I still don't understand why so many of us hate Women

Pururin

Pururin

Greycel
9h 34m
I believe it's understandable to have feelings of hatred for women as an incel. Our hatred derives from anger which stems from the unfairness we have been dealt with by women. Why should we be excluded by the dating market or even society just for our looks, something that we can't control? It's reasonable to be mad at women and normies in general, which leads to our detestation of them.

K9Otaku

K9Otaku

Officer
★★★★
15d 14h 49m
I believe it's understandable to have feelings of hatred for women as an incel. Our hatred derives from anger which stems from the unfairness we have been dealt with by women. Why should we be excluded by the dating market or even society just for our looks, something that we can't control? It's reasonable to be mad at women and normies in general, which leads to our detestation of them.
Please read the rest of the thread

Pakincel

Pakincel

19y/o 6'1 friendless autistic khhv pakicel
-
1d 14h 15m
I don't really hate them tbhngl, I do enjoy making fun of them though.

L

lonelycurry26

Greycel
1d 12h 46m
Because womens nature sucks. Women lie a lot, they hate unattractive ugly men and want them dead, they love abortions, they dont care about morals and just act like female chimps, they show off their body at tiktok, onlyfans, divorce rape, etc. They also rather fuck dogs and horses than date a unattractive dude. They waste their good years in chasing chad and then settle down as used up roasties with a beta bux. Modern women are a mess.

All this and the fact that women all have zero self-awareness and always tell us that "looks dont matter more than personality" is the reasons why many hate them.

Also the way they look down on short men is pure evil and messed up. They have a strong hate towards short men.

Loner94

Loner94

Veteran
★★
23d 14h 34m
Well said

ergophobic

ergophobic

What can be broken, should be broken.
★★★
2d 19h 34m
How can you not be angry at them when they are abusing the power that society gives them..
("BOI THE MOST CARING GENE MY ASS") Put a man in a place of a woman and that's a different story..
FOIDS GOT AWAY WITH SO MUCH SHIT ITS UNBEARABLE AND NOBODY BLAMES THEM

Edit:Also you can't love the female nature is just so bitchy, full of manipulation, lies, no morals, they will never love you for who you are, they will always love you for your value AND WHAT CAN U DO FOR HER, its obv always about her NOT YOU

I hope you respond to this OP

Last edited:
K9Otaku

K9Otaku

Officer
★★★★
15d 14h 49m
How can you not be angry at them when they are abusing the power that society gives them..
("BOI THE MOST CARING GENE MY ASS") Put a man in a place of a woman and that's a different story..
FOIDS GOT AWAY WITH SO MUCH SHIT ITS UNBEARABLE AND NOBODY BLAMES THEM

Edit:Also you can't love the female nature is just so bitchy, full of manipulation, lies, no morals, they will never love you for who you are, they will always love you for your value AND WHAT CAN U DO FOR HER, its obv always about her NOT YOU

I hope you respond to this OP
All this is correct. There is no doubt about it. I experienced the same.

The reason I do not hate women (a human being with an XX chromosome) is because I know that if they were educated in a different culture, they could behave completely differently.

Look at this painting:

This is an old lady reading the bible from the early 17th century Netherlands. I would not mind having her as a grandmother or, if I was her age, as a wife.

The reason that women have that stellar reputation that they are abusing today is because, in the past, many were indeed nice and virtuous.

So the problem is not women as such. It is about how our culture turns women into monsters. That is what I hate.

If you hate women, you are falling into the trap that is laid for you. You use the feminist logic and just invert it. And in so doing, you end up saying something stupid that validates feminism by giving them proof that "misogyny" actually exists.

Men and women are the same. Both have instincts that evolved when we were monkeys and are as a result maladapted to civilized life. If you leave these instincts unchecked, you get catastrophic results. Today our culture is doing that far more with women than with men. And so it is the women that are bad. But it could be the opposite, and it has already happened in the past, like in Nazi Germany, for example

ergophobic

ergophobic

★★★
2d 19h 34m
So the problem is not women as such. It is about how our culture turns women into monsters.
Well, you are right about that.. To an extent.. "So the problem is not women as such" No... I don't think women are the problem here, and like I already said I am not a fan of female nature... And let me elaborate further what I mean by female nature (keep in mind I am not referring to femininity);

Hypergamy (Looking for BBD (bigger better deal) and keeping her options, she can date 10 dudes at once for all she cares..)
Manipulation (Lying a lot, using sex to ur advantage and so on..)
(No)
Morals (Nothing here)
Self-Awareness (there is none)

No need to explain those

So... FROM THEIR POV YOU NEED TO KEEP THE RACE GOING... SURE FAIR ENOUGH... AND YOU NEED THE BEST GENES TO PROCREATE OKAY...

