I still don't understand why so many of us hate Women

Fat Link

Fat Link

The Holy Emissary of Sacred Wizchan™
★★
95d 19h 4m
Even if it was in their nature I would see no problem with hating them. I hate mosquitoes too and they also only follow their nature. I can hate whatever I want for the reasons I deem fit, everything becomes moral in the moment you deem it as moral and everything becomes immoral in the moment you deem it as immoral. When I say slavery/etc. is moral it then becomes moral in that moment for me as an individual. Why should I restrict myself in my own feelings when these feelings offer me improvements of my own life quality? Why should I pose restrictions for myself when nobody else restricts themselves for me? You can make any judgement you want, but in the end everything you say falls apart after a single "No, I see that differently!" The question is not whether we should hate someone, the question is "Why not?"

Furthermore, just because something in nature it doesn't mean that we have to accept it, in nature incest/rape/necrophilia/infanticide and everything else occurs, but these behaviors cannot be tolerated within the limits of a civilized society, if we say the behavior of some people is normal because it occurs in nature we can say it for everything. Nature isn't something inherently good or bad, it's inherently neutral and with law/force/etc. we try to subjugate it, if it came to nature we would still shit in caves and die after a minor injury due to infections, flying to the moon or transplantating hearts is highly unnatural. Nature isn't something to accept, it's something to subjugate.
This.

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Scholar of Conciousness
★★★★★
193d 44m
Even if it was in their nature I would see no problem with hating them. I hate mosquitoes too and they also only follow their nature. I can hate whatever I want for the reasons I deem fit, everything becomes moral in the moment you deem it as moral and everything becomes immoral in the moment you deem it as immoral. When I say slavery/etc. is moral it then becomes moral in that moment for me as an individual. Why should I restrict myself in my own feelings when these feelings offer me improvements of my own life quality? Why should I pose restrictions for myself when nobody else restricts themselves for me? You can make any judgement you want, but in the end everything you say falls apart after a single "No, I see that differently!" The question is not whether we should hate someone, the question is "Why not?"

Furthermore, just because something in nature it doesn't mean that we have to accept it, in nature incest/rape/necrophilia/infanticide and everything else occurs, but these behaviors cannot be tolerated within the limits of a civilized society, if we say the behavior of some people is normal because it occurs in nature we can say it for everything. Nature isn't something inherently good or bad, it's inherently neutral and with law/force/etc. we try to subjugate it, if it came to nature we would still shit in caves and die after a minor injury due to infections, flying to the moon or transplantating hearts is highly unnatural. Nature isn't something to accept, it's something to subjugate.
this God tier reply

Fat Link

Fat Link

The Holy Emissary of Sacred Wizchan™
★★
95d 19h 4m
That said I myself don’t hate ALL women.

Just the modern ones who have been mindfucked by Jew liberal social engineering to become narcissistic radical feminist man hating cunts that oftentimes LARP as lesbians until of course the right Chad comes along and then she claims “that she’s so happy she found herself and that golly gee turns out she’s bi after all!”

(Cue eye roll here)

Bullshit bitch you just finally attracted the interest of the giga Chad you always wanted and your lesbian bullshit was just an edgy attention grabbing scheme!

So I hate the modern woman for being a hateful, socially engineered liar who is too stupid or arrogant to see or admit she’s been manipulated by the clever collection of psychopaths on Madison Avenue to behave in pre packaged repugnant Clown World style ways.

Now having said that I love almost all the women from the 80’s and before that era as they were feminine, kind, respectful, sexy, sweet, knew their place and would give almost any guy a chance to date them so long as you were what the culture back then considered a responsible person that takes care of himself.

Yes gentlemen back then the normies often spouted cliche of “take a shower” actually carried some weight in the dating game along with having a job and a car and no strongly bad habits such as raging alcoholic or drug addict.

I mean you could drink and smoke and sure do SOME drugs but not to levels where you’re ending up in the ER all the time.
That is Nitzchean bullshit ...

We don't make our own individual morality.
Yes we do.

If you are a Christ cuck or someother religious adherent you don’t have to worry as if your god/s are real they’ll let us all know after we die whether objective morality exists or not but for now in the meantime you can’t prove that it does hence Nietchze: 1 your imaginary friend/s: 0.

