I still don't understand why so many of us hate Women

K9Otaku

K9Otaku

Officer
★★★★
15d 14h 49m
I post wherever i want, im the forum chad after all :p
Duly noted and recorded.

HEY EVERYONE, DIOCEL ADMITTED HE IS THE LOCAL CHAD!

GTFO

Diocel

Diocel

˙ǝsɐǝld 'ǝuo ɹoɟ dnoS ∀
★★★★★
237d 19h 36m
Nah but seriously why isn't this cucked thread deleted yet?

Meus

Meus

Veteran
★★
28d 17h 1m
You again?

To everyone reading this: K9Otaku is 100% a fucking foid. Don't reply to her. Avoid all her fucking threads. A dude could never write all the bluepilled cuck garbage she wrote, let alone an incel.

Just leave us fucking alone you fucking cunt.

Pareg

Pareg

You'll scream, shout: "Oh somebody get me out!".
★★
39d 22h 25m
I actually don't really hate women because they fuck with Chad although it makes me somewhat jealous of Chad.
I hate them for being annoying, arrogant, manipulative, bullies.
They go for the best genes. 'kay. No need for them to get out of themselves and attack us on every opportunity they have. Stupid bitches.

K9Otaku

K9Otaku

Officer
★★★★
15d 14h 49m
They go for the best genes. 'kay.
That is nature.
No need gor them to get out of themselves and attack us on every opportunity they have. Stupid bitches.
That is culture.

Be angry at the culture. Do something to change it. Don't wast your time hating powerlessly

Pareg

Pareg

You'll scream, shout: "Oh somebody get me out!".
★★
39d 22h 25m
That is nature.
I know?

That is culture.

Be angry at the culture. Do something to change it. Don't wast your time hating powerlessly
You don't change something that you can't change. Trivial.
You are optimistic. Good for you. Doesn't mean you are realistic, my dear, you're not.
If one has the power to change something, it certainly won't be one of us.

ThoughtfulCel

ThoughtfulCel

G.O.R.I.L.L.A _M.A.X.I.N.G
★★★★★
276d 19h 44m
You again?

To everyone reading this: K9Otaku is 100% a fucking foid. Don't reply to her. Avoid all her fucking threads. A dude could never write all the bluepilled cuck garbage she wrote, let alone an incel.

I already have "it" on my ignore list. I already assumed it was a foid the day it joined

Iamnothere000

Iamnothere000

Recruit
★★★★
4d 2h 5m
Our genes still tell us to do so. The reason we don't do that is not evolution, it is culture.

Both our genes and women's are equally outdated (civilization is too recent to have allowed them to change). The difference is that our bad instincts are suppressed (rightly so) while their bad instincts are encouraged (wrongly so)
I meant „evolved“ in a broader therm. I agree with that you just said here.

So the problem is not women, it is culture.

Yes, by the culture. Not by women.

Let us change the culture and stop grinding our hatred of women for no benefit to us. We just become more depressed that way.

They are also still being influenced by an older version of our culture which was less bad

Our culture is stupid for enabling women’s behavior but women are evil for behaving like this in the first place. Therefore it is understandable IMO to hate women (more that our current culture).

The urge to rope is the consequence of the contradiction between culture and nature.

If we accept nature and built our culture on an honest assessment of it (the blackpill), there is no reason to rope.

The problem is that anger must lead to action or it will destroy you mentally.

If you are angry illogically (without any possibility of action), your brain will punish you with depression
Agreed. However you already said in another thread that we can do nothing but wait and cope until the current culture/society collapses. (If I understood you correctly).

