Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I still don't understand why so many of us hate Women

They don't have to pre-exist in the traditional very narrow mindset you're thinking of, necessity is the mother of survival, and even complete strangers can work together putting their differences aside if necessity demands it of all of them, still yet, if they have a common collective ambition, goal, or desire as a part of their in-group even better. Even the best laid plans can lead to ruin, nobody think it can happen to them until it does.

Not quite true, other things survived other than the Christian church but that is a discussion for another time.

Trust? Nah, even common greed, common hate, and common desires of revenge can unite people even in times of general social mistrust, going back to the argument on the forcible necessity of survival.
I have this funny feeling that you are not really discussing with me. It feels like I am playing ping pong with a robot.

Each time, you reformulate what I just said in a negative manner, insert a few phrases like "in the traditional very narrow mindset you're thinking of" and you throw the ball back into my court.

I don't think you have anything to say. You are just scorn-masturbating. Btw, you name "Marquis de Sade" gives a strong indication of the same.

If all that is true, then it is normal for women to behave like that. There is no reason for us to be angry at them.
Then it's normal for us to hate women. Why should I stop hating them? For what reason?
Do you think women are so stupid that they don't realize that all? Do you think they're all just victims of circumstances?

Last edited:
Then it's normal for us to hate women. Why should I stop hating them? For what reason?
Because it is harmful to you. The more you keep hating women, the more depressed you become. There is nothing like helpless rage to make you depressed. Ask @HotPotCel, for example

Do you think women are so stupid that they don't realize that all? Do you think they're all just victims of circumstances?
Yes they are, especially the young ones. When you are young, you don't know anything except what you have been told. And girls are being told that anything they want is good and that they are beautiful and special since the day they are born. They do believe that.

I don't even know if I really hate women or not. I'm way too influenced by other peoples views, so when I'm on here I think bad about them but irl I don't think of them at all.

The more you keep hating women, the more depressed you become.
I don't think so. Besides, it's impossible to stop doing so as a blackpilled incel.
Yes they are, especially the young ones. When you are young, you don't know anything except what you have been told. And girls are being told that anything they want is good and that they are beautiful and special since the day they are born. They do believe that.
You seem to be too naive. They completely understand that. They become adults earlier in comparison to men, btw.

I don't think so. Besides, it's impossible to stop doing so as a blackpilled incel.
On the contrary. If you truly understand the blackpill for what it is (genetic determinism), it is impossible to hate women. Hatred of women only comes from an incomplete understanding of the blackpill.

Read the OP

You seem to be too naive. They completely understand that. They become adults earlier in comparison to men, btw.
They soon understand what they can do with their vag, yes. But they sure don't understand the long term consequences of their actions. Nobody at 20 does. Living life on tutorial mode does not make you smart

I don't even know if I really hate women or not. I'm way too influenced by other peoples views, so when I'm on here I think bad about them but irl I don't think of them at all.
Interesting. And where do that lead you? Don't you want to get out of the confusion?

Last edited:
Interesting. And where do that lead you? Don't you want to get out of the confusion?
I do but I don't know how, shit I'm not sure if I even count as an incel when I compare my life with others here. Idk I'm just tired and frustrated at this point.

On the contrary. If you truly understand the blackpill for what it is (genetic determinism), it is impossible to hate women. Hatred of women only comes from an incomplete understanding of the blackpill.
I despise them anyways.

I have this funny feeling that you are not really discussing with me. It feels like I am playing ping pong with a robot.

Each time, you reformulate what I just said in a negative manner, insert a few phrases like "in the traditional very narrow mindset you're thinking of" and you throw the ball back into my court.

I don't think you have anything to say. You are just scorn-masturbating. Btw, you name "Marquis de Sade" gives a strong indication of the same.
Really? Is this your final answer?

Was really hoping to get you see things in an alternative vision but that appears to be fruitless and futile, enjoy your monastery order whatever it may be. I've never been called a robot before, that's new, been called plenty of other things though.

this is because of conditioning and law

you cant " hate woman , if your not chad , else you just look like the fucking clown

law just makes sure you get punished if you show hateful behavior

society is rigged against most man , and became very superficial / woman driven

Because it is harmful to you. The more you keep hating women, the more depressed you become. There is nothing like helpless rage to make you depressed. Ask @HotPotCel, for example

I am a chocolate fondue of crusty rage.

