying I was too afraid to use the public kitchen in my dorm. It took me really a long time before I was somehow able to flirt with girls. But even at that point you are still not NT, and girls like attention, so you will get tons of rejections just because you went from socially phobic to high inhib and non NT.
I‘m not sure if I ever hear of social phobia before or not to be honest and this is new to me if I haven’t.

This.
Autism =/= shyness

You can be extroverted, low-inhib & autistic, but that puts an even bigger target on your back. "Little Professor" Syndrome did they call Asperger's back then.
If you have niche interests it's extremely hard to connect with other people in general. And in school bullying is guaranteed (even if you are NT).
And then of course if you take the upfrontness/non-chalantness of Autism into account everything gets amplified. If you have Autism social interactions are a minefield where you only learn by trial & error, NTness would be like a metall detector in the minefield of social interaction. And the voice changes too with monotony/velocity/etc.

And Autism doesn't only affect the mind, it's literally visible in your body too. With comorbidites like coordination disorders/movement difficulties, off body postures, lacking eye contact, physical stims (like chewing shit/walking in circles/repeting certain phrases when stressed/etc.), lacking facial expressions, etc.
Non-verbal communication is EXTREMELY important in humans too and this is what Autists furthermore often lack. No matter what you do you stand out.
And compulsive/repetitive behavior is the pussy drier that makes people automatically come off as "creepy".

Even if someone has everything else he would fail in dating if he is severly autistic or schizophrenic or mentally handicapped.

Case in point: ER who would nowadays be bullied by most users here.

Last edited:
This.
Autism =/= shyness

You can be extroverted, low-inhib & autistic, but that puts an even bigger target on your back. "Little Professor" Syndrome did they call Asperger's back then.
If you have niche interests it's extremely hard to connect with other people in general. And in school bullying is guaranteed (even if you are NT).
And then of course if you take the upfrontness/non-chalantness of Autism into account everything gets amplified. If you have Autism social interactions are a minefield where you only learn by trial & error, NTness would be like a metall detector in the minefield of social interaction. And the voice changes too with monotony/velocity/etc.

And Autism doesn't only affect the mind, it's literally visible in your body too. With comorbidites like coordination disorders/movement difficulties, off body postures, lacking eye contact, physical stims (like chewing shit/walking in circles/repeting certain phrases when stressed/etc.), lacking facial expressions, etc.
Non-verbal communication is EXTREMELY important in humans too and this is what Autists furthermore often lack. No matter what you do you stand out.
And compulsive/repetitive behavior is the pussy drier that makes people automatically come off as "creepy".

Even if someone has everything else he would fail in dating if he is severly autistic or schizophrenic or mentally handicapped.

Case in point: ER who would nowadays bullied by most users here.
I must disagree ,there are high functioning autistic chads I know who still slay aka my dad
Very high iq post. people deny the power of the brain. looks are a very huge factor. but mental health is also one of them. Even chad can struggle with this if he is high inhib and autistic.

chad can struggle too. if chad was extremely high inhib with the worst social anxiety known to man kind. i promise you, he would struggle.
He would struggle a bit but still Slay

58% of schizophrenics had multiple sexual partners.
Exactly, the 58% good looking ones had sexual partners

"Many patients do not have a partner (47% according to Freund and Steketee) or have not had sexual intercourse for years."
Exactly, the ugly ones don't have a partner. The 53% good looking ones DO HAVE.

According to Sexual Function and Behavior in Social Phobia, the data found that men with social phobia lose their virginity a few years later
Cool story bro, BUT THEY LOSE IT, CONTRARY TO ME A FUCKING TRUCEL BECAUSE OF LOOKS.

Congratulations, you wrote an essay that proves nothing because it doesn't take into consideration THE MOST IMPORTANT FACTOR: looks.

At 23, i got it past me.
Now i have lack of opportunities to meet people because no matter how much i put myself out there, I can't meet anyone or even encounter anyone.
Opportunities can be created. You're 23 and past your OCD, so where is the problem?????

Tbh, I can't read any further atm, maybe later, but so far, you have proven NOTHING. Why do you write such a long essay when it's so so bad and worthless, I don't understand.

