Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why is it that some incels on this fourm do not hate women. Logically, speaking, all incels should hate women bc they are responsible for our inceldom

Again, Is not hate toward women as women, but toward what women DO.

AND SEXUAL DISCRIMINATION Is what they do each time they choose a partner refusing another. And no, it's non a "common rightful choice" since choice women do is comparative: they choose a man that suits Better traditional gender role (a man Who provides and has the higher income possibile), so women discriminate sexually men on SEXIST BASIS.

In fact Is the sexual abstinence menaced by women's refuse that compells men in their oppressive gender role.
So if you diverge from that gender role, you GOT Punisher with sexual apartheid and loneliness.
A social threaten for not conforming social/sexual expectation.
Women's claims are NOT absolutely and totally legitimate above everything else.
Think thus, Is benevolent SEXIST: put women claim as the highest paradigma humanity has to establish the fate of human reproduction. Absolute reproduction control in the hands and behalf of only One gender: SEXIST, AGAIN (AND IS WHAT IT EXACTLY IS THE ABORTION)

And once for all, I consider women and men equal. Is it too much asking women tò stop consider men as walking atm? Men like me stopped considering women Just incubators. Am I asking too much?!?

The answer to this question ultimately comes down to how you view choice and personal agency in conjunction with their nature. Males have a nature, as do females. If we are to suppose that people's agency is subordinate to their nature and that they have no say in how they feel and act, then you can't hate the human female (or male). If you do, then you must hate the human female, because their volition brings about suffering.

- It accepts women are born in a superior position (grocery store vs customer) but sees nothing wrong with that. So basically, the starting premise is "men don't deserve equality and should just accept being born as second class citizen. That's how it should be. Complaining about that is childish / unreasonable."
The analogy is fine. You're adding assumptions into it ("superior position" and making a conclusion that he didn't make). The grocery store simply has something the market wants and this puts them at an advantage.

- There is regulation on the market. Things like consumer rights, mitigation of societal and enviormental impacts, quality controls, state organs focused on keeping competition alive on the market, regulation/restriction of monopolies. Imagine if there was only one supermarket chain and they suddenly started raising the prices until half the population was in the process of starving to death. No reason to get mad bro. It's within their god-given rights to exploit you to the maximal extent possible. Think you are entitled to food?
The evolutionary, sexual market isn't a regulated market, but it's a market nonetheless. Societal conditions (feminism, pro-female laws like affirmative action) skew those conditions grossly in favor of the suppliers.

It's funny you should mention monopolization, because that's precisely what has happened in post-feminist Western countries. I'm sure you've already seen the Tinder Lorentz curve and how the Gini coefficient shows that there's more sexual market inequality than the economies of most countries.

- The dating market has larger inequalities than most african dictatorships. It's far worse than any financial market. There would be uprisings long before we reach this point if something similar was happening on the financial markets. But I guess those starving children better realize that they have no justification for complaining or demanding better lives. Is the world just supposed to give them shit for free? Get to work filtering through mountains of toxic waste, bitch.
So you have seen that graph.

- Why is this perspective only applied to our situation? Why is everyone entitled to everything, from minorities being entitled to equal outcomes in terms of crime / money / etc, women in every single fucking area of life even when they are actually already outperforming men JFL, abnormal sexual orientations, fat women to be seen as beautiful, the list goes on forever. Everyone gets to complain and demand equality of outcomes but we should just keep quite and take it?
No, we certainly shouldn't.

- Does the grocery store restrict my freedom of speech when I critizies it too loudly? Should I be banned from social media for pointing out "hate facts" about how the super market operates? Should I be suscepted to witchhunts, lose my job and even face legal repercussions for talking ill of the grocery store or its employees publicly / online?
The grocery store doesn't, but the laws protecting it does.

Am I a peasent and the grocery store owners nobels?
According to the cucked gynocracy, yes, all men are in the peasant class compared to the women who are placed in the nobility class. We see it every day in the culture and the law.