Srs though rage only hurts yourself. Unless you channel it into useful actions.

Men should rape foids cause its apart of their nature.

I honestly, genuinely don't anymore. It's just pointless because if I'm honest with myself I know I'd behave the exact same way if I had the life they do.

Chads on the other hand, I hate every single fucking one of them with every cell in my body. It's just instinctual and I can't turn it around. As to not get this forum shut down I will refrain from elaborating on what I'd love do to them.

this is a very 2019 cel post.

maybe the influx of reddit incels soyified the forum :feelsugh:

I am not sure I can agree with that. Don't you think that the fact that every woman wants to fuck Chad is heavily influenced by the alpha male instinct that all mammals have?

I am not saying that women's behavior nowadays is fully the result of that instinct. Of course there are lots of societal factors at play too. But it seems to me that the good old dominant male instinct is the raw material these societal factors build upon.
Yeah definitely, think of how sexual men are, yet we learn how to control our impulses in a way that even a "instinctively justifiable" behaviour like raping a woman is somehow not even considered by some men. If we had a culture lenient towards rape, I think a lot of men would be more prone to act this way.

but acting 'out of instincts' kinda of imply they're doing this somewhat unconsciously.

Defining instinct itself is a very tricky thing, instinct would be the most primal level of intelligence possible, almost like a reflex. Usually when people address instincts in humans they use as examples how babys feel the need to cry when they need help, or how they firmly grasp anything you put between their fingers. In fact, instinct itself can combine learned so it's hard to draw the line.

Concepts like animal culture make things even more complicated, and humans are very complex animals. As for the alpha thing, you see, that's an oversimplification people often make. I am sure not all mammals have this kind of sexual behaviour, we're quite diverse on this regard. Even birds, who are often used as examples of sexual selection, I just don't think we have all the evidence to make these claims, and mammals are socially way more complex than they are.

Even if we take the alpha thing, not necessarily the alpha is the most good looking one, it has more to do with leadership and your place in the social hierarchy, sometimes it's the stronger one, or the wiser, the most popular and so on.

"Accountable" implies a set of norms. It is not clear what those norms are at present. We can try to build a new set of norms. But that is going to take time and, in the meantime, I am not sure about what standard women (and men) are to be held accountable against.
the norms exist, they're just not imposed on them. I mean, they are imposed on men at least, but not women. If you take my example of rape, even back in the day, not all men would engage in rape. There's also a moral aspect, you still are capable and have the choice to not engage in it and that's a very human thing.

And even though women are so spoiled by society and are literally grown up children, I still believe they are sentient enough to know the moral impact of their choices.

Perhaps the fact they try to gaslight, lie or expiate themselves from their bad actions show their morally aware enough to understand that their actions are not morally justifiable.

I do understand why we are angry. I am angry. We have been lied to and made to hold the short end of the stick. No doubt about that. We have plenty of reasons to be angry.

But Why are we angry at women? The blackpill tells us that:
  1. Women are hypergamous. They go for the best genes. That is their genetically determined instinct.
  2. Chads have the best genes.
  3. We have the worst genes (being ugly is proof of that)
  4. Therefore, Women have sex with Chad and not with us.
If all that is true, then it is normal for women to behave like that. There is no reason for us to be angry at them.

Now, of course, we have been told when we were growing up that things would be different and that we would have a shot at a relationship. That was a lie. So we have every reason to be angry at the people who have lied to us. However, we have been lied to by just as many men as women. First and foremost, our dads. Then male teachers, then male psychiatrists, then male RomCom directors, etc etc. So among the people who lied to us there were many men, no only women; not even a majority of women.

In general, we tend to be angry at young women, like those that have an Onlyfans. This is even more absurd because when you are young, you don't know anything on your own. You believe what you have been told. So if young women are being told it is ok to have an Onlyfans, and they make money that way. And no one comes to seize the money like it is ill-gotten gains. Then why not have an Onlyfans? Again, this is normal behavior.

There is a problem here. We pretend to believe in the blackpill and yet our behavior is not consistent with it. This is the skeleton in the closet of Inceldom. We say one thing (the blackpill) and yet we act not according to what we say (we hate women). We are like normies and bluepillers in that respect.