A normfag can be incel if he is not NT

only chads get away with not being NT

Oh yea a 6’3 good looking guy is allowed because of social anxiety but a 5’2 ugly curry isn’t allowed because he’s 17 in high school:feelstastyman:
Because high school is the easiest time to find a GF. 5’2 ugly curries are the only exception other than autistic or socially phobic guys to this rule. Your average curry could easily ascend in high school with a curry chick at school.

yes social anxiety IS going to deter you. Research backs it up

Cool story bro, BUT THEY LOSE IT, CONTRARY TO ME A FUCKING TRUCEL BECAUSE OF LOOKS.

Congratulations, you wrote an essay that proves nothing because it doesn't take into consideration THE MOST IMPORTANT FACTOR: looks.

Opportunities can be created. You're 23 and past your OCD, so where is the problem?????

Tbh, I can't read any further atm, maybe later, but so far, you have proven NOTHING. Why do you write such a long essay when it's so so bad and worthless, I don't understand.
@Dregster666 thoughts on this roo bhai:society:
Nothing new with edmund kempfer, Ive thoroughly btfo him and dismantled whatever he vouched for in the past :society:

Shit is so far long and forgotten I dont even remember any of it. I just remember sending him this gif when I got tired and bored of the shit he would type to justify his bullshit :smonk:

Doyou

Thanks, I am shycel :feelsokman:. I would literally have to look like gigachad to get laid.

Because if you took a normie population, then 47% of them would be incels :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:
Just stop being retarded. Humans are a social species. Being socially retarded is a huge failo.

How do you know the sexually actively schizophrenic in the study were good looking? Did the study confirm it and show their faces or are you assuming things? Also, many later virgins are social anxiety or shy thus YEA IT IS A DEATH SENTENCE FOR SOME. I literally showed research proving it
Nothing new with edmund kempfer, Ive thoroughly btfo him and dismantled whatever he vouched for in the past :society:

Shit is so far long and forgotten I dont even remember any of it. I just remember sending him this gif when I got tired and bored of the shit he would type to justify his bullshit :smonk:

View attachment 558859
Use research papers of your own to disprove me then

high iq post, bumped

How do you know the sexually actively schizophrenic in the study were good looking?
It's common sense tbh ...

View attachment 558859
All he said was basically that schizophrenics have more sexual partners than me.
I wonder why that is ....
Oh. ofc,, they LOOK better than me.

Last edited:
Agreed, I think the gatekeeping is going too far. For example, someone can be 6'5" but if they have a deformed 0/10 face, they are NOT ascending

It's common sense tbh ...

All he said was basically that schizophrenics have more sexual partners than me.
I wonder why that is ....
Oh. ofc,, they LOOK better than me.
Common sense is an appeal to confidence fallacy based on your own confirmation bias. There is NO information on their looks whatsoever. There are literally thugmaxxed normies who breed

Common sense is an appeal to confidence fallacy based on your own confirmation bias. There is NO information on their looks whatsoever. There are literally thugmaxxed normies who breed
Yes bro. You're right. It's not the good looking individuals who breed, it's the ugly "thugmaxxed"

Sorry guys, I will leave the forum soon. I can't argue with reddit braindeads any longer :fuk:

amazing, long overdo thread. from what ive seen, bad looks usually correlate with mental illness. But there are cases where decent looking guys cant get pussy because they are mentally ill/ autistic or extremely neurotic. Also Being neurotic= instant pussy dehumidfyer.

Oh yea a 6’3 good looking guy is allowed because of social anxiety but a 5’2 ugly curry isn’t allowed because he’s 17 in high school:feelstastyman:
the 17yo curry I'm sure is suffering but unless he needs us to avoid roping, spending a lot of time on this forum instead of his academics probably isn't a good idea

he should be trying to career-max so that he has lots of money to spend on copes later on

this place should be people who are either financially secure or whose careers are doomed anyway

Good finds will take a read later

Yes bro. You're right. It's not the good looking individuals who breed, it's the ugly "thugmaxxed"

Sorry guys, I will leave the forum soon. I can't argue with reddit braindeads any longer :fuk:
dude i literally said NORMIES who thugmaxx. also, no you have NO proof that the schizophrenics who sleep around are good looking chads. you're just making assumptions jumping from hypothesis to conclusion (appeal to confidence fallacy) when there's NO information on how conventionally attractive they were.