Last edited:
K9Otaku

K9Otaku

Officer
★★★★
15d 14h 49m
I meant „evolved“ in a broader therm. I agree with that you just said here.
Understood
Our culture is stupid for enabling women’s behavior but women are evil for behaving like this in the first place. Therefore it is understandable IMO to hate women (more that our current culture).
I don't think that it makes sense to call something that comes from genetics "evil". Yes, it is a matter of semantics. But words do matter because they have connotations. "Evil" connotes something that it is in the power of the individual to change, like in the Google motto: "Don't be evil" (lol at the motto, I am just quoting it as an example).
Agreed. However you already said in another thread that we can do nothing but wait and cope until the current culture/society collapses. (If I understood you correctly).
What I said is that culture will not change fast and that, as a result, we will probably not see a new culture in our lifetime.

That is why I advocate the monkcel way. A monk is happy to serve something that will bear fruit in the distant future, long after his death. He takes his pleasure (his cope) in the building itself, not in the result. European monks were happy building Western Culture in the middle of forests over a thousand years before anything had started to change for the better.

SoloAlex

SoloAlex

I hate privileged people
★★
21d 8h 0m
A child also won't be happy if you give it unlimited supply of candy.
Again, you compare the problem of having too much (too many options) and being not able to handle it with the problem of having nothing (no options). The child in your example can still learn how much candy is healthy. But some children don’t have any sweets at all.

Your child example is bullshit any way because candy is luxus but having a sexual relationship and to feel be loved is essential for a healthy life.
By the time they realize they have made a mistake they are already psychologically fucked up because humans are monogamous in heart.
Women are not as fucked up from getting pumped and dumped from chads as many men are fucked up due to suffering from loneliness + women can always settle „down“ with her male looksmatch if they want.

So again, women have the power of having options. They are privileged. And I hate privileged people!

TheReaper

TheReaper

Legend
★★★
50d 8h 19m
there's no fucking logic in your post.
the fact that hypergamy is a natural behavior doesn't mean that we shouldn't hate women.
men have a natural inclination towards violence but this doesn't imply that if I punch you in the face your hate towards me it's irrational(even if my behavior was natural).
so fuck off with your "damage control".

Iamnothere000

Iamnothere000

Recruit
★★★★
4d 2h 5m
I don't think that it makes sense to call something that comes from genetics "evil". Yes, it is a matter of semantics. But words do matter because they have connotations. "Evil" connotes something that it is in the power of the individual to change, like in the Google motto: "Don't be evil" (lol at the motto, I am just quoting it as an example).
Ok, than let’s say that women are „anti-civilization“, to be more precise.
And yes, they “could” change, but they don’t, that’s why hate is justified.

What I said is that culture will not change fast and that, as a result, we will probably not see a new culture in our lifetime.

That is why I advocate the monkcel way. A monk is happy to serve something that will bear fruit in the distant future, long after his death. He takes his pleasure (his cope) in the building itself, not in the result. European monks were happy building Western Culture in the middle of forests over a thousand years before anything had started to change for the better.
I think I understand the intention, but:

Is this not just the perpetuation of the eternal cycle.

“Strong men create soft lives.”
“Soft lives create weak men.”
“Weak men create hard lives.”
“Hard lives create strong men.”

Your Monkcels are the strong men.

I don’t see any pleasure in the continuation of this cycle.

keksofthebest

keksofthebest

Piece of shit, incel, racist, homophobic, abusive
19d 5h 11m
I hate women because of the experiences i've had with them. From my mother to my school days. They would hurt me.Whether it was my mother having me stand in front of a mattress while she threw a baseball at me. or at school when they would pretend to like me. Women are shallow pieces of shit without any empathy, their only use in life is as a chad cumdumpster but get angry when someone reminds them of that.

Detro

Detro

Blackcel
★★
7d 23h 54m
But Why are we angry at women?
Because hyperrationality is not a positive adaptation. The ones who hold your position feebly die out and fail to reproduce. The incels of the animal kingdom who instead get angry and rape women still have a chance at reproduction.

gdmorningihateawomn

gdmorningihateawomn

I’m cooming
★★
4d 18h 34m
Whether it was my mother having me stand in front of a mattress while she threw a baseball at me. or at school when they would pretend to like me.
Sorry to hear that man.

by the way OP I had this same thought that you made this thread about a few months ago. It hit me I spat out my drink and I spent days thinking about it. Concepts of women have never been communicated, this is why it’s like when you are a kid and you experience something like ice cream but it’s completely different to how a man or woman said it would be.

