Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Spent over a month getting lead on by ltb/mtb

mw2

mw2

Greycel
I started talking to this foid in late april to may - ish i am a 5’7 mtn who really thought that i could also date an mtn JFL this backfired horribly after 2 weeks into talking she messaged me saying ugh i feel so horrible and proceeded to confess to going out with another guy,

She said she hated him and he was an npc bla bla bla and anyways i knew how this goes. I kinda lost my shit and called her names, she still insisted on hitting me up afterwards

After talking from then to yesterday i asked her if she was talking to anyone and she said yeah my ex. Brutal brutal brutal

Once again i lost my shit and since i knew her friends they now all hate me for calling her what she really is, a disgusting slut unworthy of love or affection from anybody

And then she proceeded to play the victim after all of this happened JFL

Lesson learned

Go back to looksfag

@Chudpreet

This avi explains it all

At least she's still talking to you

Had a hard time following the story. Also, this is not relatable for me.

when i was in highscool i tried to court an ugly girl then she got too confident and got rejected by a chadlite

I started talking to this foid in late april to may - ish i am a 5’7 mtn who really thought that i could also date an mtn JFL this backfired horribly after 2 weeks into talking she messaged me saying ugh i feel so horrible and proceeded to confess to going out with another guy,

She said she hated him and he was an npc bla bla bla and anyways i knew how this goes. I kinda lost my shit and called her names, she still insisted on hitting me up afterwards

After talking from then to yesterday i asked her if she was talking to anyone and she said yeah my ex. Brutal brutal brutal

Once again i lost my shit and since i knew her friends they now all hate me for calling her what she really is, a disgusting slut unworthy of love or affection from anybody

And then she proceeded to play the victim after all of this happened JFL

Lesson learned
61825.jpg

I don't even get to talk to foids fucker