Moving ON

" how our culture turns women into monsters."
Yeah and you can blame the Feminist movement for that one also the simps, orbiters, chucks, and so on.. OH HEY LOOK SOCIETY IS HERE

Pedestalizing women, making social media apps for them, dating garbage apps for them, NOW EVERTHING IS DESIGNED FOR A WOMEN, let's boost their ego why not, seems like a good idea, making them more important then THEY ARE..

If you hate women, you are falling into the trap that is laid for you. You use the feminist logic and just invert it.
You don't get it do you... The Feminist Movement is all about the EQUALITY OF MEN AND WOMEN. check wiki https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Feminism
Those cunts WILL NEVER BE THE SAME AS US, CUZ THEY HAVE A VAGINA BETWEEN THEIR LEGS AND EVERYBODY PRAISE THAT, as for I hate women, if u literally have NOTHING, NO MORALS, NO INTEGRITY, NO SELF-AWARENESS, NO BRAIN, you can just go to hell..
They are braindead monkeys with 2 neurons that are guided by their feelings like 90% of the time..
That's why they are doing shit like killing new born babies and fucking with retards with no condoms

AND WHEN THE SHIT HITS THE FLOOOR "ITS OKAY GIRL" SOCIETY BE LIKE
But don't worry she doesn't care anyway

Both have instincts that evolved when we were monkeys and are as a result maladapted to civilized life.
You need them to procreate and keep the life going nothing more.. If u get a replacement for that they are nothing

Men and women are the same.
No they are not

Today our culture is doing that far more with women than with men.
Already responded to that

And so it is the women that are bad.
When you have no morals that makes you a good person okay...

But it could be the opposite, and it has already happened in the past, like in Nazi Germany, for example
The hell?

YOU CAN NEVER TEACH THOSE CUNTS SHIT CUZ OF THEIR NATURE.. THEY WILL STILL FUCK BEHIND YOUR BACK WHEN U ARE AT WAR CUZ WHY NOT SOME DICK WILL BE NICE NOW
I am waiting for an response

Last edited:
K9Otaku

K9Otaku

Officer
★★★★
15d 14h 49m
When you have no morals that makes you a good person okay...
Men don't have more morals than women on a genetic level. Morals entirely belong to culture. There is no innate disposition for morals in any human being, male or female.

Morals are defined by culture and learned during childhood. There were periods when women had morals and there were periods where men did not have any (Nazi Germany)

Morals are something human cultures build on top of instincts, to suppress them or re-orient them. There is no reason to assume that female instincts are harder to control by morals than males'. At the moment, it is true that female instincts are out of control and moral does not apply to them anymore. But that is a cultural problem. It has nothing to do with what women are on a genetic level.

ergophobic

ergophobic

★★★
2d 19h 34m
Men don't have more morals than women on a genetic level. Morals entirely belong to culture. There is no innate disposition for morals in any human being, male or female.

Morals are defined by culture and learned during childhood. There were periods when women had morals and there were periods where men did not have any (Nazi Germany)

Morals are something human cultures build on top of instincts, to suppress them or re-orient them. There is no reason to assume that female instincts are harder to control by morals than males'. At the moment, it is true that female instincts are out of control and moral does not apply to them anymore. But that is a cultural problem. It has nothing to do with what women are on a genetic level.
at this point you are just defending foids...

"They are braindead monkeys with 2 neurons that are guided by their feelings like 90% of the time..
That's why they are doing shit like killing new born babies and fucking with retards with no condoms"

When they "FEEL" like it they are just going to open their legs for the chad faster then you can spell it come on....

You can think about morals after...

YOU CAN'T REASON WITH HER IN A LOGICAL WAY OR TEACH THEM..

Last edited:
watcher

watcher

Life passing by as I watch
★★★
48d 16h 30m

TheProphetMuscle

TheProphetMuscle

Low IQcel
★★★★★
37d 18h 8m
My suffering would end if a single would take a little time to help me out but not a single one will. Even one that is way below my lookatch. The know im suffering but not a single one will help. They must be raped

Arthas93

Arthas93

Always remember that we all will die.
★★★★★
22d 20h 26m
Man we should start banning philosophy schizos.
Agreed. They spew the same idiocy about "the black pill" while not knowing anything about it.
Probably beta cuck infiltrates, LARP'ers

Arthas93

Arthas93

★★★★★
22d 20h 26m
OP it is really funny how you are leaving women's personal responsibility out of it.
Again, treating them as "pure" animals, or potted plants. Slaves to their own biology.