Last edited:
K9Otaku

K9Otaku

Officer
★★★★
15d 14h 49m
this God tier reply
Nitzchean bullshit

Yes we do.
No we don't (see below)

If you are a Christ cuck or someother religious adherent you don’t have to worry as if your god/s are real they’ll let us all know after we die whether objective morality exists or not but for now in the meantime you can’t prove that it does hence Nietchze: 1 your imaginary friend/s: 0.
Nietzche is right that God is dead. It was a good cope while it lasted but now it is over. No longer works except for giga-morons

But he is wrong when he says that we can come up with our own morality all by our lonesome

That idea is another brain-dead cope.

The word "morality" makes sense only if it used to describe something that applies to you whether you like it or not. You can decide to transgress morality (when it exists) but that does not mean that you have changed morality.

If you believe you can make your own morality, it means you believe you are God, or at least a god. Nietzche just replaced the old cope of believing in the Sky Chad by a new and even more ridiculous cope: that you can be the Sky Chad

Many Incels are the victims of this Nitzchean cope. That is why they keep banging at their keyboards, alone in their basements, churning out these endless rants about what women do wrong; all the while not moving the world by an inch.

As the Architect would say: Nietzche was another system of control.

Believing that you can "make your own morality" keeps you isolated and prevents you from doing anything real about actually changing morality, which can only be done as a group.

Last edited:
MarquisDeSade

MarquisDeSade

$The Price For Pussy Is Too Damn High$
★★★★
21d 5h 44m
When you realize how impossible that goal is, you will think again.
My ace in the hole is the total collapse of the United States, I'm not worried about shit. Once you understand the absolute nightmare of the future world we're going to inherit literally the sky is the limit concerning individual personal ambitions. I'm comfy as fuck over here, I have nothing but time, I've waited entire decades, I can wait a few more years.

Last edited:
K9Otaku

K9Otaku

Officer
★★★★
15d 14h 49m
My ace in the hole is the total collapse of the United States, I'm not worried about shit. Once you understand the absolute nightmare of the future world we're going to inherit literally the sky is the limit concerning individual personal ambitions. I'm comfy as fuck over here, I have nothing but time, I've waited entire decades, I can wait a few more years.
I understand. I am in the same situation, pretty much

What you need to realize is that on your own, you will achieve nothing.

My Blackpill Order of Monkcels is a SHTF survival strategy (based on the example of how monks survived the fall of the Roman Empire in the 5th and 6th centuries AD)

Without such a group, you will be wiped out within hours. All the criminal gangs that will roam the streets will be lead by Chads (actually mostly Tyronne)

Instead of being shunned and ridiculed as we are now, we will be killed outright.

MarquisDeSade

MarquisDeSade

★★★★
21d 5h 44m
I understand. I am in the same situation, pretty much

What you need to realize is that on your own, you will achieve nothing.

My Blackpill Order of Monkcels is a SHTF survival strategy (based on the example of how monks survived the fall of the Roman Empire in the 5th and 6th centuries AD)

Without such a group, you will be wiped out within hours. All the criminal gangs that will roam the streets will be lead by Chads (actually mostly Tyronne)

Instead of being shunned and ridiculed as we are now, we will be killed outright.
We're on our own for now as simply rebelling lonely voices on the internet, but once the collapse party begins all the dissidents, disenfranchised, working class slaves, outcasts, and rebels will find each other in the streets united by hatred with a strong desire of retribution against a society that has abandoned so many lives to ruin for such a very long time now, this is how I see things playing out overtime.

For now at least, it's just the long wait for this decadent and completely rotten society to simply just die, although I would argue that our wait won't be much longer as the cracks in the foundation are presenting themselves everywhere now.

Last edited:
K9Otaku

K9Otaku

Officer
★★★★
15d 14h 49m
We're on our own now as simply rebelling lonely voices on the internet, but once the collapse party begins all the dissidents, disenfranchised, working class slaves, outcasts, and rebels will find each other in the streets united by hatred with a strong desire of retribution against a society that has abandoned so many lives to ruin for such a very long time now, this is how I see things playing out overtime.
That is not how things will play out.