Nothing women do has ever been new or novel. Women have always been self serving and movies have always lied.

L

lonelycurry26

Greycel
1d 12h 46m
I hate women because they HATE and feel disgust towards ugly men and because they live such easy lives compared to their male equivalent and never struggle with problems like true forced lonliness and inceldom. And i hate them because they dont give a fuck about male problems and always think their tutorial-life-problems are so bad.

gdmorningihateawomn

gdmorningihateawomn

I’m cooming
★★
4d 18h 34m
I hate women because they HATE and feel disgust towards ugly men and because they live such easy lives compared to their male equivalent and never struggle with problems like true forced lonliness and inceldom. And i hate them because they dont give a fuck about male problems and always think their tutorial-life-problems are so bad.
It’s hormones mostly. Hate the ones who call women righteous in any way.

knajjd

knajjd

( o__o)‼
★★★★★
73d 6h 11m
We pretend to believe in the blackpill and yet our behavior is not consistent with it.
what the fuck does this even mean? it's natural, sure, and human nature/nature as a whole is a disgusting piece of shit. that's part of the blackpill, if anything, not whatever it is you tried to explain in your OP. it's natural to hate ugly people, and it's natural for those whom are hated to hate those who hate them. i don't get the point at all, if there even is any.

K9Otaku

K9Otaku

Officer
★★★★
15d 14h 49m
Ok, than let’s say that women are „anti-civilization“, to be more precise.
Men are anti-civilization too. Look at Afghanistan. Our tendency to fight for the alpha spot is destructive of any kind of complex society, if not properly reined in.

The problem women is that their ant-civilization traits are less visible than ours. They are more insidious. That is why they are more dangerous. What you can't see is more likely to kill you than what you can.
I think I understand the intention, but:

Is this not just the perpetuation of the eternal cycle.

“Strong men create soft lives.”
“Soft lives create weak men.”
“Weak men create hard lives.”
“Hard lives create strong men.”

Your Monkcels are the strong men.

I don’t see any pleasure in the continuation of this cycle.
This cycle does not fit with the data we have about history. It is an oversimplification we have inherited from the Greeks, along with a lot of useless rubbish (like philosophy and gayness)

What we do see in the historical data that we have is very different. Strong men can stay with shitty lives for ever. What changes things is when a winning cultural pattern emerges.

Look at Norway, for example. They had hard lives and plenty of hard men for millennia, yet nothing changed. They still had shitty, violent lives lived in poverty and bad weather. Then Christianity came, and then Protestantism. Now they are the most civilized of men (or they were until they were corrupted by feminism).

The same is true of plenty of other places: Scotland, the Netherlands, Ireland, Germany, ... even England. Until the late Middle Ages, England was no better than Afghanistan or Somalia.

A Monkcel is not "strong" per se. He is only as strong as the ideas he carries forward.

That is one of the reasons I don't mind not having offspring. For at least 10000 years already, carrying your genes forward in time has become far less important that carrying your ideas (this is the origin of the word "meme": a "mental gene") Chad and Stacy can fuck like rabbits right now and cover the Earth with their spawn, but a few centuries down the line, their descendants will be ruled according to principles that I upheld and helped carry forward. My mental legacy will override their biological legacy.
I hate women because of the experiences i've had with them.
The experience is the first thing you have to acknowledge. Ok, it was bad and it is good to stop lying to oneself like normies do. We all had nasty experiences with women. No doubt.

Now, the second step is what do do about it. Are you going to repeat forever how shitty it was or are you going to do something about it?
the fact that hypergamy is a natural behavior doesn't mean that we shouldn't hate women.
It does.