Almost forgot: What do you feel when you see a starving beggar steal food from the super market? Sympathy, right? Even if you don't want to live in a crime-ridden city, you understand why he is doing it and don't really blame him for it. Since we made sex = groceries, what does that suggest about rape again? Almost as if this whole retarded analogy doesn't work and is just a cheap trick to make you feel guilty for thinking you deserve anything.
I understand it, but I don't feel anything towards it.

Only sane user
The whole thing doesn't work from start to finish.

- It accepts women are born in a superior position (grocery store vs customer) but sees nothing wrong with that. So basically, the starting premise is "men don't deserve equality and should just accept being born as second class citizen. That's how it should be. Complaining about that is childish / unreasonable."

- There is regulation on the market. Things like consumer rights, mitigation of societal and enviormental impacts, quality controls, state organs focused on keeping competition alive on the market, regulation/restriction of monopolies. Imagine if there was only one supermarket chain and they suddenly started raising the prices until half the population was in the process of starving to death. No reason to get mad bro. It's within their god-given rights to exploit you to the maximal extent possible. Think you are entitled to food?

- The dating market has larger inequalities than most african dictatorships. It's far worse than any financial market. There would be uprisings long before we reach this point if something similar was happening on the financial markets. But I guess those starving children better realize that they have no justification for complaining or demanding better lives. Is the world just supposed to give them shit for free? Get to work filtering through mountains of toxic waste, bitch.

- Why is this perspective only applied to our situation? Why is everyone entitled to everything, from minorities being entitled to equal outcomes in terms of crime / money / etc, women in every single fucking area of life even when they are actually already outperforming men JFL, abnormal sexual orientations, fat women to be seen as beautiful, the list goes on forever. Everyone gets to complain and demand equality of outcomes but we should just keep quite and take it?

- Does the grocery store restrict my freedom of speech when I critizies it too loudly? Should I be banned from social media for pointing out "hate facts" about how the super market operates? Should I be suscepted to witchhunts, lose my job and even face legal repercussions for talking ill of the grocery store or its employees publicly / online? Am I a peasent and the grocery store owners nobels?

Almost forgot: What do you feel when you see a starving beggar steal food from the super market? Sympathy, right? Even if you don't want to live in a crime-ridden city, you understand why he is doing it and don't really blame him for it. Since we made sex = groceries, what does that suggest about rape again? Almost as if this whole retarded analogy doesn't work and is just a cheap trick to make you feel guilty for thinking you deserve anything.

-
Wait, what?- I thought we pay for groceries because the people who grow the food and prepare it want to be paid for their work
-
While that part makes no sense (maybe he meant complete control over violence in the form of police, but then the next part still doesn't fit) the overall point stands anyhow. If women were suffering under male sexual selection the same people now talking about all the things you are not entitled to would switch positions completly.

When the country needs men to do something (e.g. go to war) they will first be propagandized into it, socially pressured / shamed for avoiding their responsibility and ultimately just force at gunpoint. Comparing that to how the fertility crisis is handled makes the difference obvious.

No shame, no pressure, nothing. No big politican would argue that women are failing their responsbility by not getting pregnant enough. And no one would care to uplift the average desirability of the male population to make them into more attractive partners. In the end we will either mass import from countries with shittier genes or pay women out of state coffers through some sort of financial incentives.

They will be born rich in sexual market currency and then be given even more money than they already get just to motivate them to maybe not let their society die out. How can anyone look at this and think "yeah, this is ok, this is how society should be organized".

When I'm browsing this forum, I sometimes see cucked users say, "I don't hate women" wtf? How do you not hate women when they are denying you a happy life? They literally deny men basic human needs such as love, sex, and intimacy. This is equivalent to saying that a black slave does not hate his abusive slave owner. Incels not hating women does not make sense at all. Most women are shallow, selfish, spoiled, and toxic. If you don't hate women, you are a cuck, they the culprits of our Inceldom
I don't hate women.

Hating women is low IQ. It is like hating trees or hating rivers. Women just are the way they are. It makes no sense to hate them as such.

What you should hate is the current corrupt culture that made them the way they are now.

In the past, and in other cultures, women were not the way they are today in the West.