Yes, our society will collapse because it is rotten to the core. No doubt

But when it does, "rebels" will not gather together spontaneously. Your idea that "all the dissidents, disenfranchised, working class slaves, outcasts, and rebels" will unite is a hopeless pipe-dream straight out of a late 19th century anarchist utopia. Wake up, great-grandson of Sacco and Vanzetti, no one seriously believes in that sort of thing anymore. The vacuum left by the collapsed stated will be filled in by criminal gangs, all of which will be led mostly by tyrones and a few Chads (mostly Chadrigez and/or Ahmads, depending on country). As a lone incel, you stand absolutely no chance in such an environment. You might survive for a while as the bitch of a local Chad-lord but you will be so malnourished and mistreated that you will die soon.

By contrast, a group of monkcels may head to the woods and deter raiding parties from the cities by sticking together (20 incels with sticks and forks can deter 5 Chad/chadlite raiders similarly armed). Monks in the Middle Ages did just that and they survived. Even better, they rebuilt civilization from the ground up.

MarquisDeSade

MarquisDeSade

★★★★
21d 5h 44m
That is not how things will play out.

Yes, our society will collapse because it is rotten to the core. No doubt

But when it does, "rebels" will not gather together spontaneously. Your idea that "all the dissidents, disenfranchised, working class slaves, outcasts, and rebels" will unite is a hopeless pipe-dream straight out of a late 19th century anarchist utopia. Wake up, great-grandson of Sacco and Vanzetti, no one seriously believes in that sort of thing anymore. The vacuum left by the collapsed stated will be filled in by criminal gangs, all of which will be led mostly by tyrones and a few Chads (mostly Chadrigez and/or Ahmads, depending on country). As a lone incel, you stand absolutely no chance in such an environment. You might survive for a while as the bitch of a local Chad-lord but you will be so malnourished and mistreated that you will die soon.

By contrast, a group of monkcels may head to the woods and deter raiding parties from the cities by sticking together (20 incels with sticks and forks can deter 5 Chad/chadlite raiders similarly armed). Monks in the Middle Ages did just that and they survived. Even better, they rebuilt civilization from the ground up.
Spontaneous? No, absolutely not. Me, an anarchist? No, absolutely not.

No, the seeds of hatred were planted long ago and when you have the majority of the population completely disenfranchised, angry, feeling hopeless, at each other's throats, and having the desire of retribution with the destruction of said society it is all practically a guarantee sooner or later. I have no doubt people of like minds will find each other offline once this society really does collapses and afterwards this society will eat each other in endless slaughter, blood, and death. It's the same of every collapsed empire or nation in history, don't you know?

I have waited a very long time for when this event eventually transpires and I plan on basking in all its horrific glory or display feeding upon it for my very hungry dark soul. Bon appetite!

Last edited:
K9Otaku

K9Otaku

Officer
★★★★
15d 14h 49m
I have no doubt people of like minds will find each other offline once this society really does collapses and afterwards this society will eat each other in endless slaughter, blood, and death. It's the same of every collapsed empire or nation in history, don't you know?
I know. But you will be one of the first to be killed. Can't you see it coming?

I have waited a very long time for when this event eventually transpires and I plan on basking in all its horrific glory or display feeding upon it for my very hungry dark soul. Bon appetite!
You will bask for a very short amount of time and then you will die, or worse.

I don't get it.

Diocel

Diocel

˙ǝsɐǝld 'ǝuo ɹoɟ dnoS ∀
★★★★★
237d 19h 36m
MarquisDeSade

MarquisDeSade

★★★★
21d 5h 44m
I know. But you will be one of the first to be killed. Can't you see it coming?

You will bask for a very short amount of time and then you will die, or worse.

I don't get it.
No, I will be far removed from society once this shitshow begins, I will be camped out in some canyons laughing as I watch entire cities burn from a distance. The agonizing screams, lamentations, and shouts of horror from a distance will ensure that I will have the best sound sleep that I have ever had in my miserable wretched existence. You're really not good at this, are you?

ilieknothing

ilieknothing

Major
★★
34d 53m
Guys, I’m pretty sure this is a foid trying to convince us not to hate its kind. I had a similar conversation with a foid on reddit once saying that you can’t hate them for their nature. I told the whore that I do and I can

K9Otaku

K9Otaku

Officer
★★★★
15d 14h 49m
No, I will be far removed from society once this shitshow begins, I will be camped out in some canyons laughing as I watch entire cities burn from a distance. The agonizing screams, lamentations, and shouts of horror from a distance will ensure that I will have the best sound sleep that I have ever had in my miserable wretched existence. You're really not good at this, are you?
You can't survive in the wild alone. No one can

MarquisDeSade

MarquisDeSade

★★★★
21d 5h 44m
You can't survive in the wild alone. No one can
Who said anything about being alone? Misery likes company don't you know, and at the rate of this world being filled to the brim of miserable people I'll have a bunch of miserable buddies.