TL;DR: We pretend to believe in the blackpill and yet our behavior is not consistent with it.
Being here isn’t about sex, is about low status

OP still isn't banned? MODS

this is a very 2019 cel post.

maybe the influx of reddit incels soyified the forum :feelsugh:
Ersatz Chad
Being here isn’t about sex, is about low status
Sex and status are linked because of the alpha male-related instincts
I honestly, genuinely don't anymore. It's just pointless because if I'm honest with myself I know I'd behave the exact same way if I had the life they do.
Fair enough. Kudos for the honesty.
Chads on the other hand, I hate every single fucking one of them with every cell in my body. It's just instinctual and I can't turn it around. As to not get this forum shut down I will refrain from elaborating on what I'd love do to them.
I think it is very likely that this means you want to be Chad and cannot let go of that impossible desire. @Aadi, thoughts?
the norms exist, they're just not imposed on them.
A norm that is not enforced cannot legitimately be called a norm, imo. It is the memory of a norm that existed in the past but no longer does.
I am a chocolate fondue of crusty rage.
Do you mean that some of it is still hot inside?

Last edited:
I think the issue is more their hypocrisy. I.e the classic 'oh height doesn't matter, personality matters more than looks' that you see all the foids spouting. But then via the black pill its blatantly obvious that this just isn't true.

I don't hate them tbh, at the end of the day, like us, they can't help who they find attractive and who they don't find attractive.

Because some guys had and still have bad experience with women. Some guys get also treated like shit and looked at with disgust. When you know that women are kinda scared of unattractive and ugly men then it is normal to hate them.

Not everyone here is just invincible, some just get treated like a piece of turd by females.

Apart from what my friends said here i think most girls today are stupid as fuck, you cant have a single interesting conversation with them that is not about stupid social media, past-boyfriends, and useless shit like that.... Their general IQ is low like a kid.

They also are on their phones 24/7, the only thing they are good at is getting fucked by multiple guys, posting stupid face pics on their Facebook, and show their asses and whatnot in Instagram. I have all my right to "hate" them in some way, fucking stupid cunts.

I don't really. It's similar to a 3rd worlder hating a first worlder for being a rich capitalist while they are poor even though they had no control over their enviornment, We'd be the same way as women if we were women, now, time to cope

They lie to us about, looks, personality, height, money, career.

just cuz it’s in our fate to be treated like shit doesn’t mean we should accept it.

If that was true, blacks should have just accepted slavery instead of rising up against it

This thread is actually pretty good.
Banning someone for opening up such a discussion would be a pretty retarded move.

I don't automatically despise women. I give any person I come in contact with a chance to show himself in a good light, since that is what I would like to recieve from others and it wouldve been hypocritical of me to be otherwise.

With that being said, I do expect a human to be capable of controling his lizzard brain and not become a primitive cunt. Sadly, all restrictions have been erased, and women(naturally being more complacent) are actively pushed towards that self destructive vector.

Don't think men are any better these days either... theyre actively supporting this twisted rigged system. Look how many are styling and grooming themselves like some birds of paradise and worshipping anything with a vagina between their legs.

On second thought: there is a group of women that I ABSOLUTELY HATE: Those that seek out dark triad traits. Fuck em all to death. You will get what you deserve, you horrible cunts.

Last edited:
I do understand why we are angry. I am angry. We have been lied to and made to hold the short end of the stick. No doubt about that. We have plenty of reasons to be angry.

But Why are we angry at women? The blackpill tells us that:
  1. Women are hypergamous. They go for the best genes. That is their genetically determined instinct.
  2. Chads have the best genes.
  3. We have the worst genes (being ugly is proof of that)
  4. Therefore, Women have sex with Chad and not with us.

Now, of course, we have been told when we were growing up that things would be different and that we would have a shot at a relationship. That was a lie. So we have every reason to be angry at the people who have lied to us. However, we have been lied to by just as many men as women. First and foremost, our dads. Then male teachers, then male psychiatrists, then male RomCom directors, etc etc. So among the people who lied to us there were many men, no only women; not even a majority of women.

In general, we tend to be angry at young women, like those that have an Onlyfans. This is even more absurd because when you are young, you don't know anything on your own. You believe what you have been told. So if young women are being told it is ok to have an Onlyfans, and they make money that way. And no one comes to seize the money like it is ill-gotten gains. Then why not have an Onlyfans? Again, this is normal behavior.

There is a problem here. We pretend to believe in the blackpill and yet our behavior is not consistent with it. This is the skeleton in the closet of Inceldom. We say one thing (the blackpill) and yet we act not according to what we say (we hate women). We are like normies and bluepillers in that respect.