Hating natural phenomena is the most cucked thing to do. Like Artaxerxes who had the Hellespont flogged because a tempest destroyed his ships.

Last edited:
-BrettyBoy-

-BrettyBoy-

Locally undesired.
★★★★★
92d 8h 21m
Well, the fact a foid on IT is so privileged yet promotes male suicide doesn’t help me to not hate them.

K9Otaku

K9Otaku

Officer
★★★★
15d 14h 49m
Well, the fact a foid on IT is so privileged yet promotes male suicide doesn’t help me to not hate them.
It does not help, for sure. But is it in your interest to hate them?

Hating them will not change them and it does not even hurt them (it just "proves" to them that you are a genuine subhuman) The only thing it does is plunge you a little deeper into depression.

-BrettyBoy-

-BrettyBoy-

Locally undesired.
★★★★★
92d 8h 21m
It does not help, for sure. But is it in your interest to hate them?

Hating them will not change them and it does not even hurt them (it just "proves" to them that you are a genuine subhuman) The only thing it does is plunge you a little deeper into depression.
I see your point but still.

yikerinos

yikerinos

Just pass me the rope
★★★★★
39d 23h 51m
Even if it was in their nature I would see no problem with hating them. I hate mosquitoes too and they also only follow their nature. I can hate whatever I want for the reasons I deem fit, everything becomes moral in the moment you deem it as moral and everything becomes immoral in the moment you deem it as immoral. When I say slavery/etc. is moral it then becomes moral in that moment for me as an individual. Why should I restrict myself in my own feelings when these feelings offer me improvements of my own life quality? Why should I pose restrictions for myself when nobody else restricts themselves for me? You can make any judgement you want, but in the end everything you say falls apart after a single "No, I see that differently!" The question is not whether we should hate someone, the question is "Why not?"

Furthermore, just because something in nature it doesn't mean that we have to accept it, in nature incest/rape/necrophilia/infanticide and everything else occurs, but these behaviors cannot be tolerated within the limits of a civilized society, if we say the behavior of some people is normal because it occurs in nature we can say it for everything. Nature isn't something inherently good or bad, it's inherently neutral and with law/force/etc. we try to subjugate it, if it came to nature we would still shit in caves and die after a minor injury due to infections, flying to the moon or transplantating hearts is highly unnatural. Nature isn't something to accept, it's something to subjugate.
highest IQ comment i've seen in my life :feelsYall:

Broly

Broly

Sent To Destroy
★★★★
9d 9h 9m
I hate them because I can

Robtical

Robtical

Had it with these cucks
★★★★★
303d 23h 43m
But Why are we angry at women? The blackpill tells us that:
  1. Women are hypergamous. They go for the best genes. That is their genetically determined instinct.
  2. Chads have the best genes.
  3. We have the worst genes (being ugly is proof of that)
  4. Therefore, Women have sex with Chad and not with us.
That's not exactly what the blackpill tells us. Plus, just because something is blackpilled doesn't mean you have to like it, and not try to stop it from happening. If rosties are chad chasing whores we should treat them that way, and not support them or give them our tax money, we shouldn't accept them and say "we don't hate chad chasing whores" like cucks.

K9Otaku

K9Otaku

Officer
★★★★
15d 14h 49m
That's not exactly what the blackpill tells us. Plus, just because something is blackpilled doesn't mean you have to like it, and not try to stop it from happening. If rosties are chad chasing whores we should treat them that way, and not support them or give them our tax money, not accept them and say "we don't hate chad chasing whores" like cucks.
Hating and opposing someone are two entirely different things.

Hate is an emotion, a cope for the powerless. The more you hate powerlessly, the deeper into depression you plunge.

In order to do anything effectively, you have to master your emotions first.

I am all for not giving my hard-earned tax dollars to foids. But how are we going to achieve that if we are just a bunch of powerless, depressed, basement-dwelling, hate-junkies?

Robtical

Robtical

Had it with these cucks
★★★★★
303d 23h 43m
I am all for not giving my hard-earned tax dollars to foids. But how are we going to achieve that if we are just a bunch of powerless, depressed, basement-dwelling, hate-junkies?
Are you saying if foids and cucks hate rapists then the rapists will win? I don't see that in real life, hate of rapists makes men scared to rape or abuse their spouses. Non chads should have the same hate for chad chasing whores, and rosties who steal men's resources directly or with taxes.

lorkhan

lorkhan

cryptocel
10h 9m
Can't believe all of you replied to this CIA post

K9Otaku

K9Otaku

Officer
★★★★
15d 14h 49m
Are you saying if foids and cucks hate rapists then the rapists will win?
If they only hated them and lived in basements as a result, yes, they would win. The reason men are deterred from being rapists is not because they are hated but because there is a legal framework in place and a police force to make sure it is followed. All this was set up by people (men) who were able to control their emotions and get things done. Otherwise, yes, rapists would win.

Non chads should have the same hate for chad chasing whores, and rosties who steal men's resources directly or with taxes.
Hate doesn't get you anywhere.

Levelheadedness does. I don't find most of us very levelheaded.
Can't believe all of you replied to this CIA post
The elephant is cute

AutisticBeast

AutisticBeast

Greycel
23h 58m
I am not necessarily a misogynist, I am a misanthrope, I dislike men just as much as a dislike women. Humans are depraved animals.

curryboy420

curryboy420

Captain
★★★★
22d 11m
Whats with all the foid apologists recently? Gtfo nigger

AutisticBeast

AutisticBeast

Greycel
23h 58m
Furthermore, just because something in nature it doesn't mean that we have to accept it, in nature incest/ra flying to the moon or transplantating hearts is highly unnatural. Nature isn't something to accept, it's something to subjugate.

There are a lot of double standards in regards to normies talking about nature, they often say that a man living with parents is not natural yet the same people go out and protest in support of trans gender people.

InMyCellInHell

InMyCellInHell

Waffles! Where's my waffles?
★★★★★
27d 15h 44m
You again?

Yep, K9Infiltrator shitting up the board with another thread. The little bitch starts fights with dio, wonders why we hate whore hypocrites, etc.
I never trusted the fucker the moment I saw them.

BigMorons

BigMorons

I crush my enemies to scrap
★★★★
17d 5h 29m
Yeah, banning is the solution to everything you dislike, right.

I think YOU should be banned. You behave like a Chad on this forum.

Based
Yeah, pretty tired seeing someone trashed greycel just because they have different opinion.

Robtical

Robtical

Had it with these cucks
★★★★★
303d 23h 43m
If they only hated them and lived in basements as a result, yes, they would win. The reason men are deterred from being rapists is not because they are hated but because there is a legal framework in place and a police force to make sure it is followed. All this was set up by people (men) who were able to control their emotions and get things done. Otherwise, yes, rapists would win.
Men who put in cucked aoc laws and tax laws weren't controlling their emotions. They were being pressured by whores and angry soy fags. How are we going to remove cucked laws and taxes for non chads as soon as possible without hating rosties, and blackpilling more non chads?

L

lonelycurry26

Greycel
1d 12h 46m
Btw OP, there are lot more different reasons men hate women. These two examples:

The reality is: Womens nature is not good. If you are truly blackpilled you will recognize this. And no, just because it is natural, it does not mean we should not hate it. It also does not mean that we should hate it. But we can feel something about female nature and for me it is evil and destructive.

Last edited:
K9Otaku

K9Otaku

Officer
★★★★
15d 14h 49m
Men who put in cucked aoc laws and tax laws weren't controlling their emotions. They were being pressured by whores and angry soy fags. How are we going to remove cucked laws and taxes for non chads as soon as possible without hating rosties, and blackpilling more non chads
If you want to blackpill non-chads, you have to be calm and not foaming at the mouth. Being angry will discredit you.