ThoughtfulCel

ThoughtfulCel

G.O.R.I.L.L.A _M.A.X.I.N.G
★★★★★
276d 19h 44m
Guys, I’m pretty sure this is a foid trying to convince us not to hate its kind. I had a similar conversation with a foid on reddit once saying that you can’t hate them for their nature. I told the whore that I do and I can
Imagine making a four page thread on why you shouldn't hate women.

These retarded infiltrators seriously think that making threads like this is going to convert men over to soy bullshit again. It's laughable really.

What's funny is the whole nature argument seems to only apply when it's in benefit of the woman, but the second you say that rape and murder is human nature all of a sudden the nature argument falls flat.

The lack of consistency and obvious bias toward trying to validate and justify female actions is a dead give away.

That's how you can easily tell its a foid or some low t cuck.

And of course out of all the threads with actual evidence and examples of shitty female behavior, IT is going to focus on this one because it pushes their agenda that women can do no wrong.

Last edited:
K9Otaku

K9Otaku

Officer
★★★★
15d 14h 49m
Who said anything about being alone? Misery likes company don't you know, and at the rate of this world being filled to the brim of miserable people I'll have a bunch of miserable buddies
If you don't organize your "bunch" in advance, you don't stand a chance
Imagine making a four page thread on why you shouldn't hate women.

These retarded infiltrators seriously think that making threads like this is going to convert men over to soy bullshit again. It's laughable really
Ersatz Chad. The gorilla av is quite clear ...

MarquisDeSade

MarquisDeSade

★★★★
21d 5h 44m
If you don't organize your "bunch" in advance, you don't stand a chance
Organization this, organization that. You know, all these wealthy people that decided to make their little countryside shtf cottage with their underground bunker of gold, silver, weapons, ammo, food, supplies, luxuries, and resources only need a couple of mortar fires, rockets, missiles, or cannons aimed at them by the United States military to basically piss all over their twenty year project of remote seclusion. Moral of the story here, you can organize all you want but in the end it's no sure thing against the unknown or an even more powerful force.

Not everything is organization, sometimes intelligence, resources, and numbers is all you need. Some things are spontaneous also but of course your type doesn't like believing that. Spontaneity, chaos, and the unknown has a way of ruining calculating or organizational mindsets, can't plan for everything.

Last edited:
K9Otaku

K9Otaku

Officer
★★★★
15d 14h 49m
Organization this, organization that. You know, all these wealthy people that decided to make their little countryside shtf cottage with their underground bunker of gold, silver, weapons, ammo, food, supplies, luxuries, and resources only need a couple of mortar fires, rockets, missiles, or cannons aimed at them by the United States military to basically piss all over their twenty year project of remote seclusion. Moral of the story here, you can organize all you want but in the end it's no sure thing against the unknown or an even more powerful force.

Not everything is organization, sometimes intelligence, resources, and numbers is all you need. Some things are spontaneous also but of course your type doesn't like believing that. Spontaneity, chaos, and the unknown has a way of ruining calculating or organizational mindsets, can't plan for everything.
Who spoke of a bunker? Or supplies?

I am just talking about having a bunch of closely knit people who believe in the same thing. I agree that this is the only thing you can realistically plan. But this you must plan. Trusted relationships cannot be improvised in the middle of the chaos. They have to pre-exist.

That is why the Christian Church was the only institution to survive the fall of the Roman Empire. They were just the only people who could trust each other

MarquisDeSade

MarquisDeSade

★★★★
21d 5h 44m
Who spoke of a bunker? Or supplies?

I am just talking about having a bunch of closely knit people who believe in the same thing. I agree that this is the only thing you can realistically plan. But this you must plan. Trusted relationships cannot be improvised in the middle of the chaos. They have to pre-exist.