Culture (and religion, which is the basis of culture) moulds us, for better or worse. Read the thread linked in my sig if you want more details.

Should I hate the grocery store because they won't let me steal food?
Yes. Food should be free. Why else did we industrialize agriculture? I can't eat food for free while this grocery store pockets billions? Fuck that, you should hate them. When I go out to steal meat, I pick the most healthy and expensive meat I can.

Yes. Food should be free. Why else did we industrialize agriculture? I can't eat food for free while this grocery store pockets billions? Fuck that, you should hate them. When I go out to steal meat, I pick the most healthy and expensive meat I can.
Based Grocery Store Thief

Nothing is free. Everything costs someone something.

Nothing is free. Everything costs someone something.
And it would be paid for if I got a say in how my tax dollars are used. All the money sent to Israel and Ukraine could end homelessness and ensure food is free. I already paid for it in taxes so I'm taking it.

I hate women, but probably not as much as i used to. I just try to pretend they don't exist at this point tbh, since they do the same with me

And it would be paid for if I got a say in how my tax dollars are used. All the money sent to Israel and Ukraine could end homelessness and ensure food is free. I already paid for it in taxes so I'm taking it.

Then you're not asking for food to be free. You're asking for food to be paid for with taxes.

But that's where the analogy stops working. You can't pay a woman to like you like you can pay a grocery store to give you food. Closest approximation is seeing a prostitute. And it makes no sense to hate other women for choosing not to be prostitutes.

Then you're not asking for food to be free. You're asking for food to be paid for with taxes.

But that's where the analogy stops working. You can't pay a woman to like you like you can pay a grocery store to give you food. Closest approximation is seeing a prostitute. And it makes no sense to hate other women for choosing not to be prostitutes.
What a woman likes is irrelevant. A woman's likes are only considered just before a civilization collapses.

Are

Are you a retard? Men have payed already kek. If it wasn’t for us. Woman will live in a ditches

Should I hate the grocery store because they won't let me steal food?

As necessary as it is for me to eat, that doesn't obligate them to give me food for free.
hate everything that does not benefit you:society:

meh, a much more reasonable thing to hate holes for is how primitive and vile they are and behave

Are you a retard? Men have payed already kek. If it wasn’t for us. Woman will live in a ditches

But you personally have not paid. And again, love isn't something you can buy anyway.

What a woman likes is irrelevant. A woman's likes are only considered just before a civilization collapses.

You think we're gonna just start enslaving women?

But you personally have not paid. And again, love isn't something you can buy anyway.

You think we're gonna just start enslaving women?
The survivors of the next collapse will, just like all those other times in history. Women won't be able to leave the home without a male guard, just like all those other times in history.

When I'm browsing this forum, I sometimes see cucked users say, "I don't hate women" wtf? How do you not hate women when they are denying you a happy life? They literally deny men basic human needs such as love, sex, and intimacy. This is equivalent to saying that a black slave does not hate his abusive slave owner. Incels not hating women does not make sense at all. Most women are shallow, selfish, spoiled, and toxic. If you don't hate women, you are a cuck, they the culprits of our Inceldom
because the blackpill does not contain any value judgements
if everything is determined by looks, which are outside your control
then why shit on people if they mechanically judge you based on them.

if its all determinism at the end of the day then there is no reason to be mad either.
People literally cant help themselves, they cant ignore looks.
Women are extremely predictable creatures, hence all of marketing and shit aims at them.
They can be controlled easily.

Its pointless to hate them for this. You could also say we should hate men, because men enable this shit even more
by simping. Should I hate all people now? Just hate everyone theory because they are all part of an extremely fucked up system?

I used to hate all of this so much, it literally gave me stomach cramps.
Its not healthy, at some point you have to get to the acceptance stage of grief.
I only have a few more years left on this earth, I dont want to spend all day brooding about this shit.

The survivors of the next collapse will, just like all those other times in history. Women won't be able to leave the home without a male guard, just like all those other times in history.

