Why I hate women

watcher

watcher

Life passing by as I watch
★★★
Joined
Feb 20, 2020
Posts
3,260
Online
48d 16h 30m
Because they:
  1. Hate us
  2. Lie about their nature
  3. Exploit men
  4. Are privileged in every single way possible yet they are always complaining about being oppressed
  5. Are always considered attractive enough but still complain about "impossible standards of beauty"
  6. Have impossible standards themselves but project it on us
  7. Are spoiled, and project this on us
  8. Are childish, and project this on us
  9. Are superficial, and project this on us
  10. Are overly emotional, and project this on us
  11. Have sex with animals but reject men over the dumbest reasons
  12. Get rich without any effort through OnlyFans and etc. and parasite society, especially simps
  13. Push forward all leftist ideas: from socialism to social justice. They are always supporters of antifa, BLM and other cancerous organizations
  14. Use their pussy to help them in politics
  15. Dance to 'music' that tells her to shake her ass and be a whore, and will be "offended" over a compliment
  16. Fuck the top 10% and hope the other 90% dies
  17. Murder their own children (born and unborn), then advocate for mass immigration to fix the low birthrates
  18. Will judge you over the shape of your face, then say that your personality is to blame for the fact she hates you
  19. Are not loyal, to their partners, to their countries, to their race, to their friends or even their families
  20. Have no soul
  21. Have the audacity to complain about "loneliness" and some go as far as call themselves "femcels"
  22. Get away with murder, rape and any other crime
  23. Are 100% responsible for the reduction in the average IQ of developed countries for breeding subhuman monkeys
  24. Are weaker than us, but are always painted as strong in all media. The same is true for them being dumber than us
  25. Are hired in positions they do not deserve, suck at their job and are never punished for it
  26. Have shit taste in music, movies, series, everything
  27. Are protected by society in general, never go to wars, never have to fight, etc.
  28. As leaders, waged more wars than men. And think they can have opinions on conflicts and wars when in the end they just sit their ass at home while the men fight
  29. Fuck criminals, defend criminals socially and in politics. Basically using their pussy to motivate criminal behavior
highest disparity between movie ratings for men and women women are children.pnggeralt fanart redditors with girl photo without girl photo being a woman is hard r gaming show...jpgheightism.jpgits over women are buying their own houses at 22 because of OnlyFans.pnglike you are still ugly though.JPGmen and women complement and complete each other, each one do their part.pngqueens waged more wars than kings women are worse leaders than men.PNGsimps left and right retard pussywhipped bitches arguing over who is the best for women please...jpgwomen are wonderful effect both men and women are biased towards seeing women in a positive li...JPGwomen choose the best genes if you want to fuck just kill.png

@K9Otaku
 
Last edited:
icantcrempi

icantcrempi

Bully your local foid until they cry
★★
Joined
Apr 11, 2021
Posts
137
Online
1d 9h 6m
I hate women because they don't have to do jack shit to succeed in society and they reap all the rewards from it.
Men have to do fucking everything, get shit on for not doing "enough", and get no benefits from it.

and were told to just sit around and accept it
 
Pancakecel

Pancakecel

You get what you fucking deserve
★★★
Joined
Jan 16, 2021
Posts
1,208
Online
21d 18h 2m
Broly

Broly

Sent To Destroy
★★★★
Joined
Apr 6, 2021
Posts
2,391
Online
9d 9h 9m
my heart is filled with anger and hatred towards them

i will destroy them
 
Glast

Glast

Glow for me feds
★★★★★
Joined
May 20, 2019
Posts
1,474
Online
16d 20h 32m
This seems high IQ, but I can't read more than 100 words per day.
 
SoloAlex

SoloAlex

I hate privileged people
★★
Joined
Feb 14, 2021
Posts
1,188
Online
21d 8h 0m
Hating women is my passion
 
ReplaceMyJuice

ReplaceMyJuice

Empty, I feel so goddamn empty - WRLD 999
★★★★
Joined
Apr 11, 2021
Posts
335
Online
7d 19h 9m
This should be pinned
 
ergophobic

ergophobic

What can be broken, should be broken.
★★★
Joined
May 1, 2021
Posts
272
Online
2d 19h 34m
they deserve nothing but pain...