TL;DR: We pretend to believe in the blackpill and yet our behavior is not consistent with it.
Your post is retarded for several reasons. First, the awesome looks of Chads correlate only weakly with such a positive thing as health. There are other things important for a highly developed civilized society like intelligence, conscientiousness etc. that has hardly anything to do with top-tier looks. Secondly, some of the female fetishes are outright maladaptive, dysgenic, i.e. their obsession with Dark Triad guys, thugs, bullies, criminals (i.e. inborn hybristophilic tendencies). Fisherian runaway! There's no fucking way Jeremy Meeks's genes could be objectively better than mine in a civilized society.

There's no fucking way Jeremy Meeks's genes could be objectively better than mine in a civilized society.
No of course, in a civilized society. But Women's instincts evolved in the wild, when we were living like other primates. Then Jeremy Meeks would probably have been a successful hunter and breeder. He would probably have been the alpha of his tribe.

I am not arguing that women's instincts are useful or "good" now. I am just saying that they are of natural origin and that there is therefore no reason to hate them. We males also have plenty of instincts that need to be repressed in order for civilization to be possible.

Instead of directing our hatred towards female nature (which cannot be changed) we should instead direct it against the cucked soyciety that turns women into agents of societal devastation by refusing to repress their anti-civilizational instincts and actually amplifying them. Going in a loop chanting "I hate Women!, I hate Women!, ..." will not get us anywhere

I believe it's understandable to have feelings of hatred for women as an incel. Our hatred derives from anger which stems from the unfairness we have been dealt with by women. Why should we be excluded by the dating market or even society just for our looks, something that we can't control? It's reasonable to be mad at women and normies in general, which leads to our detestation of them.

I believe it's understandable to have feelings of hatred for women as an incel. Our hatred derives from anger which stems from the unfairness we have been dealt with by women. Why should we be excluded by the dating market or even society just for our looks, something that we can't control? It's reasonable to be mad at women and normies in general, which leads to our detestation of them.
Please read the rest of the thread

I don't really hate them tbhngl, I do enjoy making fun of them though.

Because womens nature sucks. Women lie a lot, they hate unattractive ugly men and want them dead, they love abortions, they dont care about morals and just act like female chimps, they show off their body at tiktok, onlyfans, divorce rape, etc. They also rather fuck dogs and horses than date a unattractive dude. They waste their good years in chasing chad and then settle down as used up roasties with a beta bux. Modern women are a mess.

All this and the fact that women all have zero self-awareness and always tell us that "looks dont matter more than personality" is the reasons why many hate them.

Also the way they look down on short men is pure evil and messed up. They have a strong hate towards short men.

Well said

How can you not be angry at them when they are abusing the power that society gives them..
("BOI THE MOST CARING GENE MY ASS") Put a man in a place of a woman and that's a different story..
FOIDS GOT AWAY WITH SO MUCH SHIT ITS UNBEARABLE AND NOBODY BLAMES THEM

Edit:Also you can't love the female nature is just so bitchy, full of manipulation, lies, no morals, they will never love you for who you are, they will always love you for your value AND WHAT CAN U DO FOR HER, its obv always about her NOT YOU

I hope you respond to this OP

Last edited:
How can you not be angry at them when they are abusing the power that society gives them..
("BOI THE MOST CARING GENE MY ASS") Put a man in a place of a woman and that's a different story..
FOIDS GOT AWAY WITH SO MUCH SHIT ITS UNBEARABLE AND NOBODY BLAMES THEM

Edit:Also you can't love the female nature is just so bitchy, full of manipulation, lies, no morals, they will never love you for who you are, they will always love you for your value AND WHAT CAN U DO FOR HER, its obv always about her NOT YOU

I hope you respond to this OP
All this is correct. There is no doubt about it. I experienced the same.

The reason I do not hate women (a human being with an XX chromosome) is because I know that if they were educated in a different culture, they could behave completely differently.

Look at this painting:
Gerard Dou   Old Woman Reading a Bible   WGA06639

This is an old lady reading the bible from the early 17th century Netherlands. I would not mind having her as a grandmother or, if I was her age, as a wife.

The reason that women have that stellar reputation that they are abusing today is because, in the past, many were indeed nice and virtuous.

So the problem is not women as such. It is about how our culture turns women into monsters. That is what I hate.