As if, they following their biology was perfectly normal and acceptable. Completely logic and moral.
It is not.

You are using typical feminist rhetoric:
You expect men to take full responsibility of everything, full responsibility over the control of their own emotions and biological needs.
You expect men to fight an inhuman fight against himself, against their own biology.
Not rape, not steal, not kill, treat others with respect even if they humiliate you. Follow laws, obey women, obey society, don't complain, work to death, accept women flaws, accept women degeneracy, but never do anything out of line.

Look at your retarded mentality.
Foids seeking Chad is natural, but so is cancer, rape, murder and malaria.

Why YOU allow women to behave in the pleasure of their own biology. But mentions nothing ABOUT US acting on ours?

Last edited:
slimshady

slimshady

Recruit
★★★★★
8d 9h 4m
There are some problems here. First of all Chad genes are not actually superior. Chads are absolute idiots which Human society might not need. Many Incels seem much more smarter than chads and many ugly people are stronger than chads too. I think this kind of selection made only by women can make our species retarded and even go to extinct.

And yes I do agree that there is no need to hate every Women out there but if a woman acts like shit to you just because you're ugly then she doesn't deserve much respect anyway. We are humans with morals and we should uphold morals, not some jawline or big dick.

I don't care about women feeding blue pill because they're bluepilled themselves and don't really know much better. Chads do know better but they prefer keeping incels below them. So yeah there is no need to hate every Women but some individual women are don't really deserve much respect from us.

That also includes who just reject to love or give affection just because of how some one looks. I would like Humans to have better moral standards than be idiots

Arthas93

Arthas93

★★★★★
22d 20h 26m
Women lie, and deceive, and abuse, and use people, and emotionally manipulate people, and shameless leech of resources from everyone around them, without contributing with ANYTHING for society. They are the jews and gypsies of gender/sex.

Heck, they aren't even contributing with 'making people', since they now do thousands if not millions of abortions.
Europe suffered/and still suffers a terminal demographic decline of whites. After giving rights and privileges to their foids.
JUST FUCKING LAUGH.

"But that is normal, hur dur, that's their biology, hur, I don't understand, dur dur, why you hate people that lie and manipulate you? Makes no sense to me..."

Yeah it makes no sense to you because you are a masochist, beta cuck, SIMP foid worshipper.

Tell me cuck, filth.
Then it's natural for us to take from you whatever we want, including your life? No?
Because it is in our biology to form a group and gather resources, it's in our biology to be aggressive and violent.

ergophobic

ergophobic

★★★
2d 19h 34m
Women lie, and deceive, and abuse, and use people, and emotionally manipulate people, and shameless leech of resources from everyone around them, without contributing with ANYTHING for society. They are the jews and gypsies of gender/sex.

Heck, they aren't even contributing with 'making people', since they now do thousands if not millions of abortions.
Europe suffered/and still suffers a terminal demographic decline of whites. After giving rights and privileges to their foids.
JUST FUCKING LAUGH.

"But that is normal, hur dur, that's their biology, hur, I don't understand, dur dur, why you hate people that lie and manipulate you? Makes no sense to me..."

Yeah it makes no sense to you because you are a masochist, beta cuck, SIMP foid worshipper.

Tell me cuck, filth.
Then it's natural for us to take from you whatever we want, including your life? No?
Because it is in our biology to form a group and gather resources, it's in our biology to be aggressive and violent.
hes in the cuck cave bro putting on HIS PUSSY HAT

NorthernWind

NorthernWind

Officer
★★★
20d 17h 49m
Females breeding with the most degenerate criminals harms all society. And modern pathetic society does absolutely nothing to prevent it. Why they are allowed to breed with criminals and create future criminal bastards?

Arthas93

Arthas93

★★★★★
22d 20h 26m
Even if it was in their nature I would see no problem with hating them. I hate mosquitoes too and they also only follow their nature. I can hate whatever I want for the reasons I deem fit, everything becomes moral in the moment you deem it as moral and everything becomes immoral in the moment you deem it as immoral. When I say slavery/etc. is moral it then becomes moral in that moment for me as an individual. Why should I restrict myself in my own feelings when these feelings offer me improvements of my own life quality? Why should I pose restrictions for myself when nobody else restricts themselves for me? You can make any judgement you want, but in the end everything you say falls apart after a single "No, I see that differently!" The question is not whether we should hate someone, the question is "Why not?"