That is why the Christian Church was the only institution to survive the fall of the Roman Empire. They were just the only people who could trust each other
They don't have to pre-exist in the traditional very narrow mindset you're thinking of, necessity is the mother of survival, and even complete strangers can work together putting their differences aside if necessity demands it of all of them, still yet, if they have a common collective ambition, goal, or desire as a part of their in-group even better. Even the best laid plans can lead to ruin, nobody think it can happen to them until it does.

Not quite true, other things survived other than the Christian church but that is a discussion for another time.

Trust? Nah, even common greed, common hate, and common desires of revenge can unite people even in times of general social mistrust, going back to the argument on the forcible necessity of survival.

Last edited:
K9Otaku

K9Otaku

Officer
★★★★
15d 14h 49m
They don't have to pre-exist in the traditional very narrow mindset you're thinking of, necessity is the mother of survival, and even complete strangers can work together putting their differences aside if necessity demands it of all of them, still yet, if they have a common collective ambition, goal, or desire as a part of their in-group even better. Even the best laid plans can lead to ruin, nobody think it can happen to them until it does.

Not quite true, other things survived other than the Christian church but that is a discussion for another time.

Trust? Nah, even common greed, common hate, and common desires of revenge can unite people even in times of general social mistrust, going back to the argument on the forcible necessity of survival.
I have this funny feeling that you are not really discussing with me. It feels like I am playing ping pong with a robot.

Each time, you reformulate what I just said in a negative manner, insert a few phrases like "in the traditional very narrow mindset you're thinking of" and you throw the ball back into my court.

I don't think you have anything to say. You are just scorn-masturbating. Btw, you name "Marquis de Sade" gives a strong indication of the same.

I want to believe

I want to believe

I enjoy self-destruction.
19d 6h 26m
If all that is true, then it is normal for women to behave like that. There is no reason for us to be angry at them.
Then it's normal for us to hate women. Why should I stop hating them? For what reason?
Do you think women are so stupid that they don't realize that all? Do you think they're all just victims of circumstances?

Last edited:
K9Otaku

K9Otaku

Officer
★★★★
15d 14h 49m
Then it's normal for us to hate women. Why should I stop hating them? For what reason?
Because it is harmful to you. The more you keep hating women, the more depressed you become. There is nothing like helpless rage to make you depressed. Ask @HotPotCel, for example

Do you think women are so stupid that they don't realize that all? Do you think they're all just victims of circumstances?
Yes they are, especially the young ones. When you are young, you don't know anything except what you have been told. And girls are being told that anything they want is good and that they are beautiful and special since the day they are born. They do believe that.

Pakincel

Pakincel

19y/o 6'1 friendless autistic khhv pakicel
-
1d 14h 15m
I don't even know if I really hate women or not. I'm way too influenced by other peoples views, so when I'm on here I think bad about them but irl I don't think of them at all.

I want to believe

I want to believe

19d 6h 26m
The more you keep hating women, the more depressed you become.
I don't think so. Besides, it's impossible to stop doing so as a blackpilled incel.
Yes they are, especially the young ones. When you are young, you don't know anything except what you have been told. And girls are being told that anything they want is good and that they are beautiful and special since the day they are born. They do believe that.
You seem to be too naive. They completely understand that. They become adults earlier in comparison to men, btw.

K9Otaku

K9Otaku

Officer
★★★★
15d 14h 49m
I don't think so. Besides, it's impossible to stop doing so as a blackpilled incel.
On the contrary. If you truly understand the blackpill for what it is (genetic determinism), it is impossible to hate women. Hatred of women only comes from an incomplete understanding of the blackpill.

Read the OP

You seem to be too naive. They completely understand that. They become adults earlier in comparison to men, btw.
They soon understand what they can do with their vag, yes. But they sure don't understand the long term consequences of their actions. Nobody at 20 does. Living life on tutorial mode does not make you smart

I don't even know if I really hate women or not. I'm way too influenced by other peoples views, so when I'm on here I think bad about them but irl I don't think of them at all.
Interesting. And where do that lead you? Don't you want to get out of the confusion?

Last edited:
Pakincel

Pakincel

19y/o 6'1 friendless autistic khhv pakicel
-
1d 14h 15m
Interesting. And where do that lead you? Don't you want to get out of the confusion?
I do but I don't know how, shit I'm not sure if I even count as an incel when I compare my life with others here. Idk I'm just tired and frustrated at this point.

