Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based i took a stand today in my life.

nxdismycope

nxdismycope

Its not over - its just never began
★★
so hospitals are finally working again and i was supposed to see my oneitis (my physical theraist for the unaware) this week, but they called me and told me she sick and they will give me an appointment in 2 weeks when shes back (lol did she got the AIDS? 14 days off lol only foids can have it such easy)
i didnt saw her for the last 2 months (the longest period since i met her almost a year ago.)

i thought about it alot since i last saw her, and i need (once again...) to un-oneitis a foid. i know 2 months of not seeing her is already alot so its good, and if i see her in 2 weeks its all over again.
now, i probaly only need like 1 more session with my injury. so i told them that i need it urgent for this week (lol) so they changed me to some other foid.
so probaly thats it. 95% i wont ever see my oneits again.

mixed feelings bros but i think i did the right thing. stalked her fb today for the first tme in 2 weeks. she adopted a cat with her phaggot

anyway that whore got married recently. probaly gets facials from her husband every night
hope she really got the AIDS

Don't worry Civil War II will be upon us soon thanks to normies continuing to believe the Jews lies.

You can find her and "have her" then after dispatching her faggot of course and eating the cat for sustenance (I do hope you find some means of cooking it first however).

Having a oneitis was your first mistake.

4f53110a88405e76a7ba85ac109cb4ab  finding bigfoot bigfoot sasquatch

I was in the same situation. Had a therapist for showing me rehabilitation exercises, he got ill, I had a substitute therapist, but as soon as my first therapist came back I was sent back to him.

anyway that whore got married recently. probaly gets facials from her husband every night
This sentence makes the whole thread 10 times funnier lmao

She got radioactive sickness from your toxic personality, inkler!

so hospitals are finally working again and i was supposed to see my oneitis (my physical theraist for the unaware) this week, but they called me and told me she sick and they will give me an appointment in 2 weeks when shes back (lol did she got the AIDS? 14 days off lol only foids can have it such easy)
i didnt saw her for the last 2 months (the longest period since i met her almost a year ago.)

i thought about it alot since i last saw her, and i need (once again...) to un-oneitis a foid. i know 2 months of not seeing her is already alot so its good, and if i see her in 2 weeks its all over again.
now, i probaly only need like 1 more session with my injury. so i told them that i need it urgent for this week (lol) so they changed me to some other foid.
so probaly thats it. 95% i wont ever see my oneits again.

mixed feelings bros but i think i did the right thing. stalked her fb today for the first tme in 2 weeks. she adopted a cat with her phaggot

14 days? she obviously got Corona-chan. Hopefully it kills her so you can stop being a cuck

nice "just be happy" advice bro
No hear me out. I used to have a oneitis. It took me until i heard her making sex jokes with a chadlite to realize how over it was for me. That was what brought me here.