Furthermore, just because something in nature it doesn't mean that we have to accept it, in nature incest/rape/necrophilia/infanticide and everything else occurs, but these behaviors cannot be tolerated within the limits of a civilized society, if we say the behavior of some people is normal because it occurs in nature we can say it for everything. Nature isn't something inherently good or bad, it's inherently neutral and with law/force/etc. we try to subjugate it, if it came to nature we would still shit in caves and die after a minor injury due to infections, flying to the moon or transplantating hearts is highly unnatural. Nature isn't something to accept, it's something to subjugate.
Thank you. My point exactly.

What a shitty argument: "You can't hate women because causing degeneracy in society is their nature".

In a time and year were Incels get hated, ostracized, humiliated, vilified, labeled as terrorists (and even thrown into jail) just for the sin of existing. We get hated for writing in an online forum.

He tells us to not hate foids ACTIONS that destroy society every day and cause social chaos and criminality.
But he says jack shit about we Incels being hated by society.

Just. Fucking. Laugh. at that double standard and hypocrisy.

Even aboriginal people in fucking Chadstralia have a better understanding of civilization than those blue pill cucked simps.

K9Otaku

K9Otaku

Officer
★★★★
15d 14h 49m
First of all Chad genes are not actually superior.
Correct. But that does not matter, If a foid feels that Chad is the alpha male, it is enough to trigger her instinct to go to him and have sex

Hollywood (and Bollywood) have consistently represented heroes (alpha males) as Chad at least 70 years. That is what creates this feeling in women.
Chads are absolute idiots which Human society might not need.
Correct. But current society does not send that message.

Many Incels seem much more smarter than chads and many ugly people are stronger than chads too. I think this kind of selection made only by women can make our species retarded and even go to extinct.
Correct. When Authority-S trumps Authority-L, we are in a bad place.

And yes I do agree that there is no need to hate every Women out there but if a woman acts like shit to you just because you're ugly then she doesn't deserve much respect anyway.
Correct.

We are humans with morals and we should uphold morals, not some jawline or big dick.
Here, there is a problem. What morals exactly?

In our current society, hypergamous females are acting according to the dominant moral norms.

In order for things to improve, morals need to go back to what they were. For the moment, we are stuck with bad morals.

I don't care about women feeding blue pill because they're bluepilled themselves and don't really know much better. Chads do know better but they prefer keeping incels below them. So yeah there is no need to hate every Women but some individual women are don't really deserve much respect from us.
Yes

That also includes who just reject to love or give affection just because of how some one looks. I would like Humans to have better moral standards than be idiots
Yes.

In order for morals to change, society needs to change. In order for society to change, religion needs to change.

What I mean by "religion" here is any set of transcendent principles, not necessarily a belief in the supernatural. I personally do not believe in God

@Arthas93 and @ergophobic, look at your avatar pictures first. Both represent Chadness. The skull with pointy teeth represents violence and aggression and the hero with flowing cape (Anime version) is the romantic type Chad.

You are both Ersatz Chads; pathetic sub-human rejects who are acting out their ridiculous cope on this forum because they obviously can't anywhere else.

Stop this idiotic cope. Stop Chad-masturbating.

Last edited:
doomed2failio

doomed2failio

Automatic 6ft radius pre-coof
★★★
3d 7h 45m
Their advice is blue pill. They often don't even recognize or are self aware of the black pill truths.

if they are plugged into the blue pill they will sell to destroy you.

the hate just comes from their virtue signaling of "stop bullying" and "hate the white patriarchy" then go and bully, harass, and defend Chad bullies that bully low social ranked people incels included.

women also invade male dominated hobbies and turn it into sexual market drama ripping apart friend groups or hobby groups then run it even more by making it a safe space for women with some ideological changes that is just bureaucracy that doesn't change the reason for the issue causing feminism... mainly that Chad is sexist but only low tier men can be manipulated. Changing simps does not satisfy them. They just get more feverish and try to demand everything change. Often hypocritically such as allowing men in drag into women only sports leagues

i hate that their logic is perverse. I wish the all foids became sub 3 men.

B

based_meme

I.N.C.E.L. High Command
★★★★★
117d 1h 26m
OP it is really funny how you are leaving women's personal responsibility out of it.
Again, treating them as "pure" animals, or potted plants. Slaves to their own biology.

As if, they following their biology was perfectly normal and acceptable. Completely logic and moral.
It is not.

You are using typical feminist rhetoric:
You expect men to take full responsibility of everything, full responsibility over the control of their own emotions and biological needs.
You expect men to fight an inhuman fight against himself, against their own biology.
Not rape, not steal, not kill, treat others with respect even if they humiliate you. Follow laws, obey women, obey society, don't complain, work to death, accept women flaws, accept women degeneracy, but never do anything out of line.

Look at your retarded mentality.
Foids seeking Chad is natural, but so is cancer, rape, murder and malaria.