It's a perfect storm really if you're an ugly shy/autistic/socially anxious/mental in some way male. Ugly odd acting girls will still have options of course, because of males not caring so much about the girls wealth, social status, hobbies ect. Plus add to him having a much high libido and need to cum.

You're showing correlation, not causation.
Saying that people with poor genes and upbringing tend to have both poor mental health and unfortunate looks is equally valid, if not more.

Based thread
Agreed.

As far as I'm concerned, guys like you, me and OP represent reason, logic and general high IQ among the incel community.

We may not be popular here, the low IQ goons will try to insult us, shut us down even have us banned however I say it is our right - nay our DUTY to remain here.

The incel community must not fall, and be shown to be made up by a bunch of chad looks obsessed faggot retards, it must not happen.

You're showing correlation, not causation.
Saying that people with poor genes and upbringing tend to have both poor mental health and unfortunate looks is equally valid, if not more.
That doesn’t mean all were poor or had a bad upbringing. Their mental illness interferes with their life so they cannot date

Their mental illness interferes with their life so they cannot date
Not a single study you cite proves that.
You need to prove that poor mental health leads to a sexless life.
Saying that ill people tend to have less sex is not intellectually useful.
I gave a better explanation that's more consistent with blackpill.

Not a single study you cite proves that.
You need to prove that poor mental health leads to a sexless life.
Saying that ill people tend to have less sex is not intellectually useful.
I gave a better explanation that's more consistent with blackpill.
Dude literally adult virgins have poorer mental health and often have said mental illness is why they never dated. It interferes with their life so much they couldn’t do anything. Their schedule was mostly dealing with mental illness. Literally the research wouldn’t show such results if mental illness, which interferes with ones life, didn’t cause such behavior.

you however are just ASSUMING mental illness is a correlation. But I have proof it is a causation. It literally interferes with people’s life and these people are far more likely to experience sexual problems

Schizophrenia

OCD

Social phobia

High IQ thread. Inceldom is a variety of factors. It's not purely looks based even though that is most important.

Pure insanity

Social anxiety is real, mental disorders are real but "shyness" is bullshit if you don't already have an underlying mental disorder or some traumatic experience beforehand like physical violence. In addition, genetic chad is never shy because he is born into social success and even if he didn't have skills in place or didn't know how to interact there is no absolute way he wouldn't get that shit spoon-fed to him. Let's be serious now. The "shyness" that some chads might have is only an actual quirk if anything, not debilitating overall. This is why I believe mentalcels are real but step-back on mentioning the word here as to not get clumped together with those who actually believe muh "shyness" and muh "lack of social skills" matter in any way for the broad picture of someone's life-history.
That's all I have to say. This is coming from someone who suffers deeply from being a mentalcel not only regarding sexual-success but also every other area of life:fuk:.

This true.

Why does this mean anything? A lot of access to girls doesn't mean they magically pick you. The blackpill still applies. Whores in highschool pretty much don't go for anyone from the school. There is only one case I can think of and that is literally where a 4'10 ugly latino goblina went for a 6'4 blonde blue-eyed strong jawline chad (I am dead serious, these are literal descriptions). JFL.

Of course you would say that kys nigger

Tbh:yes:

That's absolute bullshit lmao.

That's because it's not totally certain for them at the moment, boys tend to lose their virginities later than girls if they do at all. It doesn't have anything to do with high school being easier, their bodies just haven't matured entirely and sometimes life can take a drastic turn for some people an obvious example being sudden gain in wealth or moving to another country/place.
Dude everything you said was already debunked to begin with in my first post

It might have a small insignificant effect but not nearly as much as people claim

Being shy is no way comparable to having a mental disorder like anxiety: very disingenuous comparison. :feelsUgh:

Last edited:
I don't deny that there are men who are so mentally ill that they'll manage to ruin everything even if a girl undresses herself and jumps onto them. It's just that those men are odious from the perspective of an NT ugly incel. I talked about it in more detail this very old thread.