If you hate women, you are falling into the trap that is laid for you. You use the feminist logic and just invert it. And in so doing, you end up saying something stupid that validates feminism by giving them proof that "misogyny" actually exists.

Men and women are the same. Both have instincts that evolved when we were monkeys and are as a result maladapted to civilized life. If you leave these instincts unchecked, you get catastrophic results. Today our culture is doing that far more with women than with men. And so it is the women that are bad. But it could be the opposite, and it has already happened in the past, like in Nazi Germany, for example

So the problem is not women as such. It is about how our culture turns women into monsters.
Well, you are right about that.. To an extent.. "So the problem is not women as such" No... I don't think women are the problem here, and like I already said I am not a fan of female nature... And let me elaborate further what I mean by female nature (keep in mind I am not referring to femininity);

Hypergamy (Looking for BBD (bigger better deal) and keeping her options, she can date 10 dudes at once for all she cares..)
Manipulation (Lying a lot, using sex to ur advantage and so on..)
(No)
Morals (Nothing here)
Self-Awareness (there is none)

No need to explain those

So... FROM THEIR POV YOU NEED TO KEEP THE RACE GOING... SURE FAIR ENOUGH... AND YOU NEED THE BEST GENES TO PROCREATE OKAY...

Moving ON

" how our culture turns women into monsters."
Yeah and you can blame the Feminist movement for that one also the simps, orbiters, chucks, and so on.. OH HEY LOOK SOCIETY IS HERE

Pedestalizing women, making social media apps for them, dating garbage apps for them, NOW EVERTHING IS DESIGNED FOR A WOMEN, let's boost their ego why not, seems like a good idea, making them more important then THEY ARE..

If you hate women, you are falling into the trap that is laid for you. You use the feminist logic and just invert it.
You don't get it do you... The Feminist Movement is all about the EQUALITY OF MEN AND WOMEN. check wiki https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Feminism
Those cunts WILL NEVER BE THE SAME AS US, CUZ THEY HAVE A VAGINA BETWEEN THEIR LEGS AND EVERYBODY PRAISE THAT, as for I hate women, if u literally have NOTHING, NO MORALS, NO INTEGRITY, NO SELF-AWARENESS, NO BRAIN, you can just go to hell..
They are braindead monkeys with 2 neurons that are guided by their feelings like 90% of the time..
That's why they are doing shit like killing new born babies and fucking with retards with no condoms

AND WHEN THE SHIT HITS THE FLOOOR "ITS OKAY GIRL" SOCIETY BE LIKE
But don't worry she doesn't care anyway

Both have instincts that evolved when we were monkeys and are as a result maladapted to civilized life.
You need them to procreate and keep the life going nothing more.. If u get a replacement for that they are nothing

Men and women are the same.
No they are not

Today our culture is doing that far more with women than with men.
Already responded to that

And so it is the women that are bad.
When you have no morals that makes you a good person okay...

But it could be the opposite, and it has already happened in the past, like in Nazi Germany, for example
The hell?

YOU CAN NEVER TEACH THOSE CUNTS SHIT CUZ OF THEIR NATURE.. THEY WILL STILL FUCK BEHIND YOUR BACK WHEN U ARE AT WAR CUZ WHY NOT SOME DICK WILL BE NICE NOW
I am waiting for an response

Last edited:
When you have no morals that makes you a good person okay...
Men don't have more morals than women on a genetic level. Morals entirely belong to culture. There is no innate disposition for morals in any human being, male or female.

Morals are defined by culture and learned during childhood. There were periods when women had morals and there were periods where men did not have any (Nazi Germany)

Morals are something human cultures build on top of instincts, to suppress them or re-orient them. There is no reason to assume that female instincts are harder to control by morals than males'. At the moment, it is true that female instincts are out of control and moral does not apply to them anymore. But that is a cultural problem. It has nothing to do with what women are on a genetic level.

Men don't have more morals than women on a genetic level. Morals entirely belong to culture. There is no innate disposition for morals in any human being, male or female.

Morals are defined by culture and learned during childhood. There were periods when women had morals and there were periods where men did not have any (Nazi Germany)

Morals are something human cultures build on top of instincts, to suppress them or re-orient them. There is no reason to assume that female instincts are harder to control by morals than males'. At the moment, it is true that female instincts are out of control and moral does not apply to them anymore. But that is a cultural problem. It has nothing to do with what women are on a genetic level.
at this point you are just defending foids...

