Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I asked out a christian foid over text

if you're going to send christian foids offensive videos, just send videos of satan worship or occult rituals or sth

that way when they have a meltdown it'll be funny af

heavily christian foids are generally v. subservient to their parents, and possibly on meds, so they can be really insistent on avoiding anything that's not kosher. they don't have any real religious beliefs, they're just dumb and slavish.

Last edited:
She said you can be friends. Keep talking to her. Try to build up a rapport. Non-chads have to harass girls these days to have a chance, and it's easy (and somewhat acceptable to do) nowadays, with social media/texting etc.
She does not find me attractive so she will never want to be in a relationship with me.

She does not find me attractive so she will never want to be in a relationship with me.
How do you know she doesn't find you attractive?

Most girls in relationships don't find their boyfriends attractive. Girls only have the choice of boyfriending guys who a) want to be their boyfriends, and b) approach them. This creates a small pool they can select from. Even in the Tinder age.

Her "faith" goes out the window when Chad wants to fuck her

Over. Tbh just be more direct and get to the point, you'll get your answer sooner and it could help, foids like the assertiveness.

Holy shit you’re cringeworthy, sending adventure time shit to women? Are you fucking serious???

I wish I could beat you up irl to get this fag shit out of your system.
kek

"my tall tall tall queen, please step on my balls and into my asshole :owo::owo::owo:"

if you're going to send christian foids offensive videos, just send videos of satan worship or occult rituals or sth

that way when they have a meltdown it'll be funny af

heavily christian foids are generally v. subservient to their parents, and possibly on meds, so they can be really insistent on avoiding anything that's not kosher. they don't have any real religious beliefs, they're just dumb and slavish.
Nah, he should tell her she's worshipping a wrong and fictional god, because the real god is sitting right here—talking to you.

Stronger, more attractive and more influential men taking our share of women is the cause of all our woes. Wanting to do the same thing to your younger brothers is hypocrisy at its finest.
Women are not attracted to strength.

Women are not attracted to strength.
Of course they are. Apart from attractiveness, a woman seeks a man that can protect her from whatever dangers may lurk in the outside world. This entails strength, whether literal or metaphorical.

The law doesn't form the basis of morals. If you're 30 and going after a 16 year old girl, it's still wrong whether it's legal or not.
As much as I want to agree, even the foids in question seem to disagree with you and have no problem dating older men.

As much as I want to agree, even the foids in question seem to disagree with you and have no problem dating older men.
This is correct. 80% of women want an older man. We should not be comforting to the sick desires of foids.

What were you thinking sending her that video? Don't send funny things to women. They don't have a sense of humor the way men do. The fact that you sent her that video demonstrated that you know absolutely nothing about women, which would earn you a certain rejection. However, women are also in general flaky as fuck for non-Chads, so it's very possible she would have rejected or stopped responding anyway.