Also, it's obvious that some good-looking people here will exploit the mentalcel excuse to be able to humblebrag and shit like that. "I'm 6'3 and have a 7/10 face, but hey, I'm a kissless virgin because I'm a mentalcel, so I belong here."

This is good shit. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill: It really cannot be overstated how much of a death sentence autism is to have as a male when it comes to dating and sex.

This.
Autism =/= shyness

Case in point: ER who would nowadays be bullied by most users here.
Very good post, social interaction is very complex. Also having niche interests is a huge problem.

Crazy men struggle, crazy women excel. It's why mental illness has never left the genepool.

This is good shit. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill: It really cannot be overstated how much of a death sentence autism is to have as a male when it comes to dating and sex.

Absolutely not a good a thread: compares legitimate mental disorders like ocd, autism, depression, schizophrenia, and anxiety to standard shyness. :feelswhat:
Shycels are why people don't trust mentalcels at all here: they do not suffer anything close to a mental illness and can easily ascend.

Absolutely not a good a thread: compares legitimate mental disorders like ocd, autism, depression, schizophrenia, and anxiety to standard shyness. :feelswhat:
Shycels are why people don't trust mentalcels at all here: they do not suffer anything close to a mental illness and can easily ascend.
I'll be honest, I'm having trouble with this, because I've always seen my own shyness as a natural by-product of my autism, social anxiety/awkwardness, and early childhood social ostracization from my peers. I never really saw it as its own thing. This idea that normies can be "shy" without any detrimental mental illnesses akin to autism is an alien idea to me; I've never encountered such people in my life. At least as far as I'm aware, which granted, given that I'm autistic and can't read other people, may turn out to be false.

It also qualifies as personal bias, I suppose. I've never really thought about it before.

Definitely, not saying he’d been an incel but I could definitely see Chad with autism struggling.

A bunch of you are probably gonna crucify me too, but I seriously believe autism is a worse affliction than being ugly. I know ugly guys who are normalfags and have normie sex lives. I know 6ft3+ khvs who are autistic.
Why?
In summary:
- autism is repulsive because women cannot determine your place in social hierarchies
- autism reduces/prevents you from having lots of friends so meeting women is much rarer than for normies, and also lowers your social status
- autism makes you dress weirdly
- autism makes it hard to get a job so betabuxing is off the table
- autism causes huge emotional problems so game is impossible
- autism puts you in the uncanny valley:
View: https://youtu.be/YykdCmFdCAQ

I could and will go on at some point. Look, I get it, looks are important, obviously. But autism just completely rules you out of the dating market. The data is so bad I don't even know where to begin:
View: https://youtu.be/R0XaEnfH9P8

Pretty much no NTs are virgins at 40, but about half of autistic men are. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

A bunch of you are probably gonna crucify me too, but I seriously believe autism is a worse affliction than being ugly. I know ugly guys who are normalfags and have normie sex lives. I know 6ft3+ khvs who are autistic.
Why?
In summary:
- autism is repulsive because women cannot determine your place in social hierarchies
- autism reduces/prevents you from having lots of friends so meeting women is much rarer than for normies, and also lowers your social status
- autism makes you dress weirdly
- autism makes it hard to get a job so betabuxing is off the table
- autism causes huge emotional problems so game is impossible
- autism puts you in the uncanny valley:
View: https://youtu.be/YykdCmFdCAQ

I could and will go on at some point. Look, I get it, looks are important, obviously. But autism just completely rules you out of the dating market. The data is so bad I don't even know where to begin:
View: https://youtu.be/R0XaEnfH9P8

Pretty much no NTs are virgins at 40, but about half of autistic men are. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Define autism.
People don't have the same symptoms. There are full on autistic people who can't talk and smell like shit all the time and are violent.

Since OP or you are able to write and think, what exactly makes you autistic? If you're socially inept it doesn't make you autistic, having social anxiety and depression doesn't make you autistic either since so many people suffer from these symptoms. I really don't know what people on this forum consider autistic.
care to explain?

females sought after shy chads at my school