Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal "My wife told me she isn't attracted to my penis". His wife said that his penis is an OK size. Another dickpill.

I don't think his dick is the problem, but I could be wrong. I think she simply finds his face and body unattractive, and is using the dick as a bullshit excuse not to like him.
true, human/female body is made to adjust to dick size so if your dick is not abnormally small or big then it still does not make the experience worse. actually like above 7.5 inches there is a real possibility of hurting the woman and statistically men with those kind of sizes are much more likely to be cheated on.

dick pill is such a savage pill it takes no prisoners
not even chads can escape it

there was a chad highschool football jock few years ago who roped after his dicklet pics were leaked :feelskek:

6 is bare minimum for foids
bullshit bro, 6 in girl inches maybe so like 4.5 actual inches if 6 was the bare minimum then the vast majority of women would not say that they are satisfied with their partners dick size because 5-5.5 is the average and the vast majority of dicks (98%) fall between 4-7 inches

Imagine crying and throwing up for hours over your wife saying your dick is an 'okay size', she didn't even say it was small, she just didn't gaslight him into thinking his 5 incher is some massive 12 inch bbc mogger cock. He couldn't even take 0.01% of an incels pain

Average dick is 7 inches for whites 9 inches for blacks 5 inches for asians
absolutely fucking not. actual average is 5.2-5.9 inches and there is no huge difference between black and white cock sizes. 7inches is like top 1% of dicks 9inches is like 1 in 5 million size

also girth is much more important than length guys

bullshit bro, 6 in girl inches maybe so like 4.5 actual inches if 6 was the bare minimum then the vast majority of women would not say that they are satisfied with their partners dick size because 5-5.5 is the average and the vast majority of dicks (98%) fall between 4-7 inches
most foids never experience a cervical orgasm cause most males are just too small. this is why big dick chads/tyrones have massive hold and influence over toilets
keep coping :feelshaha::feelsEhh:

here's a study on it btw from a renowned university
3cd651ac575157361f2218361907d4eef921844db638f8a1570505245521cd7f_1.webp