Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL My foid cousin was a gigawhore at 14

This was years back, but I remember at Christmas, after she first started highschool, she asked me how many "bodies" I had. I told her none because I didn't wanna have sex drunk at parties or something (complete LARP btw I've never even been to a party in HS). She then told me how she fucked almost 20 guys SINCE SHE STARTED HS. Mind you, at this time she was only in HS for about 3 ½ months. She even told me her mom called her a whore after she told her :feelskek:

She's been through so many boyfriends now and casual relationships if I found out her body count was 3 digits I wouldn't even be thay surprised. She isn't even thay attractive either and her face looks a little off.

I haven't seen her (or her brother who became a 6'4 mogger) in years and almost don't want to because of how embarrassing it'll be when I have to say I still don't have a GF at 23.
Burn her to death (in video game).
Disgusting whore.

Average foid.
Also, total agecuck death.

Foids by 14 should have a boys count of 70, but that doesn't excuse this toilet is a slut.

How old vere the guys she fucked?

Girls fuck since 10

tf do u know about 14yr olds:feelssus:
I see what zoomers are writing, I got a young bro and he's saying that same about foids in his class.

Sex pushed everywhere by jewmedia, the music industry, jewflix is working wonders bro.

Attachments

• 1665490130122000.mp4
    1.3 MB
I see what zoomers are writing, I got a young bro and he's saying that same about foids in his class.

Sex pushed everywhere by jewmedia, the music industry, jewflix is working wonders bro.
This video has to be LARP having sex at 13 is so crazy to me

>14
How? WHY? Will never not be disgusted by this shit :feelsugh:

Modern day women need to get their brains put to sleep (in Roblox)

there is just no way an under 18yo would do that. no one in history from 14-18 has wanted sex. no foid under 18 has ever wanted sex from an older man.

This video has to be LARP having sex at 13 is so crazy to me
yea to me too but it's the reality we live in

2941.jpg

It's actually always the ugliest bitches who have the highest body counts because they often use casual sex as an ego boost since they're insecure about their looks.

This was years back, but I remember at Christmas, after she first started highschool, she asked me how many "bodies" I had. I told her none because I didn't wanna have sex drunk at parties or something (complete LARP btw I've never even been to a party in HS). She then told me how she fucked almost 20 guys SINCE SHE STARTED HS. Mind you, at this time she was only in HS for about 3 ½ months. She even told me her mom called her a whore after she told her :feelskek:

She's been through so many boyfriends now and casual relationships if I found out her body count was 3 digits I wouldn't even be thay surprised. She isn't even thay attractive either and her face looks a little off.

I haven't seen her (or her brother who became a 6'4 mogger) in years and almost don't want to because of how embarrassing it'll be when I have to say I still don't have a GF at 23.
How did you respond to her?

Imagine being a foid and having your body count as your only sense of accomplishment.

That's pretty normal really. I don't know how to feel about my somewhat distant cousin who seemingly felt some tension with me when we were young teens. I am a turboloser now and she is also without a man for most of her life. It might have genuinely led to a better result for both of us.