"They are braindead monkeys with 2 neurons that are guided by their feelings like 90% of the time..
That's why they are doing shit like killing new born babies and fucking with retards with no condoms"

When they "FEEL" like it they are just going to open their legs for the chad faster then you can spell it come on....

You can think about morals after...

YOU CAN'T REASON WITH HER IN A LOGICAL WAY OR TEACH THEM..

Last edited:

My suffering would end if a single would take a little time to help me out but not a single one will. Even one that is way below my lookatch. The know im suffering but not a single one will help. They must be raped

There are some problems here. First of all Chad genes are not actually superior. Chads are absolute idiots which Human society might not need. Many Incels seem much more smarter than chads and many ugly people are stronger than chads too. I think this kind of selection made only by women can make our species retarded and even go to extinct.

And yes I do agree that there is no need to hate every Women out there but if a woman acts like shit to you just because you're ugly then she doesn't deserve much respect anyway. We are humans with morals and we should uphold morals, not some jawline or big dick.

I don't care about women feeding blue pill because they're bluepilled themselves and don't really know much better. Chads do know better but they prefer keeping incels below them. So yeah there is no need to hate every Women but some individual women are don't really deserve much respect from us.

That also includes who just reject to love or give affection just because of how some one looks. I would like Humans to have better moral standards than be idiots

Women lie, and deceive, and abuse, and use people, and emotionally manipulate people, and shameless leech of resources from everyone around them, without contributing with ANYTHING for society. They are the jews and gypsies of gender/sex.

Heck, they aren't even contributing with 'making people', since they now do thousands if not millions of abortions.
Europe suffered/and still suffers a terminal demographic decline of whites. After giving rights and privileges to their foids.
JUST FUCKING LAUGH.

"But that is normal, hur dur, that's their biology, hur, I don't understand, dur dur, why you hate people that lie and manipulate you? Makes no sense to me..."

Yeah it makes no sense to you because you are a masochist, beta cuck, SIMP foid worshipper.

Tell me cuck, filth.
Then it's natural for us to take from you whatever we want, including your life? No?
Because it is in our biology to form a group and gather resources, it's in our biology to be aggressive and violent.
hes in the cuck cave bro putting on HIS PUSSY HAT

Females breeding with the most degenerate criminals harms all society. And modern pathetic society does absolutely nothing to prevent it. Why they are allowed to breed with criminals and create future criminal bastards?

First of all Chad genes are not actually superior.
Correct. But that does not matter, If a foid feels that Chad is the alpha male, it is enough to trigger her instinct to go to him and have sex

Hollywood (and Bollywood) have consistently represented heroes (alpha males) as Chad at least 70 years. That is what creates this feeling in women.
Chads are absolute idiots which Human society might not need.
Correct. But current society does not send that message.

Many Incels seem much more smarter than chads and many ugly people are stronger than chads too. I think this kind of selection made only by women can make our species retarded and even go to extinct.
Correct. When Authority-S trumps Authority-L, we are in a bad place.

And yes I do agree that there is no need to hate every Women out there but if a woman acts like shit to you just because you're ugly then she doesn't deserve much respect anyway.
Correct.

We are humans with morals and we should uphold morals, not some jawline or big dick.
Here, there is a problem. What morals exactly?

In our current society, hypergamous females are acting according to the dominant moral norms.

In order for things to improve, morals need to go back to what they were. For the moment, we are stuck with bad morals.

I don't care about women feeding blue pill because they're bluepilled themselves and don't really know much better. Chads do know better but they prefer keeping incels below them. So yeah there is no need to hate every Women but some individual women are don't really deserve much respect from us.
Yes

That also includes who just reject to love or give affection just because of how some one looks. I would like Humans to have better moral standards than be idiots
Yes.

In order for morals to change, society needs to change. In order for society to change, religion needs to change.

What I mean by "religion" here is any set of transcendent principles, not necessarily a belief in the supernatural. I personally do not believe in God

@Arthas93 and @ergophobic, look at your avatar pictures first. Both represent Chadness. The skull with pointy teeth represents violence and aggression and the hero with flowing cape (Anime version) is the romantic type Chad.

You are both Ersatz Chads; pathetic sub-human rejects who are acting out their ridiculous cope on this forum because they obviously can't anywhere else.

Stop this idiotic cope. Stop Chad-masturbating.

Last edited: