Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I asked out a christian foid over text

Over. Tbh just be more direct and get to the point, you'll get your answer sooner and it could help, foids like the assertiveness.

Holy shit you’re cringeworthy, sending adventure time shit to women? Are you fucking serious???

I wish I could beat you up irl to get this fag shit out of your system.
kek

"my tall tall tall queen, please step on my balls and into my asshole :owo::owo::owo:"

Stronger, more attractive and more influential men taking our share of women is the cause of all our woes. Wanting to do the same thing to your younger brothers is hypocrisy at its finest.
Women are not attracted to strength.

Women are not attracted to strength.
Of course they are. Apart from attractiveness, a woman seeks a man that can protect her from whatever dangers may lurk in the outside world. This entails strength, whether literal or metaphorical.

The law doesn't form the basis of morals. If you're 30 and going after a 16 year old girl, it's still wrong whether it's legal or not.
As much as I want to agree, even the foids in question seem to disagree with you and have no problem dating older men.

As much as I want to agree, even the foids in question seem to disagree with you and have no problem dating older men.
This is correct. 80% of women want an older man. We should not be comforting to the sick desires of foids.

Sometimes Christians are the REAL faggots

What were you thinking sending her that video? Don't send funny things to women. They don't have a sense of humor the way men do. The fact that you sent her that video demonstrated that you know absolutely nothing about women, which would earn you a certain rejection. However, women are also in general flaky as fuck for non-Chads, so it's very possible she would have rejected or stopped responding anyway.

Why you didn’t rape her