I want to believe

I want to believe

19d 6h 26m
On the contrary. If you truly understand the blackpill for what it is (genetic determinism), it is impossible to hate women. Hatred of women only comes from an incomplete understanding of the blackpill.
I despise them anyways.

MarquisDeSade

MarquisDeSade

★★★★
21d 5h 44m
I have this funny feeling that you are not really discussing with me. It feels like I am playing ping pong with a robot.

Each time, you reformulate what I just said in a negative manner, insert a few phrases like "in the traditional very narrow mindset you're thinking of" and you throw the ball back into my court.

I don't think you have anything to say. You are just scorn-masturbating. Btw, you name "Marquis de Sade" gives a strong indication of the same.
Really? Is this your final answer?

Was really hoping to get you see things in an alternative vision but that appears to be fruitless and futile, enjoy your monastery order whatever it may be. I've never been called a robot before, that's new, been called plenty of other things though.

Izayacel

Izayacel

ACCELERATE SPECTRUM "
★★★★★
13d 7h 37m
this is because of conditioning and law

you cant " hate woman , if your not chad , else you just look like the fucking clown

law just makes sure you get punished if you show hateful behavior

society is rigged against most man , and became very superficial / woman driven

HotPotCel

HotPotCel

(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ ☄☄☄☄☄
★★
18d 9h 18m
Because it is harmful to you. The more you keep hating women, the more depressed you become. There is nothing like helpless rage to make you depressed. Ask @HotPotCel, for example

I am a chocolate fondue of crusty rage.

Srs though rage only hurts yourself. Unless you channel it into useful actions.

Rein

Rein

Man in the Box
★★★★
2d 3h 6m
Good Morning.

SneakPower611

SneakPower611

Obama
★★
57d 17h 35m
Men should rape foids cause its apart of their nature.

SafeAffect

SafeAffect

Recruit
★★★
2d 22h 28m
I honestly, genuinely don't anymore. It's just pointless because if I'm honest with myself I know I'd behave the exact same way if I had the life they do.

Chads on the other hand, I hate every single fucking one of them with every cell in my body. It's just instinctual and I can't turn it around. As to not get this forum shut down I will refrain from elaborating on what I'd love do to them.

Virginp0wers

Virginp0wers

24yr NEET virgin
★★★★★
40d 8h 5m
this is a very 2019 cel post.

maybe the influx of reddit incels soyified the forum :feelsugh:

Tenshi

Tenshi

もういいよ
★★★★★
67d 1h 50m
I am not sure I can agree with that. Don't you think that the fact that every woman wants to fuck Chad is heavily influenced by the alpha male instinct that all mammals have?

I am not saying that women's behavior nowadays is fully the result of that instinct. Of course there are lots of societal factors at play too. But it seems to me that the good old dominant male instinct is the raw material these societal factors build upon.
Yeah definitely, think of how sexual men are, yet we learn how to control our impulses in a way that even a "instinctively justifiable" behaviour like raping a woman is somehow not even considered by some men. If we had a culture lenient towards rape, I think a lot of men would be more prone to act this way.

but acting 'out of instincts' kinda of imply they're doing this somewhat unconsciously.

Defining instinct itself is a very tricky thing, instinct would be the most primal level of intelligence possible, almost like a reflex. Usually when people address instincts in humans they use as examples how babys feel the need to cry when they need help, or how they firmly grasp anything you put between their fingers. In fact, instinct itself can combine learned so it's hard to draw the line.

Concepts like animal culture make things even more complicated, and humans are very complex animals. As for the alpha thing, you see, that's an oversimplification people often make. I am sure not all mammals have this kind of sexual behaviour, we're quite diverse on this regard. Even birds, who are often used as examples of sexual selection, I just don't think we have all the evidence to make these claims, and mammals are socially way more complex than they are.

Even if we take the alpha thing, not necessarily the alpha is the most good looking one, it has more to do with leadership and your place in the social hierarchy, sometimes it's the stronger one, or the wiser, the most popular and so on.

"Accountable" implies a set of norms. It is not clear what those norms are at present. We can try to build a new set of norms. But that is going to take time and, in the meantime, I am not sure about what standard women (and men) are to be held accountable against.
the norms exist, they're just not imposed on them. I mean, they are imposed on men at least, but not women. If you take my example of rape, even back in the day, not all men would engage in rape. There's also a moral aspect, you still are capable and have the choice to not engage in it and that's a very human thing.