That was not slavery. Even that had equivalent exchange. In exchange for a woman who served you, you had "serve" her with protection and financial support and a fair hand.

if you think about it hating women as an incel is simp behavior, because you are letting them live rent free in your brain. Why? All because they have a pussy. You would never care this much about whether or not another dude wanted to be your friend or something. So you are putting foids on a pedestal just because of what is between their legs. Aka foid worship

And the funny thing is they don’t care about us at all and yet we talk about them 24/7. It’s actually kinda hilarious how pathetic we are.

Also, why would I hate something that is barely sentient? That would be like hating a bee for stinging you

Last edited:
Even if that were true, are they meant to partner with you?

Continuing the grocery store & customer allegory, there are plenty of customers that can actually afford the goods.
You can definitely hate the grocery store for not giving you free food if you are starving. Imagine seeing a store filled with sustenance that even gets disposed off if it doesn't sell being denied to you simply because you don't have money.

They aren't obligated but that doesn't mean it is morally right. This is disanalogous when it comes to love/sex tbh

Black Power Yes GIF by BrownSugarApp

What I completly forgot to mention is that the state does indeed hand out foodstamps to prevent people from starving. Meaning we already have state-provided groceries (sex). We already did decide everyone is entitled to food :feelskek: . Guess the orginial post I was shitting on was actually unintentionally based :feelshehe:

Honestly seems like an infiltrator. There is so much shit he says that is directed against us as a group. I was collecting posts until I ran out of motivation and just put him on ignore.

^ Idiotic ITcel has his argument destroyed by more intelligent incel

fax
SoycuckGodOfeddit, I will soon be making a new thread in which I debunk the low iq arguments that are thrown against me by these IT users. im doing hw rn, so I will probably post it tonight

SoycuckGodOfeddit, I will soon be making a new thread in which I debunk the low iq arguments that are thrown against me by these IT users.
cool, I look forward to it

Hate takes actual effort, which I don't have the energy for.
At best, all I feel is passive disdain, the same I feel for idiots. Most of the time I just ignore their existence, which is mutual.

Hate takes actual effort, which I don't have the energy for.
have you tried using caffeine?

but like seriously hate shouldn't be that difficult

have you tried using caffeine?

but like seriously hate shouldn't be that difficult
Yeah, I'm just lethargic in general. Anger really takes out a lot of me, and comes in quick bursts, so I try to avoid it. Hate is pretty much the same, since it is very adjacent to anger.

Yeah, I'm just lethargic in general. Anger really takes out a lot of me, and comes in quick bursts, so I try to avoid it. Hate is pretty much the same, since it is very adjacent to anger.
ok, sad to hear

IMO foids reducing a brocel to lacking motivation and energy is just more reason to hate them

Also, I compare my life with people less fortunate than me.- (I look at news stories from Afghanistan, Haiti, etc.)- So that helps focus on "wow look how much worse my life could have been", and then I'm grateful for the way things are

Me too. This is a good attitude to have.

I hate simps and soycucks more than I hate women tbh

You can definitely hate the grocery store for not giving you free food if you are starving. Imagine seeing a store filled with sustenance that even gets disposed off if it doesn't sell being denied to you simply because you don't have money.

They aren't obligated but that doesn't mean it is morally right. This is disanalogous when it comes to love/sex tbh

They paid money for the food. Who says it isn't morally right?

They paid money for the food. Who says it isn't morally right?
Incels believe that it is immoral for females to withold basic human needs from Men. They only give their love and sex to attractive men, not unattractive men this is unfair, and it is discrimination. Incels have the right to be angry about this inequality. And forcing women to satisfy and fulfill men's needs is the solution.

Incels believe that it is immoral for females to withold basic human needs from Men. They only give their love and sex to attractive men, not unattractive men this is unfair, and it is discrimination. Incels have the right to be angry about this inequality. And forcing women to satisfy and fulfill men's needs is the solution.
The solution is to recognize the innate inequality on the sexual market and equalize it by tilting society in men's favor. Make it as easy as possible for men to create value which makes them more attractive to women, allowing them to overcome the disadvantaged situation they were born into. Make women dependend on their man again. Pretty much the opposite off everything we are doing. Education should be organized to fit boys, they are the ones most dependend on earning money in their future partner search. This should be done more anyhow, both because right now education is unfairly tilted against boys, but also because the smartest of the smart are the ones who matter most (see, e.g., smart fraction theory) for the long-term success of a country and those outliers will mostly be men because of greater male variance.

IQtailsexdifferencesvisible

Probably even makes women happier because right now most of them end up getting dumped by chad in the end, but if men were uplifted as a sex, most women would feel like they are making a good catch with their man, which is a big part of satisfying their instincts. Men want to be choosen, women want to trade their innate sexual market value for access to a man's accumulated material / social wealth. When men are devalued and forcefully equalized to women in those domains, there won't be a desirable trade available for most women.

On addition, financially inventivise earlier marriage and disincentivise divorce. If chad settles down early with the girl of his choice, he is removed from the market (well, mostly, somewhat) and the rest of the women have to search for someone on their looks level.

All of this still doesn't help the men truly fucked by their genetics, the ones too stupid or with too many personality deficientcies / mental abnormalities to create value (and also not physically attractive), so find a way to funnel direct financial support to those poor souls.

Not every incel believes it's "immoral" that they aren't getting sex. I'm not getting sex because I'm an old manlet. I don't like that I'm an old manlet, but at the same time no one is obligated to have sex with me. But then, I'm also entitled to being angry about that. Women are not to blame for my suffering, fate is.

It's the grocery store analogy again. I'm not allowed to steal from people to eat, but I am allowed to be angry at not getting to eat. It's a very understandable thing to be angry about. It's no way to live. But being a criminal/hurting the innocent is no way to live either.

The solution is to recognize the innate inequality on the sexual market and equalize it by tilting society in men's favor. Make it as easy as possible for men to create value which makes them more attractive to women, allowing them to overcome the disadvantaged situation they were born into. Make women dependend on their man again. Pretty much the opposite off everything we are doing. Education should be organized to fit boys, they are the ones most dependend on earning money in their future partner search. This should be done more anyhow, both because right now education is unfairly tilted against boys, but also because the smartest of the smart are the ones who matter most (see, e.g., smart fraction theory) for the long-term success of a country and those outliers will mostly be men because of greater male variance.

View attachment 938975

Probably even makes women happier because right now most of them end up getting dumped by chad in the end, but if men were uplifted as a sex, most women would feel like they are making a good catch with their man, which is a big part of satisfying their instincts. Men want to be choosen, women want to trade their innate sexual market value for access to a man's accumulated material / social wealth. When men are devalued and forcefully equalized to women in those domains, there won't be a desirable trade available for most women.

On addition, financially inventivise earlier marriage and disincentivise divorce. If chad settles down early with the girl of his choice, he is removed from the market (well, mostly, somewhat) and the rest of the women have to search for someone on their looks level.

All of this still doesn't help the men truly fucked by their genetics, the ones too stupid or with too many personality deficientcies / mental abnormalities to create value (and also not physically attractive), so find a way to funnel direct financial support to those poor souls.

We're not getting sexual communism. We tried "You'll be happier just doing what I say" and we have years and years of bloody revolution over it. People will never accept being slaves.

Not every incel believes it's "immoral" that they aren't getting sex. I'm not getting sex because I'm an old manlet. I don't like that I'm an old manlet, but at the same time no one is obligated to have sex with me. But then, I'm also entitled to being angry about that. Women are not to blame for my suffering, fate is.

It's the grocery store analogy again. I'm not allowed to steal from people to eat, but I am allowed to be angry at not getting to eat. It's a very understandable thing to be angry about. It's no way to live. But being a criminal/hurting the innocent is no way to live either.
If there is an inequality or discrimination, then action must be taken. This is why when the Russian people were angry that the Monarchy was stealing most of the wealth from them, they rebelled and took action. How? They formed the communist/bolshevik movement and overthrew the monarchy and established a communist government. When the colonists in the Americas were being forced to pay high taxes to the British Government, they started a revolution, and liberated themselves from British tyranny.

If men continue to be deprived of basic human needs, then inceldom will always exist. It would immoral to let men be deprived of these biological needs and not do anything to help them. It would also be immoral for the us government to not provide welfare to its very poor citizens, without any welfare, the poor people will starve, be homeless, and not have access to basic needs. It would be cruel to say to these poor people that they are not entitled to shelter, food, water, electricity, healthcare, or clothing. In America, the poor are given welfare because they are entitled to it. One way of solving incledom is to have state mandated wives. To be fair, men will be paired with their looksmatch.

Last edited:
If there is an inequality or discrimination, then action must be taken. This is why when the Russian people were angry that the Monarchy was stealing most of the wealth from them, they rebelled and took action. How? They formed the communist/bolshevik movement and overthrew the monarchy and established a communist government. When the colonists in the Americas were being forced to pay high taxes to the British Government, they started a revolution, and liberated themselves from British tyranny.

If men continue to be deprived of basic human needs, then inceldom will always exist. It would immoral to let men be deprived of these biological needs and not do anything to help them. It would also be immoral for the us government to not provide welfare to its very poor citizens, without any welfare, the poor people will starve, be homeless, and not have access to basic needs. It would be cruel to say to these poor people that they are not entitled to shelter, food, water, electricity, healthcare, or clothing. In America, the poor are given welfare because they are entitled to it. One way of solving incledom is to have state mandated wives. To be fair, men will be paired with their looksmatch.

Again, the analogy stops working here. Food is a resource. Other people's bodies aren't. So people must always have autonomy over their own bodies. Loneliness is bad, but you cannot force anyone to have to be with someone.

Again, the analogy stops working here. Food is a resource. Other people's bodies aren't. So people must always have autonomy over their own bodies. Loneliness is bad, but you cannot force anyone to have to be with someone.
Women shouldn't have the right to choose their partners, they have abused that power. Although arraigned marriage is a social construct, it is necessary to force women to be the wife of a male to meet his natural needs. Letting women be hypergamous has led to negative consequences for men like us, hypergamy is not good for society, and if something is bad for society, the government has the right to take action to ensure that our society is not oppressing groups of people like incels. In forced marriages, both the wife and husband are guaranteed a marriage, it's not bad for any party. Women rights need to be limited in order to stop inceldom

Women shouldn't have the right to choose their partners, they have abused that power. Although arraigned marriage is a social construct, it is necessary to force women to be the wife of a male to meet his natural needs. Letting women be hypergamous has led to negative consequences for men like us, hypergamy is not good for society, and if something is bad for society, the government has the right to take action to ensure that our society is not oppressing groups of people like incels. In forced marriages, both the wife and husband are guaranteed a marriage, it's not bad for any party. Women rights need to be limited in order to stop inceldom

What about meeting the woman's natural needs? Society has to work for everyone.

That's why we're not ever going to have sexual communism. We tried "Women are subservient to men" and we suffered social unrest for it. It will never work.

"Why is it that some incels on this fourm do not hate women. Logically, speaking, all incels should hate women bc they are responsible for our inceldom"​

You spelled foids wrong but still based post.

What about meeting the woman's natural needs? Society has to work for everyone.

That's why we're not ever going to have sexual communism. We tried "Women are subservient to men" and we suffered social unrest for it. It will never work.
Women need sex, love, and intimacy.
Men need sex, love, and intimacy.
When a man and his looksmatch are married, both will have their psychological needs met.
Sexual communism is an unrealistic idea in today's world, but it will work if implemented, there just has to be a strong centralized government that will enforce it.

Women need sex, love, and intimacy.
Men need sex, love, and intimacy.
When a man and his looksmatch are married, both will have their psychological needs met.
Sexual communism is an unrealistic idea in today's world, but it will work if implemented, there just has to be a strong centralized government that will enforce it.

It's unrealistic because it won't meet people's needs. People need freedom. It fails because when people don't get freedom, they fight their oppressors.

Because that would lead with going ER, which is pretty low IQ tbh

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back