Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment If things really worked like IT says and good personality was the main root of FtM attraction, how sexually successful do you think you'd be?

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
I'd be a Chadlite, at the very least a high tier normie. I'm a sinner full of defects just like the next guy, but I have no doubts whatsoever that my personality is unironically significantly better than average (which doesn't mean much, though; the average is shit nowadays).

Last edited:
Idk. I would probably have had 1 GF in high school and we would be discussing marriage right now. Never began.

my personality is shit. I'm full of hatred and my sense of humor is so dark that it disgusts people. If my personality was a factor i would be a trucel.

Well all know:
I think every blackpiller went through a nice guy white knight phase when they were younger.
The accusation that incels have a personality problem is reversing cause and effect. No one is born deciding they hate women for no reason.

It's kind of a trick question tbh, since it's the absence of social success who brings one to develop a personality. If I was slaying in hs for example I would be just another retarded normie by now

I’d be teralad

Well all know:
I think every blackpiller went through a nice guy white knight phase when they were younger.
The accusation that incels have a personality problem is reversing cause and effect. No one is born deciding they hate women for no reason.
Most people on incel spaces are codependents. Our biggest dream always was a virgin, pure, loyal foid who loved us and stayed with us forever since our teens. Of course there are some exceptions (most of which are usually failed/vulnerable narcissists and BPDs to a lesser extent).

Codependents have their own issues but the typical codependent has a dozens of times better personality than psychopaths and malignant narcissists (the two types of male personalities that attract women the most).

The "bad personality" stuff IT and others spew at us is high-caliber gaslighting. Not only most of us are originally nice, codependent, romantic, respectful types; even after all the rejection, bullying, disrespect, coldness, etc, most of us experienced at the hands of women, still, our personalities are nowhere nearly as bad as those of the psychopaths and malignant narcissists they commonly fuck.

@Atavistic Autist

Last edited:
My personality is unironically not bad by any means.

I'd be slaying left and right. Foids usually like my personality online before I show them my face which ALWAYS leads to getting ghosted.

However, irl they constantly shit on me; I don't even get a chance to show my personality. So if IT was right I wouldn't be an incel.

I would slay, because in this alternate reality nice guys would finish first.

Well all know:
True, it's so obvious. Yet, normies fail to see it. They keep regurgitating the same bs every time "oh you're misogynistic, that why women hate you" as if I was born that way. They flush years of me being a genuinely nice guy (without the hope of attaining sex from it) down the toilet and decide to attack me for being a misogynist.

why would you want to fuck an FtM? the fuc?

it’s hard to say tbh. I don’t like attributing positive character traits to myself because it seems egotistical and redundant

my ex-therapist described me as a good natured and empathetic person but either way I’m just too autistic and isolated to interact with people normally

I would slay, because in this alternate reality nice guys would finish first.
While I'm usually against being overly concerned with terminology and words, I don't like using the term "nice guy" because it's been ruined by foids and cucks who use it as a gaslighting/ridicule term left and right.

"Nice guy" is basically a non-dark triad, non-Chad man who thinks he deserves to be treated as a man by foids (when we know such men don't compute as "men" in their disturbed heads).

While I'm usually against being overly concerned with terminology and words, I don't like using the term "nice guy" because it's been ruined by foids and cucks who use it as a gaslighting/ridicule term left and right.

"Nice guy" is basically a non-dark triad, non-Chad man who thinks he deserves to be treated as a men by foids (when we know such men are dirt to them).
I always thought of it as a beta-ish, nice, lutting others first type of personality tbh.

why would you want to fuck an FtM? the fuc?
I had to contract it to fit the title, but I had a feeling it would lead to misunderstanding. Male to female attraction, what makes females attracted to males. This is what I meant.
I always thought of it as a beta-ish, nice, lutting others first type of personality tbh.
The definitions of lots of things have been expanded by feminists and liberals in these last years.
I don’t like attributing positive character traits to myself because it seems egotistical and redundant
Just narcissismmaxx bro.

I'd be a Chadlite, at the very least a high tier normie. I'm a sinner full of defects just like the next guy, but I have no doubts whatsoever that my personality is unironically significantly better than average (which doesn't mean much, though; the average is shit nowadays).
With their logic, I would theoretically have a harem :soy: and my phone would blow up every hour on the hour :soy::bluepill:

It's kind of a trick question tbh, since it's the absence of social success who brings one to develop a personality. If I was slaying in hs for example I would be just another retarded normie by now
This.

And also I spend too much time on forums like here where I've developed a certain way of thinking that is completely contrary to all normies. We are truly outcasts.

If we are just taking into consideration the present I'd probably do very poorly because being shit on most of my life I would treat most other's with distain and suspicion.
That being said if I had not been outcasted from a young age then i'd do a lot better and probably be around a high tier normal fag at least.

"Nice guy" is basically a non-dark triad, non-Chad man who thinks he deserves to be treated as a man by foids (when we know such men don't compute as "men" in their disturbed heads).

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back