Why YOU allow women to behave in the pleasure of their own biology. But mentions nothing ABOUT US acting on ours?
He's been sus for a while now. He's committing the naturalistic fallacy here wrt to giving a pass to female nature here. Some users suspect it's a foid. I just think he's a subversive trying to blue wash the black pill.

Diocel

Diocel

˙ǝsɐǝld 'ǝuo ɹoɟ dnoS ∀
★★★★★
237d 19h 36m
@SergeantIncel Why isn't this guy banned yet?

LOW_INHIB_GOD

LOW_INHIB_GOD

LOW_INHIB_GOD
-
16h 40m
What a retarded post. I join this forum for based content yet I see this wannabe intellectual "deep thinking" garbage on my screen.

I have every right to hate these privileged, hypergamous, annoying creatures as a genetically disadvantaged male. "It's their nature isn't an argument. It's also a bear's nature to attack anything that moves, does that excuse it from being hated if it killed my family? Nevermind, that's not even an equal equivalence, bears aren't intelligent creatures, while foids are.

"Read the rest of the thread", no, I'm not going to read 230+ replies just to tell you you're retarded.

K9Otaku

K9Otaku

Officer
★★★★
15d 14h 49m
What a retarded post. I join this forum for based content yet I see this wannabe intellectual "deep thinking" garbage on my screen.

I have every right to hate these privileged, hypergamous, annoying creatures as a genetically disadvantaged male. "It's their nature isn't an argument. It's also a bear's nature to attack anything that moves, does that excuse it from being hated if it killed my family? Nevermind, that's not even an equal equivalence, bears aren't intelligent creatures, while foids are.

"Read the rest of the thread", no, I'm not going to read 230+ replies just to tell you you're retarded.
As a greycel, you have an excuse ...

When you are more mature, you will understand

ergophobic

ergophobic

★★★
2d 19h 34m
You'd have to tell me what rule it breaks, since disagreeing is not a bannable offense.
defending foids, you can look up only the posts on this page

he can be a whiteknight on reddit not there

Last edited:
Arthas93

Arthas93

★★★★★
22d 20h 26m
He's been sus for a while now. He's committing the naturalistic fallacy here wrt to giving a pass to female nature here. Some users suspect it's a foid. I just think he's a subversive trying to blue wash the black pill.
Indeed. OP seems very much like a :bluepill: cuck apologizing in behalf of the femoids he idolizes.

I think I understand now what he is trying to mix up: The acceptance of foid nature.

Black pill tell us to stop seeing women as angels. To see them as they are: as flawed, evil and degenerate as men can be. And that if left unchecked, women destroys themselves and society too.

But that blackpill acceptance of foid nature doesn't mean ignoring foids personal, moral and social responsibilities over their actions. On the contrary, it calls our attention to the ridiculous double standards, madness and unfairness that society have in favor of women.

It's like excusing a killer from trial, persecution and hate because being violent is "in men's nature".

B

based_meme

I.N.C.E.L. High Command
★★★★★
117d 1h 26m
It's like excusing a killer from trial, persecution and hate because being violent is "in men's nature".
Precisely. Many of us has talked about this here before. Civilization flourishes when our natural impulses are kept in check. That includes female nature (especially female nature). Unfortunately, in the West female nature, no matter how debased and animalistic, is excused and even supported, and the cucks let it happen and get to this.

Arthas93

Arthas93

★★★★★
22d 20h 26m
Precisely. Many of us has talked about this here before. Civilization flourishes when our natural impulses are kept in check. That includes female nature (especially female nature). Unfortunately, in the West female nature, no matter how debased and animalistic, is excused and even supported, and the cucks let it happen and get to this.

Cucks, foids and leftists often talk about the past and how men were the "dominant gender". I disagree, since history is choke full of examples of women that exerted control over men, manipulating things, even in very strict masculine patriarchal societies.

Women are not potted plants, nor mindless, pure, fragile deer/animals struggling to survive.
They always had (and today have more than ever) plenty of ways to influence, manipulate and control men's decisions.
I can say truthfully that they were never oppressed in ANY aspect. Foids always had a way to circle around everything, aka "pussy pass".

Those of us that have manipulative and toxic mothers know that when she doesn't have the physical strength to beat us into submission, they use cruel emotional manipulations and psychological abuse.

OP and feminists use the same bullshit: "We should just accept women as they are! And let them get away with all the degenerate shit that they do! Because, you know, it's their nature right? There's nothing we can do about it, right guys? We can't change women, so we might as well stop hating them and embrace their degeneracy."

He only forgot to end his bullshit with "You hate women? That's why you are INKWELL"