And even though women are so spoiled by society and are literally grown up children, I still believe they are sentient enough to know the moral impact of their choices.

Perhaps the fact they try to gaslight, lie or expiate themselves from their bad actions show their morally aware enough to understand that their actions are not morally justifiable.

Mentally lost cel

Mentally lost cel

Veteran
★★★
11d 3h 50m
I do understand why we are angry. I am angry. We have been lied to and made to hold the short end of the stick. No doubt about that. We have plenty of reasons to be angry.

But Why are we angry at women? The blackpill tells us that:
  1. Women are hypergamous. They go for the best genes. That is their genetically determined instinct.
  2. Chads have the best genes.
  3. We have the worst genes (being ugly is proof of that)
  4. Therefore, Women have sex with Chad and not with us.
If all that is true, then it is normal for women to behave like that. There is no reason for us to be angry at them.

Now, of course, we have been told when we were growing up that things would be different and that we would have a shot at a relationship. That was a lie. So we have every reason to be angry at the people who have lied to us. However, we have been lied to by just as many men as women. First and foremost, our dads. Then male teachers, then male psychiatrists, then male RomCom directors, etc etc. So among the people who lied to us there were many men, no only women; not even a majority of women.

In general, we tend to be angry at young women, like those that have an Onlyfans. This is even more absurd because when you are young, you don't know anything on your own. You believe what you have been told. So if young women are being told it is ok to have an Onlyfans, and they make money that way. And no one comes to seize the money like it is ill-gotten gains. Then why not have an Onlyfans? Again, this is normal behavior.

There is a problem here. We pretend to believe in the blackpill and yet our behavior is not consistent with it. This is the skeleton in the closet of Inceldom. We say one thing (the blackpill) and yet we act not according to what we say (we hate women). We are like normies and bluepillers in that respect.

TL;DR: We pretend to believe in the blackpill and yet our behavior is not consistent with it.
Being here isn’t about sex, is about low status

Wizcel

Wizcel

Resident IT bully
★★★★
15d 13h 34m
OP still isn't banned? MODS

K9Otaku

K9Otaku

Officer
★★★★
15d 14h 49m
this is a very 2019 cel post.

maybe the influx of reddit incels soyified the forum :feelsugh:
Ersatz Chad
Being here isn’t about sex, is about low status
Sex and status are linked because of the alpha male-related instincts
I honestly, genuinely don't anymore. It's just pointless because if I'm honest with myself I know I'd behave the exact same way if I had the life they do.
Fair enough. Kudos for the honesty.
Chads on the other hand, I hate every single fucking one of them with every cell in my body. It's just instinctual and I can't turn it around. As to not get this forum shut down I will refrain from elaborating on what I'd love do to them.
I think it is very likely that this means you want to be Chad and cannot let go of that impossible desire. @Aadi, thoughts?
the norms exist, they're just not imposed on them.
A norm that is not enforced cannot legitimately be called a norm, imo. It is the memory of a norm that existed in the past but no longer does.
I am a chocolate fondue of crusty rage.
Do you mean that some of it is still hot inside?

Last edited:
Ghaleon777

Ghaleon777

Recruit
★★
2d 44m
I think the issue is more their hypocrisy. I.e the classic 'oh height doesn't matter, personality matters more than looks' that you see all the foids spouting. But then via the black pill its blatantly obvious that this just isn't true.

I don't hate them tbh, at the end of the day, like us, they can't help who they find attractive and who they don't find attractive.

Because some guys had and still have bad experience with women. Some guys get also treated like shit and looked at with disgust. When you know that women are kinda scared of unattractive and ugly men then it is normal to hate them.

Not everyone here is just invincible, some just get treated like a piece of turd by females.

Apart from what my friends said here i think most girls today are stupid as fuck, you cant have a single interesting conversation with them that is not about stupid social media, past-boyfriends, and useless shit like that.... Their general IQ is low like a kid.

They also are on their phones 24/7, the only thing they are good at is getting fucked by multiple guys, posting stupid face pics on their Facebook, and show their asses and whatnot in Instagram. I have all my right to "hate" them in some way, fucking stupid cunts.

M

MexicanCel415

Greycel
2h 57m
I don't really. It's similar to a 3rd worlder hating a first worlder for being a rich capitalist while they are poor even though they had no control over their enviornment, We'd be the same way as women if we were women, now, time to cope

Reddit_is_for_cucks

Reddit_is_for_cucks

Overlord
★★★★★
50d 16h 19m
They lie to us about, looks, personality, height, money, career.

just cuz it’s in our fate to be treated like shit doesn’t mean we should accept it.

If that was true, blacks should have just accepted slavery instead of rising up against it

Kamikaze

Kamikaze

Staring into the Abyss
★★★★
26d 21h 3m
This thread is actually pretty good.
Banning someone for opening up such a discussion would be a pretty retarded move.

I don't automatically despise women. I give any person I come in contact with a chance to show himself in a good light, since that is what I would like to recieve from others and it wouldve been hypocritical of me to be otherwise.

With that being said, I do expect a human to be capable of controling his lizzard brain and not become a primitive cunt. Sadly, all restrictions have been erased, and women(naturally being more complacent) are actively pushed towards that self destructive vector.

Don't think men are any better these days either... theyre actively supporting this twisted rigged system. Look how many are styling and grooming themselves like some birds of paradise and worshipping anything with a vagina between their legs.

On second thought: there is a group of women that I ABSOLUTELY HATE: Those that seek out dark triad traits. Fuck em all to death. You will get what you deserve, you horrible cunts.

Last edited:
ConservativeCel

ConservativeCel

Greycel
7d 9h 40m
I do understand why we are angry. I am angry. We have been lied to and made to hold the short end of the stick. No doubt about that. We have plenty of reasons to be angry.

But Why are we angry at women? The blackpill tells us that:
  1. Women are hypergamous. They go for the best genes. That is their genetically determined instinct.
  2. Chads have the best genes.
  3. We have the worst genes (being ugly is proof of that)
  4. Therefore, Women have sex with Chad and not with us.

Now, of course, we have been told when we were growing up that things would be different and that we would have a shot at a relationship. That was a lie. So we have every reason to be angry at the people who have lied to us. However, we have been lied to by just as many men as women. First and foremost, our dads. Then male teachers, then male psychiatrists, then male RomCom directors, etc etc. So among the people who lied to us there were many men, no only women; not even a majority of women.

In general, we tend to be angry at young women, like those that have an Onlyfans. This is even more absurd because when you are young, you don't know anything on your own. You believe what you have been told. So if young women are being told it is ok to have an Onlyfans, and they make money that way. And no one comes to seize the money like it is ill-gotten gains. Then why not have an Onlyfans? Again, this is normal behavior.

There is a problem here. We pretend to believe in the blackpill and yet our behavior is not consistent with it. This is the skeleton in the closet of Inceldom. We say one thing (the blackpill) and yet we act not according to what we say (we hate women). We are like normies and bluepillers in that respect.

TL;DR: We pretend to believe in the blackpill and yet our behavior is not consistent with it.
Your post is retarded for several reasons. First, the awesome looks of Chads correlate only weakly with such a positive thing as health. There are other things important for a highly developed civilized society like intelligence, conscientiousness etc. that has hardly anything to do with top-tier looks. Secondly, some of the female fetishes are outright maladaptive, dysgenic, i.e. their obsession with Dark Triad guys, thugs, bullies, criminals (i.e. inborn hybristophilic tendencies). Fisherian runaway! There's no fucking way Jeremy Meeks's genes could be objectively better than mine in a civilized society.

K9Otaku

K9Otaku

Officer
★★★★
15d 14h 49m
There's no fucking way Jeremy Meeks's genes could be objectively better than mine in a civilized society.
No of course, in a civilized society. But Women's instincts evolved in the wild, when we were living like other primates. Then Jeremy Meeks would probably have been a successful hunter and breeder. He would probably have been the alpha of his tribe.

I am not arguing that women's instincts are useful or "good" now. I am just saying that they are of natural origin and that there is therefore no reason to hate them. We males also have plenty of instincts that need to be repressed in order for civilization to be possible.

Instead of directing our hatred towards female nature (which cannot be changed) we should instead direct it against the cucked soyciety that turns women into agents of societal devastation by refusing to repress their anti-civilizational instincts and actually amplifying them. Going in a loop chanting "I hate Women!, I hate Women!, ..." will not get us anywhere