AOC laws are exactly what we should NOT imitate.

There is no way we are going to change things for the better any time soon. We have to be ready for the long haul. Being hysterical will just make our journey more miserable

Robtical

Robtical

Had it with these cucks
★★★★★
303d 23h 43m
If you want to blackpill non-chads, you have to be calm and not foaming at the mouth. Being angry will discredit you.
Stupid anger isn't good, but smart anger can fire up lots of potential uncucked men.
There is no way we are going to change things for the better any time soon. We have to be ready for the long haul. Being hysterical will just make our journey more miserable
The fastest way to end it is by making other non-chads feel angered by what cucks and whores robbed from them, and will continue doing if we don't put them back in line. Giving up and doing all this buddha nonsense will make things worse.

K9Otaku

K9Otaku

Officer
★★★★
15d 14h 49m
Stupid anger isn't good, but smart anger can fire up lots of potential uncucked men.
Then it is not anger. Anger is always stupid. It makes our brain shut down
The fastest way to end it is by making other non-chads feel angered by what cucks and whores robbed from them, and will continue doing if we don't put them back in line. Giving up and doing all this buddha nonsense will make things worse.
Ok, I will Buddhamaxx and you will angermaxx. We'll see what happens after a few years

TheReaper

TheReaper

Legend
★★★
50d 8h 19m
Hating natural phenomena is the most cucked thing to do.
no.
we have the strength to change what we hate about nature and turn it into what we want it to be.
this is what monogamy was.
the problem is that women enablers like you will justify m'ladies regardless...
women are destroying society but I guess we will have to accept it because "muh nature", amirite?
fuck off please

Robtical

Robtical

Had it with these cucks
★★★★★
303d 23h 43m
Then it is not anger. Anger is always stupid. It makes our brain shut down
I guess rosties angry about being raped and molested are always stupid too.
Ok, I will Buddhamaxx and you will angermaxx. We'll see what happens after a few years
Pissed off non chads will get things done. Buddhamaxxers will be in the same place they always were.

Linesnap99

Linesnap99

Major
★★★
16d 22h 10m
No because sub 8 women think they are 10s. They think they are entitled.

gdmorningihateawomn

gdmorningihateawomn

I’m cooming
★★
4d 18h 34m
no.
we have the strength to change what we hate about nature and turn it into what we want it to be.
this is what monogamy was.
the problem is that women enablers like you will justify m'ladies regardless...
women are destroying society but I guess we will have to accept it because "muh nature", amirite?
fuck off please
No one says accept it. Just that ‘good women’ always go through natural Beta then back to Chad, then back to beta loops. Would you rather have a dream or remove a false narrative women were ever dating ugly men.

TheReaper

TheReaper

Legend
★★★
50d 8h 19m
No one says accept it. Just that ‘good women’ always go through natural Beta then back to Chad, then back to beta loops. Would you rather have a dream or remove a false narrative women were ever dating ugly men.
I wasn't referring to the tribal phase of humanity obviously.
anyway in my country an adulterous woman could be legally killed until the half of the past century so fucking chad and then settling for the beta wasn't even a thing.

gdmorningihateawomn

gdmorningihateawomn

I’m cooming
★★
4d 18h 34m
I wasn't referring to the tribal phase of humanity obviously.
anyway in my country an adulterous woman could be legally killed until the half of the past century so fucking chad and then settling for the beta wasn't even a thing.
Definitely agree with that changing everything. It’s why these are Middle Ages..

Unlimited freedom = unlimited whoring. It’s the same as a culture eating themselves to death.

Dregster666

Dregster666

Take the ChudurBudur Pill
★★★★★
189d 6h 14m
nah i didn't, i only got someone banned but it wasn't because he was a chad it's just that he pissed me off, him being a chad was just an excuse.
The wrist of Legends ?