Also great post
 
NorthernWind

NorthernWind

Officer
★★★
Joined
Feb 13, 2021
Posts
745
Online
20d 17h 15m
I hate women because they don't have to do jack shit to succeed in society and they reap all the rewards from it.
Women could reward every working male in society with sex. Just imagine how powerful this motivation would be. But they will never do that.
 
K9Otaku

K9Otaku

Officer
★★★★
Joined
Sep 30, 2019
Posts
846
Online
15d 14h 25m
Because they:
  1. Hate us
  2. Lie about their nature
  3. Exploit men
  4. Are privileged in every single way possible yet they are always complaining about being oppressed
  5. Are always considered attractive enough but still complain about "impossible standards of beauty"
  6. Have impossible standards themselves but project it on us
  7. Are spoiled, and project this on us
  8. Are childish, and project this on us
  9. Are superficial, and project this on us
  10. Are overly emotional, and project this on us
  11. Have sex with animals but reject men over the dumbest reasons
  12. Get rich without any effort through OnlyFans and etc. and parasite society, especially simps
  13. Push forward all leftist ideas: from socialism to social justice. They are always supporters of antifa, BLM and other cancerous organizations
  14. Use their pussy to help them in politics
  15. Dance to 'music' that tells her to shake her ass and be a whore, and will be "offended" over a compliment
  16. Fuck the top 10% and hope the other 90% dies
  17. Murder their own children (born and unborn), then advocate for mass immigration to fix the low birthrates
  18. Will judge you over the shape of your face, then say that your personality is to blame for the fact she hates you
  19. Are not loyal, to their partners, to their countries, to their race, to their friends or even their families
  20. Have no soul
  21. Have the audacity to complain about "loneliness" and some go as far as call themselves "femcels"
  22. Get away with murder, rape and any other crime
  23. Are 100% responsible for the reduction in the average IQ of developed countries for breeding subhuman monkeys
  24. Are weaker than us, but are always painted as strong in all media. The same is true for them being dumber than us
  25. Are hired in positions they do not deserve, suck at their job and are never punished for it
  26. Have shit taste in music, movies, series, everything
  27. Are protected by society in general, never go to wars, never have to fight, etc.
  28. As leaders, waged more wars than men. And think they can have opinions on conflicts and wars when in the end they just sit their ass at home while the men fight
  29. Fuck criminals, defend criminals socially and in politics. Basically using their pussy to motivate criminal behavior
View attachment 441985View attachment 441986View attachment 441987View attachment 441989View attachment 441990View attachment 441991View attachment 441993View attachment 441994View attachment 441998View attachment 441999

@K9Otaku
I agree with most of this (except a few weird ones like "have no soul"; what is a soul?)

But I disagree that any of it is intrinsic to women's nature, as determined by their genes.

All these obnoxious behaviors are the result of defects in our culture, not of women as such (XX chromosomes).
 
L

lonelycurry26

Greycel
Joined
Apr 15, 2021
Posts
89
Online
1d 12h 46m
The same reasons why i hate them. They are horrible creatures and dont even have a lot of babys so they nation is above the replacement rate.

Instead they will do this:
 

Attachments

  • 1605892912005.jpg
    1605892912005.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 31
watcher

watcher

Life passing by as I watch
★★★
Joined
Feb 20, 2020
Posts
3,260
Online
48d 16h 30m
Women could reward every working male in society with sex. Just imagine how powerful this motivation would be. But they will never do that.
Patriarchy is basically taking power away from women and reducing them to what they are: reproduction mechanisms. Once we men have our sexual needs satisfied and are allowed to raise families, its easy to remain motivated and society becomes better as a whole: less crime, more civilized, higher standards for arts, development in sciences, etc.

I agree with most of this (except a few weird ones like "have no soul"; what is a soul?)

But I disagree that any of it is intrinsic to women's nature, as determined by their genes.

All these obnoxious behaviors are the result of defects in our culture, not of women as such (XX chromosomes).
The soul one was a joke, I am an atheist
yeah good post OP, I bet you could find even more reasons!
30. They unironically believe in astrology
 
Last edited: