Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why I am not blackpilled

C&UNIX

C&UNIX

Send Out the Clowns
★★★★★
36d 23h 43m
OP is saying that Bolgad Fuxx, Beta Buxx where a Bolgad is ThugMaxxing.

椎名もた

椎名もた

Officer
★★
13d 17h 23m
You lost me towards the end but I like your style. Systemic solutions are what’s needed. Pretty high IQ post this. I’ll re read again when I’m off work but I’ll just go ahead and say I’m not blackpilled either. Haven’t been here long enough to absorb the ideology because there are parts I disagree with.

Also the length is fine. If you can’t read a long post you should probably be on discord and not a forum.

Zhou Chang-Xing

Zhou Chang-Xing

Major
★★★
7d 20h 56m
This is also why I've been saying for years that we need to support Men's Advocacy groups like the National Coalition for Men. Once's men's issues get taken seriously the government will actually try to address why inceldom exists.

Deta97

Deta97

Suicidal Alchemist and Dreamer
★★★★
29d 4h 38m
I’m not that bright, but… I read all of it. I think I can see where you’re coming from.

We should do something and ban together, to stop this degeneracy, and to do that, we need to overcome this basic desire of live and sex.

L

Losing-twenties

Greycel
1d 9h 58m
read it all.

the solution imo is mass cloning and breeding giga stacies in artificial wombs and distribute them to men based on merit/genetics. deny acccess to breeding to low value, "bolgads" males. while giving priority access to high value autistic males.
hey! that's literally my idea man :feelswhat:

but i mean you're a man of culture :feelsohh:

L

Losing-twenties

Greycel
1d 9h 58m
uo89997

uo89997

Overlord
★★★★★
6d 34m
Lost it about halfway

abrakoup

abrakoup

Recruit
★★★★
6d 15h 31m
With this view of history, it is quite clear that "lookism" is retarded. Women aren't attracted purely to looks.
They are attracted to the characteristics that made a male more likely to be a bolgad in a neolithic environment.
this^^ is what people mean by lookism

also when people refer to good or bad genes they automatically mean the ones preferred by femals and not the ones that are to build a more advanced civilization

Hairline Subhuman

Hairline Subhuman

They want to send me in PH :)
★★★★★
20d 6h 10m
Im not gonna read this but if you not :blackpill: you a fkn faggot and need to be deleted with no delay (in minecraft)

Pain And Hatred

Pain And Hatred

God Given Form
16d 10h 47m
I agree with some of the things you said,
We do need to start fighting alongside normal fag men for our rights.
There just one problem normie faggots hate incels and will do anything to not associate themselves with us.

Ps/side point I disagree with your assumptions that incels don’t have bad genes. Looks are objective I.e facial symmetry/harmony, height, frame, dick, etc. so if we do not fit that category that women want to breed with that would make us genetically inferior in terms of sexual selection. (Not inferior overall).